Originally Posted by Anonymous
You are an idiot. You're posting when you don't even know the kids on various teams. VLC and BW definitely above Madlax.

Crabs are not a DMV team.

DC Express well below the rest of these teams.
You don't know the kids on Madlax.

Not the original poster, but I will say this. My son plays for a DMV club. My son also knows MANY of the Madlax kids. They either 1) played together previously in rec or club 2) attended the same camps (e.g. Top Prospects) 3) attend the same showcases (e.g. Under Armour/Bluechip) or 4) has club team mates who go to school with the Madlax kids.

So yes, the kids know the other kids. I know several of the Madlax 2020 kids personally, as well as their parents. It really isn't a big world in DMV lacrosse. For the most part, all the kids are friends on Snapchat, Instagram, etc.

Honestly, it's the PARENTS that act like children (as evidenced on this forum) and are an embarrassment.

The good news is colleges aren't recruiting CLUBS. They're recruiting individual talent. So whether you play for VLC, NL, BW or Madlax your kid will get their chance to impress. No amount of bickering or ranking on an internet forum is going to change the outcome. Good luck to your kid.

BOOOOM!!!! IN YO FACE!!!! HOW YA LIKE ME NOW!!!!!!!!
Lots of new Snapchat accounts. Roster is way different.