SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
BOTC MAIN FORUM
26 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Why is Taz playing against only B teams this weekend? All of the A teams are playing Sunday. But Taz and all of the B teams all play Saturday. Totally serious. Check it out on tourney machine.

I guess WP is a B team too as they are playing the same teams as Taz.

Hitting the sauce a little too hard tonight. These two teams are in two different tournaments this weekend. Go back to your bottle. And stay there.

2 different tournaments but the same opponents on different days, think you need to lay off the bottle man!!!
458 34,221 more...
PLAYERS TRIBUNE
53 minutes ago
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: St. Mark's School (MA) 2021 Midfield, Attack Lauren Tolve of Laxachusetts Womens has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at University of Massachusetts.

High School: St. Mark's School (Duxbury, MA)
Grad Year: 2021
Positions: Midfield, Attack
College Committed to: University of Massachusetts
Club Team: Laxachusetts Womens
Lacrosse Honors: 2018 & 2019 Independent School League (ISL) Champions, 2019 All-ISL Team, 2019 MA/RI Regional Team, US Lacrosse Women's National Tournament Division Champions, 2019 Selected for UA150 Combine and Northstar Invitational, 2018 UA All-America New England Command Team
Academic Honors: Honor Roll
Why did you choose University of Massachusetts, Women's D1? "Great coaches, team camaraderie, school, and academics."

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Lauren Tolve on her commitment to the University of Massachusetts. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.
View College Profile Below:

0 39 more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM
1 hour ago
Down go the vaunted Hawks! And then undefeated season.

They must have been missing kids. That team is so talented that they would not lose a game full strength! All D1 kids.

Not all of them. Only 7 with offers so far.

Nope. Full squad. Edge was the better team and wanted it a lot more and it showed. Hats off to them
598 28,381 more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM
1 hour ago
The won...Period...Stop making excuses about older kids. This weekend confirmed what we all knew. Chuckster is the best, 91 came out of hibernation to show they are better than the Igloos of the world but still not on Par with The Expresses. And then there are "The rest" Older kids, younger kids, whatever... It is a fact.

And 91 MD showed that they are on par with Express. 1 point apart pretty much shows equal teams.

Oh really?????????

How many true 2024 players does Team 91 Maryland use?

Because MM’s kid loves to post on social media how he plays on the 2025 team. Posts come ... ALL THE TIME!

MM’s kid is on the 2024 Team 91 Maryland team!

Ask any kid you know to confirm this.

Team 91 Maryland are cheating DB’s to the core!

MM’s kid was on 24s and is now on 25s along with another boy on the team, but they had been playing up for the last few years. So, his son is a legit 25 and they will have their entire team for the World Series event.

My boy plays on a 2024 team and has been playing Team 91 and MM and MM’s kid since its inception. So when you say that MM’s kid has been playing up with the 2024’s the past couple of years, you are lying. I know the kid and MM. the kid is and always has been a 2024 on the team that MM coaches. You need to come up with some better lies that aren’t so easily verifiable. MM and his Team 91 Maryland would sell his mother for a new t-shirt. Real slimy guy and organization. As bad as it gets in youth lacrosse and that’s saying a lot.

CoachC get control of your whining Express parents. They love to give out advice. But they dont walk the walk.
"Stop making excuses about older kids."
911 50,307 more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM
1 hour ago
Haha, CoachC lost to the Rebels/ Outlaws! I would never thought I would see the day.

Why not? They are both "C" teams.

Finally there is no fake news!

Who won the whole thing last year in Mass? I think it was EXPRESS ! They are the #1 team at the 2022 age group ! Deal with it

You brought in a 2020 from Dallas.
108 9,211 more...
Sponsored Links
MARYLAND MAIN FORUM
8 hours ago
Mid-Atlantic was some good competition, it was nice to see the big guns being challenged. Pride played well against M&D and had Heros on the rope. Cavs LAX took Heros to sudden death also. NGLL will be fun in the spring.

Heros, M&D, Pride, CC Lax, Cav LAX, Skywalkers, MD United.
138 9,125 more...
MARYLAND MAIN FORUM
9 hours ago
2023 has underperformed every year after 4th grade ...
1,979 670,590 more...
MARYLAND MAIN FORUM
10 hours ago
Fact: No surprise there? Team 91 MD has a professional coach (at one time the best player in the world with a wealth of coaching experience at higher levels), while the Hawks have two dads running recreational schemes. The older these boys become, the more important modern coaching becomes.

One goal win during the fall. Dads did pretty good going against the professional (best player in the world). Lol

Facts: Both coaches very good and have a ton of wins with their 2022 teams for years and both in top 5 teams for years-With both winning against each other in championships and fall ball- even having team workouts together- 91 coach has not coached teams at higher levels - high school assistant - all world player he definitely was- made a career from teaching young kids yes and in my book one of the best to play - Hawks have arguably the best all around college and world lacrosse player ever on the sidelines and also have one of the best college and professional coach on the staff- a modern coach who just won another MLL championship-
Not sure the older these boys get they will find better coaching on either team - not even high school coaches- FACT
1,961 326,563 more...
PENNSYLVANIA MAIN FORUM
12 hours ago
It was pretty rough. BUT, I will say that I was impressed with how the NXT coaches continued to coach the kids up and stayed positive. It could have been easy to clam up and let the beatings happen but they didn't.

B team playing A+ teams, no chance
1,454 264,621 more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM
12 hours ago
[quote=Anonymous]Come on down to Maryland for your beat down, NY & LI teams. Meet the new and improved M&D Black. Scary good. Going to be a waste of time and gas.

M&D is da best. #1 ranked team in the country.

Yawn......

But they lost to TG the last few times they played. They were also ranked by the sames organization who ranked m&d united 3# who have never beaten anyone in the top ten. Go figure??

How did that TGs do this weekend? Might have been better sleeping in for the weekend.
109 12,396 more...
MARYLAND MAIN FORUM
12 hours ago
[quote=Anonymous]Wait I thought M & D was going to be scary good. The outcome of mid Atlantic showed that all the top teams can win or lose by a point or two on any given weekend. Hero's, Top guns, Yellow Jackets, Sky Walkers, M and D show they are all top programs and will continue to be that way.[/qu

Its fall ball. Missing some players for other sports. Do not get so excited. It was only close because we allowed it to be that close. The beat downs are coming. I would not get to confident.
10 1,006 more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM
12 hours ago
Nice weather, hammerheads won, 91 won, a lot of town teams, and mooselax was challenged
292 18,311 more...
MARYLAND MAIN FORUM
Yesterday at 11:41 PM
Plc blows.
881 36,370 more...
PENNSYLVANIA MAIN FORUM
Yesterday at 10:57 PM
Best teams at this age group....

HHH & Team 11?

HHH by far
28 3,407 more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM
Yesterday at 10:28 PM
Originally Posted by NYLaxDad
Lot of commitments so far - looks like Legacy has the most on the island followed by Igloo and then Express.

UHHHHHH........no one is taking the bait.
3 600 more...
MARYLAND MAIN FORUM
Yesterday at 09:15 PM
Do any Northern Virginia kids play in MD teams?

Yes, there are some that travel to MD teams.
35 2,994 more...
PLAYERS TRIBUNE
Yesterday at 08:35 PM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Thayer Academy (MA) 2021 Midfield, Attack Elizabeth Kirk of Laxachusetts has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Boston College.

High School: Thayer Academy (Hingham, MA)
Positions: Midfield, Attack
College Committed to: Boston College
Club Team: Laxachusetts Womens
Lacrosse Honors: ISL Honorable Mention, BC Lacrosse All Star, Northwestern Lacrosse All Star
Academic Honors: 3x Honor Roll
Why did you choose Boston College, Women's D1? "I chose BC because I was born an eagle. It’s close to home, close to Boston, has great academics and a great lacrosse program."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my family and coaches for getting me to where I am."
What other colleges did you consider? "Duke, Umass, Northwestern & Notre Dame"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Elizabeth Kirk on her commitment to Boston College. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

0 91 more...
MARYLAND MAIN FORUM
Yesterday at 07:37 PM
They played in the 2026AA bracket.

THIS^^^^^^^^^

I was at the tournament. I don't know how they came up with the bracket designations for 2026 because the kids were the same in both. If the Hawks 2027 were playing on age in a 2026 bracket then that is a really small team. They were definitely out-sized and out-skilled for the most part.
7 431 more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM
Yesterday at 07:21 PM
I'm sure you will, I'll look for your mullet and yellow teeth
162 9,226 more...
PLAYERS TRIBUNE
Yesterday at 05:09 PM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Mount St. Mary Academy (NJ) 2021 Goalie Simone Koryszewski of Steps Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Columbia University.

High School: Mount St. Mary Academy (Watchung, NJ)
Position: Goalie
College Committed to: Columbia University
Club Team: Steps Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: Voted Nj.com's Top Freshman, 2018 Under Armour All-America New Jersey Girls Command Team, 2018 Under Armour All-America Underclass Tournament Command Division Champion, 2018 WPLL Futures New Jersey 2021 Team, 2018 1st Team All-Valley Division, 2018 3rd Team All-Group 1, 2018 Elite 120, 2018 1st Team All-Raritan Division, 2019 3rd Team All-Group 1, 2019 Under Armour All-America Underclass Tournament New Jersey Girls Highlight Team, 2019
Academic Honors: Cumma Sum Laude National Latin Exam, 2018; High Honor Roll, 3 Marking Periods; Honor Roll, 1 Marking Period, 2017-2018; High Honor Roll: 1st & 2nd Semesters, 2018-2019; Silver Award Classical Latin Exam, 2019 Maxima CumLaude National Latin Exam, 2019 Member of National Society of High School Scholars
What other colleges did you consider? "University of Notre Dame & Villanova University"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Simone Koryszewski on her commitment to Columbia University. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

0 71 more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM
Yesterday at 04:55 PM
Are a lot of girls in this grad year attending showcases? I just got an email and wanted to get some opinions to help with my decision.
1 375 more...
PLAYERS TRIBUNE
Yesterday at 04:26 PM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Liverpool (NY) 2021 Attack Kendra Hall of Gait Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Wagner College.

High School: Liverpool (Liverpool, NY)
Position: Attack
College Committed to: Wagner College
Club Team: Gait Lacrosse Club
Lacrosse Honors: 2019 Nike Cup Team MVP/All-Star, 2019 Northstar Invitational, 2018 Under Armour 150 Champions, 2018-2019 Mid Atlantic Showcase, 2018-2019 IWLCA President's Cup, 2018-2019 IWLCA Capital Cup
Academic Honors: 98 Weighted Average, 2019 Liverpool HS Academic Letter Award
Expected Major: Business
Why did you choose Wagner College, Women's D1? "Wagner College provided me with all of the academic (business management), social (New York City) and lacrosse opportunities that were most important to me. The players on the team, Coach Tumolo, Coach Fehmel and Coach Chad are amazing people and the business management program provides internship requirements in NYC, along with career placement opportunities in Manhattan unlike any other college I visited. The overall Wagner College environment is so unique that it combines the small college experience with big city social and career opportunities - but it is the people at Wagner College that make it so very special! And it all starts with Coach Tumolo!"
Is there anything else you would like to share? "All of my teachers, past teammates and youth coaches who have impacted my life since I started school and played lacrosse. My sister Cassidy who has always been my role model. My high school coaches Elizabeth Acee and Erynn Anderson. My first ever club coach, Doug Rowe. My current Gait Lacrosse 2021 coaches Katie Ferris and Caitlin Defliese. Coach Michelle Tumolo - she has been my role model since I met her in September 2009. She has been my inspiration since then and I'm so blessed she recruited me to play at Wagner College! And finally - my parents!"
What other colleges did you consider? "Marquette, Mount St. Mary's, Colgate, Binghamton, Pittsburgh & Monmouth"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Kendra Hall on her commitment to Wagner College. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

0 65 more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM
Yesterday at 02:49 PM
Originally Posted by laxislife
The head coaches are just collecting their 5k-6k checks plus travel expenses and are not 'recruiting' anybody from this event.

What event are you talking about?
178 17,891 more...
PLAYERS TRIBUNE
Yesterday at 02:19 PM
@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: St.Thomas Aquinas High School (FL) 2021 Attack Robert Gazzano of FLX Crabs has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Molloy College.

High School: St.Thomas Aquinas High School (Plantation, FL)
Position: Attack
College Committed to: Molloy College
Club Team: FLX Crabs
Academic Honors: 3.5 GPA
Expected Major: Business
Why did you choose Molloy College, Men's D2? "I did a number of visits, but I knew after visiting Molloy, I felt comfortable and have a great connection with coaches and the players. Molloy has a great business program which is what I plan on majoring in."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my family, coaches, teammates, and friends."

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Robert Gazzano on his commitment to Molloy College. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

0 62 more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM
Yesterday at 03:08 AM
Crickets...IAmInSecure

Yes, you are....
6,564 1,361,446 more...
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Today's Visitors
25 registered members (TM@BOTC, Bearded_Kaos, A1Laxer, MomOf6, NJ_Laxer, NorthEastLaxer, NYLaxDad, TheBackOfTheCage, BackCager, Man_Up, Laxers412, meco24, Stickcheck, 2waymiddie, LiLaxDad, LaxrFanatic, NassauLaxDad516, laxislife, Dukesli, Laxr22, Annoy., LaxDad19, BOTC_EVENTS, lax516, louis1), 6,149 guests, and 948 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod