Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
To be fair CM did everything he could to improve the performance of their 2020 Capital team over the Spring season. They probably played more games than they would have in HoCo and against fairly good competition.

I would rather play the best competition(HOCO) instead of fairly good competition

Here is the funny thing you guys are the guys who say teams need to practice more and work on skills more. And that is what CM did with this team. They practiced more then any Madlax team this spring and this summer they added some really good parts. I am not saying they will be top 10 team. But they have improved with this two prong approach by 50% for sure. He could of played HOCO AA this spring but I think this plan worked better for sure. And when I say worked better it worked better for this group of players. They have speed and size but most of this team are public school kids they needed the extra high level style of practice the elite teams have gotten in the private schools. I would love to bring this topic up in Aug. and lets see how they did this summer. I will put 100$ on them winning 65% of there games.