Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
BOTC MAIN FORUM Jump to new posts
Re: Girls 2024-9th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021 Anonymous 2 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Maybe the parents this affects, should reach out to the UA event organizer to complain about tryout date? Who is the event organizer?

You should complete to AS not UA... UA has been around longer they get priority over these new tryouts
612 33,290 more...
MARYLAND MAIN FORUM Jump to new posts
Re: Girls 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous 4 minutes ago
Coppermine on 05/08 definitely and if Heros Green has a chance then Crush also has a chance but would have to make playoff to face MD United... "any given day"
33 1,510 more...
Re: Boys High School Anonymous 16 minutes ago
[quote=Anonymous]

So true. Average lacrosse with little to no fire. This covid garbage has really messed with every aspect of society. Kids dont get sick, we have vaccines, and yet teams are told they cant play when 1 or 2 kids get it. Most of the Mid Atlantic still isn't playing. Every parent and grandparent has had the chance to get a shot, but we are limiting fans and still need to sit 6 feet (or sometimes 3 feet?? apart. Sad Sad Sad.

This is no longer the case. With new variants of COVID-19 being seen across the country that are more contagious and deadlier we are seeing many kids in our ERs who are extremely sick. COVID-19 is not going anywhere anytime soon unfortunately and until we had the majority of the population vaccinated we must continue to take necessary precautions to keep everyone safe.
I bet you watch CNN too. Stay in your home with your mask on and continue to drive your car with your mask on. It’s the flu, vaccines are out, go get one. LET THE KIDS PLAY AND LET THE SPECTATORS WATCH!!
4,662 738,186 more...
Re: Boys 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021 Anonymous 17 minutes ago
I'm not concerned at all. My sons team didn't need outside assistance to get through the qualifier that the towermen did not get through. Thank you tower mom.
I see both sides..but she has a point about the 24 teams and the loot.

Ain’t that much loot - $225k - after the helmets and paying for Joe Beninati basically left a with some coins and some lint in their pockets.

50 Helmets? They probably donate them. Joe B probably doesnt cost a ton in July for a day
1,994 133,950 more...
Re: Girls 2027 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous 18 minutes ago
M&D played most of the fall without key players, including my daughter. They are all back now. Expect us to beat BLC this week. And it wont be close.
Direct quote from before the BLC game. But now they lost because half the team was out? 🤣
Priceless
106 6,678 more...
Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous 21 minutes ago
Hawks
FCA will surprise
VLC in OT
Crabs

Nope. True over 91. That’s a lock.

💯
4,270 275,526 more...
Re: Boys High School Lax Anonymous 24 minutes ago
There are a handful of freshman playing you have no clue what you are talking about , rosters are at 60 plus , half the kids stay home to watch the team play on the weekend . Oh did i mention that this does not end for 3 more years because of the transfer portal so if you say a statement make sure you know the facts. High school kids coming into college next year and the 2 following years are screwed as well . Remember the current freshman class did not ask for 60 plus kids on a roster they went to the school looking at what kids were leaving and now with the transfer portal they can take a 25 year old over the current commit coming in so it does not end . Kids just want an opportunity and they are clearly not getting it for the next 3 years ......

Exactly! And don’t forget about the kids currently enrolled at Ivies who just got one more year since they didn’t play!
7,581 1,841,521 more...
Re: Boys 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021 Anonymous 1 hour ago
Why? Is there a $howcase or a big tournament going on that we all need to know about?
1,219 89,192 more...
Re: 2020-2021 Women's College Lacrosse Season Anonymous 1 hour ago
The Big 10 is playnig...
932 55,092 more...
Re: Boys 2028-5th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021 Anonymous 2 hours ago
You sound like a deranged Coach who needs to keep his kid propped up. 5th Grade means nothing. Once these kids mix in middle school and HS, they no longer compete with just their age group. Those that succeed are the ones that work hard and keep growing - 2 things you don’t just “know” when they are 10 years old.
842 67,657 more...
Re: Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous Yesterday at 08:44 PM
Brodozer. Love that!
321 20,531 more...
Re: Recruitment websites? JohnWick Yesterday at 07:22 PM
Has anyone done the early showcases this year or are they waiting for the summer ones?

My daughter did the LI 99 and she's doing Und1sputed.
13 1,004 more...
Re: Boys 2027-6th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021 Anonymous Yesterday at 01:53 PM
Once again .....nobody cares about machine , 91, express or the wsyl....get a life

You care. Go back to your PAL team buddy!

Make sure to put your bling order in, want to look sharp on the sidelines 91 dad
556 51,777 more...
Re: Westchester NY Youth Lacrosse Anonymous Yesterday at 01:30 PM
Anyone know how the Westchester players did at Nike Nationals up in Albany ?
2,868 884,714 more...
Re: Boys 2027 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous Yesterday at 01:30 PM
notIntelligent take- Hawks v Madlax this weekend. Guess we’ll find out.
319 24,366 more...
PLAYERS TRIBUNE Jump to new posts
Berks Catholic (PA) 2022 Goalie Giuliana Ditsky Commits to Eastern Michigan University JesLax1 Yesterday at 01:23 PM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Berks Catholic (PA) 2022 Goalie Giuliana Ditsky of Phantastix Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Eastern Michigan University.

High school: Berks Catholic (Reading, PA)
Grad year: 2022
Position: Goalie
College committed to: Eastern Michigan University
Club team: Phantastix Lacrosse Club
Lacrosse honors: Varsity starter for 2 years
Academic honors: Honor roll
Expected major: Sport and Fitness Administration/Management
Why did you choose Eastern Michigan University, Women's D1? "I love the campus, Coach Jackson, and the opportunity to help build a division 1 lacrosse program."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "A huge thanks to my coaches, parents, and teammates for being an amazing support system."
What other colleges did you consider? "Seton Hill, York College."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Giuliana Ditsky on her commitment to Eastern Michigan University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below:

0 41 more...
Re: Girls High School Anonymous 04/13/21 11:45 PM
Next week will be a good one. McD, SPSG and GCS all play each other. Should start to see which teams are really the best.
SPSG with the sweep
937 132,494 more...
NEW JERSEY MAIN FORUM Jump to new posts
Re: High School Girls Lacrosse - New Jersey Anonymous 04/13/21 09:13 PM
Oak Knoll in Summit, so probably pretty far for anyone in New York. Off the top of my head, IHA would be the top catholic girls HS program in northern NJ, I don't think I'm missing anyone
4 816 more...
Re: Boys 2025 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous 04/13/21 07:02 PM
2025 HOCO Scores from Sunday April 11th

Elite
Hawks Green 12 FCA 11

AAA
Cannons Gold 13 Kooper's 2
Top Caliber 10 VLC 8

AA
Breakers 8 Madlax DMV 3
216 23,399 more...
PLAYERS TRIBUNE Jump to new posts
Luhi (NY) 2022 Midfield, Attack Josue Cruz Commits to SUNY College at Cortland JesLax1 04/13/21 04:39 PM
@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Luhi (NY) 2022 Midfield, Attack Josue Cruz of Hitmen Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at SUNY College at Cortland.

High school: Luhi (Glen Head, NY)
Grad year: 2022
Positions: Midfield, Attack
College committed to: SUNY College at Cortland
Club team: Hitmen Lacrosse
Expected major: Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
Why did you choose SUNY College at Cortland, Men's D3? "Cortland gives me the best of both worlds for lacrosse and academics."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I am beyond grateful to God, my family, teachers, friends, and coaches for all the support throughout the years. I am super pumped for my future to play at Cortland and what is to come."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Josue Cruz on his commitment to SUNY College at Cortland. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.
View College Profile Below:

0 43 more...
Re: Girls 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021 Anonymous 04/13/21 02:10 PM
Really wish Long Island had a similar spring season like the Mid-Atlantic Division of NGLL.

NGLL tried 2 years in a row to get a Long Island region going and not enough clubs joined. it took a pandemic for local lacrosse to finally happen. I hope we can see more local leagues in the future. Sadly it looks like another summer spent on the NJ turnpike for most of us.
544 50,051 more...
CAMPS & CLINICS Jump to new posts
Legacy Boys & Girls Summer Camp JesLax1 04/13/21 02:05 PM
0 26 more...
Today's Visitors
14 members (JesLax1, Jlbemom4, laxlurker, BiggLax, HammerOfJustice, JMLax1, TheBackOfTheCage, 1026ME, Hercules, JohnWick, cltlax, Laxluva, TM@BOTC, clax422), 2,862 guests, and 702 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod