Fall Showcases: Boys & Girls Elite 88 Showcases, Northern Exposure Showcase & Elite 80 Camp
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls 2024-10th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 09/16/21 11:49 AM
Boys High School
by Anonymous - 09/16/21 11:35 AM
Girls 2023-11th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 09/16/21 11:28 AM
Top Boy's Club Teams in New Jersey
by Anonymous - 09/16/21 11:13 AM
Girls High School
by Anonymous - 09/16/21 11:07 AM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics2,582
Posts309,315
Members2,338
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
BOTC MAIN FORUM Jump to new posts
Re: Girls 2024-4th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022 Anonymous 19 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Is the jesters daddy 24 coach mentioned over the summer still coaching? Has the club shifted coaching staff for any of their 24 teams yet? I don’t see anything about who coaches which teams on the website.

I think he is still part of the coaching staff. Just not head coach? They brought in Tilts as the head coach, from what I hear.

According to parents and players, he’s still the head coach.

That would be totally unfortunate fur that team. Another team built around coaches kid??
535 33,382 more...
MARYLAND MAIN FORUM Jump to new posts
Re: Boys High School Anonymous 32 minutes ago
McD plays CH in the final and wins it all. AS finishes at .500 - BL gave the blue print on how to beat them.
The team that finished as champions of the league beat them by 1 in the championship game and now AS is a .500 team despite bringing back as much talent as anyone? That's a stretch.
6,035 1,017,169 more...
Re: Girls 2023-11th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022 Anonymous 39 minutes ago
CN is an academic AA - great student. Dad went to Princeton. She knew she would not win at Duke. Coach and team were not as focused and driven to be the best as she was. It is that simple. She did not want her last 2 years to slip away without an opportunity to win a NC and be the best player she could be. Have to give her credit.
You have no idea why she left as it has never been publicly stated by either Duke or CN.
Maybe the Duke coach told her not to go to goal in the last 30 seconds when they’re up by 10? BC doesn’t seem to care as she did it often last year.
530 30,611 more...
NEW JERSEY MAIN FORUM Jump to new posts
Re: Top Boy's Club Teams in New Jersey Anonymous 54 minutes ago
Any NJ 2023 commit yet?
Should see a few go this weekend or over the next week
1,777 219,804 more...
Re: Girls High School Anonymous 1 hour ago
Lots more should start flowing thru, ton of visits this weekend. wouldn't be surprised if a couple more come off the board on Monday/Tuesday of next week.
2,009 283,881 more...
Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous 1 hour ago
Unless a kid is an absolute stud who is already well coached in team-play, I tend to believe that the kids playing together longer makes for a better team. Filling glaring holes....i guess would work, but pulling in a bunch of new kids....i'm suspect. 90% of the ML28 team have been together since they were playing clinics at age 6/7. They are the starters. The recent new blood that has joined the last 2 years have been good, but they haven't changed the team much. My 2-cents.
1,617 130,493 more...
PENNSYLVANIA MAIN FORUM Jump to new posts
Re: Welcome Philadelphia & Vicinity Anonymous 1 hour ago
No way....2029. smile Perhaps its the growth of lacrosse and club teams taking on marginal players who don't understand ball movement at the "older" level. That is what I am getting at....You have 5th through 7th graders and the best athlete on the field can still take it to the goal on any given possession. You start playing 8th through 11th grade....those days are over. Defenders and zone play will eat you up.

Here is the solution for you, hold your kid back than send him to private school and re-class him so he can be a 16 year old freshman.

Yep, all so he can get a shot at a 5% scholarship to Delaware or Monmouth

Funny...I have a 15 yr old sophomore at private school. He is holding his own athletically and we hope that he takes advantage of the INCREDIBLE education we are providing. Sports may be his ticket to an elite school...maybe not. Either way - totally worth it. #theyhateyoubecausetheyarenotyou
1,715 448,418 more...
Re: Boys 2028-6th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022 Anonymous 1 hour ago
Flip flop rush Rebels and surge and S2S and that looks like the beginning of fall. Most teams that are good will be a Columba’s dayl(legacy) Oct 16th blatant(Rebels) or Oct 30th tristar(express). These three are pretty fair scheduling. My lacrosse tournaments(91) on other hand really give home team easy schedules. Not sure why as they are always good.

S2S and Surge went 1-1 last year. S2S picked up a few Moose boys this year. I would say S2S is ranked appropriately, surge close behind.
191 16,384 more...
Re: Girls 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous 2 hours ago
While I agree that M&D Red will struggle more than people realize, I think Hero's White is going to fall much further than some realize. Better to be on M&D Red than Hero's White.

Agree with this... Also don't see M&D dominating. Hero's Green is still going to be solid. Just looking forward to hopefully a normal fall season!
1,042 108,537 more...
Re: Westchester NY Youth Lacrosse Anonymous 3 hours ago
Maybe I’m misinformed but I’d be thrilled if my town had the program that Yorktown has
3,089 967,598 more...
PLAYERS TRIBUNE Jump to new posts
Springfield HS (PA) 2022 Midfield, Defense Gabby Rizzio Commits to George Mason University JesLax1 4 hours ago
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Springfield High School (PA) 2022 Midfield, Defense Gabby Rizzio of Phantastix Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at George Mason University.

High school: Springfield High School (Springfield, PA)
Grad year: 2022
Positions: Midfield, Defense
College committed to: George Mason University
Club team: Phantastix Lacrosse Club
Lacrosse honors: First Team All-Central League Honorable Mention All Delco
Academic honors: Scholar-Athlete NHS
Expected major: Physical Therapy/Therapist

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Gabby Rizzio on her commitment to George Mason University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below:

0 13 more...
Islip HS (NY) 2022 Midfield Jesse Resnick Commits to Limestone College JesLax1 4 hours ago
@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Islip High School (NY) 2022 Midfield Jesse Resnick of LI Legacy Lacrosse Men's has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Limestone College.

High school: Islip High School (Islip, NY)
Position: Midfield
College committed to: Limestone College
Club team: LI Legacy Lacrosse Men's
Lacrosse honors: Holiday Lacrosse Showcase All-Star Selection Under Armour All America Call Back Academy Invite 2020 Pinnacle Lacrosse Championships Next-Gen Recruiting Showcase New Wave Lacrosse League Offensive Player of the Game The Player Series Fall Showcase 2020 Warrior All America Games Team Long Island 2018 Warrior All America Games Division Champion 2019 Jake Reed Nike Blue Chip 2018
Academic honors: AP/Honors Student High Honor Roll Student Student of the Month Biology
Expected major: Business
Why did you choose Limestone College, Men's D2? "I choose Limestone University because of the fantastic atmosphere, high-level academics, and competitive lacrosse program."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank my family, coaches, friends, and teammates that helped me through this process!"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Jesse Resnick on his commitment to Limestone College. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.

0 25 more...
The Ursuline School (NY) 2023 Goalie Lucy Gomez Commits to Cornell University JesLax1 4 hours ago
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: The Ursuline School (NY) 2023 Goalie Lucy Gomez of Prime Time Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Cornell University.

High school: The Ursuline School (Bronxville, NY)
Grad year: 2023
Position: Goalie
College committed to: Cornell University
Club team: Prime Time Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: Multi-Sport Scholar Athlete; UA 150 (2021); American Select, NY Downstate (2021).
Academic honors: National Junior Honor Society (2020/2021); Freshman Class President; Peer Leadership Member as a Junior.

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Lucy Gomez on her commitment to Cornell University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

0 34 more...
Center Moriches HS (NY) 2022 Attack, Midfield Richie Dechiaro Commits to Stony Brook University JesLax1 4 hours ago
@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Center Moriches High School (NY) 2022 Attack, Midfield Richie Dechiaro of Team United has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Stony Brook University.

High school: Center Moriches High School (Center Moriches, NY)
Positions: Attack, Midfield
College committed to: Stony Brook University
Club team: Team United
Lacrosse honors: All county
Why did you choose Stony Brook University, Men's D1? "Great environment and academics."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to all my friends, family, and coaches for supporting me through everything."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Richie Dechiaro on his commitment to Stony Brook University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.

0 41 more...
Biglerville HS (PA) 2022 LSM, Defense Jacob Mead Commits to Bridgewater College JesLax1 4 hours ago
@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Biglerville High School (PA) 2022 LSM, Defense Jacob Mead of Team Maryland Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Bridgewater College.

High school: Biglerville High School (Biglerville, PA)
Positions: LSM, Defense
College committed to: Bridgewater College
Club team: Team Maryland Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: 2021 D2 Showcase All-Star Team, 2020 Beast of the East All-Star, 2019,2021 Maryland Lacrosse Showcase All-Star Team, 2020 CLCA All-Star Team
Academic honors: 4.1 GPA, AP/College classes, National Honor Society, Distinguished Honor Roll
Expected major: Biological and Physical Sciences

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Jacob Mead on his commitment to Bridgewater College. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.

0 28 more...
Re: 2020-2021 Women's College Lacrosse Season Anonymous 7 hours ago
Easy BBP dad.
1,386 146,332 more...
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous 12 hours ago
I assure you, my son’s AAA coach doesn’t need me to share his name or credentials. He is extremely humble. But, make no mistake. He’s as legit as they come, and his background speaks for itself, and our team knows it! He actually cares about all of the kids on his team and making them the best athletes they can be, and helping them play at the next level….. whatever that may be. As a parent, that’s all I could ask for. I assure you we will play your elite team at some point…but win or lose, the respect our team has for our coach(s) will not be lost on you. He’s dedicated to making good lax players the best they can be and challenging them to be better every day. If he develops a kid who ends up leaving to go elite….he’d say…. I did my job…. and I wish that kid the best. And that, in my opinion, is a good coach. More should aspire to be like him. With that, when kids get recruited to go elite, and decline to stay with him….That speaks volumes. See you on the field.

It’s strange that you won’t say what team you are talking about.

Rhymes with Belly Boast.
6,159 580,899 more...
Re: Crabs Lacrosse / Baltimore Lacrosse Club Anonymous 14 hours ago
Heard about this particular forum at practice this morning and spent the last hour reviewing posts....do you know what the real problem with lacrosse is?

It's YOU, pathetic parents with nothing better to be crying and moaning and spending your time posting inaccurate / false information. This is my first and last post...

My Son is a 4 year crabs 26 player with a summer 08 birthday and one of the younger players on the team. With that in mind, I've watched him and the Crabs 26 team improve every year and tryouts each summer have been stressful but he's made the team each year through hard work and great coaching. My Wife and I (both college athletes) made a conscious decision to send him to school on schedule knowing full well he'd be playing against older kids with the expectation that he would rise to the competition.

I keep hearing nonsense that the 26 team is mostly (or all) holdbacks and that is entirely inaccurate....I actually had a Dad on our football team (who's Son did not make the Crabs cut and is on his 3rd club team) reference one of our players specifically as a holdback and had to set him straight immediately....the player he mentioned was actually playing up on the 25's (he's that good) and came back to 26 to play in his true year class. Shut him up pretty quick.

With regard to the crabs not inviting talented teams to our tournaments because we don't want the competition then let me ask you this....why the heck do we drive to Long Island for tournaments? Do you think we like going to LI? NOOOOO!

None of the Crabs parents like going to LI for the same reasons nobody likes going to LI. We do it for the kids so they get to play other highly competitive teams.

Next, with regard to recruiting kids from other states to fill Boys Latin dorms...again, complete BS. We do have 2 kids from FL on the team but guess what? They don't go to school at BL or any other MD school. The parents actually fly up for practice and games because the Dads played college lacrosse, they have very talented kids and the South FL lacrosse scene is not very competitive...(and I guess they have that kinda cash). Again, they do it for the kids. And, they selected Crabs. Does your son's team have parents that committed?

And finally, do you remember the Crabs 26 v Madlax game (Crabs won) last season where the Madlax coach was ejected in the 1st quarter, 2 players were ejected in the 4th quarter (with 4 minutes in a 2 man down situation) and then the referee's called the game with 1:15 left in the game because the parents were not nice? I do:)....now that's a classy lacrosse club!
(I couldn't resist)

Y'all have a great season, see you on the field.

I 10000% call total BS. A year ago. 3 Crabs 2025 players reclassed - ALL ARE holdbacks. None of them were playing up. I know this because I know the families. No big deal but please don’t lie on here.

ZERO of the current 2026 Crabs played up on the 25's. Almost the entire team (75+%) are indeed holdbacks.

A few played “up” with the 25’s when there was no 26 team. Since there has been a 26 team, no player has played “up” on the 25’s. This guy should get his facts straight before rambling on about stuff he has no clue about.
4,953 2,207,683 more...
Re: Boys 2031-11th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022 Anonymous 15 hours ago
What team is practicing 5 times a week. My son is on so called top team and we’ve had one practice.

Rebels …

Monday practice
Tuesday training
Wednesday practice
Saturday practice
Sunday Training

Trainings are optional, but it’s still great.

Wow
19 1,393 more...
TOURNAMENTS, SHOWCASES & LEAGUES Jump to new posts
Elite 88 Showcase (Girls) BOTC_EVENTS Yesterday at 03:14 PM
0 29 more...
Re: Girls 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022 Anonymous Yesterday at 02:39 PM
way too many

26+?

The YJ rosters are posted online. They have 3 teams of 25, 25, and 24. Looks like across the 3 teams they picked up 22 new players. No clue where they all came from but that is a lot of movement.

Looking at Graz, 9 girls did not return, either left YJ or in many cases, are now on B or C team.

Which is the C team? Looks like they moved up several girls from the B team. Sorry for all those girls who will realize quickly only a small group get the minutes and coaches kids get the other minutes.
Piscitelli is the C/Nassau Team. It looks like only a couple girls were moved up. Any girl that is highlighted is someone who was not a YJ last year.
138 10,860 more...
CAMPS & CLINICS Jump to new posts
Rebels Training Team BOTC_EVENTS Yesterday at 01:49 PM
0 69 more...
Re: Boys 2025-5th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022 Anonymous Yesterday at 01:31 PM
Ahhh No idea. Were/are they any good?
334 21,220 more...
Sacred Heart Greenwich (CT) 2023 Goalie Laura O'Connor Commits at Yale University JesLax1 Yesterday at 11:25 AM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Sacred Heart Greenwich (CT) 2023 Goalie Laura O'Connor of Sound Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Yale University.

High school: Sacred Heart Greenwich (Greenwich, CT)
Position: Goalie
College committed to: Yale University
Club team: Sound Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: AU All America Senior Watchlist for the class of 2023. 2021 Under Armour All America CONNY Highlight Team. 2020 Under Armour All America CONNY Command Team - East Super Regional Champions, National Champions; UA Call Back Academy Invitee; CONNY All-star 2018
Academic honors: 2019 Scholastic Writing Gold Key Award for Poetry (2) and Honorable Mention (memoir). Columbia Scholastic Press Association Honorable Mention. Student Council Member for 3 years. Recipient of Sacred Heart's Stuart Merit Scholarship for Upper School based on grades, test scores, written essay, leadership qualities, and interview. Honor Roll as a Freshman and Sophomore.

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Laura O'Connor on her commitment to Yale University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

0 60 more...
Massapequa HS (NY) 2023 Midfield Joely Caramelli Commits to Syracuse University JesLax1 Yesterday at 11:23 AM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Massapequa High School (NY) 2023 Midfield Joely Caramelli of LI Jester Girls United LC has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Syracuse University.

High school: Massapequa High School (Massapequa , NY)
Position: Midfield
College committed to: Syracuse University
Club team: LI Jester Girls United LC
Lacrosse honors: ~All Nassau County Player - Varsity Spring 2021 ~Lacrosse Magazine "2021 National Watchlist 2023 Girls", Winter 2021 -Under Armour Highlight team - LI Region, 2021 1st Place Champions ~Under Armour Command Team- LI Region, 2020 ~Under Armour 2020 "All-Tournament Team" honors- North Super Regional Command Team, October 2020 ~Under Armour 150 team; 2021 and 2020 ~Long Island "Top 50 Sophs" Spring, 2021 ~Long Island "Top 60 Freshman" Spring, 2020 ~Long Island “2023 Players to Watch” Spring, 2020 ~Inside Lacrosse Magazine -Player To Watch, Winter (2019) ~LI Lacrosse Summer League- MVP honors; (2019) ~Varsity Basketball- Coaches Award (Massapequa HS, Freshman, 2020)
Academic honors: National Junior Honor Society Presidential Honor Roll- Fall 9th grade to (present)
Expected major: Education

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Joely Caramelli on her commitment to Syracuse University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

0 59 more...
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Today's Visitors
10 members (JesLax1, cltlax, LILax15, 1026ME, BiggLax, baldbear, JMLax1, TM@BOTC, BOTC_EVENTS, JimSection1), 3,680 guests, and 1,108 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod