Members2,151
Most Online10,285
Nov 14th, 2019
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
BOTC MAIN FORUM
44 minutes ago
Who is “they”? I assume you mean Yorktown?
2,747 701,468 more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM
Yesterday at 11:46 PM
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The YJ friends and family plan has been in operation for years. YJ went from "elite" to accepting anyone who will write a check. And then once they cash your check, they send you to all the tournaments that the YJ directors own and operate on a double dip. PLus for all of this, its the only place where the customer kisses the business' butt and not the other way around. Its cult like and she is BRILLIANT at it. God bless America!

What a hammerhead. Have not seen any club director who does not have parents kissing their butts. As far as playing in those tournaments its actually an advantage to have your club director control when and where her teams play so good for them. While your kids team is playing at 8 am Sunday morning at some remote field their recruiting age kid has the field by the coaches tent at the best time. Your going to pay someone to play in their tournament it may as well be someone who benefits from your kid getting recruited.

Legacy Girls doesn't have anyone kissing the director's butt. He doesn't like butt kissers and it will have the opposite effect. However, he's very approachable and always willing to answer questions.

As for the recruiting BS, it's just that. If your daughter is good the coaches will find her. With the recruiting rules change, bring your daughter to college camps she's interested in attending. I'm not saying CR doesn't have great connections. I'm sure she has the best connections and she should. But the club's connections are a lot less important these days, and they're not going to tell you that of course.

What a joke. I have personally seen you pathetic legacy parents paying for your directors bar bill at summer tournaments and climb so far up his butt about having him or his daughter personally train their kid . Nice guy but the he doesn’t like butt kissers could not be further from the truth , he actually kisses his own butt .Your reply to the “recruiting bs “ is comical as you are trying to bash YJ teams for paying to play in the same tournaments that Lagacy pays to play in . ( yes I misspelled the name of your club because that’s what everyone else calls them because they have been lagging behind from the beginning ).

I'm not bashing YJ at all. Read it again. I like CR. In fact, if you read what I wrote again, you'll see I'm very complimentary about her. Yes, she double dips, but so do a bunch of other clubs. She's a smart businesswoman. I don't fault her for that or anything else. CR was good to me and my daughter. I've never seen anyone kissing SL butt, that's what I said. You have, okay. No need to freak out. I said club recruiting connections are not as important as they used to be. That has nothing to do with YJ or Legacy. It's simply a result of the recruiting rules change. You go berserk and go on the attack. It's pretty odd. I guess you're very self-conscious or something. Either way, I'm sorry my opinion bothers you, but it's still my opinion. Last I checked, that wasn't illegal.

As for trolling that someone else mentioned, with parents like the guy above, how can you not read the YJ thread? It's very entertaining.
12,583 24,126,118 more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM
Yesterday at 11:15 PM

Just an observer but if this is a lacrosse forum why are you discussing football?[/quote]

Because the SWR guy started it
6,633 1,380,443 more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM
Yesterday at 11:14 PM
I detest to admit it but, Maryland is the favorite until they lose.. that's the bottom line. BC should have won last year.. had all the pieces.. they couldnt get it done..

BC’s best shot was probably the year Kent red shirted, had she played they probably could have beaten JMU. Credit to JMU, they were built to win one year, all the seniors were peaking and they got it done. BC had probably two years where they could have gotten it done, but came up slightly short. May be awhile before either get another shot.

JMU won with excellent team defense and goalie play.
Maryland had excellent team defense and goalie play.

Give the T to the offensive players but it will be the team that plays great team D and had an excellent goalie that wins it.
171 12,672 more...
MARYLAND MAIN FORUM
Yesterday at 08:29 PM
Originally Posted by NorthEastLaxer
Who are your picks for the Top Girls Lacrosse Teams in each division and County?

McDonogh and SPSG should be top two teams this year.

Not sure why you’d think SPSG is going to be a top team. Basically a 500 team last year in the regular season and got a easy draw in the playoffs.

NDP and GCS were an easy draw in the playoffs last year? They took McD to double OT in both games last year and led most of the game both times. They had 6 losses last year and 4 of them were in OT or double OT. One was a one goal game and other was a 2 goal game. SPSG lost far less talent than any other teams. They lost 3 starters to ACL's last year that are back plus a transfer junior that will add more offense. Their defense was one of the tops in the league and all 4 starters are back for the 3rd straight season. They have 2 solid goalies this year. Not sure why anyone would think they won't be strong this season.
292 41,952 more...
Sponsored Links
MARYLAND MAIN FORUM
Yesterday at 08:22 PM
Better coach at lbc? That’s funny. The director is the reason all left. Bad tournies. Bad attitude. People are happier I’m sure.

Director or director’s wife? She can be a “pill” but the dude has his player’s best interest in mind. The MDU 2024 head coach is a “laughing stock” at St. Mary’s. Her 2018 East team was so talented and completely was out coached at every tournament. You need to do your homework. All will come out in the wash. Hey but those girls get to cross the bridge for practice now so that will be good quality time spent in the car.
13 1,496 more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM
Yesterday at 07:56 PM
What are your thoughts about the D1 process. Think they are done? A bunch of camps left. moneymakers? or real deal?

At this point most of the D1 Money is gone in respect to getting new offers from this point on. Scholarship offers have either been accepted, or are still awaiting answers. Only spots left now are just that, spots, with no money on teams. That being said, some very good teams still have open spots, and if your daughter is interested in a school a winter clinic is not a bad idea. (I would have your daughter email/contact the coach to ask if they are done with their 2021 recruits or are they still recruiting the class prior to registering, most coaches will be honest about this).
321 29,721 more...
PLAYERS TRIBUNE
Yesterday at 07:56 PM
@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: The Salisbury School (CT) 2021 LSM, Defense Kyle Gonsiorek of Sweetlax Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Syracuse University.

High School: The Salisbury School (CT)
Grad Year: 2021
Positions: LSM, Defense
College Committed to: Syracuse University
Club Team: SweetLax Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: Honorable Mention Monsignor Martin (Buffalo), Under Armour All-America Underclass Games Highlight Team (Upstate)
Academic Honors: Honor Roll
Expected Major: Psychology
Why did you choose Syracuse University, Men's D1? "Being an Upstate New York kid it’s been my dream to throw on the Orange and play for Syracuse Lacrosse."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "A special thanks to my family, coaching staff at St. Jospeh’s Collegiate Institute (Buffalo, NY) Big thanks to the Sweetlax organization and the coaches at Salisbury."

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Kyle Gonsiorek on his commitment to Syracuse University. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.
View College Profile Below:

0 61 more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM
Yesterday at 07:50 PM
real question, what happens with the high end players who are obvious D1 recruits at this grade level with the college coaches not being allow to communicate with them? is interest expressed to and thru club coaches etc? how much is communicated about where they stand as a potential recruit?

Yes, they will communicate with one of the players coaches, be it club or HS. They will communicate as much as they are willing to discuss, up to making an unofficial offer.
129 12,137 more...
MARYLAND MAIN FORUM
Yesterday at 05:16 PM
Myers pavilion has the best true box League around. Box goals moving picks. No boarding. It’s fast and will improve any kids stick skills. The rest are just indoor lax.

Thats not true - Retrievers got a 5 minute major while we were waiting for our kids to get their bags
942 42,913 more...
MARYLAND MAIN FORUM
Yesterday at 04:16 PM
This thread is ruined.
2,024 334,347 more...
PLAYERS TRIBUNE
Yesterday at 03:40 PM
@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Lower Dauphin High School (PA) 2020 Goalie Devon Harrity of Grizz Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Westminster College (PA).

High School: Lower Dauphin High School (Hummelstown, PA)
Grad Year: 2020
Position: Goalie
College Committed to: Westminster College (PA)
Club Team: Grizz Lacrosse Club
Expected Major: Business
Why did you choose Westminster College (PA), Men's D3? "A great fit for a player."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "[Thanks to my] Parents, Coaches and teammates."

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Devon Harrity on his commitment to Westminster College (PA). CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

0 43 more...
PLAYERS TRIBUNE
Yesterday at 03:11 PM
@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Bishop Shanahan (PA) 2021 Attack, Midfield Owen Mehok of Freedom Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Saint Joseph's University.

High School: Bishop Shanahan (Downingtown, PA)
Grad Year: 2021
Positions: Attack, Midfield
College Committed to: Saint Joseph's University
Club Team: Freedom Lacrosse Club
Lacrosse Honors: Philly Fab 40, Baltimore Summer Kick off All Star, Big 12 those that Shined
Academic Honors: Honor Roll, 'Boxes for our Troops' Service projects
Expected Major: Business
Why did you choose Saint Joseph's University, Men's D1? "The Academic and Lacrosse Reputation of St Joseph's University and the Coaches and players made me feel right at home on Hawk Hill. Excited to play for Coach Wray and his staff."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank my Parents and siblings for their constant support as well as my Freedom and Shanahan Coaches for pushing me to become a better Lacrosse player."
What other colleges did you consider? "Lehigh, Quinnipiac, Robert Morris & Richmond"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Owen Mehok on his commitment to Saint Joseph's University. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

0 56 more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM
Yesterday at 01:02 PM
agreed my D is playing along side YJ and TG girls that we hated playing
150 16,156 more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM
Yesterday at 12:47 PM
Check back in 2 years, you lunatics!

Not sure who you're talking to, there hasn't been a post in the 4 months this thread has been up - until yours.
4 213 more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM
Yesterday at 12:06 PM
So happy my director made it a point do not post bs on this forum. If you do he will find out who it is and remove that person from the team saying negative stuff about any organization. Sometimes I just come on here and see what’s up and it’s the same old same old .

