Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
TOURNAMENTS, SHOWCASES & LEAGUES
Yesterday at 11:27 PM
0 36 more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM
Yesterday at 09:43 PM
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Andrew Smith...DUI ... really you classless dog. You were Disgusting in the way you talk in front of our girls. absolute lost status has just been confirmed on The News. glad you didn’t kill anyone. You are an embarrassment to the hard working men and woman in law enforcement.

It is sad that this young man made a poor decision and it will more than likely cost him a great career and perhaps more on a personal level. It is sadder that people like you come on this forum just to bash someone because you feel your daughter has been treated poorly. I assume you left TG at this point. There are so many choices now on LI for girls lacrosse and hopefully you found the right fit. Step up and show some maturity for an adult, this sad situation carries a little more weight than getting yelled at in a youth lacrosse travel organization. If your daughter gets the chance to play at the college level, she had better get ready. I can assure you the experience entails a lot more yelling and expectations. My daughter played for TG and there were some stressful times. I feel it better prepared her for the college lacrosse experience. Good luck to all

Sorry pal. Driving drunk isn’t just a “bad decision”. It’s a “horrible decision” that can get people killed and it can’t be just looked at as a “bad day”. Go ask the parents of the boys scouts who were run over and killed by a drunk driver on Long Island I’m sure they would agree that when someone gets arrested for drunk driving.....it’s more than a “bad day”. If you like Top Guns.....good for you. But don’t you dare minimize the seriousness of driving drunk. He crashed into another car and could have easily killed someone. Shame on you
8,660 11,783,824 more...
MARYLAND MAIN FORUM
Yesterday at 07:55 PM
Spalding in and Loyola out would be strange to say the least. Teams in the league have to figure out defense. Until teams can stop the ball and clear, they will never have a chance at winning it all. Plenty of teams can score goals, and have some offense that works, but only a few squads can play good enough defense to win. CH figured out D last year. If they figure it out again this year, league over.

I agree, but this year I think Spalding makes the playoffs. CH will destroy any and all. Everyone else is fighting for second.
2,093 351,755 more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM
Yesterday at 05:04 PM
There are two other problems with UA:

1. The tryouts are the last before the event. Other regions pick their teams many weeks in advance and then have a chance to actually meet each other and practice before the event. The UA LI team practice once the day before.

2. Many top players make the team and then bail. If every kid who made the team actually showed up and played they would’ve been fine. That is selfish behavior and poor parenting. Then you have the others who leave early. 2020 team was down players all weekend. I agree it was an embarrassment, but not for the reasons being suggested. Kids on team committee to ND, Yale, Navy, Denver, Michigan, BU and others.....so save the narrative about how there were only weak players there.
6,684 1,420,114 more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM
Yesterday at 11:47 AM
Anybody have any updates from scrimmages this weekend? I know not easy to draw any conclusions in scrimmages.
219 19,695 more...
Sponsored Links
BOTC MAIN FORUM
01/25/20 10:06 PM
[quote=Anonymous]Island box playing with 2025 players. That’s cheating end of story

NOTB invited them to play with their 2025s.

Once again it was listed incorrectly on tourney machine this was a 25/26 bracket. The picture we posted on our Instagram page is listed correctly. Champs 25/26 division.. so please stop with your ignorant posts about cheating.

Island box and NOTB also had a team in the 24/25 bracket as well.

Speaking of Instagram, was it also a mistake on YOUR flyer that you posted on Instagram prior to the tourney? Because anyone can look and see you clearly only list a straight 2026 division. You only started back pedaling when you started to receive complaints. Call me ignorant again......
679 41,896 more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM
01/25/20 09:51 PM
I can't understand how 91 can lose to town teams every summer. They are way too inconsistent to be considered an elite team. CSH certainly isn't considered elite.

The reality of the situation is the both 91 and Express have 2-3 "elite" level players each. The ones on Express are just better than 91's top players. The rest of the players are depth. They are all good, and some are very good, but they are role players at best and Express has more quality depth. And I say this as a father on one of the role players, so 91 dads don't get your panties in a bunch.

Now that is funny. Express has depth??!?! Then why do the same 10 kids never leave the field? You’re deluding yourself.

91 dads love to push that narrative, but the fact is, all of our players play. Not equal minutes; the top players play more, but that’s what every team does. Every time we play 91, they run out the same 11-12 kids and the rest sit and watch so please get off of your soapbox.

Keep saying it. Doesn’t make it true.

1,192 82,733 more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM
01/25/20 06:50 PM
Can someone send Schwaldo a dummies guide to offense for Christmas?

I understand the reference but can you elaborate for everyone whose heads are in the sand.

Its not the coaches fault..

Whose fault is it?
575 53,215 more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM
01/25/20 03:49 PM
Ranked 19 according to https://www.USCL.com/rankings.html. but they have multiple teams.

https://www.USCL.com/rankings.html
223 26,282 more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM
01/25/20 12:29 PM
The only time I saw the Hammerheads play town teams was this fall.[/quote]

The only time I saw Hammerheads play town teams was when they did it.
381 29,538 more...
MARYLAND MAIN FORUM
01/25/20 11:35 AM
Nationals are too late in the summer and teams are going thru tryouts . These kids are 13 maybe some summer with family would be nice.
223 18,640 more...
SENIOR SPOTLIGHT
01/25/20 03:23 AM
This week, Back Of The CAGE caught up with the #2 ranked senior on Long Island and the returning NY State Champion from Shoreham Wading River High School, Xavier Arline for our weekly Senior Spotlight series interviewing a new senior each week.

The 5-year varsity starter who has been consistent throughout his career posting up 192 goals and dishing out 174 assists for 366 career points is enjoying being a free agent per se' as he explores opportunities to play football and lacrosse at the division 1 collegiate level. Arline has brought championships to Shoreham as the quarterback of the football team and also in lacrosse proving that he is one of the most electric and dynamic athletes on the island and in the country. His resume is extremely impressive but even though Arline has garnered so much success, he still remains humble and ambitious to capture another state championship and help his team in anyway to succeed. See below to get a closer look at the champ.

Q&A w/ Xavier Arline

Back Of The CAGE (BOTC): Last season, you played such an integral role in quarterbacking your team to win the big 3 (Suffolk Class C Championship, Long Island Championship & NY State Championship) contributing 14 goals and 7 assists with one assist in OT to win the Suffolk Championship over a great undefeated Mt. Sinai team, garnering a plethora of accolades. Having helped your team to capture its 4th NY State title in program history, where would you rank this among your other championship titles?
Xavier Arline (XA): This title was so special to my guys and I. We were doubted from day one, from everyone. People were declaring other teams champions before the season even started. We decided to take a different approach, which was to just put our heads down, work in silence, and let our success talk for its self and it worked out for us. We over came the doubt and the adversity which is what made wining so much sweeter.

BOTC: The team has a significant number of key players returning starting in goal, defense, midfield and attack. What are your expectations for the team this season and what are your individual goals?
XA: Our goal is to win another State championship, just like our goal every year. The talent we have is outstanding, however, the mindset along with the experience of the guys that fill this roster is what will drive us to complete our goal. Individually, I want to make everyone around me better each and every day. I want to be the best leader [that] I can possibly be, and put my team in position to win games. I believe if I do just that, the accolades for myself will fall into place.

BOTC: From my understanding, you have de-committed from UNC to explore opportunities to play both football and lacrosse in college due to your amazing talent at both sports as evident with your career accomplishments thus far listed below. From what I have seen, Army, Navy, Air Force, UNH, Rice University, and Stony Brook to new a handful have extended you offers. What are you looking for to find the best fit for you and I would be remiss if I didn't ask you if you have any school(s) that are on your leaning towards at this time?
XA: I did. I’m very blessed for the opportunity to be recruited and go through this process. I’m looking for high academics - a place where I can have a great degree after school. I’m also looking for a place where I can accomplish many of my personal goals on the athletic fields. I’ve learned a lot about myself throughout the process which is quite special. My decision will be coming soon for sure.

BOTC: Now more than ever, a lot of players are specializing in one sport, however, many colleges coaches are proponents of multi-sport athletes. Being a highly touted recruit at both football and lacrosse, I thought it would be appropriate to ask you your opinion on what you would say the advantages of playing multiple sports are and how the two (if any) help you in each sport?
XA: I think it’s important to play multiple sports. It really has the ability to show how athletic you are through the complexity of them all. Footwork is vital in all sports so being able to maintain good footwork can only benefit you for your next event. A big thing I find is that putting the stick down is important. Playing another sport revives your love for the game and the urge to play it, and when you love to do something, you will be able to maximize your full potential.

BOTC: Is there a favorite quote or saying you have from Head Coach Mike Taylor?
XA: I don’t have many on the top of my head. Coach Taylor is very laid back which i can appreciate. He has a good balance of getting into us when we need it, and letting us play freely. Although I don’t have many quotes from him, I will say I’ve been more than lucky to play for him these past 5 years.

BOTC: Are you superstitious and do you have any pregame rituals?
XA: I’m not going to give any of my superstitions up, but I’ll say this; I am the most superstitious person out there, and to be honest, it’s quite annoying haha.

BOTC: What’s on your playlist before games?
XA: I am a rap guy for sure... sometimes the artists and songs vary based on my mood. I don’t like rock though as many of my teammates appreciate.

Rapid Fire Q & A's:

• Favorite Food? Ribs/Sushi
  • Favorite Movie? 13th Hour
  • Favorite Sports Team? San Diego Chargers
  • Favorite Athlete? Kyler Murray

List of Xavier's Career Accomplishments: 2X NYSSWA 1st Team All State (2018 & 2019), NYSSWA Player of the Year in 2019, #2 Ranked Player on Long Island by BOTC, #5 Ranked Player by Inside Lacrosse, ​1st Team All Back Of The CAGE (2019), 1st Team All Long Island (Newsday) (2019), 2nd Team All Long Island (Newsday) 2018), 5th Year Varsity Starter (8th-12th), NY State Champion (2019), 4x Lacrosse Captain
Football: 1st Team All State​ FB (2019)​, Top 100 Newsday Players of the Decade​ (2019)​, 1st Team All Long Island (Newsday) (2019), 2nd Team All Long Island (Newsday) (2018), 2x Long Island Champion, 3x Suffolk County Champion, 2x Suffolk County Leader in Rush​es​ & TD’s, Football Offers: Navy, Army, Air Force, Notre Dame, UNH, Fordham, Stony Brook, Rice University, ​2nd Team All State QB (2019)

Check back next week to meet Ashley Gonzalez from Half Hollow Hills.

0 298 more...
MARYLAND MAIN FORUM
01/24/20 12:10 PM
Thanks for the welcome but actually I am a BOTC veteran. Bashing teams such as Crabs and AYLC has indeed gone on for years, but singling out individual kids is rare. Fortunately the moderators redacted the part of yesterday's post that did so. Hope this helps.

Don’t remember any post calling out an individual player.

Calling out Milli Vanilli by name was inexcusable.

if you don't think 11/12 year old kids are not being called out on this forum you have not being reading carefully. Hawks, FCA, Crabs and AYLC kids are talked about and ridiculed often. Wait for the season to start; you will see how these 'parents' and 'coaches' act.
1,006 55,755 more...
TOURNAMENTS, SHOWCASES & LEAGUES
01/24/20 12:10 AM
The 2020 11th Annual Christian Koehler Lacrosse Tournament has been sold out by mid March for the past 7 years**

Team Entry Fee = $825 (Except for below grades/levels)

Teams in 2a, 2b & 3b = $500
1 106 more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM
01/23/20 10:13 PM
Interesting, Only change I would have is Janelli over TG's.
129 14,226 more...
PLAYERS TRIBUNE
01/23/20 05:34 PM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Pennsbury High School (PA) 2020 Attack, Midfield Emelie Curtis of T3 Lacrosse & FCA Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Duquesne University.

High School: Pennsbury High School (Fairless Hills, PA)
Grad Year: 2020
Positions: Attack, Midfield
College Committed to: Duquesne University
Club Teams: T3 Shore & FCA Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: 100 goal milestone as a Junior, Courier Times 1st Golden Team, 2nd Team All SOL
Expected Major: Business
Why did you choose Duquesne University, Women's D1? "(I) Fell in love the with the city and atmosphere of the campus. The girls were so welcoming and accepting! the school and program was exactly what I was looking for."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "[Thanks to my] family and teammates for supporting me and making me better."
What other colleges did you consider? "St. Joseph's University and Temple University"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Emelie Curtis on her commitment to Duquesne University. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.
View College Profile Below:

0 84 more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM
01/23/20 04:01 PM
west point was great... think its 3 days...
5 414 more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM
01/23/20 01:34 AM
I agree with you, hawks are just a great team. Unfortunately when your on Long Island and team 91 loses we have to hear them cry like babies and make excuses . Sad bunch of people. They cry “ holdbacks .....did you see the size of those kids etc...“ I wouldn’t pay any attention to what they have to say, just sour grapes
247 17,695 more...
PLAYERS TRIBUNE
01/22/20 07:37 PM
@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Kennett High School (PA) 2021 Defense, LSM Vincent Cresci of Freedom Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Harvard University.

High School: Kennett High School (Chadds Ford, PA)
Grad Year: 2021
Positions: Defense, LSM
College Committed to: Harvard University
Club Team: Freedom Lacrosse Club
Lacrosse Honors: 2019 Summer Club Season: Baltimore Summer Kickoff All Star, Baltimore Summer Kickoff All Star MVP Defense, NXT Summer Invite Player to Watch, 2019 Spring HS Sophomore Campaign: Varsity Team Captain; Team Defensive MVP; All League Honors (PA-Chesmont), 2018 Fall Showcases: CT80 All-Star; NXT Fall Showcase Player to Watch, 2018 Summer Club and Showcases: Jake Reed Nike Bluechip All-Star, 2018 NXT Philly Summer Showcase All-Star, 2018 Summer NXT Manney's Men Standout Selection, 2018 Spring HS Freshman Campaign: Varsity Starter, All Chesmont League Honors (1 of only 2 Freshman)
Academic Honors: Distinguished Honors all 4 marking periods, Freshman and Sophomore years
Expected Major: Health Professions
Why did you choose Harvard University, Men's D1? "I connected with the the coaching staff from the start. Coach Byrne, Hutchinson, Corrigan and Bergman were very welcoming and their goals for the program are exciting. To be a part of what they are trying to accomplish as well as the opportunity for a Harvard education was compelling."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thanks to all the coaches and parents associated with the Kennett Youth Lacrosse Program and Freedom Lacrosse Club; special thanks to Coach Ward, Driggs, Freebery, McGovern, Lange, Miller, Butala, McMahon, Goforth, Alvord and Trowbridge. My parents both played major roles in my recruiting process as well and I wouldn't be where I am today without them."
What other colleges did you consider? "Army West Point, UVA, Lehigh, Villanova, Fairfield & Yale"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Vincent Cresci on his commitment to Harvard University. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

0 102 more...
CAMPS & CLINICS
01/22/20 03:32 PM
0 78 more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM
01/22/20 01:23 PM

All club teams, even the top teams have girls that are fillers. Some have been on the team for years and probably should have moved down a level years ago. The kids that aren't committed yet on those teams are not committed for a reason. They can point fingers at the club coaches or directors but if their daughters were good enough they would be recruited. Others may have turned down 2nd tier options waiting on top tier offers that never came. Just because a girl is on a top club team does not mean she is a top player. This process can be very humbling.

Also, everyone should keep in mind that the top college programs' incoming classes each year are not made up of 8-12 players who are are all better than recruits at some lower ranked program. Top programs get a handful of players who are the very best in the country, and then fill in with other players who are good but not at the same level. There could be a player on a club team committed to a top 10-20 program with little chance of meaningful playing time barring significant improvement. Meanwhile, another player of equal skill might be uncommitted, or committed to a school ranked lower, because she wants a realistic chance to play or is looking for specific things beyond team ranking. Every player's end game and journey is different. I'm not saying that players with opportunities at top 25 programs are choosing the lowest tier programs, but there are some players recruited by top 10 programs who choose a lower ranked option.

No program gets all of the players that they want but don't kid yourself, the top programs consistently bring in the top talent. There is always a lot of chatter about the legitimacy of player rankings, commitments, recruiting, freshmen class rankings, etc... but at the end of the day there appears to be a strong correlation between where the so called "top players" go to college and how the "Team" performs. Every year it seems that the large majority of the Top 30 - 50 High School Players commit to the same (top 15 - 20) programs. The programs that consistently bring in the best players are the teams that consistently out perform the rest of the programs.

I do believe the point was that there are some who will commit to a top 20 but not see the field, while others who could commit to a top 20 choose a lower ranked team for various reasons.

There it is again, the negative, the knock, the attempt to diminish that has been prevalent on this site for years. Some will always try to elevate their daughters status by trying to diminish the accomplishments / accolades / achievements of others.

You're being dramatic. Every year the lists of top ranked commits and current players include some girls from programs who are not in the top 5-10 year after year after year. Isn't it diminishing the accomplishments of those players when you won't acknowledge they are as good or better than some players on higher ranked teams?

How is it diminishing the players if they are ranked? The fact that the players are ranked is acknowledging them.
406 42,127 more...
PLAYERS TRIBUNE
01/22/20 01:14 PM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Manasquan High School (NJ) 2021 Midfield, Defense Sarah Barnes of T3 Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at University of Cincinnati.

High School: Manasquan High School (Brielle, NJ)
Grad Year: 2021
Positions: Midfield, Defense
College Committed to: University of Cincinnati
Club Team: T3 Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: Nike 120 Elite 2017, Nike 120 Elite 2018, NXT All Star Individual Showcase 2017, NXT Elite ALL Star team Showcase 2018, Undisputed Women's Showcase All Star 2018, T3 over all tournament team 2021 (2018 and 2019), 2019 USLacrosse NJ Schoolgirls South Jersey Team (Team 1), Varsity starter for 2019 CJ Group II State Championship high school team
Academic Honors: Squan A Thon participant to raise money for Children's cancer Executive Committee for High School Student Council
Expected Major: Communication & Journalism
Why did you choose University of Cincinnati, Women's D1? "It was the perfect fit for athletics and academics at the high level that I wanted. The coaching staff was professional and the players were welcoming. The athletic facilities were the best facilities that I have ever seen on a truly beautiful campus. I can not wait to be a Bearcat!"
Is there anything else you would like to share?[/b "I would like to thank Kelly Knapp, Chris Raichle, Val Barnaby and Lori Brown of T3 Elite for the guidance and training. I would like to thank my family for their support through the entire process. I would also like to thank the coaches of the University Cincinnati for believing in me and granting me this opportunity."
[b]What other colleges did you consider?
"I had visits to UConn, Sacred Heart and American"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Sarah Barnes on her commitment to the University of Cincinnati. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

0 65 more...
MARYLAND MAIN FORUM
01/21/20 01:02 AM
Watch SW and YJ at older levels not play kids at all at the end of a tourney. And yes I’m talking showcases too.

Take a look at the 2021 class ( the current class being recruited ) and let me know how these two teams have shortchanged their players. It just so happens they are the most highly recruited clubs in club lacrosse for their age group.

My daughter is on 21 M&D team. They absolutely played everyone equal time in showcases. It is what's best for all the girls. Winning these games doesn't matter at all.
lol

My daughter plays for 2021 Blue YJ team ,they played everyone equally for all show cases as well. No need to beat up other clubs. I agree with the above statement SW, &YJ have been the top teams recruited so obviously they are doing something right
54 4,830 more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM
01/17/20 05:05 PM
We been to both... with no hesitation I will tell you to go to Under Armour.

Absolutely. G8 is a great tournament, but it's just that, a club tournament. If you are in a hot bed and make the UA team you have to go. The person saying that there aren't many coaches at UA don't know what they're talking about. While they've mostly cleared out by the time the playoffs start the days before that are packed with the best coaches in the country. With the new rules, 3 of the 4 grades that attend the Underclass tournament will be uncommitted. It's a shame that the two overlap this year but you'd be crazy to turn down UA.

100%, you make the UA team from areas like Baltimore, DC, NJ or Long Island then you go to UA. Very hard to make but all the top coaches are there cause it brings together the best of the best from all over the country. Any of the 12 regions is a great accomplishment to make. West and Southwest , south and Midwest are still more behind than the boys are in catching up to the Northeast but they are getting better

Sure the UA is great but so is the G8. I know girls from 21 class who are going to top 10 schools didn't make UA team in Baltimore region or didn't even try out. Outside the Baltimore or NE region the girls making the UA drop off big time.

If you think that the UA is going to make or break your recruiting it isn't.

If your club tells you your expected to represent your team at G8 then I would listen. Don’t get mad at your daughters lack of playing time in the tournaments preceding G8 if you choose no to.

Maybe listen if they were going to bench your daughter for going, and then look for a new club for next season. If the club is any good, they typically will have a few players who make the UA annually, and they will understand that it a huge accomplishment for the player and for their club. They should whole heartedly support any and all girls who make it. Knowing that a club would not allow my daughter to attend if she made AU, I would be looking for a new club the following year. What club is telling kids they cant go? Cant imagine any of the Big Dogs are saying that, they know all too well what it means.
235 25,342 more...
PLAYERS TRIBUNE
01/17/20 03:42 AM
@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Saint Dominic’s (NY) 2020 Midfield, Attack Anthony Sand of Team 91 Lacrosse & Hammers has made a verbal commitment to play division 1 lacrosse at Virginia Military Institute.

High School: Saint Dominic’s (Oyster Bay, NY)
Grad Year: 2020
Positions: Midfield, Attack
College Committed to: Virginia Military Institute
Club Teams: Team 91 Lacrosse & Hammers
Lacrosse Honors: All League
Academic Honors: Student of the Month, Scholar Athlete Honor roll
Expected Major: Business
Why did you choose Virginia Military Institute, Men's D1? "(I) always wanted to attend a Military school and serve my country while also playing the highest level of lacrosse. VMI was a great fit and I fell in love with the campus and coaching staff."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Couldn’t thank my family and coaches to give me the resources to achieve my dream of division one lacrosse and attending a prestigious military school."
What other colleges did you consider? "Stony Brook, Furman & Embry Riddle "

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Anthony Sand on his commitment to Virginia Military Institute. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

0 176 more...
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Today's Visitors
1 registered members (baldbear), 5,776 guests, and 515 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod