Members2,237
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
MARYLAND MAIN FORUM Jump to new posts
Re: FCA - Fellowship of Christian Athletes Anonymous 15 minutes ago
FCA MD parents are the ones that were to arrogant and trashy for Looney's.[/quote]

Too, hammerhead
153 35,950 more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM Jump to new posts
2021 Boys NY Showcase Roster & Live Stream Link CBLaxers 22 minutes ago
The 2021 Boys CBLaxers NY Showcase is taking place this Saturday, January 16th at the Global Sports Center in Uniondale NY featuring Division II/III Coaches and limited to only 60 Players for maximum exposure. Below are the rosters & the Live Stream Video link by ConnectLax:

Link to Live Stream Video Feed

# Name Pos Grad Year Team # Club Team State
#1 Donald Mack A 2023 1 Igloo NY
#2 Max Zaransky A 2023 1 True Blue NY
#3 Dylan Nardone A 2022 1 Icon NY
#4 Kevin Fiola D 2023 1 True Blue NY
#5 Nick DiSalvo D 2021 1 East Coast Elite NY
#6 Ryan Colella D 2023 1 NJ Riot NJ
#7 William Barbour III LSM 2022 1 E3 Lacrosse NY
#8 Jack Schiffl LSM/D 2023 1 True Blue NY
#9 Aidan Green G 2022 1 True Blue NY
#10 Benjamin Thayer G 2023 1 Patriot Elite / Legacy NY
#11 Blake Reese FO/ M 2022 1 NY
#12 William Fulay M 2022 1 Recon 2022 Lacrosse NY
#13 Michael Matthews M 2023 1 Rush NY
#14 Thomas DeLuca M 2022 1 Icon Lacrosse NY
#15 Grant Mathieson A 2024 1 91 Tri State NY
#16 Gavin Meltcher A 2023 2 Twenty Four NY
#17 Brendan O'Rourke A 2022 2 Team United LI NY
#18 Michael Miller A 2022 2 LI Express NY
#19 Cian Runyan D 2022 2 Recon / Sting NY
#20 Luca Runyan LSM 2022 2 Recon NY
#21 Danny D'Amato D 2022 2 Legacy Lacrosse NY
#22 Christopher Feathers D 2022 2 91 Lacrosse NY
#23 Aidan Greene LSM/D 2022 2 Outlaws NY
#24 Richard Vaselli G 2022 2 NY
#25 W Tyler Godfrey G 2022 2 LI Express NY
#26 Mack Miller FO/D 2023 2 MDP NY
#27 Luca Elmaleh M 2024 2 True Blue NY
#28 Julian Pollina M 2022 2 LI Hitmen NY
#29 Aidan Gennaro M/LSM 2022 2 LI Express NY
#30 Kyle Short A 2024 2 91 TriState NY
#31 Steven Sloma A 2022 3 Express NY
#32 Aaron Boccio A 2023 3 L.I Legacy NY
#33 Antony Tsakos A 2023 3 Rebels LC NY
#34 Nicholas Hinck D 2024 3 True Blue NY
#35 Matthew Araneo D 2023 3 True Blue NY
#36 Jonathan Alfiero D 2023 3 Igloo NY
#37 Jack Magilligan LSM/D 2022 3 Icon NY
#38 Timothy Haskell LSM/D 2022 3 True Blue NY
#39 Ryan Giles G 2022 3 Recon NY
#40 Jake Slee G 2022 3 91 Lacrosse NY
#41 Brenden O'Connor M 2022 3 True Blue NY
#42 Mark Maniet M 2022 3 True Blue NY
#43 Connor Chun M 2022 3 Long Island Express NY
#44 Renzo Garone M 2022 3 CT Wolves CT
#45 Patrick Damaro M 2023 3 FLG NY
#46 Braden Donnellan A 2023 4 True Blue NY
#47 Joseph Lazazzaro A 2022 4 Igloo NY
#48 Thomas Nelan A 2022 4 True Blue NY
#49 Ryan Fountain D 2023 4 True Blue NY
#50 Stephen Mendolia D 2022 4 True Blue NY
#51 Charles Dechene D 2025 4 LI Express NY
#52 Seamus Miller LSM/D 2024 4 LI Express NY
#53 Sean Peavy G 2022 4 Team 91 NY
#54 Stephen Sutton G 2022 4 RUSH storm NY
#55 Bradley Wyckoff M 2023 4 Rebels NY
#56 Trevor Murray M 2023 4 Patriot Elite NY
#57 Ryan Goodman M 2023 4 True Blue NY
#58 Peter Wetter M 2022 4 Express NY
#59 Patrick Keenan M 2023 4 Turtles NY
#60 Joseph Martin M 2023 4 Rebels LC NY
0 5 more...
Re: Boys 2022-11th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021 Anonymous Yesterday at 10:06 PM
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I fear that college athletics will begin to contract severely, especially if they cancel spring sport seasons again. How long can they keep these non income producing programs afloat?

It is a risk. Commit and then the program is suspended

The scam that college is could clearly afford to carry these sports....

This is why you use your lacrosse talent to get a higher education. Lacrosse is only played for so long, get to a spot that sets you up for future success.

You have it wrong. They would love to have football and basketball and an excuse to cancel the spring sports which are nothing but a cost center.

IMHO there is going be less spots for the 2022s and likely the 2023s until the extra eligibility and the impact of the pandemic cycles through. Won’t be an impact to the top 100 players or so, but for other kids looking for D3 and D2 spots, there will be impact.

Besides the top players in the country or players on teams with a shot at a National Championship, how many players will take the extra year of eligibility.
274 21,454 more...
Re: Girls 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous Yesterday at 07:42 PM
Heros Green lost once in the past year. That was to M&D. LBC has not beaten them
163 10,484 more...
Re: New England Prep School Lacrosse Anonymous Yesterday at 07:35 PM
I would agree with the FOunders being much tougher academically. My son has to work much harder in Founders to get similar grades as our public school.
214 18,677 more...
Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2023-10th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021 Anonymous Yesterday at 04:49 PM
Misogynist with mommy issues.
337 30,924 more...
Re: Boys 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021 Anonymous Yesterday at 03:33 PM
[quote=Anonymous]Still a great goalie[/quote.

Good to see a positive note. Best of luck to goalie and his team!

Agreed. Nice to see arguably the most underrated position get some love.
1,152 65,769 more...
Re: Westchester NY Youth Lacrosse Anonymous Yesterday at 01:32 AM
Yorktown beat Rye that same season 8-4 and lost to JJ 7-6 after hitting 5 posts in the 2nd half of the sectional final
Important to keep some perspective
2,851 848,577 more...
Re: Boys High School Anonymous 01/14/21 10:09 PM
Glenelgs best 2 players just transferred to St. Marys

I thought Spalding was getting all the transfers. These kids aren’t dense.
I heard Spalding offered the GCS kids full rides, a Camaro, customized denim jackets, and some of the other finer things Glen Burnie has to offer but those kids don’t know a good deal when they see one.

Archbishop Spalding High School
8080 New Cut Rd.
SEVERN (!!!), MD

We are at least 3/4 of a mile away from the Glen Burnie line (the traffic light by Hip Hop Fish and Chicken)

New old mill high school being built across the street from
Spalding.
When it opens which will be a better public high school? Spalding or Old Mill.

I’ll go with Old mill. They both have the same amount of post season success in lacrosse. Except Old mill has actually made the playoffs before. As for the academics, I’ll go with old mill again.
3,979 615,343 more...
Re: Boys 2027 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous 01/14/21 09:41 PM
Okay Nats parents, here is a chance to clear your name. One boy played for 3D, and then for Nationals, in the same bracket on the same day. It's on game film and nobody from Nats denied it. So which team was he rostered on? If he was rostered on Nats but played for the other team without telling his coaches, then it's difficult to blame the Nats for that. Go ahead and explain the facts. But if you keep misdirecting and name-calling ("hit the wall," "stop crying," "everybody else does it," "you don't know what your taking about") it makes people think that you broke the rules deliberately and have no explanation.

Are you really crying foul over 1 kid from a team with 1 win in the tournament where 3d scored all of 15 goals in 5 games. Did that kid single handedly beat Madlax by 14 goals over 2 games. If it was anybody else but ML posting this, I'd say it was a total troll but that's why Madlax has the rep. They cheat like crazy all the time and invent reasons when they lose (and lose badly).

Falsus in uno, falsus in ombnibus.

I honestly can't imagine what the home life of a kid on Nationals must be. T-shirt chasing on steroids in 6th grade? Seriously toxic. Most of these kids are going to be ripping a 6fter (not a lacrosse reference) within two years just to deal with their knucklehead parents. Congrats for finding 12-15 other studs from across the united states who have the same insecurities and forming a team for the weekend with the hope of maybe getting some wins against a real team or more likely piling up huge differentials on regular teams where the kids are probably playing pokeman in between games. Super Job guys. That being said, I'll save you hassle and just tell myself (a) i'm only mad because my kid can't make nationals and (b) i'll take him out back to hit the wall and try again next year.
184 11,483 more...
Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse Anonymous 01/14/21 03:40 PM
You mean the 2023 #1 ranked team in the USA? They will be just fine. Your jealousy at this stage-of-the-game is pathetic. What was just a phrase that you have used over& over is obviously a deflection & reflection of you-A personal “Dumpster Fire”. I bet as we take inventory of YOU-that what we’ll see 🔥

there are about 5 girls on that team, 3 of which are recent additions who will go to big programs, sharp downward spiral after that. Most will be posting about their commitments to lower tier teams that nobody cares about. FACT! And don't get too comfortable with that fake news "#1" ranking. Everyone knows its BS based on a Corona Fall Ball where many girls didn't even play. I recall a lack of luster effort by all the "superstars" at UA. You really need to settle down! LMFAO
12,724 24,458,344 more...
Re: Girls 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021 Anonymous 01/14/21 12:17 AM
This summer will tell a lot about many of the teams. I believe the gap will get smaller between many of the top teams. There will be some movement after this summer for sure. seeing that nobody was able to move this past year due to Covid. It is really Janelli, TG, Lomo and maybe legacy. After that the other teams just do not match up. Jesters at this age is not very talented and either is Elevate. If Janelli or TG add a few top players, they are not that far away.

these “top player” don’t grow on trees and are not likely to move. why would they?

also according to the dinks on this site didn’t a bunch of girls just move to top guns?

I hear they are shopping around. No one cares where they go. They aren’t that impressive

Legacy dad here.... If that's the case then why do we keep talking about them?

No clue
522 36,575 more...
Re: Girls 2025 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous 01/13/21 07:38 PM
Anyone participating in the BWI Indoor League or the Coppermine Snowball League? Seems to be great competition so far.
M&D Black, two Skywalkers teams and Hero's Green in the B bracket along with a bunch of high school teams.
537 71,333 more...
PLAYERS TRIBUNE Jump to new posts
John T. Hoggard (NC) 2022 Midfield, Attack Trey Parkes Commits to Hofstra University TM@BOTC 01/13/21 03:07 PM
@365Lax Boys' Recruit: John T. Hoggard (NC) 2022 Midfield, Attack Trey Parkes has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Hofstra University.

High school: John T. Hoggard (Wilmington, NC)
Grad year: 2022
Positions: Midfield, Attack
College committed to: Hofstra University
Lacrosse honors: STX d1 showcase standout
Expected major: Business
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I want to thank my parents, coaches, friends and teammates for getting me to where I am today."
What other colleges did you consider? "Drexel & Barton College "

365Lax, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Trey Parkes on his commitment to Hofstra University. 365Lax provides lacrosse-specific services year round (camps, clinics, showcase teams & more) and they specialize in helping all athletes maximize their full potential and specifically specialize in training players to get prepared for the next level while implementing a NCAA training regiment performed by a variety of the top colleges in the country. For athletes of all ages & prospective student-athletes looking to enhance their game, visit 365Lax.com to train with their highly decorated & experienced coaches.
View College Profile Below:

0 80 more...
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous 01/12/21 06:46 PM
Just a quick reminder down here, Express is still ranked #1!

Thanks ! Now get back in your Iroc and empty that red solo cup before driving

Haha! You clearly don’t know any Express parents.

Prius ?
2,861 170,253 more...
Episcopal Academy (PA) 2022 Midfield Bella Piselli Commits to Villanova University TM@BOTC 01/12/21 06:43 PM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Episcopal Academy (PA) 2022 Midfield Bella Piselli of Philly Blast Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Villanova University.

High school: Episcopal Academy (Newtown Sq, PA)
Position: Midfield
College committed to: Villanova University
Club team: Philly Blast Lacrosse
Why did you choose Villanova University, Women's D1? "I chose Villanova University because it has a been a dream school of mine since I was younger. The amazing campus, the excellent academics, and the wonderful people. All of theses made it easy to finalize my decision."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank family, most importantly my parents and my brothers for pushing me to be my best. I would also like to thank all of my coaches, teammates, and friends for helping me get to where I am today."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Bella Piselli on her commitment to Villanova University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

0 111 more...
Queen Anne's County HS (MD) 2022 Attack Piper Evans Commits to Salisbury University TM@BOTC 01/12/21 04:36 PM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Queen Anne's County HS (MD) 2022 Attack Piper Evans of Coppermine Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Salisbury University.

High school: Queen Anne's County HS (Chestertown, MD)
Position: Attack
College committed to: Salisbury University
Club team: Coppermine Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: UA150 2020, UA150 2019, UA AA Call Back Invite 2019, MD National Showcase All Stars 2018, Brine National DC Metro 2017
Academic honors: 3.4 GPA, dual enrollment, honor roll, JDRF volunteer and Interact club
Expected major: Social Sciences
Why did you choose Salisbury University, Women's D3? "After visiting the campus, touring the facilities and meeting with Coach Nestor committing to Salisbury was an easy decision for me. I knew almost immediately I wanted to be part of their strong competitive program and contribute to another national title. In addition, I was impressed with their extensive programs of study, the beautiful campus and felt confident I would thrive both on and off the field in this environment. I am very excited to be a member of the Class of 2026 and look forward to my experience as a Seagull student athlete."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I'd like to thank Coach Nestor and Coach Allie for recognizing my talent and I am honor to be recruited by Salisbury lacrosse. I would also like to thank my Coppermine Lacrosse family Coaches Joanna, Heather, Sarah and Pat have all developed me into the player I am today. My confidence to excel and compete at the next level is a direct result of the Coppermine experience. Most importantly, I want to thank my parents with their commitment to long drives, summer weekends they sacrificed all because they supported my love of lacrosse."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Piper Evans on her commitment to Salisbury University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

0 118 more...
Calhoun High School (NY) 2021 Attack, Midfield Braeden Vieni Commits to The University of Tampa TM@BOTC 01/12/21 04:24 PM
@365Lax Boys' Recruit: Calhoun High School (NY) 2021 Attack, Midfield Braeden Vieni of LI Tide has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at The University of Tampa.

High school: Calhoun High School (Merrick, NY)
Grad year: 2021
Positions: Attack, Midfield
College committed to: The University of Tampa
Club team: LI Tide
Lacrosse honors: One percent showcase, National D2 showcase all-star, Super juniors showcase, Nova shootout, Long island showcase final 50 game, NYSR championship Parochial team
Academic honors: National honor society, 3.7 GPA, All honors classes
Expected major: Health Professions
Why did you choose The University of Tampa, Men's D2? "The location and high level of play in Tampa."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "[Thanks to my] Dad, Coach Feminella, Coach Chin and the Long island Hitmen"
What other colleges did you consider? "I was originally committed to Hartford University but it wasn't the right fit and I am happy I made the switch."

365Lax, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Braeden Vieni on his commitment to The University of Tampa. 365Lax provides lacrosse-specific services year round (camps, clinics, showcase teams & more) and they specialize in helping all athletes maximize their full potential and specifically specialize in training players to get prepared for the next level while implementing a NCAA training regiment performed by a variety of the top colleges in the country. For athletes of all ages & prospective student-athletes looking to enhance their game, visit 365Lax.com to train with their highly decorated & experienced coaches.

0 125 more...
PENNSYLVANIA MAIN FORUM Jump to new posts
Re: Welcome Philadelphia & Vicinity Anonymous 01/12/21 04:19 PM
Have they announced any High school schedules yet? Should we expect play in March to resume?

think it is going to happen and what not, my sons public shool is practicing
1,422 355,783 more...
Wantagh High School (NY) 2022 Midfield, Attack Erin Whitaker Commits to Winthrop University TM@BOTC 01/11/21 06:28 PM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Wantagh High School (NY) 2022 Midfield, Attack Erin Whitaker of LaxOn Elite has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Winthrop University.

High school: Wantagh High School (Wantagh, NY)
Positions: Midfield, Attack
College committed to: Winthrop University
Club team: LaxOn Elite
Lacrosse honors: Players to Watch 2022 LILax Journal, 2x Und1sputed Showcase All-Star, LI Showcase All-Star, LI Lax Recruit Blue Chip Prospect, Power 5 ID Showcase Highlight Team, US Club Lacrosse Casey Powell Top 22 East Region
Academic honors: Junior National Honors Society, AP Capstone program, AP/Honor classes, 20+ hours community service John Theissen Children's Foundation, Wantagh Little League
Expected major: Biological & Biomedical Sciences
Why did you choose Winthrop University, Women's D1? "I chose Winthrop because of the amazing opportunity to compete at the division 1 level playing for a great coach in a desirable location with a beautiful campus."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "My coaches Vanessa Windsor, Robyn Rooney, my entire family, trainers, and supportive friends who I couldn't have done any of this without. They pushed me to be the best athlete and person that I can be throughout the entire process. I am extremely grateful for everything they have done."
What other colleges did you consider? "High Point University, Virginia Tech, St Leo University, University of Tampa"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Erin Whitaker on her commitment to Winthrop University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

0 189 more...
St. John the Baptist DHS (NY) 2022 Attack Connor Abrahall Commits to Mercy College TM@BOTC 01/11/21 05:54 PM
@365Lax Boys' Recruit: St. John the Baptist DHS (NY) 2022 Attack Connor Abrahall of Express Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Mercy College.

High school: St. John the Baptist DHS (West Islip, NY)
Position: Attack
College committed to: Mercy College
Club team: Express Lacrosse
Expected major: Education
Why did you choose Mercy College, Men's D2? "Mercy had everything I was looking for academically, athletically, and socially."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I can’t say enough words to thank everyone that has supported me in everything I do. First I would to thank all the Express Coaches, Coach CoachC, Coach DeMeo, and Coach Leghart. I would like to also thank my current teammates (and every other teammate I took field with). Thanks for always pushing me and being such great friends. A special thanks to Coach Levine and the Mercy staff for this amazing opportunity so I continue on with my lacrosse career. And lastly, to my parents...thanks for always pushing me to become the very best version of myself! I love you all!"
What other colleges did you consider? "Mercyhurst, Limestone, Molloy, Merrimack"

365Lax, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Connor Abrahall on his commitment to Mercy College. 365Lax provides lacrosse-specific services year round (camps, clinics, showcase teams & more) and they specialize in helping all athletes maximize their full potential and specifically specialize in training players to get prepared for the next level while implementing a NCAA training regiment performed by a variety of the top colleges in the country. For athletes of all ages & prospective student-athletes looking to enhance their game, visit 365Lax.com to train with their highly decorated & experienced coaches.

0 112 more...
Re: Girls High School Lax Anonymous 01/11/21 05:53 PM
Yes, we have been to a multi-school ID camp at "Big10" but it was a year too soon.
This past summer and this coming summer were the ones where we were to really hit some specific schools/camps and then go back to make sure this summer. Oh well...

I know everyone is in this same boat and recruiting will really change because of this. It almost seems that you need to have your own Insta with all of your workouts to get seen as well. Take note people!

Lets just cheer that there seems to be a season this year!
6,365 1,417,846 more...
Re: Boys 2027-6th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021 Anonymous 01/11/21 04:41 PM
Obviously you don’t comprehend very well. It’s not helping your kids get better and have fun. That wasn’t the point. The point is your obsessed about your sons 11 year old teams rankings. That’ the part that is a little strange.

Strange you think you are replying to one person. The forum comprehends perfectly. It's your own writing skills which are poor if you keep having to re-write a post over and over.

Please stop 91 overbearing Dad.
526 38,160 more...
Re: 2020-2021 Women's College Lacrosse Season Anonymous 01/11/21 02:35 PM
Originally Posted by baldbear
Patriot League has announced how they will handle spring sports, including women’s and men’s lacrosse.

https://www.uslaxmagazine.com/colle...formats-for-mens-womens-lacrosse-seasons

Great news! I'm hearing B1G 10 teams will all play each other 2x, and may have a couple out of conference games. ACC will play full schedule. This is very good

Ivies supposed to make an announcement the end of January. Makes it difficult for the kids who are waiting t enroll based on the season.
288 18,944 more...
Re: Boys 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021 Anonymous 01/10/21 10:47 PM
No showcases for 2025. Just money grabs for suckers
812 53,732 more...
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Today's Visitors
12 members (CBLaxers, ULLax2020, 1026ME, TheBackOfTheCage, Laxers412, BiggLax, cltlax, grlaxdad, JimSection1, The Hop, TM@BOTC, bbailey), 2,092 guests, and 628 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
BOTC SPONSORS