Yes it got out of hand.. hope everyone enjoys the holidays and winter clinics are going well
220 12,668 more...
TOURNAMENTS, SHOWCASES & LEAGUES
12/04/19 11:30 PM
0 61 more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM
12/04/19 07:46 PM
I'm not a Bandit parent but I've seen them play a bunch of times and been on the losing end every time my son team plays them. They are still the best team on Long Island. They may have lost a game here and there but no team on Long Island has consistently beat them. Until a team does there tops on the island. Express is a definite 2 and I would say Igloo at 3 after that its up for grabs. On any given day I think you could put S2S, TB, Warriors, Rebels at 4.

You obviously haven't seen other teams in this age group. Therefore, your post is ridiculous. Don't try and become a reporter. Stick to writing on the 2030 posts.
211 21,755 more...
PLAYERS TRIBUNE
12/04/19 05:04 PM
@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Forsyth Country Day School (NC) 2020 Midfield, Attack Tommy Aguilar of Triad Elite Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Lenoir-Rhyne University.

High School: Forsyth Country Day School (Advance, NC)
Grad Year: 2020
Positions: Midfield, Attack
College Committed to: Lenoir-Rhyne University
Club Team: Triad Elite Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: 2x All-State 2x All-Conference
Why did you choose Lenoir-Rhyne University, Men's D2? "I chose LRU because of the great community, amazing coaching staff, and the lacrosse program as a whole"
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thanks to my parents and all my coaches."

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Tommy Aguilar on his commitment to Lenoir-Rhyne University. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

0 91 more...
MARYLAND MAIN FORUM
12/04/19 04:47 PM
Dogs players have kids on the 2032 team

Maybe so but I am sure those laxdads could win a game v. the hawks or crabs laxdads
139 12,168 more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM
12/04/19 03:45 PM
And tell me what your point of view does for any of these players. This could be a useful resource but people turn it into a [ChillLaxin] session where tough guys and gals bash each other and rate 10 year olds. Who is the top team for 2028? Who cares they are kids learning the sport.

Pipe down sparkey don’t be so stiff. If you don’t want to enjoy the banter, go have a catch with your kid. He probably needs it.

I think my guy will be fine. I just don't see joy in bashing other 10 year old lacrosse teams. However, I do clearly understand the type of person that would enjoy doing these things. The type who never played a competitive sport and now lives on message boards regarding youth athletics. This is now the issue with youth sports in our society and you my friend are standing right in the center...

------

And... here comes Mr. "I played varsity for ___" to educate all of us what is was like being a real athlete. Thanks!
339 22,883 more...
MARYLAND MAIN FORUM
12/03/19 10:43 PM
Yes M&D did lose those games; 1 goal games to capital and TG. Smoked TG the weekend before by 4/5. TG also lost to hero’s Green by 4/5. We played YJ and whatever changes went on there they got a lot better. We will see what happens next time, but M&D not ready to give up the crown just yet.
YJ clearly the best up North right now with monster and TG closely behind.
M&D still the best in Howard County.

Fixed it for ya....

LOL...nice. Best players, coach can not make them better.
47 3,300 more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM
12/03/19 07:54 PM
opening weekend is ehh-- good teams but some only just started to play together and are still figuring out rosters. Like everything else, end of the season tells the most.
613 33,004 more...
PENNSYLVANIA MAIN FORUM
12/03/19 06:12 PM
[quote=Anonymous]So does anyone actually know what is going on with Nationals and Duke's? Just a bunch of drama?

greed, arrogance, and ignorance [/quote
G and Ebe split ways. For what exact reason not sure and we will probably never know.
1,265 199,827 more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM
12/03/19 02:23 AM
91 played in the 24/25 division with 25/26 players. Their single 24 was not there this weekend. Keep hating, buddy.

By single, you must mean not married, because there’s definitely more than one 2024. And there are zero 2026’s. You are really becoming less plausible with each response. To quote Hamlet, “The lady doth protest too much, methinks”.

You are no Shakespeare, Troll.

Now go back to work, there’s a car out at the full serve island.
1,043 62,810 more...
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Today's Visitors
26 registered members (lax516, Laxers412, TM@BOTC, cltlax, Bearded_Kaos, BOTC_EVENTS, HammerOfJustice, 365Lax, MidWestLaxer, JohnniesNation, LaxDad19, TheBackOfTheCage, Und1sputedShowcase, CBLaxers, NorthEastLaxer, MomOf6, A1Laxer, NYLaxDad, BoxLax99, TriStateLaxer, BackCager, Man_Up, Stickcheck, 2waymiddie, Colts21, LuHiAthletics), 5,309 guests, and 961 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod