Originally Posted by Anonymous
"But us Madlax parents need to be proactive in talking up letting people now we are still the best option in NOVA emails or not."

Obviously you are entitled to your opinion but this is a really strange statement to make (and I'm not talking about grammatical and spelling errors). In my opinion, it sounds very dated to say that Madlax is the best option in NOVA. Times have changed, and there are other options that are looking more and more attractive every year. The best advertising for a program is word of mouth from kids and parents who have experience with the program. You shouldn't have to start a campaign to convince people that Madlax is the "best option" - word of mouth should take care of that, if that's the case. In my opinion, the key is to find good coaching for your son, wherever that may be. If your son is a good player and has a positive relationship with his coach, good things will happen.

Well besides the jab at my spelling and grammar I agree with your point for sure. Madlax should not have to be proactive about the good sides of there team. But there is a very clear campaign to bad mouth and talk people out of playing for Madlax. I agree a teams play should speak for itself. But its very clear the parents of kids who where cut or upset by our owner are making it there life mission to kill the club

As someone said, you reap what you sow. Basically what you are asking people to do is to ignore Cabel's past transgressions and sign up to pay him thousands of dollars to teach and mentor their children. Good luck with that. Sometimes people make mistakes they can't recover from. When you run a business predicated on servicing families, trashing your customers is probably not wise.

Anyone that plays for Madlax now gets into it knowing what happened and that is their choice. You aren't going to convince people that feel that he isn't the man to be in any way affiliated with their child otherwise.

I agree it was not a good look but it was several years ago. He has boys playing now he is very miss understood. Those emails where a verbal fight back and forth between two adults. He never tracked down the kid and said anything with malice to him. Go back and read the emails and see how there is large gaps in the timeline and they only posted his emails to the dad not the emails back to him. Once again not a good look but if Barry Bonds has a job coaching I think we can let this die. I think there is some line about he who throws the first stone. I am sure someone can find it for me. I think at this point it starting to say more about the people trying to kill his club then the him for his bone headed choice.