Originally Posted by Anonymous
I can see and understand your thoughts. But I think the key is like all business you have to try to expand and do new things. Madlax is a business not two high school coaches making a team to keep the players together in the same area. So I think if they do not learn from these errors they should get crap. But more thoughts on the FL. tournament they where thinking big and you can see that at one time they had 3D and LI express teams coming. But we will never know why they pulled out. Madlax is crazy but I do not think they would of listed these big clubs as coming if they where not told by someone they would be coming. But for the people that went the schedule and teams are listed on the website. As for the showcase the big mistake there was the 4 showcase teams playing on Sunday. I can bet my savings account they will go back to 2 showcase teams on Sunday playing the top high school teams.

This is not a new thing for that club. They have been putting on tournaments for years, and a weak lineup of opponents is a near constant. They are getting crap because they either don't care about learning from their mistakes or are inept. Or both.

I think you said before that only their youth teams are forced to play in a crappy tournament against terrible competition. Guess that now applies to their HS kids too.

The revamped schedule was listed after all of the families had paid. They should have known based on history that this tournament would probably be terrible, but they likely had no idea it would be this bad.