Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
MARYLAND MAIN FORUM Jump to new posts
Re: Boys High School Anonymous 6 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Are you talking about Team 91 Md? Curious who the kids were that left.

Why? If you are in the know, you should know, if not, why do you need to know ? Knowingly strange.
6,349 1,211,581 more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM Jump to new posts
Re: Girls 2023-11th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022 Anonymous 43 minutes ago
Depends on how you define Top program. Many girls, especially from private schools, are only targeting top academic schools which is Duke, Stanford, Candy Hopkins, Ivy, Patriot league and a few others. Without knowing girls, its hard to say how many had top 20 offers.

For instance our club just had a girl turn down offers from Syracuse and Florida to go to Davidson. Another turned down Penn State and Stony Brook to go to Lehigh. Remember not all girls are trying to get the best lax school, they are looking for the best school[/quote]

No way anyone turns down Penn State or SB for Lehigh. That’s actually funny! Also Florida for Davidson?? You definitely do not know what actually happened. Stop making up nonsense.

There are also no girls who have “outstanding offers” and have not decided. From hear on out, we will see girls commit to lower programs. A rare girl may still commit to a top 15, but not many
1,197 89,271 more...
Re: holdbacks Anonymous 50 minutes ago
Wow! They even have a ‘crybaby’ thread here for the all the white-wimpy-keyboard-warrior-dads. LoL

Oak double hold back dad! Welcome ….

HaHa, I should add ALL the w-w-k-w-dads who can’t spell. Unless ‘0ak’ is some special code used by the wimpy white dads who post on this thread. LMAO

Oh man you got him so good! Sick burn. Wow! ROASTED!!! That dude must have fat thumbs. What a nerd…right! RIGHT!?!?!?

I’m guessing that response was from a kid.
317 39,582 more...
Re: Boys 2026-8th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022 Anonymous 58 minutes ago
91 ranked number 11 in the country, moving up the charts, but summer will be solid top 5 team.

Keep dreaming

Saw them play last weekend in between my sons games. They are a solid B team. Anyone saying they’re an A team is just wrong or a 91 parent. They have 2 fast middies and that really it. Many can barely catch and throw.

just not true, they will be top 10 by the end of the year. Stop being a hater.

This is the issue with 2026 91 Storm parents and coaches. They don’t even know what they don’t know. Best of luck to you. When was the last time you played Express? Over a year ago? I wonder why that hasn’t happened…..we all know Express will play anyone, anywhere, anytime.

Once again says the obnoxious Express Dad! You act like you play. Let me guess you are the guy who carries Coach C folding chair around at tournaments. You give the other nice Express parents a bad name .

Wrong! CoachC never sits!! He never rests!
773 54,424 more...
Re: Girls 2024-4th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022 Anonymous 1 hour ago
I’ve posted 2-3 times on this topic and I’m not a coach, but a parent of a 24 who attended. It seems like people who didn’t attend are trying to use others as a scapegoat for their program messing this one up. That’s no one’s fault other than the club owners and office staff. The few clubs that didn’t attend can’t blame other coaches, parents, or the iwcla for this. It isn’t about loving ourselves for attending. The question on if the event had coaches on 24 sidelines was presented as well as if it was a good event for players to be seen. The simple answer is yes. Over 600 coaches lined on 23 AND 24 sidelines definitely helps the kids who attended. No one is bad mouthing your team for NOT attending. You need to get over yourself and stop blaming others for the shortcomings.

Parent or not?
Not sure why you are taking this event so personal and needing to sell us all on how great it was or wasn’t. Unless of course you have something to gain in $$$ or status?
but you are beating a dead horse at this point.
We got your point many days ago and now you are arguing over the number of coaches, the impact of these coaches, then how to tell how many coaches and then circling back to arguing some more. Maybe you should find a new hobby or marketing strategy.
1,220 79,981 more...
Sponsored Links
Re: Boys High School Lax Anonymous 1 hour ago
I’ll give you a hint,they have been off the Radar for a while and their in eastern Suffolk!
8,947 2,261,030 more...
Re: Girls 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous 1 hour ago
Lesser teams struggle when their top girls move to better club teams. Creates a panic sometimes that is unnecessary as not ever girl is meant to play on a top tier team and rec lacrosse is a thing of the past. No different than Legends this year which is what use to be a rec team that a father since created so his girls can make a “club” team. At least they know they are nothing more than a travel team so they’ll be fine. But even they lost girls to TLC.
1,119 147,155 more...
Re: Girls 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022 Anonymous Yesterday at 11:01 PM
YJB making big moves. I was certain that this team would be in the top 10 conversation by the summer but they made huge strides already. YJA…..lookout.

What are their big wins?

I saw them at LLL, solid team but I wouldn’t put them in top 10 (I realize US Club has them there but it’s very premature in fall.

None really. Their best performance was a tie against Prime Time. That said, team is much improved. Will be interesting to see how they perform if they get to play top MD teams this summer. Heros playday in the spring should reveal a lot
429 34,681 more...
Re: Team 91 MD Anonymous Yesterday at 10:31 PM
McD required McCabe to stay back due to his age. He entered public school system a year early so now he’s actually on age. He was the youngest in his class at McD before reclassifying. BTW he is one of the top 5 students academically at McD.

Great kid but 10000% not true. He will be an 18 in a few months. My son grew up with him. No big deal but your facts are absolutely not true.
644 85,824 more...
Re: Boys 2028-6th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022 Anonymous Yesterday at 08:29 PM
Manhasset again proved today they are the best town team among the 28s ..they are the equivalent of a top AA team.

Really, who says this. If your town team is that good you
really need to come on here and brag about it.

Do you think this was actually written by a Manhasset parent?
880 64,969 more...
Re: Girls 2025 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous Yesterday at 06:43 PM
There are no true watchlists for 25’s. Those lists are made up of girls who are nominating themselves by filling out a form online.

Inside Lacrosse is pretty legit, not made up by girls nominating themselves or by some 24yo in the basement of his parents house.

Not true. There is only a few girls on list and some of the really good ones are missing. It’s made up by a 40 yr old in his basement.
1,373 226,865 more...
Re: Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous Yesterday at 06:28 PM
Madlax down to #3 in the latest US Club Lax rankings. Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving Cabel!

Cabel is the REAL Turkey in the lacrosse world

I'm not a ML parent, but the fact that you posted here on Thanksgiving day tells me that Cabel is living rent-free deep, deep in your head.

Yes you are.

I'm not, but you can choose to believe it or not. Either way, it doesn't chance the fact that someone logged on to check an anonymous 6th grade lax forum on Thanksgiving, which is pathetic.

Yet here you are…
2,434 206,022 more...
Re: Boys 2024-4th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022 Anonymous Yesterday at 01:53 PM
It’s great to be a Outlaw,
106 9,425 more...
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous Yesterday at 01:33 PM
I think that all the Predator posts are by trolls, actually.

Nope, But it seems like you wish you were on the mighty Predators. Predators will be a force within a year, watch
Nope? How in the world would you know. You can talk to predators parents and know they aren’t the ones posting this garbage. They know they are a first year club. They know it’s an uphill battle. And they are on board. Stop caring so much about a team you troll.
6,913 710,173 more...
Re: Girls 2031-3rd Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022 Anonymous Yesterday at 05:30 AM
New family here in nassau. What’s the view on playing on 2 clubs. Our head coach’s kid plays for our team and is also on the roster for a suffolk based team. We had minimal games this fall and think one of the reasons is that it may have conflicted with the other bee (b) team (pun intended) Kinda disingenuous if you ask me.

Parents shouldn’t Coach their kids! Sounds like decisions being made for the kids benefit and not the teams. Your kid will not benefit. Check out teams without parent coaching. Maybe the Jesters?

I wouldn't make it so black and white. I've seen horrible parent coaches just like I've seen horrible paid coaches. I've seen excellent parent coaches that are fair and effective.

True, it’s not fair to say parents don’t make good coaches. Plenty of very good qualified parents coaching teams. However, maybe at club level it shouldn’t be parents with kids on the team? Keep that at PAL.

Once someone pays big $s for club, they should be able to get a paid coaching staff. Always going to be some question if a parents coaching …about conflict of interest and decision making regarding play. So? Maybe leave parent coaching at PAL?
22 1,906 more...
Re: Girls 2029-5th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022 Anonymous Yesterday at 02:18 AM
91 doesn’t have some great secret for success. Every team works hard. They targets the best players on other teams and they actively re riot them including offering some of them free tuition. As far as the girls go they don’t have a great program now but maybe one day as all the boys 91 parents that want a second child discount will sign their daughters up.

Let’s see in a few years.
23 1,942 more...
Re: Boys 2025-5th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022 Anonymous 11/26/21 08:43 PM
Igloo went off at NAL....NOT.... 1 win... Guess the A/B combo experiment isnt working out as planned (whatever that plan wa$).... This weekend's performance answers the question of why you would put your "A" team in a "B" team tournament the week before.

I said it last week, they are in a tough spot. They are not a true A team but they are better than most of the B teams. They are going to get blasted for playing in A tournaments and losing. Them when they enter B Tournaments they win and get blasted for beating inferior teams. Tough situation

91 tops on the island, Express second but not very close. After that it's all the others battling for your hard earned dollars and the promise of college recruitment. There is a college for everybody to play at the next level, D1, D2, D3, MCLA. Choose your education over lacrosse than figure it out later.

Tops?. 91 didn’t really have a fall schedule as compared to other teams.
665 49,924 more...
Re: Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022 Anonymous 11/26/21 02:01 PM
1. Machine
2. Mohawks
3/4. Haugen / S2S
5/6. Legacy/Rebels
7/8. Rage/Igloo

Legacy and Rebels definitely not 5/6 . Rage better than both .
If igloo wasn’t so expensive my son would be on that team .

How much is igloo tuition compared to 91?
Rage and Machine cost the same so it has to be around the same as igloo? No?

Wow the massapequa mom can't seem to lose mohawks off the list ...amazing . We get it your son is on rage , not machine and you're upset about that so you want to put mohawks up there because he play on the mohawks . The team plays once a year so relax with the mohawks . Sad
344 30,285 more...
Re: Girls 2027 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous 11/26/21 01:59 PM
Got it - good program but not a great 2027 team. Sounds a little like SW.

Very similar.
680 75,768 more...
Re: Girls High School Anonymous 11/26/21 01:43 PM
SPSG is the new McDonogh. Everyone is going to detest on MG just like they hated on CR when he was at the top. It’s just the way it is. She can handle it. Keep hating. Happy Thanksgiving.

I love MG but she has a loooooonggggg way to go to be close to what CR did. Not sure why the detest for SPSG after one year. McD is probably the favorite this season anyway. McD, SPSG and GCS should probably be the top 3. Maybe Maryvale close as well. SPSG lost most of their starters from last year.

I agree with the top three, but I think GCS may be the team to beat this year. I believe they have over 20 D1 commits on the roster.

Wishful thinking. The best thing about GCS is now at Maryvale. Unless GCS hires a game changing coach, the program has seen it's best days behind them.

They did bring in another coach. GCS is the team to beat this year, only lost 1 starter from last years team. And they will be in the B conference in less than 3 years.
2,103 341,517 more...
PLAYERS TRIBUNE Jump to new posts
Toms River North (NJ) 2023 Attack Kristen Redding Commits to Hofstra Univ. JesLax1 11/26/21 12:50 PM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Toms River North (NJ) 2023 Attack Kristen Redding of All Lax Select has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Hofstra University.

High school: Toms River North (Toms River, NJ)
Grad year: 2023
Position: Attack
College committed to: Hofstra University
Club team: All Lax Select
Lacrosse honors: All Lax Travel Team Top 75 Sophomores in NJ All-Shore Conference A-Team
Academic honors: Honor Roll
Expected major: Virology
Why did you choose Hofstra University, Women's D1? "Primarily for the opportunity to play lacrosse and train with the coaches, I am looking forward to continuing my education at this school"
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank You to my coaches and role models Alex Marino and Megan Douty for their continued confidence in me, the incredible push to always be at my best on and off the field. Alex and Meg not only show us how to play by how to be winners. Learning from them as they always find ways to help us improve our skills and techniques. All my love to my parents for all their support, love & guidance."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Kristen Redding on her commitment to Hofstra University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below:

0 49 more...
Derryfield School (NH) 2023 Attack Tate Flint Commits to Merrimack College JesLax1 11/26/21 12:42 PM
@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Derryfield School (NH) 2023 Attack Tate Flint of 4 Leaf Lacrosse NE has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Merrimack College.

High school: Derryfield School (Manchester, NH)
Grad year: 2023
Position: Attack
College committed to: Merrimack College
Club team: 4 Leaf Lacrosse NE
Academic honors: Honor Roll
Expected major: Business
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thanks to my family, coaches, teammates, and friends."
What other colleges did you consider? "Sacred Heart Bryant."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Tate Flint on his commitment to Merrimack College. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.

0 33 more...
Berks Catholic (PA) 2022 Defense, LSM Dylan Gault Commits to Marywood Univ. JesLax1 11/26/21 12:32 PM
@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Berks Catholic (PA) 2022 Defense, LSM Dylan Gault of Freedom Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Marywood University.

High school: Berks Catholic (Reading, PA)
Grad year: 2022
Positions: Defense, LSM
College committed to: Marywood University
Club team: Freedom Lacrosse Club
Lacrosse honors: Hogan lax champions, nxt showcase
Academic honors: 1st honors
Expected major: Biological & Biomedical Sciences
Why did you choose Marywood University, Men's D3? "I chose Marywood because it has everything I am looking for in a school."
What other colleges did you consider? "Arcadia misericordia."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Dylan Gault on his commitment to Marywood University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.

0 46 more...
Re: Boys 2023-11th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022 Anonymous 11/26/21 06:42 AM
Wow, Someone is bitter that their kid didn't get recruited by a top school

People are oblivious. They think their kid is the next Rabil and smartest kid on the planet.[/quote]

So true. Hear it ALL the time, how great the kid does in school and on the field. Over the weekend, another father from the opposing team began with small talk, then the conversation changed to how great his kid was. It was the last game and I responded about 5 minutes into his speech, "You gotta be kidding me, if you are going to stand here and explain to a 60-year-old man how great your 17-year-old kid is.[/quote]

That kid will go to Harvard, not see the field, and then get indoctrinated into the woke culture. After college he won't be able to do any job other than coaching my grand kids lacrosse.[/quote]

Such nonsense, just more jealous and bitter drivel.[/quote]

Shows that you haven't been through the system.[/quote]

Lacrosse is so overrated. After it's all said and done post-H.S. no one is going to care what our kids did in H.S. let alone college.
163 14,933 more...
NEW JERSEY MAIN FORUM Jump to new posts
Re: Top Boy's Club Teams in New Jersey Anonymous 11/26/21 04:49 AM
1,968 255,396 more...
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Today's Visitors
9 members (BiggLax, TM@BOTC, 1026ME, LILax15, JMLax1, JimSection1, JesLax1, Annoy., CBLaxers), 2,670 guests, and 915 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod