18 Navy (USNA) 212 0 1-1 13
19 Towson 178 0 0-2 11
20 Georgetown 176 0 2-0 22
21 Stanford 150 0 0-1 18
22 Notre Dame 137 0 3-0 20
23 Virginia Tech 99 0 1-2 14
24 Southern California 98 0 1-0 21
25 Michigan 45 0 4-0 NR

Maryland, BC , UNC, Fl, SB, NW in that order are top teams .
JMU will end around 15-20 as they play a brutal non conference schedule .
SYracuse where they belong
Princeton slightly too high
PSU too high 15-20
Penn slightly too high
UVA top 10
Denver about right
Colorado slightly too high
Duke too low , bubble top ten
Loyola slightly too low
Hopkins too low , top 10
Navy and down is about right just switch Usc and Stanford
Halfpenny should be ashamed of herself , that non conference schedule is ridiculous
1,411 107,491 more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM
1 hour ago
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by MR_Anonymous
I'm not sure if everyone is aware, but there is currently a NCAA proposal to change the recruiting calendar to allow contact starting 6/15 after 10th grade and visits and offers to begin 8/1. This would change the current date of 9/1 of junior year for all contact. This proposal has been recommended by the NCAA Student-Athlete Experience Committee for all sports but Football, Basketball, Baseball and Hockey. This proposal was approved for a final vote in April by the NCAA Council. This week the ACC has submitted a request to amend this proposal to keep the 9/1 date for lacrosse. This will now also be voted on in April. I'm not sure if most of you agree, but the current 9/1 date has several issues. First off, we are all forced to blindly spend money for our kids to attend camps, clinics, etc. While we can hear if a school has "general interest" some schools don't even offer that much. Allowing contact on 6/15 would make it possible to have real discussions with the coaches to gauge their actual level of interest, where the player is on their list and other useful information. It also provides an opportunity to begin to create a relationship with the coaches that will be coaching your child for 4 years. As you all are aware, the 9/1 date does not remove the recruiting pressure on the kids. Coaches still watch the games years prior to that date. If anything the pressure is worse because the kids have no idea where they stand. Moving the visit date to 8/1 also allows the kids to more easily play fall sports. Most soccer, field hockey, football coaches aren't going to be too thrilled with kids missing Friday and weekend practices or even games because they need to go visit colleges for lacrosse. Coaches say they want multiple sport athletes yet pass rules that make it very difficult to play a fall sport junior year.

It has been expressed to me that it would be very beneficial for as many parents as possible to send letters/emails to the chair of the NCAA council prior to the April vote expressing concerns with the 9/1 date and support for the new proposal which is Proposal 2018-93. I am including the email below for the current and incoming Chairs. I hope we as a community can come together and try to make sure this positive change can pass.

Current Chair:
Blake James bjames@miami.edu
Incoming Chair:
Dr. M. Grace Calhoun athdir@pobox.upenn.edu

I sent an email to both supporting staying with the NCAA proposal for 6/15 and visits at 8/1. Have any others sent emails? It would be good for them to know that there is support for the revised dates.

I

Can you post the email you sent so everyone could include the same information and argument?
15 1,343 more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM
1 hour ago
Im not that interested in chasing down the info, Legacy Dad. Dont be so disgruntled.

I think that the kights and outlaws merging, can only make that team outlaw select stronger,, if they take a few of the stronger kids and make it like an A B situation. If they keep the teams separate, then i guess it wont be much different than the last few years.

What tournaments is Legacy entering anyway?

Let's remember the age group here. 4 or 5 years ago, these 2026 kids were 5-6 years old. Sure, there may have been an Outlaws team years ago that was good (check other forums)... doesn't mean it translates to every age group being good. As these kids get older, there will be teams besides the top 3 (whatever you want to call it) that will compete and possibly be on top. The 2026 Outlaw group from last year was solid for a second-tier team... I recall some athletic, but rather small, middies and attack. Couple of big defenseman. Solid #1 goalie. They won a few tourneys too.

Same can be said about a handful of the Knights players. They haven't won any tourneys, but if you break the team down, there are a couple of quality kids in middie, attack and the goalie is solid.

You know all about LI lax teams, but you can't figure out how to look up a web site??
533 36,390 more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM
3 hours ago
I love it! the club parent that everyone hates. My girl is great. She puts the time in. She's getting recruited. Your kid can't keep up so my daughter has to score 10 a game instead of passing. Its painful to share a sideline with people like this but unfortunately this is the club parent mentality and usually a YJ parent

You are correct. Many of the so called "club parents" are very tough to listen to or to be around. We have some that are beyond obnoxious, their actions and manipulation behind the scene, their comments, coaching and yelling on the sideline as well as their social media nonsense are all distasteful and overbearing. These parents have hijacked the sport, most of them know very little about the game or competitive team sports in general. There are very few "legit" players in each class on Long Island. The problem is that many of the parents think that because their daughter is going to play Division I that she is an elite player (not the case). I have a 2019 committed to a mid level DI program and no, my kid is not elite. Maybe there on 10 - 12 players per year on Long Island who are "high-end, legit, elite" players. Girls lacrosse is not girls soccer or basketball. In lacrosse If you put in the work you can play DI. By the way, the majority of the offensive "club parents" are not the parents of the kids going to Maryland, North Carolina, Boston College, Northwestern etc... they are the parents of players going to mid to low-end programs. Here is a dose of reality for the odious "club parents".

Marist... is not Maryland.
Vermont... is not Virginia.
New Hampshire... is not Northwestern.
Cornell... is not Carolina.
BU..... is not BC.

It is what it is.

If you want to know where your daughter stands just look at the programs that are making offers. If it's Carolina, Maryland, Boston College, Northwestern, Duke, Virginia etc.. it's pretty safe to say that your kid is "legit". On the other hand, if the offers are coming from UConn, Lehigh, Delaware, Drexel etc... she is most likely not a high-end player. Not disrespecting players or programs just pointing out reality to the deplorable.

Hope some of the loathsome "club parents" tone it down a bit. Not all are abhorrent...

Sorry for the soapbox rant : ) ... Had to get it out before the season begins.
4,990 658,240 more...
MARYLAND MAIN FORUM
4 hours ago

Per the above mention, trying to figure out what coaches will be there this year. I can only find the 2018 list. Thanks.

On the home page there is a box scrolling through this year's college list. Definitely includes names that aren't on the 2018 list. [/quote]

I hadn't focused on the scroll - I see now. Much appreciated!
124 19,158 more...
Sponsored Links
MARYLAND MAIN FORUM
4 hours ago
Holy Smokes! Come on here and folks still talking about Hawks team and now Spalding - What is the hatred again for this team? Crazy dads still on here bashing players and hoping they like to lose and hating on an entire school that has nothing to do with your life and your kids life. Hawks and API dads now both drinking from the same well are on here acting they will rule the MIAA for the next 4 years. STOP doing the kids a disservice by running your mouth. Facts are the Hawks team has very good talent as does API and Spalding desperately needs that talent. They need all that talent because just like every year they play against teams with superior talent! Just take the teams they play in AA county and leave out the Baltimore teams. It has not gone well EVER for that program. So having a talented group of players in one grade will make a difference for sure but how much a difference is yet to be seen. Spalding is a losing program, this class should change that. Hawks and API have players all over the state and in different conferences. Arundel, Severna Park,Broadneck, St Marys, Mcdonough, Dematha, Landon, St Johns etc . Are we hating on all those schools too or just the school that their teammates and friends go to?
1,226 191,738 more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM
5 hours ago
This WI person has to be one of the crooked parents over the age of 40 that are responsible for the WI program to plunge off a cliff. They are ranked in the high 400’s now and yet want to be recognized as elite. It’s the parents,plain and simple. You have to burn a lot of calories to wreck a program so completely.Start by being manipulative and divisive along with no credentials or
Bona fides and see how low you can go.Again,no one under the age of 40 to blame.

Nobody cares about WI anymore.
5,547 776,875 more...
MARYLAND MAIN FORUM
15 hours ago
I think the poster was asking about club programs and high schools... I don't have specific numbers or know if these are completely accurate, but here are a few...

Hawks - St. Mary's, Spalding, Severn
Club Blue/DC Dawgs - Matre Dei
Bethesda/DC Express - Landon/Bullis
Crabs - Boys Latin / Loyola / Gilman / McDonogh
FCA - Calvert Hall

Spot on , look at location of clubs and it makes sense.. tho most teams have multiple schools represented.
818 64,050 more...
PLAYERS TRIBUNE
16 hours ago
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Central Bucks East (PA) 2020 Midfielder Quinn Ferry of Ultimate Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Boston University.

High School: Central Bucks East (Furlong, PA)
Grad Year: 2020
Position: Midfield
College Committed to: Boston University
Club Team: Ultimate Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: 2018 CB East HS GLAX MVP; 2018 UA All-America Philly Highlight Team; 2018 Team 1 US Lacrosse Women's Philly National Team; 2018 Suburban One All-League 2nd Team; 2018 WPLL Futures 2020 Team; 2018 WPLL Futures Underdog Character Award; 2018 Ultimate Elite Team; 2017 Team 3 US Lacrosse Women's Philly National Team; 2017 UA150; 2017 UA150 All-Star; 2017 Maximum Exposure All-Star; 2017 CB East HS GLAX Rookie of the Year Award; 2017 Summer Genesis All-Star; 2016 Brine National Classic Academy and National Tournament; 2017 Live Like Blaine Captains’ Practice Leadership Conference for female high school athletic leaders; Youth Coach for CBAA lacrosse.
Academic Honors: National Junior Honor Society; High Honor Roll all semesters. Holicong Ambassador; Keystone Testing Advanced; Selected for Tutor/Mentor Program tutoring students in Math, Science, English & Social Studies. Honors/AP courses with a 4.65 GPA (weighted); AP Euro History, AP US History, AP Environmental Sciences, Honors Spanish 4, Honors English, Honors Chemistry, Honors Biology; U.S News & World Report PA HS ranking:#23.
Why did you choose Boston University, Women's D1? "The amazing coaching staff, strong team dynamic, and unbeatable academics that BU has to offer are all what made me choose to be a part of the Terrier family."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I can’t thank my coaches, friends, and family enough for their continued support throughout this process. I wouldn’t be where I am today without these amazing people who I’m lucky to have in my life each day."

Contributed By: Tom Michaelsen
Back Of The CAGE | BackOfTheCAGE.com
Know Someone Who's Committed? Click Here to Submit a Commitment Story

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Quinn Ferry on her commitment to Boston University. CB Laxer's runs boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th at the perfect landscape to get maximum exposure. For college bound seniors, CBL emulates the NCAA strength & conditioning training regimen & also run the committed games & leagues where they can train & compete against the top 10% lacrosse players. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below:

0 52 more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM
17 hours ago
M
How was the Island Box Tournament? Any good competition?

Philly indoor championship by NXT had an interesting outcome for 24. BBL & Brotherly love in final over Taz.
Any shananigans there or was it straight up?

It was a good tournament. My son plays for Headstrong and we watched. Taz was the #1 seed heading into the semis. Taz #21 is one of the best players in the 2024 year. Brotherly Love beat them straight up. I though as a team BL looked more athletic and faster and Taz looked more skilled. Game could have gone either way.
Was a great experience for the boys. The box tournament was real box . Very physical. 4 of the teams were very competitive. BBL played very well . Have a lot of BIG BOYS on the team. Size make a difference. Was good hard hitting fun.

I was at 2023A on Monday my 24 son played with 23/24 team. Thery loved it but took a game or two to realize they were playing real Biox and there was a shot clock. Each game they got more physical and more used to the pace. It was a lot of fun to watch. My 1st bix experience outside of going to NLL game. NXT looked way more prepared than the other teams. Surprised they didn’t play AA in their own tourney. However they could have been 23/24 like us.
1,661 114,325 more...
PLAYERS TRIBUNE
Yesterday at 08:09 PM
@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Whippany Park High School (NJ) 2019 Defenseman Grant Spencer of Jersey Thunder Lacrosse Boys has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Eastern Connecticut State University.

High School: Whippany Park High School (Whippany, NJ)
Grad Year: 2019
Position: Defense
College Committed to: Eastern Connecticut State University
Club Team: Jersey Thunder Lacrosse Boys
Academic Honors: Honor Roll
Expected Major:Business
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank my friends, family and coaches for getting me to where I am today."
What other colleges did you consider? "Misericordia University "

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Grant Spencer on his commitment to Eastern Connecticut State University. CB Laxer's runs boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th at the perfect landscape to get maximum exposure. For college bound seniors, CBL emulates the NCAA strength & conditioning training regimen & also run the committed games & leagues where they can train & compete against the top 10% lacrosse players. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

0 46 more...
CAMPS & CLINICS
02/19/19 04:26 PM
0 75 more...
PENNSYLVANIA MAIN FORUM
02/19/19 11:44 AM
See, this is the problem with G. Everything is great until it isn't. You'll be sitting there singing the praises of the program because you feel like your kid is getting something out of it and then suddenly G gets a bug up his Meanyabout your kid, your club team, or he completely changes his mind about the events or how the program is going to be run moving forward. Then you realize that so much of the program is a fantasy and that your satisfaction is directly tied to the whims of a self-serving scatterbrained individual who makes emotional decisions based on his belief that he and his program are the center of the universe. His actions, which at times seem irrational, all seem to benefit his ego at the expense of the kids.
*at the expense of all kids except HIS kid.
1,077 118,660 more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM
02/19/19 07:38 AM
What happened to Virginia? Asher Nolting?
77 9,603 more...
COLLEGE LACROSSE
02/19/19 01:29 AM
Division II Men's Lacrosse Scoreboard - Weekend Round Up:

Mercy 10
Le Moyne 7

#15 Mercy led by Head Coach Jordan Levine pulls off upset over #2 Le Moyne.

Indianapolis 10
Seton Hill 9

#19 Indianapolis squeezes by Seton Hill in Over Time.

Lynn 19
NYIT 5

#7 NYIT gets upset in a beatdown by Lynn.

Tusculum 13
Alabama Huntsville 5

Limestone 18
Saint Leo 7

#5 Limestone steamroll pasts 9th ranked Saint Leo.

LIU Post 28
AIC 8

Next years new D1 program, LIU Post wins by 22 over AIC. Currently ranked 9th but should climb up a few spots.

Mount Olive 10
Catawba 7

#13 Mount Olive win a close one vs Catawba.

Lindenwood 14
Lincoln Memorial 7

#18 Lindenwood cruise past Lincoln Memorial and are now 2-0.

Adephi 15
Assumption 8

Adelphi proved to be top 4 in 15-8 victory over Assumption.

Belmont Abbey 21
Lenoir-Rhyne 15

The Knights move to 3-0 on the season with 21-15 win over # 11 Lenoir-Rhyne. Ranked no. 6, should climb to 5 in the polls.

Tampa 17
Florida Southern 14

#12 Tampa moves to 1-1 over a solid Moccasins team.

Mercyhurst 14
Wingate 8

#15 Wingate loses to #10 Mercyhurst.

Florida Tech 13
Young Harris 9

With Florida Tech beating Young Harris, they should move into the top 20.

Molloy 10
Wheeling Jesuit 8

Barton 21
Felician 5

Palm Beach Atlantic 12
Montevallo 7

Georgian Court 12
Southern New Hampshire 10

Chestnut Hill 16
District of Columbia 12

Roberts Wesleyan 13
Alderson-Broaddus 12

Queens 12
North Greenville 8

Embry-Riddle 10
Coker 9

Emmanueal (GA) 19
Shorter 6

Maryville 16
Walsh 7

Newberry 15
Chowan 12
6 351 more...
COLLEGE LACROSSE
02/19/19 12:08 AM
Originally Posted by NYLaxDad
With the New Men's Lacrosse D1 Rankings, 3 Big East Teams make the Top 20 (1 inside the top 10) and 1 in consideration.

Denver = 9 (1-1)
Villanova = 15 (1-1)
Georgetown = (2-0)
Marquette = Other Receiving Votes (2-0)

That's not bad w/ 4 out of 7 teams and with St John's 18-10 win over Hartford this weekend and their close game to #19 Rutgers who only lost by 1 goal to #12 Army, if the Redstorm can pull off an upset over High Point who is ranked 11, they should be in consideration if not ranked towards to backend of the Top 20.
8 645 more...
PLAYERS TRIBUNE
02/18/19 10:25 PM
@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Central Bucks South (PA) 2019 Def, LSM Lorenzo Marin of Bandits Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Arcadia University.

High School: Central Bucks South (Warrington, PA)
Positions: Defense, LSM
College Committed to: Arcadia University
Club Team: Bandits Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: Varsity Captain 2019
Expected Major: Business
Why did you choose Arcadia University, Men's D3? "Going to campus for the first time I was kind of skeptical of a smaller campus, but after the tour I was in love. Coach Purpura and staff really made me feel great about where the program is going in the future. Finally, after talking to some guys on the team I felt great about making my decision because they really feel that there are great things in store for future."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "First off, I want to thank my parents for all their support. I really have no idea what I would do without them. Their support over the years has been critical in my success on and off the field. Next, I'd like to thank Coach Peter Burns in allowing my skills to develop during the summer while playing for Bandits LC. Finally, I'd like thank Coaches Mike Strayline, Chris Jacobsen, and Andy Fisher for help shape me into the player that I am today."

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Lorenzo Marin on his commitment to Arcadia University. CB Laxer's runs boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th at the perfect landscape to get maximum exposure. For college bound seniors, CBL emulates the NCAA strength & conditioning training regimen & also run the committed games & leagues where they can train & compete against the top 10% lacrosse players. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

0 37 more...
PLAYERS TRIBUNE
02/18/19 06:16 PM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Westlake HS (NY) 2019 Attack Emily Sardo of Snipers Elite Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Springfield College.

High School: Westlake HS (Thornwood, NY)
Position: Attack
College Committed to: Springfield College
Club Team: Snipers Elite Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: Long Island Showcase All Star and All Showcase Team Selection
Academic Honors: Honor Roll Student Spanish National Honor Society Student Government
Expected Major: Education
Why did you choose Springfield College, Women's D3? "Great campus and history, the education program and a great lacrosse program."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thanks to Catherine Conway and Michelle Mason from Snipers Elite Lacrosse, coach Dan Smith from Westlake HS, all of my Teammates and my Parents."

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Emily Sardo on her commitment to Springfield College. CB Laxer's runs boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th at the perfect landscape to get maximum exposure. For college bound seniors, CBL emulates the NCAA strength & conditioning training regimen & also run the committed games & leagues where they can train & compete against the top 10% lacrosse players. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

0 126 more...
NEW JERSEY MAIN FORUM
02/18/19 04:34 PM
Any travel teams running a spring program or all town program?

Most NJ Club Teams do the NXT Spring League. I do not believe any teams run their own and not sure about the town programs.
74 4,860 more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM
02/17/19 08:46 PM
I predict Express takes home the WSYL next year and 91 gets knocked out in a semi-final without making it to the ship. All other LI teams lose in pool play.

Express and Express North are the top teams right now, obviously. And the gap is fairly comfortable. But it's impossible to predict because 91 or Igloo or rebels, etc.. could, and very likely will, add 5-6 new players next year. They may be enough to change the landscape of the division. Unless Express does the same.

Everything will change for the WSYL next year. Almost no team will go with their regular roster. Completely separate WSYL try-outs. Clubs create WSYL-only teams just for this tourney. They use all of the Fall babies from their older team, which this year would mean their '23 team, and next year it will be the '24's. They'll also grab kids (again usually Fall babies, ie younger holdbacks) from teams that aren't going, if they think they can help them. This practice was started and perfected by the Express organization. Now, almost every team does this, to one degree or another. They are all pick-up teams, so they really aren't "teams" at all. As far as I know, there is only one '24 team that is not doing this, meaning they are playing with the same team all year long, from Fall through the summer and the WSYL, and that's 91 Wolfpack. But that is literally the only team doing this. Coincidentally, they are the favorite to win this year. So when you think of "teams" that are going to compete for the WSYL next year, they are not teams as you know them today. They are pickup teams.

Actually,the first year, 2020 teams, was won by Crush. They played together forever. Then Legacy exploited the age loophole and won with their kids ‘20-‘21 team. Express did the same the next year and won with their ‘21-‘22 team. Last year, most teams took older kids except for the Bandit, who one with their normal team. With that being said, their are no teams from ‘24 down that are close to as dominant as Crush or Bandits. If teams want a real shot at winning, they will need to bring in the fall birthdays. I don’t know of any LI club that holds separate tryouts, though. Not yet. They do that in NJ and PA.

It's disengenous to call it an "age loophole". This tournament is age-based. For this upcoming summer, players are eligible if they regularly play with the team (this is defined in the rules), live within 100 miles of the home field of the team, and are born on or after 9/1/2005. There is no reference to grade or graduation year. The kid can be Doogie Howser and already in medical school, left back 3 times and be in 4th grade, or not go to school at all. It doesn't matter. All that matters is that he or she be born on or after 9/1/2005, and meet the other two non-age/grade eligibility requirements.
959 79,373 more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM
02/17/19 11:10 AM
I agree. The 91 girls program is a mess. The 2026 team was a total disaster. Some of us went to yellow jackets and some went to top guns
67 7,521 more...
COLLEGE LACROSSE
02/16/19 03:11 PM
February 16th Men's D1 Lacrosse Saturday Schedule

11:00
Furman at Sacred Heart

Duke at Denver

12:00
North Carolina at Harvard

Stony Brook at Penn State

VMI at Manhattan

Drexel at High Point

Bryant at Providence

Boston U at Dartmouth

Vermont at Holy Cross

NJIT at Delaware

Georgetown at Robert Morris

Rutgers at Army

1:00
Siena at Hobart

Hofstra at Utah

Mercer at Canisius

UMass at Ohio State

Monmouth at Princeton

Hartford at St. John's

Binghamton at Colgate

Cleveland State at Bellarmine

Fairfield at Saint Joseph's

Bucknell at Richmond

Brown at Quinnipiac

Yale at Villanova

Penn at Maryland

Johns Hopkins at Loyola

2:00
Air Force at Marist

4:00
Syracuse at Albany

7:30
Notre Dame at Detroit Mercy
0 66 more...
MARYLAND MAIN FORUM
02/15/19 04:42 PM
Saw this posted in the 2023 forum......

2026 AA
Annapolis Hawks
Team 91
Arden Diamondbacks
FCA
Bethesda Blue
Crabs
VLC
Madlax Capital
AYLC (Annapolis Youth LC)
Looney's Orange

2026 A
Next Level
Kelly Post
Dark Horse
SCYL (South Carroll)
HLC (Hereford LC)
FLC (Fallston LC)
Zingos
Eastside Lacrosse
Green Hornets
Roughriders
HoCo
Forest Hill Select
Bay Dogs
3D Maryland
3D Virginia
Sidewinders

2026 B
MLC (Maryland LC)
Breakers
Kelly Post
MDX - R
Koopers
Bethesda Orange
Coppermine
True Maryland
Cannons
Madlax DMV
Team Maryland LC
CLC (Catonsville)
Bel Air

That is a lot of teams. Looks like they could move to four divisions like the older age groups
172 12,496 more...
MARYLAND MAIN FORUM
02/15/19 02:30 PM
An honest answer from a local D1 women's coach..."if you are a good player, schools will find you regardless of who you play for". In this day and age, athletes are being recruited from everywhere. We are lucky to have so much talent in this area so many schools recruit more in this area.
51 4,971 more...
PLAYERS TRIBUNE
02/14/19 11:52 PM
@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Santiago High School (CA) 2019 Defense David Castaneda of SoCal Bulls has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Elmhurst College.

High School: Santiago High School (Corona, CA)
Position: Defense
College Committed to: Elmhurst College
Club Teams: SoCal Bulls & 3D San Diego
Lacrosse Honors: Varsity Captain 2019, Riptide Championship 2017-18, FLG Championship 2018, Surfstorm Championship 2018
Academic Honors: 4 year Academic letter, Varsity Football Scholar Athlete 4.5, Coalition Team Varsity Football
Expected Major: Parks, Recreation & Fitness Studies
Why did you choose Elmhurst College, Men's D3? "I chose Elmhurst College because of the team culture and the coach. I liked how Coach Morrell runs the lacrosse program and how he really takes care of his players on the field and inside the classroom. As soon as I stepped onto the campus, it felt like home and I could see myself as part of this team."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank Coach Morrell for giving me this opportunity to play lacrosse at the next level and all of my football and lacrosse coaches for helping me get to this point in my athletic career. I especially would like to thank Coach Burke, Coach Coop, Coach Parr, Coach Burr, and my defensive coach, Coach Mathei. I’d also like to thank my personal trainers, Coach Goude and Dwight. Thank you for always pushing me and believing in me. Lastly, I’d like to thank my teammates, friends, and family for supporting me and coming to all of my games, especially my mom, dad, and Uncle Matt. Thank you and go Bluejays!"
What other colleges did you consider? "Lewis University, Heidelberg, Concordia of Wisconsin & Carthage "

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates David Castaneda on his commitment to Elmhurst College. CB Laxer's runs boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th at the perfect landscape to get maximum exposure. For college bound seniors, CBL emulates the NCAA strength & conditioning training regimen & also run the committed games & leagues where they can train & compete against the top 10% lacrosse players. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

0 85 more...
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Today's Visitors
28 registered members (cltlax, TM@BOTC, Und1sputedShowcase, CBLaxers, JohnniesNation, LaxDad19, NorthEastLaxer, LIKnightsLax, Laxers412, MomOf6, NYLaxDad, laxislife, BackCager, Man_Up, Stickcheck, 2waymiddie, LiLaxDad, LaxrFanatic, NassauLaxDad516, BoxLax99, 365Lax, TriStateLaxer, A1Laxer, Powderfinger, BOTC_EVENTS, 1026ME, meco24, TheBackOfTheCage), 0 guests, and 3,483 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod