Get it on Google Play
Get it on App Store
Get it on Google Play Get it on App Store
Team Registration is Now Open for the East Coast Showdown & Lehigh Lax Fest!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls 2025 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 03/06/21 10:58 AM
Boys High School
by Anonymous - 03/06/21 08:54 AM
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous - 03/06/21 08:43 AM
Girls 2024-9th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 03/06/21 07:47 AM
NEW Kellenberg Head Coach!
by Anonymous - 03/06/21 07:45 AM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics2,275
Posts283,518
Members2,244
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
MARYLAND MAIN FORUM Jump to new posts
Re: Boys High School Anonymous 27 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Anonymous
A few years ago Curley JV beat MSJ & Spalding JV teams

JC, MSJ, Spalding, AC, GCS, SPP, Friends should all be competing in the "B".

We all know who the "A" teams are, and none of the above can compete with them.
detest on Spalding all you want, but they have a good team.
A few years ago Curley JV beat MSJ & Spalding JV teams

JC, MSJ, Spalding, AC, GCS, SPP, Friends should all be competing in the "B".

We all know who the "A" teams are, and none of the above can compete with them.
detest on Spalding all you want, but they have a good team.

Spalding is the 2nd best public school in the MIAA (behind Calvert Hall).
4,265 683,574 more...
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous 35 minutes ago
Hawks 4
Express 2
3,355 210,665 more...
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous 37 minutes ago
Hawks 4
Express 1
3,355 210,665 more...
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous 42 minutes ago
Hawks 4
Express 0
3,355 210,665 more...
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous 44 minutes ago
Hawks 3
Express 0
3,355 210,665 more...
Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous 45 minutes ago
Hawks 2
Express 0

End of 1st
3,355 210,665 more...
Re: Girls 2025 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous 1 hour ago
3 max. Counting her daughter. She can’t take all from one team and I’m sure most all think their daughter will be one of the chosen ones.
640 83,325 more...
Re: Boys High School Anonymous 4 hours ago
Heard BL Lefty 2022 had a surgery and will miss time coming into the season. That has always been my peeve with his hype he is ALWAYS hurt. IL has him in top 5 but he can not stay healthy. How long he is out will be interesting part of BL season.
Weird that your pet peeve is a highly regarded high school kid being injured.

Good player but stays hurt. UNC has a great medical staff.
He really is always injured
Heard BL Lefty 2022 had a surgery and will miss time coming into the season. That has always been my peeve with his hype he is ALWAYS hurt. IL has him in top 5 but he can not stay healthy. How long he is out will be interesting part of BL season.

Is this actual information or fake news
Find out today. Their Gilman scrimmage is live-streamed.

Well?
4,265 683,574 more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM Jump to new posts
Re: Boys High School Lax Anonymous 4 hours ago
[quote=Anonymous]One never knows the truth so I did a little research because this topic is important for many reasons and one is NOT to bash Garden City. Numbers are numbers. It is true that lacrosse is spreading across long Island. As it appears for the Long Island Class of 2021 the D1 commits are spread out. Yes some surprise High schools have multiple D1 commits. Most are great academic and/or lacrosse colleges. Here is the list of high schools from Long Island with multiple players going on to play division 1 lacrosse for the class of 2021 (in alphabetical order and split Nassau/Suffolk):

MULTIPLE D1 COMMITS FOR THE CLASS OF 2021

NASSAU

Carey

Carle Place

Chaminade

Farmingdale

Kellenberg

Locust Valley

Manhasset

North Shore

Southside

Syosset

SUFFOLK

Bay Shore

Comsewogue

Harborfields

Huntington

Longwood

Mount Sinai

Shoreham- Wading River

Smithtown East

Smithtown West

St. Anthony's

West Hampton Beach

Feel free to correct if there is an error.

Half of them will transfer in the first two years when they are my playing. A lot go to D2, that’s how the rope D2 schools recruit sometimes, by getting D1 transfers.

