Originally Posted by Anonymous
Madlax got spanked by all the top 2020 teams this spring. Here are the losses from the MadLax 2020 site: HHH, LeadingEdge, NextLevel, West Coast Stars, Looneys. The only teams MadLax 2020 could beat are the lower tier HOCO teams LaxFactory, VLC, and Cavaliers.
MadLax will get a wake up call when they compete in the top tier of the summer tournaments.

I do not think they need a wake up call they are aware there team is not where it needs to be to be called Elite. That is why they added these 2 or 3 new players. They are good players and will make this team better for sure. They will play close games and hang with all the big boys this summer. I think they play the Crabs 2020 first game this weekend. So we will know real quick if the new kids help. But most importantly you make my point for me. They will be playing in the elite tournaments this summer. So let me know if UNC or JHU cares who wins the game between the Crabs and Madlax this Sat. I think they are looking at the players. So that is all you should ask for a chance for your son to be seen by the best schools playing elite teams. Sorry I am going back to beating that dead horse again. But lots of people have hard heads.