Originally Posted by Anonymous
I don't think its an issue of NOVA or the Capital area (MD/DC/NOVA) having enough talent to field a top Madlax 2020 team. The fact is many of the top 2020 players either don't want to play for Madlax and/or play for other 2020 clubs. The 2018/2019 Madlax teams have a decent # of Maryland players. The Madlax Capital 2020 doesn't seem to have any of the top Maryland 2020 players who could logistically practice/play on the Madlax Capital 2020 team. Fact is many/most of these kids travel up to BL to play on the Crabs/FCA or play for other local clubs like Next Level/VLC/CB with less drama.

I think you are correct the thing that is hurting Madlax Cap. the most is the South Maryland kids are going to Next Level and FCA or other top Maryland clubs. Madlax is not getting the kids to cross the Bridge like they have in the past. So this makes my other point even more. The South Maryland kids have good to great options now. So the Nova parents need to pick a team per age group and push our best to it. If not we will never get any of our kids in the ELITE div. or top tournaments .