Originally Posted by Anonymous
I am not bragging Pops, there's no team I dislike more. They don't need half the squad when the soon to be 13 year old is playing.

Let’s not fool ourselves. This is just youth lacrosse. If it were Texas football or Chicago basketball, we wouldn't even be having this discussion. To call him a “soon to be 13 year old” is actually a compliment. But more importantly it ignores that the Madlax 2024 team is stacked from top-to-bottom. The attack doesn’t miss. The middies give 110% and win every GB. And the poles and goalies are hands-down the best defense in the country. I consider myself very lucky to be part of the team. It is a great group of parents and kids that enjoy being together on and off the field.

So you know for a FACT that your son's 5th grade team has THE best goalies and defensemen in the NATION?

Ok, dad. Good to see you are enjoying living through your son. Must be why you have no problems giving your money to a guy who threatens his own clients.

Every Madlax team breaks apart when they enter HS because there are better options and people get tired of his BS. Yours will, too.

Man, do you sound bitter and angry. No program is perfect, but the last time I checked the 2018 and 2019 teams were kicking a$$. I am also told the 2024 team has been close to undefeated over the last 2 or so years. So probably not a stretch to say they have a good team. We have all heard the attacks on Madlax. Frankly they are getting really old.

Your blanket defense of Madlax (especially when you don't have kids on certain teams) is really old.

2018 just lost to Orange Crush. LOL.