Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Madlax has illegal players on nearly every roster in their club. How are they getting away with it?

How do you define illegal? If you repeat a grade when is the date you can join the kids from the grade you just repeated back to. First day of summer? First day of school? Where are these rules written down to follow for reclass/repeat kids? I agree there are kids who have reclassed or started school late, and as much as this sucks for my kid. Is it really illegal or just crappy?

There is grey area during the summer in terms of a kid who has reclassed. That is not what we are talking about.

This is what Madlax is doing:

1. They have a kid who finished his 2017 year at a public school. He is still enrolled in that public school, but has been playing with their 2018 since last fall. Makes no sense.

2. They have a kid who played freshman year at a public HS. The kid is reclassifying and is now playing with their 2019 team. This is technically allowed, so I don't have a huge problem with this one.

3. They have a public school kid going into 8th grade (2020 grad year), yet he is playing RIGHT NOW with their 2021 summer team. Makes no sense.

4. They gave at least one other kid who is playing down because he states he will expect to do a PG year at some point. wth?

5. They have more holdbacks on their teams than the Crabs. Technically fine, but kind of lousy.

Whenever you see a Madlax parent, ask them about these situations. They will likely run away or pretend not to know what is going on, but at least it will dial up the pressure on these cheaters.