The new MADLAX structure addresses two problems - additional players from MD (mostly Bethesda) will not have to drive all the way to VA for practices and the talent drain. I am not sure it will work for all of the age groups the first year but it will eventually fill up the wallet, I mean rosters.

I would be concerned about having a squad practicing in two locations but playing as one team on the weekends if I understand the process. How do you get good chemistry between the midfield and attack - during games?

The options are endless - NPYLL vs HoCo for spring if the MD teams fill up; two levels of All Star teams - Capital and National; and the pool is 48 instead of 24 for any given tournament (using the numbers given previously).

What's interesting is that the 'studs' are generally played and rise to the top. These kids get their playing time against better competition but what happens to the other players? Will there be 12 players left at home when the 'real' tournaments begin? What kid will understand that they are a Capital All Star but not a National All Star at 2022?

Will it help or hurt the brand?