I figured crabnation would come knocking quickly to divert attention from their own debacle of a program. These programs that cheat and twist and bend rules should be ashamed, but their not. They should be policed, but they won't be. I am thankful that I came to the game during a time of great on field development and it was still about playing hard and grabbing a beer or a soda afterwards, I'm thankful my boys came to the game during a great time of expansion and got to benefit from playing kids outside of their region before they got to college. I'm even more thankful that I only have one left in high school and I can leave this rat race soon and just watch them play college into club ball and maybe one of them in the MLL if it happens. What saddens me and make me sick to my stomach is the thought of what will become of this great game for my grandchildren. I think people should be ashamed of what they have done to this game in the name of proving who is better than who, what state is better than the other, destroying this game for just outright greed is a sin.