Originally Posted by Anonymous
What happened in the 2020 scrimmage with NL yesterday/

Madlax Capital 2020 got a beat down by NL2020. Wasn't even close to the final score NL 12- ML 3. Madlax will be in for a real shocker when the play in the NLF next weekend. Madlax must have lost some key players as they were at least competitive last year.

Hello tell me again how much of a shock they will have playing in front of all the college coaches. They are 14 and 15 years old you really think they will care if they lost 1 or 3 games on a fall Sunday. And tell me again how the Maryland coach who will be there to see my son play care about the score of the games. He plays D pole the worse they are doing the better and more shots he has to be seen play well.

When you're team stinks and the score is 10-0 against stronger teams than NL I'm sure your D-pole boy will impress the college coaches. Guess its better than being on attack and not seeing the ball. NLF does have some strong teams that will smoke Madlax. Losing 1 or 3 games on Sundays is more like an indication on how prepared a team will be to compete in a tournament that claims to have the top 12 2020 teams in the country. If Sunday was a trial run I don't think anyone was impressed.