Members2,297
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
BOTC MAIN FORUM Jump to new posts
Re: Girls 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021 Anonymous 4 minutes ago
Forfeited at 4pm Friday night. Tournament can’t even fix the schedule with that little notice.
584 60,693 more...
Re: Boys High School Lax Anonymous 31 minutes ago
no sir it will be a close LIC in "A"
no one will destroy Syosset this year.
You can take that to the bank
7,999 1,936,006 more...
MARYLAND MAIN FORUM Jump to new posts
Re: Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous 34 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Anonymous
How often do the 28 Hawks practice? Just curious given that they seem so much patient with the ball and have a better sense of how to generate offense than some of the other 28 teams.

3 times a week, games on Sunday during HOCO

2 times a week currently
674 45,670 more...
Re: Girls 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous 40 minutes ago
Heros and M&D are terrible about player development. All about the Wins. Game plans are centered on a few shooters. Practices are designed to design plays to get the ball to the stars. No work on skill development so the ones who are very good but not the stars, don’t get the coaching they need to be better. Opponents should watch some game film and and focus their defenses on stopping the few shooters.
549 43,290 more...
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous 42 minutes ago
Coaches coach differently, players play differently, they are all thinking about being at home. The consolation games should definitely factor in less into this computer ranking.
For sure, and you’re right they should count less in rankings. Not just play and coach different but often different coaches and players altogether. If a coach has a conflict he’ll just skip consolation games. If a player is a little banged up, he’ll just sit it out. I saw a couple teams at NAL with that approach.
5,012 370,256 more...
Sponsored Links
Re: Girls High School Lax Anonymous 45 minutes ago
Lots of college coaches at Man v Wan game. Glad girls didn't leave their HS teams to go to tournaments!!
Fake news
6,777 1,566,809 more...
Re: Girls High School Anonymous 46 minutes ago
What, no college coaches at NHSLS? Seriously……ugh

There are a lot of coaches going. The list is on the website.
That list is from 2019

Sorry, I though this was about the National HS Girls Lax Championships.

Yeah let me know who you see there and the 21s can stay away and let the girls that need experience get some. This is about winning a tourney for the coaches and getting on tv and they will call in alumni if needed.

Call in alumni? From where senior week? They just graduated last week.
1,505 186,447 more...
Re: Boys 2025 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous 5 hours ago
True Baltimore is the best in MD. Everyone else are just pretenders. #wetrainmore
441 42,522 more...
Re: Boys 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021 Anonymous 5 hours ago
Club Lacrosse computer rankings after NAL
1 LI Express CoachC (2026)
2 Sweetlax-NY (2026)
3 Annapolis Hawks Green (2026)
4 Tigers XXVI (2026) Tigers XXVI (2026)
5 Baltimore Crabs (2026)
6 Towermen Lacrosse (2026)
7 3d New England Red (2026)
8 Laxachusetts Black (2026)
9 Express North Brameier (2026)
10 Madlax Capital (2026)

Interesting the NAL victory wasn't enough to move the Hawks up...feels like goal differential is given too much weight in this formula.

Totally works for hockey though!
How is Express North still in top 10? They one 1 game at the NAL.
2,413 185,447 more...
NEW JERSEY MAIN FORUM Jump to new posts
Re: High School Boys Lacrosse - New Jersey Anonymous 6 hours ago
Would be a real shame if Bosco loses this game after having kids reclass and get recruited from Canada...
64 4,651 more...
Re: Boys 2027 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous 6 hours ago
No detest here, but certainly annoyance and slight amusement. Shake my head at it, really.

They actively recruit rec-level kids and shove them into "club" environments where they don't belong.

They regularly water down the leagues and tournaments they enter. Just last weekend, they entered JV A and lost to Crabs 20-0 at Summer Exposure. Gee thanks.

Hashtags and fluorescent uniforms don't equate to culture. There is no toxic culture because there is no culture whatsoever. It's an extension of "Planet Fitness" in the lacrosse world. Have money? You too can play "club lacrosse!" Like many lax clubs//soccer clubs they are another example of what's ruined lacrosse and youth sports in general- money.

On the positive side, they do a great job of selling a dream to kids and parents.
445 37,327 more...
Re: D1Undisputed showcase - girls Anonymous Yesterday at 08:58 PM
Originally Posted by lacrosse13
Just wanted to see if anyone has attended this showcase in the past and what your thoughts were? Driving up from VA so just want to make sure it is worth it for my 2022 and get feedback from previous years. Thanks

If she is interested in going to any of the schools attending than it’s worth a shot. As a 2022 she should be (trying to) speaking directly with these coaches to hear if there is mutual interest.

I would be afraid that as a 2022 you may be trying to find a needle in a haystack (open roster spots) at these larger showcases. Since many of the D1 school rosters are complete for the 2022 class, I would spend my time and money attending the specific prospect days at the colleges she is already communicating with and has been confirmed by your club recruiting director that she is on the coach’s recruit list for that school. Otherwise you may be wasting a lot of money and road time. Time is of the essence for the remaining 2022 recruits.
3 133 more...
Re: Girls 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous Yesterday at 08:55 PM
Lax for the Cure organizers must not do any research at this age group.

This weekend’s top division (2 teams make playoffs)
M&D
Heros
Monster
LI Jesters
YJ B team

Second division (one team makes playoffs)
Coppermine
YJ A team
MDU
AIM
HOCO

Feel for the HOCO team, that won't be a good experience. And yeah, those divisions don't seem aligned very well.
208 10,114 more...
Re: Looking for a team - 2022 O Middie/Attack Anonymous Yesterday at 08:21 PM
I don’t know if they have any spots but their is E3 lacrosse in west Hampton!
7 293 more...
Re: Boys High School Anonymous Yesterday at 06:44 PM
And you sound like some dad living vicariously through your son. Get a life, enjoy watching him play and hopefully it continues at next level.
5,342 840,968 more...
Re: Top Boy's Club Teams in New Jersey Anonymous Yesterday at 05:47 PM
Doesn’t matter. Looking for advice to give my son as a as on what to do versus criticize the club. The coach is very good. Just want to support my son develop as a player and young man.

Great attitude. Too many people try to place blame, when you are only looking for advice to help your son.
1,285 174,942 more...
Re: Top NJ Girl's Club Teams Anonymous Yesterday at 03:32 PM
Did not watch much of the AS tryouts. Heard it was a lot of drills early and scrimmages to see who could play. Pretty standard tryout format. I'm sure there were some names that had an inside tract. The final roster had some girls who I know are good and had a good tryout, despite not a lot of hype about them. That is a good sign about a fair tryout.

Great! Thanks. Nice to hear positive things about a tryout. smile
59 15,975 more...
Re: Boys 2029-4th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021 Anonymous Yesterday at 03:29 PM
Rebels looking for scrimmage on Thursday 24th, We have field.
Contact us
Thanks
6 1,219 more...
Re: Girls 2027-6th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021 Anonymous Yesterday at 02:37 PM
Aces Elite isn’t a LI team. Most of this conversation has been based on the LI teams.

Yep, like Monster, they are upstate, I am just trying to figure out the best outside the state of MD, which I think I have a pretty good understanding of.
64 3,881 more...
Re: Girls 2024-9th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021 Anonymous Yesterday at 02:37 PM
10 black and 2 red by my count. Couple from the watch list and Coach Levys daughter. I guess they sent their best.

Interesting. I guess the other half of black going to UA ?

Both are great events. Try to make one and if you do you will love it.
740 52,897 more...
Re: Boys 2027-6th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021 Anonymous Yesterday at 01:46 PM
Maybe you should tell your coach to put your team in then!
652 67,678 more...
Re: Boys 2028-5th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021 Anonymous Yesterday at 10:28 AM
Rush lost to moose by 1.
1,210 96,063 more...
Re: Boys 2022-11th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021 Anonymous Yesterday at 01:14 AM
This happened to the 2021 recruiting class who got screwed harder than the 2022. Alot of very good talent went D2/D3 and those division will be strong. There is nothing wrong with playing D2/D3. Some very competitive teams. And your kid will be more likely to play in their 4 years

It just means less spots at some schools. Go have your son commit to play D2 and D3, because if your son is D1 caliber they will find him. But if he wasn’t a starter on his Hs team this spring, you can give up the D1 expectations and start thinking D2 or D3, which is quality lax. Because those spots are actively being recruited, the time is now.
345 37,087 more...
Re: Boys 2023-10th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021 Anonymous 06/16/21 09:53 PM
[ChillLaxin] about your son. Let your kid have fun and play lax. You don’t have to be on the best teams to get recruited, that’s a bunch of B/S. Take video, call or email coaches to get on their radar. Go to individual showcases. Stop the A team garbage and be a real Dad who doesn’t kiss the coaches jerks. It’s sickening! Maybe someday you will get your man card back.
493 60,320 more...
PLAYERS OF THE WEEK Jump to new posts
Nina DiNicola from Sachem East High School Earns Week #7 Girls' High School Player of the Week TM@BOTC 06/16/21 03:15 PM
The Top 10 leading point scorer in Suffolk County (69) helped Smithtown East to win the Suffolk County Semi Finals with her 4-goal game performance including the game winner with 11 seconds left to defeat Huntington and improving East's record to 14-2. Nina DeNicola, a Top 50 Ranked Junior on Long Island committed to play at Lehigh University also dished out 4 assists and a goal in the quarter finals days earlier and will now face no.1 Northport High School in the Suffolk Class A Finals. With Nicola's 9 point performance in the playoffs and showing ice in her veins with putting in the game winner, she has earned BOTC Week #7 Player of the Week honors voted upon by our staff.

Player Profile: Nina DeNicolia
Club Teams: LI Yellow Jackets
Accolades: Top 50 Ranked Junior on Long Island, 3x Varsity Starter, Top 10 Leading Point Scorer in Suffolk County
High School: Sachem East High School
Committed to: Lehigh University
Grad Year: 2022
Position: Attack

Contributed by: Tom Michaelsen
Back Of The CAGE | BackOfTheCAGE.com
Click Here to Nominate a Player for HS Player Of The Week
0 66 more...
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Today's Visitors
13 members (Colts21, JMLax1, TM@BOTC, JesLax1, 1026ME, BiggLax, HammerOfJustice, JimSection1, cltlax, baldbear, WestCoastConf, laxlurker, LoveOfCountry), 2,959 guests, and 767 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod