Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
BOTC MAIN FORUM Jump to new posts
Re: Girls High School Lax Anonymous Yesterday at 11:28 PM
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Some great HS girl's games being played in Baltimore today. Nice to see the girls playing and the younger girls getting the chance to get some current film to send coaches.

It was nice to see.

I was a little disappointed to see, at least what the live stream showed of the spectators during halftime of the final, no masks in the crowd. Small crowd, but definitely not keeping their distance from friends and parents they haven't seen in a while.
i was there and people were very spaced out. Also it was in the 90's and very humid which makes wearing a mask very uncomfortable.....PLUS IT WAS OUTSIDE AND MASKS ARE NOT REQUIRED!

Who won the girls public and private divisions? What non-MD schools went?[/quote

there was only a girls private school division. McD won it 5-4 over SPSG

I know we're being all inclusive these days but it's still OK to detest McDonogh, right?

Games we’re crappy. Was not reflective of how the IAAM season would of played out . Good for the girls to get out and play but in the end was some BS money grab for Corrigan to pay his mortgage for the month.
6,056 1,249,165 more...
MARYLAND MAIN FORUM Jump to new posts
Re: Girls 2025 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous Yesterday at 10:44 PM
There were multiple teams signed up for the Impulse Lax Fest that have dropped out, pretty short notice. Can any of those families provide a reason why?
309 35,177 more...
Re: Long Island Express Lacrosse Anonymous Yesterday at 10:40 PM
I heard the Schwaldo parents chipped in and got him a masterclass subscription on the basics of a motion offense which came with a one time bonus of non creaming public speaking
5,295 7,507,269 more...
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous Yesterday at 10:05 PM
How are the 2026's looking in the area? There has been some scrimmages and games. Any assessments from Baltimore or Anne Arundel County?

I heard Looneys lost to FCA the other day 5 or 6 to 1. I think Looney’s is scrimmaging 91 next week as well. I think most teams are still rusty from lack of playing time.
173 9,037 more...
Re: Boys High School Anonymous Yesterday at 09:33 PM
17 goals allowed 15 in the second half. Yikes. Didn’t almost the whole Hawks defense go to Tennessee repping the best in the country?

Along with ½ of the DC Express... Yes.

The DC Express must have sent 12 kids to Tenn. compared to only 11 for the Hawks.
2,722 444,502 more...
Sponsored Links
Re: Should Travel Clubs Issue Partial Refunds if Lax is Cancelled? Anonymous Yesterday at 08:46 PM
Better then sitting on the sidelines at Express
631 43,149 more...
Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse Anonymous Yesterday at 05:46 PM
What is the YJ's refund Credit Policy?
Their policy is there is none.
12,631 24,275,033 more...
Re: Boys 2029 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous Yesterday at 10:55 AM
Where are you? My son plays for the Warthogs. Love it.
2 497 more...
Re: Girls 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous Yesterday at 09:21 AM
Speaking of which, heard MDU and Integrity played yesterday with Integrity winning in a close one. They are in the same bracket again this weekend with M and D and others. Will be nice just to see them play again.
18 1,599 more...
Re: Boys 2027 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous Yesterday at 09:09 AM
You sound bitter...
21 1,731 more...
Re: Boys 2025-7th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020 Anonymous Yesterday at 02:37 AM
[quote=Anonymous]keep your politics , to yourself. Zero risk to children. The Flu is real, sars is real, Th Spanish flu was real nevrer shut down schools. The treatments they have now are bringing the Death toll way down. Life needs to go on . Unless the vaccine is 100 pct effective.why force people to take it. Germany, Sweden, and many other countries kids have been in school. cases are now dropping dramatically. Herd ...Herd... Herd
Zero risk to children? What are your credentials to say that?

I'm obese, bald, with high blood pressure, and have fat ankles. I squeeze my fat feet into a size XL flip flop.
thats the CDC and the WHO, and hundreds of doctors doctors saying it. Read and do research. The Flu has affects more kids.
The cdc says that kids arent at a higher risk than adults. Thats a far cry from zero risk. Stop playing internet doctor.

My 13 year old is hangining out with friends every day. Most are. Not a mask in sight. I don't see how playing lacrosse, dressed like a gladiator, is any different. In fact, may be more safe than running around the neighborhood. If your kids are at home in the bubble, then don't let them play. It's that simple.[/quote

One has nothing to do with the other, my kid is doing the same but we are talking about organized sports. College football, a billion
$ industry is most likely not playing till spring ( ivy already announced and other leagues as a first step to cancelling only playing in league) do you really think anyone cares about lacrosse. It’s a lost year hopefully all will be fine next season.
1,630 146,534 more...
Re: Boys 2028-4th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020 Anonymous 07/09/20 06:41 PM
anyone going to 91 invitational this weekend?

NJ teams and Eclipse for the 2028 bracket
482 48,813 more...
PLAYERS TRIBUNE Jump to new posts
Chaminade High School (NY) 2021 Attack, Midfield Trey Berry Commits to Rensselaer Polytechnic Inst. TM@BOTC 07/09/20 04:12 PM
@365Lax Boys' Recruit: Chaminade High School (NY) 2021 Attack, Midfield Trey Berry of Team 91 Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute.

High school: Chaminade High School (Mineola, NY)
Grad year: 2021
Positions: Attack, Midfield
College committed to: Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
Club team: Team 91 Lacrosse
Academic honors: Honor Roll, Honor Society, Top 10 in Class
Why did you choose Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Men's D3? "It is the perfect balance between great academics and lacrosse."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my coaches and family who all supported me along the way."
What other colleges did you consider? "MIT, Tufts, Wesleyan, Bowdoin, & Swarthmore"

365Lax, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com, congratulates Trey Berry on his commitment to Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. 365Lax provides lacrosse-specific services year round and specializes in helping players get prepared for the next level. For recruits looking to optimize their full potential with an emulated NCAA training regiment, visit 365Lax.com for more info.
View College Profile Below:

0 32 more...
Carle Place (NY) 2021 Def James Kapralos Commits to Fairfield University TM@BOTC 07/09/20 03:04 PM
@365Lax Boys' Recruit: Carle Place (NY) 2021 Def James Kapralos of Rebels LC has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Fairfield University.

High school: Carle Place (Carle Place, NY)
Position: Defense
College committed to: Fairfield University
Club team: Rebels LC
Lacrosse honors: Maverik Showtime All-Star, NYSR Champion
Why did you choose Fairfield University, Men's D1? "Great mixture of lacrosse and academics"

365Lax, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com, congratulates James Kapralos on his commitment to Fairfield University. 365Lax provides lacrosse-specific services year round and specializes in helping players get prepared for the next level. For recruits looking to optimize their full potential with an emulated NCAA training regiment, visit 365Lax.com for more info.

0 46 more...
Re: 2019-2020 Women's DI, II & III College Lacrosse Season Anonymous 07/09/20 01:40 AM
I'd like to see what the NCAA decides to do if fall sports are cancelled, too. Based on their existing precedent with spring athletes, the fall athletes in all 4 classes (for up to 8 sports) would deserve the same do-over. Let's see how they pay for that. Just for D1 football, it's 125 players and 85 scholarships. And if fall sports are cancelled, could winter sports be next? When will the NCAA learn that it's impossible to make everyone whole?

You must be a real pleasure to be around. There are a million what ifs , why not try to make as many whole as you can. You obviously do not have a college senior and my guess is your kid is still in high school and you realize the competitive landscape just got a little harder. Some of these schools have billions in endowments , let them spend some of that.

https://ivyleague.com/news/2020/7/8...ans-no-competition-in-fall-semester.aspx

Also seems like schools with billions in endowments have decided not to spend it on their sports programs.

https://news.stanford.edu/2020/07/08/athletics/
https://www.browndailyherald.com/2020/05/28/brown-transitions-11-varsity-teams-to-club-status/
645 56,715 more...
Re: Boys 2026-6th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020 Anonymous 07/08/20 09:40 PM
3 of our Li teams did much better in the US Lacrosse Magazine polls

There's been no lacrosse since March. How on earth could anyone give an ounce of merit to that ranking?
Before you say it, yes my son plays for one of the ranked teams.

No he doesn’t.

Of course he doesnt, That is why the ranking bothers him.

The rankings only draw the ire of below average club operators that have bad training & teams.

And parents who son couldnt make the better ranked teams.
803 66,883 more...
Cape Fear Academy (NC) 2021 LSM, Defense Matthew Ezzell Commits to Washington and Lee University TM@BOTC 07/08/20 02:23 PM
@365Lax Boys' Recruit: Cape Fear Academy (NC) 2021 LSM, Defense Matthew Ezzell of LI Sting Elite has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Washington and Lee University.

High school: Cape Fear Academy (Wilmington, NC)
Positions: LSM, Defense
College committed to: Washington and Lee University
Club teams: LI Sting Elite, Cape Fear Shamrocks
Academic honors: National Honor Society, [ChillLaxin] Laude Honor Roll, Head of School List
Expected major: Business
Why did you choose Washington and Lee University, Men's D3? "W&L was the best fit for my academic and athletic goals."
What other college(s) did you consider? "Amherst College"

365Lax, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com, congratulates Matthew Ezzell on his commitment to Washington and Lee University. 365Lax provides lacrosse-specific services year round and specializes in helping players get prepared for the next level. For recruits looking to optimize their full potential with an emulated NCAA training regiment, visit 365Lax.com

0 52 more...
PENNSYLVANIA MAIN FORUM Jump to new posts
Re: Duke's Lacrosse Anonymous 07/07/20 05:44 PM
Dispute with CC company thats what I did. Never received anything either. I disputed in December though-got all my money back. CC company sends him something then he has 45 days to respond and if he doesn't you get money back. (at least with visa) GOOD LUCK
1,314 247,367 more...
Re: fl$ Lawsuit Anonymous 07/07/20 04:51 PM
Not a nasty post about the kid at all. You are reading it wrong. In 8th or 9th grade the kid was not on any radar as one of the best fogo's on LI and was 50% at best. He kept developing and would've made any team as a junior/senior on LI. Development is not a linear line. Fortunately for him he had a steep arc. Leave Plandome alone. Good people there. I'm sure the folks at FLG are indeed happy for him. Great kid great family.
267 52,272 more...
Re: New England Prep School Lacrosse Anonymous 07/07/20 03:08 PM
Summer season is pretty much gone. Football will be soon. Might as well start lax practice Sep 1!
61 3,147 more...
NEW JERSEY MAIN FORUM Jump to new posts
Re: Top Boy's Club Teams in New Jersey NJ_Laxer 07/07/20 02:44 PM
Which directors did Mad Dog just get?
570 74,780 more...
Cold Spring Harbor High School (NY) 2021 Attack, Draw Anna Spehr Commits to Middlebury College TM@BOTC 07/07/20 02:01 PM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Cold Spring Harbor High School (NY) 2021 Attack, Draw Anna Spehr of Team Elevate Lax has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Middlebury College.

High school: Cold Spring Harbor High School (Lloyd Harbor, NY)
Positions: Attack, Draw
College committed to: Middlebury College
Club team: Team Elevate Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: Long Island school girls, Brine National Lacrosse Classic
Academic honors: High honor roll every quarter of jr high/ high school, national honors society, national French honors society, national art honors society.
Why did you choose Middlebury College, Women's D3? "I love the Vermont campus, and am excited to play for an amazing lacrosse team. I love the combination of great athletics and rigorous academics at Middlebury. "

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Anna Spehr on her commitment to Middlebury College. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

0 81 more...
Re: Boys 2023-9th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020 Anonymous 07/07/20 11:50 AM
With the arrival of the bubonic plague, it’s best we carry on with the lacrosse season as planned. China is continuing their germ warfare and it doesn’t seem like they will cease any time soon. Enjoy life today as tomorrow is looking rather grim

I just saw a swarm of locust flying by in the form of a lacrosse ball, along with a lamb walking by my window with 7 horns and 7 eyes cradling a lacrosse ball like an expert ? Meaning?

The unveiling of of what is to come. Upon practices and tournaments restarting, resulting in the spike of numbers so our Fine Governor will have the excuse he needs, he will reveal in the 7th week, our kids will not be returning to the classrooms and fall sports will be cancelled.
280 38,747 more...
Re: Girls 2023-9th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020 Anonymous 07/07/20 11:27 AM
[quote=Anonymous]UA is not happening anyway. Just taking try out money.

I would agree with you that is the case but I heard the boys tourney in Tennessee was a huge success. They are playing alot in MD as well
So I think it won’t be all 12 regions. West and south and Midwest won’t come.
The team most likely will be 8-10 TG and YJ and 2 Jesters
Any other kids from any other programs really good enough to make team?? Worth a shot just to get some pure competition. Whole tryout is scrimmages so maybe it’s worth it despite not making it

A few Legacy girls are decent!

Decent won’t cut it unless Levy is picking the team.

Levy had final say last year and only took 1-2 players from legacy who were originally alternates
385 44,993 more...
NEW JERSEY MAIN FORUM Jump to new posts
Re: Top NJ Girl's Club Teams Anonymous 07/06/20 02:44 PM
So. Does anyone know what happened to T3? I'm told they folded. How can that be?
Heard the same but was only their shore teams
36 9,289 more...
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Today's Visitors
13 members (Annoy., cltlax, TM@BOTC, TheBackOfTheCage, 1026ME, BOTC_EVENTS, Gremelin, Laxers412, 2waymiddie, LiLaxDad, LaxrFanatic, MomOf6, cynthia), 2,980 guests, and 909 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
CAMPS & CLINICS
BOTC SPONSORS