Get it on Google Play
Get it on Google Play
Less Than 1 Month Away from the Girls LI Showcase & Boys UnD1sputed Showcase! | Team Elevate & Prospect Plus Camps just released
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2028-5th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 05/11/21 09:38 PM
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous - 05/11/21 09:32 PM
Boys 2025 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 05/11/21 09:32 PM
Girls High School
by Anonymous - 05/11/21 08:31 PM
Boys High School
by Anonymous - 05/11/21 08:10 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics2,358
Posts290,741
Members2,285
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
BOTC MAIN FORUM Jump to new posts
Re: Boys 2028-5th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021 Anonymous 6 hours ago
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Have the schedules changed already? Who complained?

Who dropped out?
890 75,051 more...
Re: Boys High School Lax Anonymous 7 hours ago
Port goalie is awesome. And overall one of best teams they’ve had in years
Port goalie is awesome. And overall one of best teams they’ve had in years

Chill bro. Port is a solid team but GC beats then 9 out of 10 times.

“Chill bro”? Haha you’re funny. We’ve had to listen to you people yammering on here for years so you’re the one who needs to chill. You lost.

Relax Schreiber daddy, you've been awful for years, one good season doesn't make up for the pathetic program Schreiber has fielded for over a decade. Next year will be the same old Schreiber.

Going forward you have seen and will continue to see, much more parity with other towns improving and beating the Mann's and GC's of the world. I believe that many of the towns have caught up with the $ and hold back aspect along with getting top training for their boys. Its all good for LI lax.

wow... someone finally had the cahones to say it out loud. How dare you insinuate that Mann and GC don't own lacrosse any longer?
7,737 1,878,378 more...
MARYLAND MAIN FORUM Jump to new posts
Re: Boys 2025 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous 7 hours ago
Anyone got a Regular Season All HoCo 1st team? 3 middies, 3 d, 3 attack, 1 goalie, 1 lsm, 1 fogo, 1 ssdm

Middies
T91MD #10 - Throw back 2-way mid. Scores from all over the field and plays solid defense.
T91MD #99 - Cannon for a shot. Scores a ton
Crabs #17 - Prototypical big mid. Shoots rockets from both sides

Attack
T91MD #77 - this kid is the real deal. Dodger and shooter. Finds the open space and takes advantage of it.
T91MD #9 - Without a doubt the QB of the 91 offense. W/O him they only score half of what they put up this spring
Next Level #27 - Moves off ball well to find the open space, hard to defend. Great hands free shooter.

FOGO
T91MD #0 - Did this guy go under 60% in any game this year?

LSM
Madlax #11 - Tall/long LSM with great range. Picks up a lot of GBs and causes TO's. Defends dodgers well.

SSDM
T91MD #18 - Great on ball defender, but has the speed to carry a clear to the offensive end.

Close Defense
T91 MD #37 - This guy always seems to be causing a TO and scooping a GB.
DC Express #22 - Very Athletic and rangy defender. Has a nose for causing TOs and getting GBs.
Madlax #15 - Big and strong Close D. Can take runs at LSM or a faceoff. Fundamentally sound. One of the best defenders I watched all spring.

Goalie
T91MD #29 - This guy made some incredible saves this year which really bailed his defense out on several occasions.

Good list.... but my two cents:

Mids:

Insert 91 #27 in for 91 #10

Attack:

Insert NL #1 in for 91 #77

FOGO:

Insert DCE fogo for 91 fogo

LSM:

Insert Crabs #41 in for ML #11

All others I agree

91 FOGO dominated DCE in their game. 60% at the dot and had a goal. I was already on the fence about the LSM spot between both of those players. I think either is a good choice.
314 29,374 more...
Re: Girls High School Anonymous 8 hours ago
Now I’m worried because my daughter play defense and there’s no way to stick out😔. That’s why I detest these things/tryouts.
Also I know of at least three hungry girls who are middies that will register as defense just to increase chances. Wah wah wah I know!☺️☺️☺️ Good luck everyone.
1,147 151,458 more...
Re: Boys High School Anonymous 8 hours ago
STM lost coaches choked
4,919 777,409 more...
Sponsored Links
Re: 2020-2021 Women's College Lacrosse Season Anonymous Yesterday at 11:46 PM
“ I could be wrong but it appears that only the ACC is the only conference with multiple teams in the tournament that do not have conference opponents in the same bracket.”
What the what ? You are truly pathetic “everyone agrees that the ACC is a good conference” , you can’t even say the words that the ACC is the best conference for lacrosse in both men’s and women’s . You clowns keep bringing up previous years results from many years ago to try and make predictions about this years teams , it’s a ridiculously obtuse argument from if I were a betting man a ridiculously jealous parent who realizes his kids conference is essentially 13th grade.

I have not seen where anyone has made any predictions nor have I read any post claiming the ACC is not the best conference. The only thing that has been pointed out is that not all ACC Teams are created equal and that there have always been many teams that are able to complete with the ACC teams. You obviously believe that by being in The ACC your daughters team is better than all other teams. It has been pointed out that in normal years many teams beat ACC teams. If you can not understand that this year is not a normal year I don’t know what to tell you. At the end of the day the past year and a half will be a blip on the history of the sport and know for the Covid craziness.

Just when I thought you could not get anymore pathetic you prove me wrong. How sad that you are already trying to diminish the accomplishment of which ever team wins. In actuality winning the championship this season will be an even more difficult task than any prior season in my opinion. Dealing with Covid is hard enough and these young women have had to sacrifice more this year than any other and the fact that many of these teams are much deeper than previous years makes winning it this year an amazing accomplishment. You sadly keep bringing up that in the past ...blah blah, we are talking about this year. If you think 5-10 years from now when one of these players proudly tells their son or daughter that they were a member of the 2021 national championship team that their accomplishment should be diminished because of covid it says more about you than their accomplishment.
To change the subject lets see if anyone has some upset predictions for the weekend,

Wow, very sensitive. Nobody diminished anything. Pointing out that it is not normal is not diminishing... this year several teams that would normally play and many times beat ACC teams did not play them so it is not normal. Covid has had different affects on different teams, but they all deal with it.
1,043 69,454 more...
Re: Girls High School Lax Anonymous Yesterday at 11:26 PM
Just like every year at BBP.

BBP is always stacked. This year is different. There is a new coach in the mix and he makes a difference. The other coach can't get off LI with the best of the best players handed to him year after year.
6,449 1,520,260 more...
Re: Greater Howard Club Lacrosse Conference (HoCo) Anonymous Yesterday at 08:30 PM
2,520 813,442 more...
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous Yesterday at 07:53 PM
This must be the Hawks D dad... getting mad someone called him out. probably drinking during his shift and wondering why he can't sell more

For sure, but even more fun when Coach Rage gets on here

At least the trolling by others brings out a laugh, yours is sad and desperate and repeated 200 times in 300 pages. With all there is to make fun of with 2026 youth lax, you're still here beating a dead horse after he went 7-0. Keep fighting the good fight.

Sorry Rage it is doubtful you will make the HOCO finals and you will lose in the final if you make it that far.
4,567 310,610 more...
Re: Girls 2027-6th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021 Anonymous Yesterday at 07:32 PM
What are the top 27 LI teams? I know YJ Grazidei is up there. Who else? TG? Jesters?
4 906 more...
Re: Boys 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021 Anonymous Yesterday at 06:43 PM
Has anyone seen the Blatant tournament 26 teams ? It’s definitely a B bracket which i understand, good luck to all the kids and teams that entered. My question is how is 91 A team playing in a B bracket ? Wow , that’s all i can say . Can they actually feel good about playing that schedule and winning 🤦‍♂️ Play up ! Challenge yourself. Igloo coaches i give you credit..stepping up to 25 A ..those 91 parents are clueless spending that money for that product
Why are you the same guy on here trolling 91 all the time? You keep coming on here sounding like a little female dog! Yes, you are an Igloo dad who lost to 91 and are looking to get some credit for playing "up" in a 2025 B bracket in this tourney. The 2025B bracket is a joke also. 91 entered this tourney a long time ago and doesn't control who entered. You should be happy not to lose to 91 again.
91 only came into the bracket yesterday after Igloo moved to 2025 bracket. If they were in a long time ago, kind of odd they waited to be put in the bracket until after Igloo left. -Dad from one of the B teams in that bracket that was supposed to play Igloo
2,190 153,090 more...
Re: Girls 2027 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous Yesterday at 06:36 PM
NGLL Week 6

Integrity 27 vs Pride Red 27
Integrity 27 -3
Pride is in a bit of a free fall, I expect Integrity to come out pumped after two straight wins

BLC 27 vs MD United 27
BLC 27 -7
BLC has a 1/3 chance of winning it all I would say, and they want the division.

Coppermine Black 27 vs FCA Blue 27
Coppermine Black 27 -13
FCA season high goals is 5, and Coppermine will hit double digits for a third straight game.

NEMS 27 vs Hero's Green 27
Hero's Green 27 -7
My gut tells me Hero's makes a statement in this critical game for 1st place.

M&D Black 27 vs MD United 27
M&D Black 27 -8
M&D is hitting their stride and they won't call off the dogs.

Skywalkers Blue 27 vs Pride Red 27
Pride Red 27 -9
Pride needs this game to get back on the right track and get some positivity back

Integrity 27 vs Pride Red 27
Integrity 27 -3
Pride Red 13-0
I think there were some circumstances outside the control of both teams here, kudos to Pride, Integrity can look forward to summer tournaments

BLC 27 vs MD United 27
BLC 27 -7
BLC 5-4
Close game here, great defense by both teams, both squads played tough. BLC had a scare.

Coppermine Black 27 vs FCA Blue 27
Coppermine Black 27 -13
Coppermine Black 12-4
We will find out this weekend if Coppermine are legit or not.

NEMS 27 vs Hero's Green 27
Hero's Green 27 -7
Hero's Green 27 8-3
NEMS hung in there but Hero's too much, as I assumed.

M&D Black 27 vs MD United 27
M&D Black 27 -8
M&D Black 11-7
Another good showing by MDU here, M&D gearing up for playoffs.

Skywalkers Blue 27 vs Pride Red 27
Pride Red 27 -9
Pride Red 12-4
Went exactly as I though. Pride got its first two wins this weekend with M&D on the horizon.

MY observations, lots of the middle of the pack teams are getting better. The gap may be shrinking some, but its still the Big Three (Hero's M&D and BLC).
169 11,885 more...
Re: Boys 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021 Anonymous Yesterday at 06:02 PM
There's only 6 teams...gotta play someone...Better/easier to justify losing to 91 and Exp than to lose to Forcegloo and In-No-Rush
1,350 103,898 more...
Re: Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous Yesterday at 05:29 PM
Anyone have the playoff schedule?
496 29,941 more...
Re: Girls 2024-9th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021 Anonymous Yesterday at 01:34 PM
How is anyone commenting on 2024 “best” individual player(s) either way at this point ? How much has anyone actually seen the 2024 age group play over the last year?

I saw the stats from the LILJ High-school Spring league. The 2024 Hunt. Girls stats were pretty impressive. She was up near the top with some of the best committed top HS players. So, she looks pretty good either way.

LI has a whole bunch of really good 2024s and it will be fun to see them all back out playing and see what they can do.

Cant wait and to see how the LI 24s do on the bigger stage. See how they stack up against MD players???
652 40,577 more...
Re: Boys 2027 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous Yesterday at 01:02 PM
Have times for this weekend's playoffs been announced? I don't see them on GHC site- inside info anyone?

2027 Elite
Semi-final Saturday
#2 vs #3 - 2:00pm @ Blandair #2
#1 vs #4 - 3:30 pm @ Blandair #2

Championship Sunday
Troy #1 @ 1:30pm

2027 AAA
Semi-final Saturday
#2 vs #3 - 11:00am @ Blandair #2
#1 vs #4 - 12:30 pm @ Blandair #2

Championship Sunday
Troy #2 @ 1:45pm

2027 AA
Semi-final Saturday
#2 vs #3 - 8:00am @ Troy #1
#1 vs #4 - 9:30am @ Troy #1

Championship Sunday
Troy #4 @ 11:15am

2027 A
Quarterfinal Friday
#4 vs #5 - 6:00pm @ Cedar Lane #6

Semi-final Saturday
#1 vs #4/5 winner - 5:30pm @ Troy #4
#2 vs #3 - 6:30 pm@ Troy #4

Championship Sunday
Troy #3 @ 2:00pm
428 30,638 more...
Re: Girls 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous Yesterday at 11:40 AM
AMEN!
108 4,649 more...
Re: Girls 2025 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous Yesterday at 03:05 AM
Mnd/sw should have been a 10-5 game. Even after mnd got smoked in draws, mnd couldn’t hit the net. And got more cards. Team effort grit defines winners. Also not putting the ball on the ground.
796 106,032 more...
Re: Girls 2023-10th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021 Anonymous 05/10/21 11:19 PM
[quote=Anonymous]UA 150 rosters out....not sure I buy into the independence of selection. 16 Skywalkers players? 9 M&D Black? .... Only 2 YJ Thorn, 2 CT Grizzlies, 4 LI Top Guns.

Here we go again....

Why would anyone bother[/

UA 150 is very watered down. With so many tourneys this summer and UA, AS, or even Empires. Not many 23 kids from Thorn applied. I can’t speak on TG or others but i think fair to say if you are on Thorn or TG black you would have been picked

I originally posted and my post was edited. I'll try again. It's a money grab. It's a waste of time. None of the better girls are doing it.
527 46,857 more...
PLAYERS OF THE WEEK Jump to new posts
Abby Carroll from Sachem East High School Earns Week #2 Girls' High School Player of the Week TM@BOTC 05/10/21 10:48 PM
The senior headed to Binghamton in the Fall had a 7 point performance with 4 goals and 3 assists in a tough Suffolk I matchup against Middle Country helping East to a 9-6 victory, in addition to adding 5 goals & 1 assist in the season opener over Walt Whitman days earlier helping East to a flawless 2-0 record. Abby's playing making ability at the midfield and the threat she poses on defenses earned the 45th Ranked Senior BOTC Week #2 Player of the Week honors voted upon by the BOTC staff.

Player Profile: Abby Carroll
Club Team: Legacy Lacrosse
Accolades: 4x Varsity Starter, CB Laxers UnD1sputed & LI Showcase All-Star, 45th Ranked Senior
High School: Sachem East High School
Committed to: Binghamton University
Grad Year: 2021
Position: Midfield

Contributed by: Tom Michaelsen
Back Of The CAGE | BackOfTheCAGE.com
Click Here to Nominate a Player for HS Player Of The Week
0 100 more...
Re: Girls 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous 05/10/21 08:37 PM
It was 100% there team, no holdbacks and no mixed squad. How could you make that statement based on what you saw?
393 28,735 more...
Re: Westchester NY Youth Lacrosse Anonymous 05/10/21 08:11 PM
No one cares about Yorktown coach, but Briarcliff just beat Bronxville which is big deal. If there was a state tournament, winner of class d in the section wouldve likely won the state championship.

Having watched local lacrosse for about 15 years now (my youngest is graduating this year), I have 2 observations. (1) It is nice to see non-powerhouses becoming relevant and the "spreading of the wealth" is great for the game. However and maybe its just a down year but I don't feel the lacrosse does not looks very good this year and I feel the top teams of 3,4,5 years ago and especially older would absolutely destroy these top teams. I also feel this way about the top talent in general. it seemed like many more top D1 prospects were coming out of Westchester.
2,898 898,023 more...
NEW JERSEY MAIN FORUM Jump to new posts
Re: High School Boys Lacrosse - New Jersey Anonymous 05/10/21 05:59 PM
Son was looking at several prep schools to play at on the future. Nice to cross one off the list after Saturday

I am assuming that this is a joke
35 2,850 more...
PLAYERS OF THE WEEK Jump to new posts
Brian Luzzi from Bethpage High School Earns Week #2 Boys' High School Player of the Week TM@BOTC 05/10/21 04:55 PM
In the Juniors second game in the past 2 years, Brian Luzzi helped the Golden Eagles beat a really strong North Shore team loaded with talent 12-7 as Luzzi dropped 7 goals on the defense. The Stony Brook commit was one goal shy of tying the record for most goals in a game in Bethpage history and for his performance, he has earned BOTC Week #2 Player of the Week honors voted upon by the BOTC staff.

Player Profile: Brian Luzzi
Club Team: True Blue
Accolades: 3x Varsity Starter, 2x LI Showcase Participant
High School: Bethpage High School
Committed to: Stony Brook University
Grad Year: 2022
Position: Attack

Contributed by: Tom Michaelsen
Back Of The CAGE | BackOfTheCAGE.com
Click Here to Nominate a Player for HS Player Of The Week
0 85 more...
Re: New England Prep School Lacrosse Anonymous 05/10/21 04:22 PM
Anybody know the Loomis vs Choate result from Sat 5/8?
307 34,105 more...
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Today's Visitors
12 members (BOTCUser34, LaRock6, BiggLax, 1026ME, TM@BOTC, JMLax1, cltlax, clax422, abowden, JimSection1, JesLax1, baldbear), 2,728 guests, and 704 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod