Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]In the DMV region there are only 5 legit lax 2020 "travel" teams:
NL
VLC
BW
Madlax
DC Express
Crabs

Madlax isn't the worst and until VLC or BW beats them I'd consider Madlax 2020 better until proven on the field. [/quote

Man you just hurt a lot of peoples feelings with your list of DMV travel teams that are legit. I do agree with the list in that they are the only real choices for the DMV. But we will never be able to rank them tell the end of fall then the end of summer. Maybe we can have a thread started just to track the W/L records of these 6 teams that would help a ton with these rankings we all like to do.

We can definately rank the teams as they haven't changed that much. I heard the same talk last year about Madlax/VLC and neither beat a top program including the Crabs/NL. Crabs and NL will be close(r) this year. All the other DMV teams are not Elite HOCO level and have never beaten either Crabs or NL. Most of the players on #2 thru #6 are players who couldn't make the Crabs/NL and or if they did were 2nd/3rd line players.
There just aren't any "new" unknown players in the DMV. They already play for their respective teams and are not leaving. The only new players could be from Episcopal on Madlax. Madlax and DC Express can also pull from other programs nationally for tournaments. I would expect DC Express(via LIE affiliation) to do this to have any chance to compete.

1. Crabs
2. NL
3. Madlax
4. BW
5. VLC
6. DC Express