Originally Posted by Anonymous
The mad lax teams we played this year never show up with 17 players, the sideline looks like a college team. 25 kids the last game. They were a very good team and very well coached, but I know some of those kids never played, personally saw kids come out of an older age group game and walk right onto the sideline for our game. Are there rules about rostered players only playing for one team during a t0urnament? I imagine the on age parents that drove all they way to the games really enjoyed watching there kids stand there while the older ones played, Either way I wish we played them more often, great competition

This post is total BS. It just so happens that there are some 2024 kids that could have given the 2023 team some lift this summer by playing up. But it never happened. Don't know why you make up lies. And the 2024 team is a finely tuned machine that certainly doesn't need the help of older kids - nor would they ever stoop to that level. Most of the kids on 2024 have been playing together for the last 3 years. That is a large reason of why they are so good. There were two 2024 teams in the Spring. The Capital team had a very lean roster of 17. There were some stars on the State team that played with the Capital team for the summer. The summer roster was 25. But with three games a day, there was plenty of playing time for everyone.