Originally Posted by Anonymous
Madlax 2019 just got 2 new verbal commits to 2 great schools Duke and ND. Glad to see others from this great team start getting signed up for top D1 schools. Great Great team.
Agree - both the 2019 and 2018 teams are producing some great D1 commits for Madlax; still a lot of uncommitted talent available for both teams.

Lets hope all this great PUB gets the top 2020 and 2021 talent to switch over and come out for Madlax.

Early signs are not good for Madlax. Madlax 2020 has already lost some of their best kids to Blackwolf 2020. Some others are looking to go over to VLC.

NL 2020 is the best in this area, followed by VLC and then Blackwolf or Madlax.

So that is a update. Blackwolf got a 2020 team put together? Are they all SJ kids? I guess Madlax has to just give up on 2020 and start working on the 2021s
I'm not sure how many of these boys are SJ kids BW already has several 2020 kids from Virginia privates playing up on 2019. The offers to join the 2020 team were coming from the camp. My guess is Madlax loses 4 starters, including their new lefty attackman. There were a few crabs players, an attackman and goalie. One of VLC''s starting attackman was there too. No telling if they all end up at Blackwolf, but I'd be surprised if there is not a 2020 team.

It was not several. They had only three 2020 kids playing up on their BW 2019 team the past year. Talent at the BW U15 camp overall was not impressive. BW's strength was stealing kids from Madlax and VLC, but that pipeline dried up a couple years ago.

I was not impressed. We are going to look at VLC next week, but might end up staying with Madlax (holding my nose if that happens).