Get it on Google Play
Get it on App Store
Get it on Google Play Get it on App Store
The Lehigh Lax Fest & East Coast Showdown Registration Are Now Open!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2028-5th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 02/26/21 11:30 PM
Boys 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 02/26/21 10:54 PM
Boys 2027 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 02/26/21 10:08 PM
Top Boy's Club Teams in New Jersey
by Anonymous - 02/26/21 08:33 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics2,266
Posts282,976
Members2,242
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
BOTC MAIN FORUM Jump to new posts
Re: Boys 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021 Anonymous 33 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Please stop! So let’s hear the Li teams they actually beat? They have a solid 5 kids that should actually take their talent to another team. I would agree that they do have good coaching.

To do what? Be on another team that only has 5 or 6 kids. How many LI teams have depth beyond that?
IMO they may as well stay where they are and be on a team with an amazing coach.

Also, it begs the question, why do YOU care??? It's not your son on that team. It's not your hard earned money paying their tuition. You do you.
It makes me wonder why so many people care about a team that according to them is no good and doesn't belong there. You should be happy! One easy team for your son the lacrosse god to beat.

There definitely seems like too many people obsessed with this team. Nervous? Jealous? Why care so much about express 2nd team??

Did you ever think maybe those “solid 5-6 players” may have come from other teams because they want to play for Express?
My kid loves playing for them. He’s played for other teams good coaches, daddy coaches,young coaches etc. Made other teams in different tryouts but HIS choice was to play here. He’s coached well,plays the position he likes, improving his skills and is happy. So I don’t see why I would send him to True Blue or Lockjaw or 91 or anywhere else. Great he’ll never leave the field! Play every position but goalie! But he’ll also not win much or be where he wants.
Ridiculous comment by the jealous poster. There’s probably more than 8 players on that team that have come from other teams to play this season with Express Wieczorek that can play for any other team on the island. Get over yourself. They play where they want to be. Go watch your own kid.
In this tough year being on Express Wieczorek has been great for my son.

You seem to get it. Do what is best by your son! These kids only have so many opportunities to be carefree and play. As this blog clearly shows they will be big fat has beens living through their kids soon enough. They are all 12 and barely 13 which means they are closer to being draft eligible than they were when they played in kindergarten. Think about that. Stop putting more undue pressure on them then they are already getting from their peers, their school work, and puberty for that matter. Grind your axes and take out your frustrations in your alumni games. Stop putting more pressure on our kids that we never had to deal with. Stop shaming parents, coaches, and most of all kids for that matter. In the end make sure your son is happy, well adjusted, and participates in as many sports and activities that he can. We should all be parents that guide our kids and push them to excel but not at the expense of their happiness or our own for that matter. Find what works for you and yours, set expectations that are attainable and mind your own business. Speak positively on this blog and criticize face to face. God knows there's enough negative BS in this world that we don't need to perpetuate it. Good luck and good health to all of the players and teams participating this season and beyond. Wins & Losses matter but not as much as relationships, integrity, and happiness.
1,499 91,657 more...
MARYLAND MAIN FORUM Jump to new posts
Re: Boys High School Anonymous 41 minutes ago
Name and school? If you can’t provide that these are just “Bigfoot” stories.

post your name address and phone number and i will call you or stop by and tell you
You made the accusation. You post yours.
4,206 674,151 more...
Re: Boys 2028-5th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021 Anonymous 1 hour ago
Huh
716 54,422 more...
Re: Should Travel Clubs Issue Partial Refunds if Lax is Cancelled? Anonymous 2 hours ago
Resort provided a product that wasnt to your liking.

This guy didnt provide a product.

He didnt bring the girls to bad tournaments. He didnt bring them to tournaments.

Took, the money, but didnt spend it on tournaments.
Its called fraud.

I know, I know. Move on. Dont do it again. I wont but it stinks. Daughter loved playing, but I cant bring myself to pay this guy money when he basically ripped us and so many others off.

Try the irs anonymous report form. I’m sure he doesn’t declare all of those $40 cash envelopes. Might not amount to anything but it will keep him busy with paper work for a while.
1,103 119,628 more...
Re: Boys 2027 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous 2 hours ago
hoco pink 2027 implosion is strange, they had 6 or 7 dad coaches. They all decided to just quit and do their own thing?

My kids team played them on few occasions last summer. During the last two games, the guy who had been the head coach earlier in the summer was watching the game with the parents. Talked to one dad coach who had already made up his mind to take his kid to Team MD. Gut tells me the dad coaches are the ones that killed that team, which is interesting because I've never heard of dads destroying youth sports.

It is ironic that the home of the nationally known hoco lax league (mentioned on md vs penn state game tonight!) fails to have an elite team itself. I think it shows that having a strong club leadership and good individual coaches works. I have yet to see a rec select club that is more than individual coaches per team.
249 16,543 more...
Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021 Anonymous 2 hours ago
this is nonsense. the holdbacks have not hit the 2026 class for LXC. over the next couple of years it happens with players heading to private schools. there are no holdbacks on the 2026 team (at least on the top team, that is). maybe a couple/few with summer birthdays but that is the difference in the school stating dates. the older teams it is certainly true, but this particular class has not had the influx as of yet.

So no holdbacks on laxachusetts? Why absent from WSYL then? A previous post sends to say that laxachusetts is too old.
1,499 91,657 more...
Re: Boys 2027 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous 2 hours ago
Диво-жінка 1984 онлайн fc

[Linked Image from i114.fastpic.ru]

[b]Дивитися фiльм Диво-жінка 1984[/b]
[b][color=red]Дивитися фiльм Диво-жінка 1984[/color][/b]
[b][color=green]Дивитися фiльм Диво-жінка 1984[/color][/b]

Просто зроби все можливе і пам'ятай, що велич – це не те, про що ти думаєш, – наголошували маленькій Діані. У другому фільмі вже менше безглуздих бійок, погонь і польотів, а бойові сцени поставлені вельми креативно, дивитися на це ненудно. Героїня Галь Гадот не просто махає своїм ласо правди, а й виконує складні трюки. Чого тільки варта гонитва за Лордом, де Діана була затиснута між двох бронемашин або як на льоту своїм ласо ловить снаряд. Жанр – комедія, кримінал

"Смерть на Нілі" (детектив, жовтень 2020 року) – сіквел "Вбивства у Північному експресі" 2017 року, детективна драма за однойменним романом Агати Крісті про педантичного бельгійця Еркюля Пуаро. Не пропустіть Кріс Пайн розкрив деталі сюжету і зйомок "Диво-жінки 1984": ексклюзивне інтерв'ю з актором Батьки встановили йому металеві імплантати. Саме під час бесіди ведучий із захватом прокоментував появу у стрічці невидимого літака, на якому буде пересуватись Діана Принц. У ролях: Емілі Блант, Кіліан Мерфі, Ноа Джуп, Джимон Хонсу. офіційно підтвердили, що вихід стрічки пройде до кінця 2020 року. Ґал Ґадот, Кріс Пайн, Крістен Віґ, Педро Паскаль, Робін Райт, Конні Нільсен Тож, фанати персонажа можуть бути впевнені – на них чекає приголомшлива екранізація. Чого тільки варта гонитва за Лордом, де Діана була затиснута між двох бронемашин або як на льоту своїм ласо ловить снаряд.

розповість свою історію, починаючи з дитинства та участі в Лізі Справедливості до перетворення на богиню війни. Та літня робота в майстерні допомогла Еллі стати вправним водієм зі знаннями того, як влаштована робота машин. А ще, знаєте, Спілберга, HBO, все це. Раніше був представлений перший тизер фільму "Енола Холмс" з Міллі Боббі Браун і Генрі Кавіллом, який вийде у вересні 2020 року. Переходьте на нашу офіційну сторінку у Facebook та вигравайте круті подарунки! А от Крістен Віг («Де ти поділась, Бернадетт?») вперше стане героїнею коміксів.

Прем'єра стрічки в Україні запланована на 4 червня 2020 року. Вона потрібна усім гостям, навіть наймолодшим. Американська прем'єра "Диво-жінки 1984" відбудеться 25 грудня одночасно у кінотеатрах та на стрімінговому сервісі HBO Max, доступному тільки в США. "Диво-жінка-1984" (фантастика, червень 2020 року) – уже з початку січня на онлайн-ресурсі з продажу квитків Fandango стрічка зайняла перше місце у рейтингу найочікуваніших. У другому фільмі вже менше безглуздих бійок, погонь і польотів, а бойові сцени поставлені вельми креативно, дивитися на це ненудно. Дивіться, як створюються сучасні мультфільми: Прокатники встигли назвати реліз фільму справжнім дивом, адже великі студії відклали більшість великобюджетних та багатообіцяючих прем’єр до кращих часів. У ролях: Марґо Роббі, Джерні Смоллетт, Мері Елізабет Вінстед, Розі Перес, Елла Джей Баско, Юен МакҐреґор.

Виробництво студії : Atlas Entertainment , DC Comics , DC Entertainment , The Stone Quarry , Warner Bros. Більше цікавих статей на ShazooВліятельний і успішний бізнесмен Лорд мріє стати богом серед смертних . Для цього він не шкодує коштів і збирає з усіх куточків світу різноманітні магічні артефакти в спробі знайти те ..... В ролях : Галь Гадот , Кріс Пайн , Крістен Уіг , Педро Паскаль , Робін Райт

Релевантні слова:
фiльм Диво-жінка 1984 дивитися онлайн
Диво-жінка 1984 2020 торрент
Диво-жінка 1984 онлайн дивитися
Диво-жінка 1984 дивитися онлайн 2020 трейлер
Диво-жінка 1984 худ фiльм
дивитися Диво-жінка 1984
Диво-жінка 1984 фiльм и онлайн
Диво-жінка 1984 трейлер російською
Диво-жінка 1984 дивитися онлайн 2020 хорошій якості
Диво-жінка 1984 2020 дивитися онлайн фiльм
дивитися фiльм Диво-жінка 1984
Диво-жінка 1984 дивитися онлайн hd
фiльм и онлайн Диво-жінка 1984 2020
Диво-жінка 1984 фiльм онлайн

Схожі фільми: @iunuhmi871 #rsypowp 923 P8EOWAZOBU0 @aofhiafo597 #wsdlro 913 63R1BRE @qsajaak295 #atggkg 3841 7DMKBSHB3JJT @gfbwahu81 #tvbeat 3802 JALM7Y1 @fpghonv456 #kgvjco 9696 L6B4IQ1W @xmwaevj612 #egbacdxu 3083 AAHMCAK12000 @nfoycizu232 #nlqtd 6318 N4QRQYAPXFR

249 16,543 more...
Re: Boys 2027 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous 3 hours ago
hoco pink 2027 implosion is strange, they had 6 or 7 dad coaches. They all decided to just quit and do their own thing?

My kids team played them on few occasions last summer. During the last two games, the guy who had been the head coach earlier in the summer was watching the game with the parents. Talked to one dad coach who had already made up his mind to take his kid to Team MD. Gut tells me the dad coaches are the ones that killed that team, which is interesting because I've never heard of dads destroying youth sports.

That is highly unusual, what next bears and monkeys playing together
249 16,543 more...
Re: Boys 2027 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous 3 hours ago

Let's move on
249 16,543 more...
Re: Boys 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021 Anonymous 3 hours ago
Please stop! So let’s hear the Li teams they actually beat? They have a solid 5 kids that should actually take their talent to another team. I would agree that they do have good coaching.

To do what? Be on another team that only has 5 or 6 kids. How many LI teams have depth beyond that?
IMO they may as well stay where they are and be on a team with an amazing coach.

Also, it begs the question, why do YOU care??? It's not your son on that team. It's not your hard earned money paying their tuition. You do you.
It makes me wonder why so many people care about a team that according to them is no good and doesn't belong there. You should be happy! One easy team for your son the lacrosse god to beat.

There definitely seems like too many people obsessed with this team. Nervous? Jealous? Why care so much about express 2nd team??

Did you ever think maybe those “solid 5-6 players” may have come from other teams because they want to play for Express?
My kid loves playing for them. He’s played for other teams good coaches, daddy coaches,young coaches etc. Made other teams in different tryouts but HIS choice was to play here. He’s coached well,plays the position he likes, improving his skills and is happy. So I don’t see why I would send him to True Blue or Lockjaw or 91 or anywhere else. Great he’ll never leave the field! Play every position but goalie! But he’ll also not win much or be where he wants.
Ridiculous comment by the jealous poster. There’s probably more than 8 players on that team that have come from other teams to play this season with Express Wieczorek that can play for any other team on the island. Get over yourself. They play where they want to be. Go watch your own kid.
In this tough year being on Express Wieczorek has been great for my son.
1,499 91,657 more...
NEW JERSEY MAIN FORUM Jump to new posts
Re: Top Boy's Club Teams in New Jersey Anonymous 4 hours ago
Leading Edge is not falling apart. BBL has just taken from their pool but the 4 high school teams 2021-2024 are all pretty equal. I think if these teams played each other 10 games in a row it would be pretty close to 6 wins either way for either club. These are the only two clubs in NJ that are on the higher level so lets not start this BBL/Leading Edge conversation again. Tri State and Patriot are next . Mad Dog is terrible other than that 25 team. Once that team breaks up for high school, they fold NJ.

I would say Tri-State is equal to these clubs and in 2 years will surpass. BBL will hang in the top but LE will drop out.
1,101 140,344 more...
Re: Girls 2027 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous 5 hours ago
Girls 6th grade lacrosse. Lol. GET A GRIP
And yet, here you are.
37 2,759 more...
Re: Girls 2025 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous 5 hours ago
Possibly parents who don’t feel comfortable playing sports yet? Would be interested to know which clubs, as I have not heard anything from the top clubs about this.
581 80,220 more...
Re: Boys 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021 Anonymous 6 hours ago
It will be 91 vs express for the championship as it’s been that way since these kids were little
856 64,238 more...
Re: Boys 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021 Anonymous Yesterday at 11:30 PM

1,499 91,657 more...
Re: Boys 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021 Anonymous Yesterday at 11:28 PM

Relax guy you sound obsessed.
1,499 91,657 more...
Re: Boys High School Anonymous Yesterday at 10:35 PM
Name and school? If you can’t provide that these are just “Bigfoot” stories.

post your name address and phone number and i will call you or stop by and tell you
4,206 674,151 more...
Re: Boys 2023-10th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021 Anonymous Yesterday at 10:01 PM
For the most part, your son must play for Igloo, Express or 91....Most of these players have yet to play a HS game... Its similar to the so called tryouts for Warrior games. I agree with a lot of the players on the list, but some are only on there because of club affiliation. Looking forward to seeing these kids play in the Spring

S2S as well. 35 of the 50 are spot on but even then, the order is messed up, they shouldn’t have tried to rank them. Funny thing is if you’ve got a kid on one of those four clubs and he’s not on this list, now you know exactly where your son stands in the director’s eyes. Also, it’s impressive how great all the coach’s kids are.

Yes, but who is it that makes up the list.
365 37,704 more...
Re: Boys 2023-10th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021 Anonymous Yesterday at 09:59 PM
What does that mean for the kids that are not on those four clubs and dad isn't the coach?
365 37,704 more...
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news. Anonymous Yesterday at 09:25 PM
Wow! Someone has some issues. Maybe seek some help.
4,345 1,465,991 more...
PENNSYLVANIA MAIN FORUM Jump to new posts
Re: Boys 2025 Anonymous Yesterday at 09:08 PM

Not one Philly team?

From what I recall, 2023 sent a team called Big 5 and it was a mix of Philly club teams (Mesa, Freedom, Team 11). Then last year Brotherly Love sent their 2024 Academy Team (this team, while all BL now, had a healthy group of former 2024 PA Roughriders which is now defunct). Both teams did well. Problem in Philly is most stand-alone teams have too many players who don’t meet the age requirement - this is especially true at 2025 where teams have holdbacks who wouldn’t be eligible to play (Freedom, Team 10, HHH, Riding Sons, etc).

Philly is following the Md blueprint. Hold back as much as possible.

Big 4 HHH set the holdback standard.
57 10,134 more...
Re: Boys 2027 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous Yesterday at 09:03 PM

249 16,543 more...
Re: Boys 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021 Anonymous Yesterday at 08:59 PM
this is nonsense. the holdbacks have not hit the 2026 class for LXC. over the next couple of years it happens with players heading to private schools. there are no holdbacks on the 2026 team (at least on the top team, that is). maybe a couple/few with summer birthdays but that is the difference in the school stating dates. the older teams it is certainly true, but this particular class has not had the influx as of yet.
1,499 91,657 more...
Re: Boys 2028-5th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021 Anonymous Yesterday at 08:23 PM
Rebels...bah!!!!
716 54,422 more...
Re: Boys 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021 Anonymous Yesterday at 08:22 PM

1,499 91,657 more...
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Today's Visitors
11 members (BiggLax, TheBackOfTheCage, 1026ME, Gremelin, BOTC_EVENTS, JesLax1, TM@BOTC, clax422, cltlax, JimSection1, JohnWick), 3,263 guests, and 721 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod