Get it on Google Play
Get it on App Store
Get it on Google Play Get it on App Store
The 4th Annual Girls LI Showcase & Boys UnD1sputed Showcase is Now Open for Registration at www.cblaxers.com | Boys & Girls Long Ireland Lacrosse Tournament Registration Now Open!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 02/25/21 11:52 AM
CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news.
by Anonymous - 02/25/21 11:30 AM
Boys 2023-10th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 02/25/21 11:26 AM
Top Boy's Club Teams in New Jersey
by Anonymous - 02/25/21 11:14 AM
Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse
by Anonymous - 02/25/21 11:08 AM
Forum Statistics
Forums19
Topics2,263
Posts282,808
Members2,242
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
BOTC MAIN FORUM Jump to new posts
Re: Boys High School Lax Anonymous 2 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Are spectators going to be allowed at HS games?

Most likely there will be. Right now for basketball you can only attend home games and a 2 person per player limit
7,313 1,783,972 more...
PLAYERS TRIBUNE Jump to new posts
Indian River HS (DE) 2021 Midfield, Attack Ben Spencer Commits to King's College JesLax1 7 minutes ago
@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Indian River HS (DE) 2021 Midfield, Attack Ben Spencer of Raw Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at King's College.

High school: Indian River HS (Dagsboro, DE)
Grad year: 2021
Positions: Midfield, Attack
College committed to: King's College
Club team: Raw Lacrosse, Saltwater
Lacrosse honors: Second lead scorer on the team sophomore year.
Academic honors: Academic achievement and honor roll
Expected major: Criminal Justice & Law Enforce
Why did you choose King's College, Men's D3? "I liked the town of Wilkes Barre, the campus, and the coach."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thanks to coach Diestchs, coach Spencer, coach savage, and coach Orlowski."
What other colleges did you consider? "Alvernia, Misercordia, Susquehanna, Wesley, and Marymount."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Ben Spencer on his commitment to King's College. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.
View College Profile Below:

0 11 more...
Re: Boys 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021 Anonymous 11 minutes ago
Express is just sending the B team just to make the parents happy! Happy parent equals more money. Have they even won a game?

So what if they are? The kids still get a great experience!
Yes they have won games.
Why does it bother you or anyone else that they send 2 teams. Last I checked, no one was fundraising for the poor kids on Express to attend the WSYL qualifiers. Is it because you're afraid they'll have an advantage? If not, then you and others like you, seem to care an awful lot about "b" kids, that have no impact on your elite lacrosse kid.

I'm sure the long time Express kids that were bumped to the B team will enjoy losing at the qualifiers and watching their buddys in the summer.

This isn’t the first time express or 91 has sent multiple teams to the qualifiers OR the championship series. Both have done this multiple times. Why do parents care so much about these teams. Jealousy...

You think that B team has a shot at top 7?

Any team can be beat on any day.
Forget that and your A team will be the one going home.
1,473 90,588 more...
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news. Anonymous 33 minutes ago
Agree 100% Freshman coaches are clueless when it comes to lacrosse and coaching in general. Screaming isn't teaching.

Wait, the freshman team has not played in almost 2 years and that team crushed all the teams that were of same age.
4,343 1,465,318 more...
Re: Boys 2023-10th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021 Anonymous 37 minutes ago
Is FLG doing the Regional tournament this year?

yes, but suffolk tryouts have not been announced yet
356 37,235 more...
Sponsored Links
NEW JERSEY MAIN FORUM Jump to new posts
Re: Top Boy's Club Teams in New Jersey Anonymous 49 minutes ago
Leading Edge is not falling apart. BBL has just taken from their pool but the 4 high school teams 2021-2024 are all pretty equal. I think if these teams played each other 10 games in a row it would be pretty close to 6 wins either way for either club. These are the only two clubs in NJ that are on the higher level so lets not start this BBL/Leading Edge conversation again. Tri State and Patriot are next . Mad Dog is terrible other than that 25 team. Once that team breaks up for high school, they fold NJ.
1,099 140,001 more...
Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse Anonymous 56 minutes ago
Excellent math, excellent point and very well said.
12,870 24,513,889 more...
Sussex Tech (DE) 2021 Defense Brock Vincent Commits to DE Technical Community College JesLax1 1 hour ago
@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Sussex Tech (DE) 2021 Defense Brock Vincent has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Delaware Technical Community College.

High school: Sussex Tech (Lincoln, DE)
Position: Defense
College committed to: Delaware Technical Community College
Academic honors: Honor roll K-12 and 4.0 GPA 9-12
Expected major: Criminal Justice & Law Enforce
Why did you choose Delaware Technical Community College, Men's Jr.? "To keep playing Lacrosse at a school nearby that offers Criminal Justice through their SEED program which makes college affordable."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I owe it all to my parents for their support and Coach Colombo for teaching me everything I know."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Brock Vincent on his commitment to Delaware Technical Community College. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.

0 61 more...
MARYLAND MAIN FORUM Jump to new posts
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous 1 hour ago
Everyone agrees that the Hawks 2026 have been using older kids for years and now other teams are catching up by adding their own. Don’t forget Looneys and MadLax too.

Sure, but they claim it is a few kids that are a few months older. Let's not equate that to a bunch of kids that played 2025 last year playing 2026 this year.

Exactly!! What other teams outside of Crabs have added 2025 to their rosters this year? Next year will be even worse with the holdbacks so expect more teams to add Older, Bigger kids.

Yep, tryouts in August should have new faces all over.
3,153 201,350 more...
Re: Boys 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021 Anonymous 2 hours ago
2021 14U WSYL North Qualifiers;

Eclipse Towers
CT Wolves
Express North
Grand Island
Igloo Northface
Legacy Lacrosse
LI Express
Orange Crush
Predators
Prime Time
Rebels
Regulators
Shore 2 Shore
Team 91 LI Shock
Team 91 Tristate Select

Wow tough bracket. To advance out of this qualifier will be rough. Why have finale, this is the championship bracket.
855 63,869 more...
Re: Girls High School Anonymous 2 hours ago
I would not count McDonogh out yet. Heard that TC actually did recruit some great talent for the 2025 year. Some of the top, actually.
I heard Covid wasn’t real, doesn’t make it true.
758 113,414 more...
Severna Park HS (MD) 2022 Midfield Emily Lamoreaux Commits to Frostburg State University JesLax1 2 hours ago
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Severna Park High School (MD) 2022 Midfield Emily Lamoreaux of MD United Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Frostburg State University.

High school: Severna Park High School (Severna Park, MD)
Grad year: 2022
Position: Midfield
College committed to: Frostburg State University
Club team: MD United Lacrosse
Academic honors: Honor roll, apart of the Leadership program and I’m in the National Honor Society.
Expected major: Business
Why did you choose Frostburg State University, Women's D2? "I really like the campus and everyone was super nice there!."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Emily Lamoreaux on her commitment to Frostburg State University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

0 53 more...
Re: Boys High School Anonymous 2 hours ago
Towson is only using "on age" kids that grew up within a couple miles of the school - the way high school sports should be played.

:Whoosh:

Should maybe, but most top High School and College teams all have players one to three years older than their grade/year.

Just the way it is. MD has an attackman that is 24/25

In the MIAA you can’t be 19 until the start of school. There is no one who is 2+ years beyond their grade year.
4,196 672,601 more...
Re: Boys 2027 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous 3 hours ago
What happened with Hoco pink?

They were doing well last year and just called it quits. Sounded like a coaching thing but can't really say.
237 16,169 more...
Re: Should Travel Clubs Issue Partial Refunds if Lax is Cancelled? Anonymous 3 hours ago
I went on a vacation once. The place was terrible. The restaurants were terrible. Just not a good vacation at all. 4 families. Cost a nice chunk of change. Big waste of money. The answer is we didn’t go back. We will never go back. Your not happy with a club team. Don’t go back. Good luck with your small claims court thing. Tells us in a few months how that worked out.
1,101 119,178 more...
Re: Girls 2024-9th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021 Anonymous 3 hours ago
I have spoken to a lot of other parents who plan to send their kids to 91 tryouts. Any parents on here who have kids on this team that can tell me our likelihood of making the team?

Not sure how you expect anybody to answer this about your anonymous daughter - unless you're looking for feedback on how loyal they are to returning girls or if they know of any girls who aren't returning and will therefore leave open spots.
354 17,626 more...
PENNSYLVANIA MAIN FORUM Jump to new posts
Re: Welcome Philadelphia & Vicinity Anonymous 4 hours ago
Nobody is forced to sign the "NDA/Contract". They can always play somewhere else. The funny thing is in 2 years.....the "top" 2026 team is never the top team. The other kids catch up quick.
1,451 366,868 more...
Re: Greater Howard Club Lacrosse Conference (HoCo) Anonymous 4 hours ago
I believe Crease lacrosse is Zingos. Zingos' box team is named Crease.

Zingos/Crease is trash from top to bottom.
Zingos might be, but my son played on a Crease team last year and Crease is pulls from different clubs. We couldn't do it this year because of wrestling, but he plays in the Crease high school league. They do a decent job running their programs.
2,351 766,207 more...
Re: New England Prep School Lacrosse Anonymous 15 hours ago
Big tournament for private schools on 6/9 and 6/10 after school ends. Finally the boys can have a pseudo championship.
256 24,362 more...
Re: Girls 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021 Anonymous Yesterday at 11:32 PM
kids do a lot of movement in the next couple years. Teams start dividing even amongst themselves...you'll see ..if it isn't already happening yet it will...happens in every age group and ... it happens to every team. . paretns trying to up one another...
37 2,194 more...
Re: 2020-2021 Women's College Lacrosse Season Anonymous Yesterday at 10:15 PM
You trolls are amazing .Sorry but I would not want my kid playing with or against North. Her antics are embarrassing and its always all about her so I would not want my kid playing on the same team , that said she is very good but seems overly hyped up so I would not want my kid to play against her. There are a number of players I would take over her if you want to win big games which she has never done , players that make those around them better but can do it on their own when needed. The horses comments are ridiculous as it just a saying and the SBU ,UNC game was closer than the score but UNC clearly outplayed them .To the keyboard tough guy who thinks he knows who people are why be such a flaccid coward and speak to these people face to face as you seem to think you know who they are. I forgot you are too much of a flaccid coward to actually do that .
443 28,489 more...
Re: True Annapolis Anonymous Yesterday at 09:33 PM
I think that there is truth on both sides of the debate - yes, the program has a culture of permitting low rent sideline behavior on all its teams, but in fairness, the 2026 team has a couple of Dads who are exceptional in this regard.

100% true.

It is now the identity of the club. Loud obnoxious trash

Stop talking to yourself.

I was referring to your wife.
267 24,533 more...
Lampeter-Strasburg HS (PA) 2022 Defense, Defense Emaly Garrett Commits to Eastern MI University JesLax1 Yesterday at 06:31 PM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Lampeter-Strasburg Highschool (PA) 2022 Defense, Defense Emaly Garrett of Phantastix Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Eastern Michigan University.

High school: Lampeter-Strasburg Highschool (Lancaster, PA)
Positions: Defense, Defense
College committed to: Eastern Michigan University
Club team: Phantastix Lacrosse Club
Lacrosse honors: National Lacrosse Classic/Academy 2019 Champs- PA2022 team Under Armour 150 Participant 2019&2020 Varsity starter freshman year...
Academic honors: National Honors Society Distinguished Honor Roll, 4.0 GPA Art Scholastics Award Student Council Secretary 90+ community service hours
Expected major: Art Therapy/Therapist
Why did you choose Eastern Michigan University, Women's D1? "I wanted more diversity on a bigger campus and to follow my dreams in the classroom and on the lacrosse field. I am excited to be an Eagle and continue to grow as a player and person under Coach Jackson."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you, mom and dad, for my coach/mentor Claudia Ovchinnikoff, and my trainers at PowerTrain :)"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Emaly Garrett on her commitment to Eastern Michigan University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

0 69 more...
Coatesville Area Senior HS (PA) 2021 Attack, Midfield Marley Rhymes Commits to La Salle University JesLax1 Yesterday at 05:30 PM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Coatesville Area Senior Highschool (PA) 2021 Attack, Midfield Marley Rhymes of PA Express Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at La Salle University.

High school: Coatesville Area Senior Highschool (Coatesville, PA)
Positions: Attack, Midfield
College committed to: La Salle University
Club team: PA Express Lacrosse
Academic honors: National Honors Society
Expected major: Education
Why did you choose La Salle University, Women's D1? "The team and school felt like home as soon as I stepped on campus! It felt like a great fit to grow as a student-athlete."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Huge thank you to my family, coaches, and teammates that have pushed me this far!."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Marley Rhymes on her commitment to La Salle University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

0 62 more...
Harford Technical HS (MD) 2022 Goalie Mia Courtalis Commits to Indiana University of Pennsylvania JesLax1 Yesterday at 04:30 PM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Harford Technical High School (MD) 2022 Goalie Mia Courtalis of NEMS Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Indiana University of Pennsylvania

High school: Harford Technical High School (Bel Air, MD)
Position: Goalie
College committed to: Indiana University of Pennsylvania
Club team: NEMS Lacrosse
Academic honors: National Honors Society, National Technical Honors Society, National Science Honors Society (Secretary), Rho Kappa National Honors Society, Student Government Association, Students Against Destructive Decisions (Vice President), Varsity Club, Women’s Club, Speech and Debate, and Friends R Family Distinguished Honor Student

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Mia Courtalis on her commitment to Indiana University of Pennsylvania. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

0 179 more...
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Today's Visitors
10 members (JesLax1, BOTC_EVENTS, clax422, cltlax, JimSection1, BiggLax, TheBackOfTheCage, baldbear, Gremelin, JohnWick), 1,955 guests, and 798 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod