The HS teams have nothing to do with this conversation concerning Club Blue since Club Blue is only fielding MS teams (2022, 2023, 2024) PVI is moving to Loudoun and I do not see many Loudoun parents choosing to drive to Arlington while passing better teams along with way. I am not sure where Club Blue will pull from. Cav's and 3d have PVI connections along with VLC. I think Club owners are trying to build MS teams at this point. Here are how they look based on summer results.
1. Mad Lax Capital - Played in the top bracket in HOCO and Tournaments still the top NOVA team.
2. Cavalier -The 2023 is close to Mad Lax Capital in talent and pulls more Loudoun kids. Many of these kids never considered Mad Lax it is not like they could not make that team
3. 3D - The 2022 team beat Mad Lax Capital last summer and is just an edge above Cav's. 2022 won HOCO AA. The 2023 team for 3d is below Cav but fared well in the last tournament.
4. Top Caliber - the draw of the Robinson coaching staff will keep this team growing. They have some big athletic kids that will develop
5. VLC - they only had a 2022 team but that has not won many games and can not get enough 2022 kids to field a full team. However they will develop. Starting later does not help.
6. Prospects, EKLC, Battlelax, and Evergreen each have talent but do not play against top competition so it is hard to compare.
7. Mad Lax VA/MD -sorry this team is just not playing at a level to justify a top rank. There is a night and day difference with Capital as I think kids are moving to other teams.

I am not sure where that leaves Club Blue but if you look at NVYLL the Loudoun programs are trending up I think Cavalier will be the beneficiary of this.