Your commitment to bashing this club is way more amazing. I read the sight and only respond to your attacks. I like to learn about the other topics talked about on these forums. My son is actively playing for a Madlax team. I am watching him play and see with my own eyes what Madlax is about. You I am guessing do not have a son on a Madlax team. So you are the one who never misses a chance to try to bash this club that you have no real connection to. I am not a doctor but my guess is your mental state on this topic is way worse then my need to defend the club my son plays for. My only guess is your are part of VLC or Blackwolf because these are the only real local comps to Madlax. If your son plays on any of the other local clubs you just have a huge Axe to grind because you son was cut or benched by a Madlax owner or coach. And let me point out you never have the balls to say what club your son plays for and what you pay per year to play for this team. With a break down of what you get for the money.