The CBLaxers.com Elite 88 Showcase & The Igloo Elite 80 Showcase Camp Are Now Open for Registration - Limited Spots!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Team 91 MD
by Anonymous -
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,269
Posts349,124
Members2,503
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
BOTC MAIN FORUM Jump to new posts
Re: Girls 2028-7th Grade Fall 2022/Summer 2023 Anonymous 1 hour ago
91 vs YJ HEFTON looked intense. What was the score ?
24 4,304 more...
Re: Girls 2025-10th Grade Fall 2022/Summer 2023 Anonymous 1 hour ago
USA Lacrosse had the results of their "Should athletes be allowed to reclass" poll. Not surprisingly the results were an overwhelming no. I think they will go the way of USA Hockey where kids are placed through birth year not grad year. Of course this will get tricky at High School because of the way lacrosse is recruited, but I'm sure they will figure that out.
62 10,628 more...
Re: Girls 2024-11th Grade Fall 2022/Summer 2023 Anonymous 2 hours ago
Originally Posted by Anonymous
15 so far. That is amazing.

Check out the commits and the quality schools the Liberty girls and Legacy girls are committed to! LI is killing it in the recruiting! Great schools, doors were definitely opened by the sport.

So players don’t need to be on the mighty YJ Bee teams if you live on LI. Probably better off being on one of the A teams on those two clubs
584 64,410 more...
MARYLAND MAIN FORUM Jump to new posts
Re: Boys High School Anonymous 2 hours ago
LSG Fall league looks like Spalding has dropped way off. Put them in the bottom of the league again.
9,479 1,917,019 more...
MARYLAND MAIN FORUM Jump to new posts
Re: Team 91 MD Anonymous 2 hours ago
If #2 re-classes, he wouldn't be able to play his senior year in the MIAA
In conference games

He would fit in great at CH.

He'd fit in fine anywhere. Not a fan of their dad but Millon #2 is a really talented player. In time I think he will show similar power and much more finesse than big bro the Holdback.

He'd fit in fine at CH because they have a bunch or reclasses.
949 147,680 more...
Sponsored Links
NEW JERSEY MAIN FORUM Jump to new posts
Re: Top Boy's Club Teams in New Jersey Anonymous 2 hours ago
For all the talk of having no development, LE players have found a lot of success in college. Tri-state and blue star have also had a number of all americans over the past couple years.

It’s the easy way to bash a program that your son doesn’t play for because there is no real way to prove it one way or another. Our experience at LE was great and the coaching was top notch.

Very true, and its certainly a nice change when somebody can just discuss their experience with a club without bashing another club. Bottom line, you want a place where your kid continues to develop, if you are getting that from your club, then you are in the right place. We moved our son twice during his youth club years, but only because we felt that in the first instance he had maxed out competition wise with the tournaments they were playing, and the second move was because we felt that the directors and coaches where not focusing on the team, and it was right before high school so it was the perfect time to move. Final stop was the place where they pushed our son developmentally and exposed him to the most challenging schedule, and despite a very stressful recruiting process, we feel that he was in a good place to be recruited ending up at a high-academic D3.
2,578 405,417 more...
Re: Boys 2028-7th Grade Fall 2022/Summer 2023 Anonymous 2 hours ago
Says the person that rips everyone apart.
480 55,780 more...
PENNSYLVANIA MAIN FORUM Jump to new posts
Re: Boys 2025 Anonymous 2 hours ago
I know you are kidding about on age parents suing leagues/clubs but would there be some validity? Think about it, a club/league knowingly put an older (potentially older, more mature physically) player in a contact sport that could injure a younger player by virtue of his physical maturity. Wrestlers go by weight and so does many youth football teams. This is done to protect the child. Lacrosse is a contact sport and they are blatantly scoffing at this clear and present danger.

This forum is for 2025 so when your son whose a sophomore tries out for his high school lacrosse team this year do you tell your Varsity coach that your son competing against seniors means your Varsity coach is “scoffing at this clear & present danger”?
196 42,963 more...
Re: Boys 2027-8th Grade Fall 2022/Summer 2023 Anonymous 13 hours ago
It's not great to be a Legacy Gator. Pitiful day in NJ. Smh. Slide downward continues

Their 28 team didn’t do much better. Taz is the only team that stands out for that club.

Truth. Every marketing angle has ridden on Taz.
146 20,371 more...
Re: Girls 2027-8th Grade Fall 2022/Summer 2023 Anonymous Yesterday at 09:29 PM
Normally tournies want multiple teams
266 32,304 more...
Re: Boys 2029-6th Grade Fall 2022/Summer 2023 Anonymous Yesterday at 01:50 PM
US club ranks team 91 #1 boys club

US Club Lax owned by 91 Director named 91 the #1 team, shocker!!

Well when they average the placement of all their top teams, they become the number 1. Very close though. Amd a bunch of powerhouse programs up in top ten. What you won’t see: non NLF programs from LI in the top.

It’s lacrosse why expect an independent third party ranking system.
140 17,063 more...
Re: 2021-2022 Women's DI-III College Lacrosse Season Anonymous Yesterday at 11:38 AM
Originally Posted by baldbear
Originally Posted by baldbear
Is it common place for girls to quit playing D1 Lacrosse? My daughter's school has had 4 already this Fall and talk of more to come. Does this happen all the time?

I was coursed with the task of following the entire 2013 class through graduation for USA lacrosse. It wasn’t easy but many Excel sheets later there was a 43% loss of lacrosse players over the four years from 2013 to 2017.

It’s like having two full time jobs in college if you play a D1 sport! It’s Very exhausting and many girls get burnt out and are miserable trying to do both well. The girls then realize what’s the most important job and choose to drop Lacrosse and think about their futures.

I edited the numbers as I found my final report. I was coursed with the task of following the entire 2013 class through graduation for USA lacrosse. It wasn’t easy but many Excel sheets later 45% played significant minutes in their last year. Another 17% were on roster but did not play significant minutes. 38% no longer played.

So, sounds like 1/2 no longer “played” D1 lacrosse by their last year. Something definitely to think about when picking a college! Choose a college you will be happy at, as if you were not going to be playing lacrosse there. Don’t let the schools lacrosse be the deciding factor.

So many great D2 and D3 schools that would probably be better fit and experience for girls. However, they have in their head that they want to go to a D1 school for the sport. Do lots of homework on different schools.
1,117 133,174 more...
HIGH SCHOOL LACROSSE Jump to new posts
Fan Media Poll: The Top Ranked Boys Lacrosse Sophomore Midfielder on Long Island (2025 Grads) TheBackOfTheCage
0 864 more...
Today's Visitors
12 members (njlaxx11, BiggLax, cltlax, LILax15, 1026ME, Anonymous57, abowden, JimSection1, Celeste, WestCoastConf, lutherlaxguy, 1 invisible), 2,281 guests, and 1,437 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod