Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
So is there anything they can do to make you happy.

Do it like every other Showcase. Make it just one day and make the people pay for just 1 day like everyone else.

Stop gauging people to pay for 2 days when the 2nd day is a complete waste of time and money. But there are always new people to recruiting and they get suckered into paying for the 2nd day.

Ok I hear what you are saying. But lets do this. The team tournament on Sunday is 100% legit and will be packed with coaches. I agree they are there to see the Hill, Landon, or the other top high school teams playing. But I have been to these other "recruiting tournaments and seen 1 or less coaches on some of the games sidelines. So with this being said if when these two teams from Sat play on Sunday. Someone please count the number of coaches on the sideline. So in your opinion how many coaches on the sideline would be worth you paying the 100$ to play on this Sunday with a Showcase team. To me if 5 coaches or more on on the sideline it is worth the money if their is less then 5 for this game please come back on here and bash away and I will agree with you.

Different guy, but our team ten was near the field where the Showcase teams were playing. I looked over several times and didn't see a single college cosch on the sidelines at that field. Not one.