TOURNAMENTS, SHOWCASES & LEAGUES
2 hours ago
0 6 more...
PENNSYLVANIA MAIN FORUM
3 hours ago
Originally Posted by Anonymous
HHH isnt top 3 team..

BL/Freedom/Mesa all are better. Should be interesting this summer rumor is Mesa has several 22's from Haverford that are now 23's.

Mesa, Freedom and BL are your AA's. Hard to rank them as Mesa has changed a bit (reclasses and kids from other programs), Freedom seems to always have a kid or 2 just show up and BL has the historical advantage but I think they no longer have the athletic edge they once had. I don't include BL Academy and Dukes Nationals in this list because they are essentially most of the kids on these AA teams.

HHH, Team 11, Dukes Young Guns are your A's and are all pretty even

Then its all B+ and below.

Put NXT and Sons maybe at the top of this list?

Mesa and HHH are both having spring play days on the same day?
1,310 193,569 more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM
4 hours ago
How many times does Adelphi beat Hofstra if they played 10 times? Anyone?
1,612 120,322 more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM
4 hours ago
What are the best Prep showcases and when are they? When should 2024 kid go? This fall?
2,586 555,038 more...
MARYLAND MAIN FORUM
5 hours ago
Amazing how they can improve so much in one season! Must be some amazing coaching going on at Madlax! I need to hurry up and move my kid to that program ASAP.
230 14,592 more...
Sponsored Links
BOTC MAIN FORUM
6 hours ago
Is the 2027 91 A better than the 2026 91 A ? 91 2027 needs faceoff to take them to the next level.
554 39,104 more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM
6 hours ago
GC is not all that deep.....you will see next year. 2020 class is a disaster.

What a ridiculous thing to write at the start of 2019 season.

Don't have to wait for next year......only two juniors go on the field this year.
5,638 798,550 more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM
Yesterday at 07:28 PM
Season just started and we already have candidates for ball hog of the month and coach who has hideous sportsmanship for allowing it to happen. WHB superstar puts up 10 points in a 17-1 blowout. Cant wait for WB to shut that team out again. The kid wants to be considered as good as the florida player but never will for one simple reason ; she is just not that good.

There's two dozen kids, if not more, as good as the florida player, lighting it up in the florida hs circuit and playing in "B" bracket club ball will be over soon

Maybe but the WHB kid aint one of them .

Go on inside lacrosse website and look at the scores of the games the kid in florida is playing - 17-3, 17-8, 21-0, 16-3, 21-0, 22-3, 20-10 and in the only competitive game they played they lost 18-9 - this would be what I think you're referring to as stat padding - American Heritage should be ashamed of themselves as well
5,116 686,016 more...
PENNSYLVANIA MAIN FORUM
Yesterday at 07:06 PM

Specifically called out as "NXT Spring League" for about $400/player

In all fairness, though, that price includes practices before each of the games.
[/quote]

The league costs $2500? $400 per player? Wow![/quote]

Have to cover the beer tab at the Proving Grounds...
1,113 123,563 more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM
Yesterday at 06:33 PM
Anyone north of Philadelphia going to challenge Express CoachC this year? Express North probably has the best shot. Not sure 91 is keeping pace. Did anyone else improve much?

Geese will be right there with them.
976 82,670 more...
MARYLAND MAIN FORUM
Yesterday at 06:13 PM
Spalding@Dematha today. Last year Dematha won 15-1

That was last year. Different players this year. Different outcome ! Close game with either team having a slim victory.
1,311 202,738 more...
MARYLAND MAIN FORUM
Yesterday at 05:32 PM
Considering St Pauls just beat Bishop Ireton - ranked nationally # 3. Ranked MidAtlantic #2

St Pauls should be 3 in the bmore area. Glenelg Country is over ranked. They lost to some team from GA yesterday
173 23,318 more...
MARYLAND MAIN FORUM
Yesterday at 05:27 PM
Does anyone know what time tryouts are for Warrior All American this Sunday? Times are not listed.

Mid-Atlantic Tryout Details

Date: March 24th

2025-2026: 8:00-9:30
2023-2024: 9:45-11:00
2021-2022: 11:15-12:45
2027-2028:1:00-2:15
All Girls: 2:30-4:00
2,107 548,248 more...
NEW JERSEY MAIN FORUM
Yesterday at 03:33 PM
Thank you for your response. Yes she is trying out for a more competitive club. She plays defense. How long are the tryouts usually and what drills or skills evaluation are they looking at? What does the schedule of a tryout usually look like?

Some clubs have multiple tryouts, some with callbacks. They will usually run basic skill drills, perhaps then separate positions and run some offensive/defensive drills and perhaps run half field game situations. As I stated earlier, it will be pretty clear if you are in the right place once the drills start and you can compare the talent level. I think that the most important thing is to be realistic with your expectations. If you daughter is well suited to the team that she is trying out for, then great, but if it seems as though she is not close to the same caliber as the other girls, perhaps another club would be better. The travel schedule can be time consuming and expensive, you do not want to end up travelling all over the place in the summer if your daughter will get little or no playing time. Also, you are not married to the club forever, your daughter is young, you have plenty of time to feel things out.
34 4,654 more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM
Yesterday at 03:13 PM
Wow, you must be a Tazzie who’s “ little Johnny” did not play as well as you thought he should have!! Maybe “little Johnny” is just not that good!!! Great game, can’t wait to watch what happened with both teams thi year!!

Can we make a rule that we can't refer to bad/underutilized players as "Little Johnnie"? My son's name is Johnnie and he's quite little. Your words are hurtful. From now on, let's use "Little Billy", or maybe "Little Jebediah", cool? Great. Thanks.
1,783 125,548 more...
PLAYERS TRIBUNE
Yesterday at 02:55 PM
@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Highland Park High School (TX) 2020 LSM, Defense Andrew Bonnet of the Texas Cowboys has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Colgate University.

High School: Highland Park High School (Dallas, TX)
Grad Year: 2020
Positions: LSM, Defense
College Committed to: Colgate University
Club Team: Texas Cowboys
Lacrosse Honors:Maverik Showtime-All Star (2018) Baltimore Summer Kick-Off-All Star (2018)
Academic Honors: 4.14 GPA Treasurer-Student Council
Why did you choose Colgate University, Men's D1? "Great school, coaches & great people."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Special thanks to my parents, friends, and coaches."

Contributed By: Tom Michaelsen
Back Of The CAGE | BackOfTheCAGE.com
Know Someone Who's Committed? Click Here to Submit a Commitment Story

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Andrew Bonnet on his commitment to Colgate University. CB Laxer's runs boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th at the perfect landscape to get maximum exposure. For college bound seniors, CBL emulates the NCAA strength & conditioning training regimen & also run the committed games & leagues where they can train & compete against the top 10% lacrosse players. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below:

0 53 more...
MARYLAND MAIN FORUM
Yesterday at 01:51 AM
Can't
851 68,065 more...
PLAYERS TRIBUNE
03/18/19 11:00 PM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Chattahoochee (GA) 2020 Attack Kaitlyn Cavanaugh of Eagle Stix Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Lenoir-Rhyne University.

High School: Chattahoochee (Alpharetta, GA)
Position: Attack
College Committed to: Lenoir-Rhyne University
Club Team: Eagle Stix Lacrosse Club
Lacrosse Honors: 3 Year Varsity Starter, 2018 Jacksonville University Camp All-Star, 2018 Offensive Player of the Year: Chattahoochee High School, Lead the team in Goals and ASSISTS, 2018 Selected Georgia All-Star Game, 2018 Selected for Cascade, ​2018 Cascade National Prospect Elite 80 All-Star Team, ​2017 Selected for Warrior National Prospect Invitational All-Star Team, ​2017 Georgia Girls Lacrosse All-State Team HM
Academic Honors: 2018 Academic Award Winner Chattahoochee High School Honor Roll w/ AP and multiple Honors Classes Student Class Council- Chattahoochee High School Beta Club- Chattahoochee High School 3.38 GPA
Expected Major: Health Professions
Why did you choose Lenoir-Rhyne University, Women's D2? "It is the perfect fit. I was looking for a smaller school with high-level​ lacrosse. I chose Lenoir-Rhyne for the numerous athletic and academic opportunities offered. I felt at home on the campus with the team and coaches. The dynamics between the coaches and players at LR during my visit was incredible. I am excited about​ what the LR coaching staff is trying to build and I can't wait to be a part of it! "
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I want to thank my parents for bringing me to every tournament, every camp and every practice over the years, and for always supporting me in all my endeavors. I would also like to thank my HS coaches Coach West and Coach Race. Finally, the LR coaches Coach Buck, Coach Ad, and Coach Carleigh for this great opportunity and allowing me to begin the next chapter of my life at LR. Go Bears!"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Kaitlyn Cavanaugh on her commitment to Lenoir-Rhyne University. CB Laxer's runs boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th at the perfect landscape to get maximum exposure. For college bound seniors, CBL emulates the NCAA strength & conditioning training regimen & also run the committed games & leagues where they can train & compete against the top 10% lacrosse players. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

0 51 more...
PLAYERS TRIBUNE
03/18/19 03:13 PM
@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: York Catholic High School (PA) 2019 Attack Chandler Hake of Team 91 Maryland & Team Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Florida Institute of Technology.

High School: York Catholic High School (York, PA)
Grad Year: 2019
Position: Attack
College Committed to: Florida Institute of Technology
Club Teams: Team 91 Maryland & Team Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: All County Attack - 2018 4X York County Player of the Week 2018 - 131 points (104 goals, 27assists)
Academic Honors: National Honor Society, National ROTC Scholarship Winner
Expected Major: Computer & Information Sciences
Why did you choose Florida Institute of Technology, Men's D2? "Best academic & lacrosse fit, that meshed with my ROTC scholarship that will provide me an opportunity to serve my Country."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "So many have contributed to my success along the way. First my parents. Second to my brother Nate - who introduced the game to me when I was 6. Then a special thanks to my coaches and teammates who have guided and inspired me over the years. So Grateful!"
What other colleges did you consider? "Georgia Tech"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Chandler Hake on his commitment to Florida Institute of Technology. CB Laxer's runs boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th at the perfect landscape to get maximum exposure. For college bound seniors, CBL emulates the NCAA strength & conditioning training regimen & also run the committed games & leagues where they can train & compete against the top 10% lacrosse players. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

0 40 more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM
03/18/19 02:36 PM
"Every year the same BS junior /seniors look out give me a break" SO TRUE, HEAR THIS EVERY YEAR OUT OF CHAMINADE. GREAT CAMARADERIE.

"Politics, politics, politics..." POLITICS SEEM TO BE WORKING JUST FINE AT ST. A'S.

if csh is beating Massapequa in a scrimmage, yes only a scrimmage, it doesn't bode well for the publics vs. the privates this season...
4,106 1,199,689 more...
PLAYERS TRIBUNE
03/18/19 02:13 PM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Exeter Township Senior High School (PA) 2020 Defense Alexa Barwis of Phantastix Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Longwood University.

High School: Exeter Township Senior High School (Reading, PA)
Position: Defense
College Committed to: Longwood University
Club Team: Phantastix Lacrosse Club
Lacrosse Honors: Honorable Mention as Freshman, All Berk 1st Team as Sophomore
Academic Honors: Honor Roll Gold and Silver Eagle
Expected Major: Physical Sciences
Why did you choose Longwood University, Women's D1? "I really enjoyed the coaches and their lacrosse program as well as the campus. It felt like home which was very important to me too."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank my coaches for always pushing me and believing in me. I also want to thank my friends for guiding me and helping me succeed. Last but not least I would like to thank my parents for everything they have done to help with this process. They have helped me through it all and they deserve so much in return."
What other colleges did you consider? "Furman, American & Mercer"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Alexa Barwis on her commitment to Longwood University. CB Laxer's runs boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th at the perfect landscape to get maximum exposure. For college bound seniors, CBL emulates the NCAA strength & conditioning training regimen & also run the committed games & leagues where they can train & compete against the top 10% lacrosse players. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

0 62 more...
Today's Visitors
4 registered members (BOTC_EVENTS, TM@BOTC, Laxers412, botc_ne), 520 guests, and 600 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod