Originally Posted by Anonymous
Why is that ridiculous if that is what they want to do? The kids that have not been committed still need playing opportunities and additional exposure. I am sure that most of the parents from Fairfax, Loudoun, Montgomery and DC can afford it if they so choose. Non-Madlax Parent!

If that works for you, go to town. But you are throwing money down the toilet. The owner of that club is playing into your fears and you are having over money for no reason. The only thing that happens is your son is more fatigued and plays worse in the next event.

When we left ML the owner told me there was no way my son would be recruited. I told him I wasn't worried about that, as I wasn't really enthused about committing to get maybe a 25% discount at best. But I also told him that if my son was good enough to play in college it would probably happen.

Two months later my son was fielding multiple calls, after teams saw him at both an individual showcase event and at a tournament where he played with his high school team. Everybody has to do what is best for them; in our case, leaving Madlax was the catalyst for more recruiting than he ever received while with the club. Now, he is happily committed to a great school.

How do your son's uncommitted ML friends at other local private schools feel about you continually posting on here? I assume if you thought it was okay that you would sign your posts. We know who you are...

If youre trying to say the uncommitted madlax kids feel bad about the what an ex-madlax dad is posting on this site -- that is a laugh! Kids don't even look at this forum. how about how madlax likes to post/tweet pictures of the favorite madlax commits with the name of the school they committed to in parenthesis like its part of their name. THat makes the uncommitted kids feel like crap. I know because my kid is one! Do you know who I am......???