Originally Posted by Anonymous
VLC will be a distant 3rd on this list the next 4 years for sure. Just start at 2018 and see that Madlax is smoking them. And when you talk about BW they just take kids off of Private high school teams that are in the top 10 in the country. All of there kids are days from picking a college before they even play 1 game for BW. That is why they play so few tournaments. Because this is the club for they sure thing stud top private school kids to stay sharp but not get burned out. But us Redneck public school NOVA parents need a top club for our sons to be seen. And Madlax is it.

VLC 2018 is not smoking them. Half of that team has quit. Some parents told me they lost a lot of games this fall.

You really love that Madlax guy. [/quote]
You are saying Madlax 2018 lost a lot of games. I have done the math but I would guess they had a 750% winning percentage or higher over the last 12 months. And everyone knows Madlax 2019 has at least a 900% winning percentage over the last 12 months. Madlax 2020 and 2021 are not great but they are better then VLC 2020 and 2021. So this would mean that Madlax is the better club for this 4 year window.