What is your point?
7,337 1,793,388 more...
Re: Girls 2025 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous 4 hours ago
Of course Terps will be fine. I will be interested to see how many of the Hero’s 26 (very good team) end up at MD with Reese’s daughter on team.

Let’s also not act like Terps don’t recruit nationally anyways but you’d have to assume CR has great insight on 2026 class than normal.
640 83,325 more...
Re: Girls 2024-9th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021 Anonymous 5 hours ago
You’re going to have some competition as I’ve spoken to parents from Jesters, YJ, and Top Guns who also plan to have their kids tryout.

I hope some YJ leave. Our roster of 28 is a bit much

agreed. its like looking at a football team sideline[/quote]

But it's not all about the money right?[/quote]

Exactly. You're crazy if you think any who might leave won't be replaced to bring the numbers right back up.[/quote]
You’re going to have some competition as I’ve spoken to parents from Jesters, YJ, and Top Guns who also plan to have their kids tryout.

I hope some YJ leave. Our roster of 28 is a bit much[/quote]

Exactly. You're crazy if you think any who might leave won't be replaced to bring the numbers right back up.[/quote]

Word up yo[/quote]

They’ll refill right away to keep their paychecks high.
379 19,440 more...
Re: NEW Kellenberg Head Coach! Anonymous 5 hours ago
This is the reason why I'm not too fond of the majority of lacrosse parents. And why their kids turn out to be just like them!
335 166,733 more...
Re: Boys High School Lax Anonymous 5 hours ago
Curious if D-1 commits translate to winning. Gues we’re about to find out.

That was not said by anyone. Depth will keep the top teams on top. Some very good and deep HS teams out there. Won’t name them because people get offended way to easy.

It’s how the whole thread on the subject was started!
7,337 1,793,388 more...
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous 5 hours ago
Maybe Hawks, Crabs, Looneys should pull out of HoCo and play a spring schedule against each other, plus a couple of road trips to play teams like Tigers and Express. The other seven teams would have a relatively competitive league. They could pull up the top AAA team to make it an even 8.

Thats what Hawks did in the fall lol

Finally someone else said it

But the Chicken Hawks also pulled out of the 2 fall tournaments that meant anything as they knew they would lose to Express, Sweetlax, Madlax, Tigers, Primetime, Towermen and Jersey Express. They will lose to Madlax and Crabs

Sorry you got cut from Hawks, There is always next year. Hit The Wall,
3,355 210,665 more...
Re: True Annapolis Anonymous 5 hours ago
Agreed. I went to watch my niece play lacrosse, 8th grade in the Annapolis area as well. It was comical and embarrassing at the same time to listen to the comments coming from both sets of parents, grandparents, and, my family included. I think we just are caught up in the game when our child is playing and don't realize what is being said by parents on our team, parents on the opposing team, as well as what comes out of our mouths. More importantly, how it is being taken by the other side.

Lol, profanity.....I said mess

The football and basketball games that my son plays in are FAR worse than lacrosse. It is the entitlement from lacrosse parents that gets to everyone. My daughter is a cheerleader (sorry, I tried) and you wouldn't even want to know what is said at those events. The crazy RN dads from the Dena and Calvert County wearing pink Cheerdad shirts are both comical and scary. To single out the Hawks organization in the midst of all of the bad behavior from stunad parents is ridiculous and clearly rooted in jealousy. Let the bashing begin from the Hawks trolls and haters. I am not and have never been a Hawks dad but if we lived closer, my son would definitely be trying out. My guess is if your kids were more talented, they would be too.

Cheerleaders are athletes too.

I think the uniqueness of lacrosse parents all being on the same sidelines adds to the mix at lacrosse games.

cheerleading isn't a sport.

Lets see you do a transitional pyramid with a twisting mount while in a herkie then hitting a perfect shushunova landing.
269 25,212 more...
Re: Boys High School Anonymous 5 hours ago
At the beginning of last season GCS lost to Spalding by 10.

High point of Spalding's season. And apparently high point of the year for some Spalding Dads.

Serious Question,,,Will you ever get over your son getting cut or not invited to play at Spalding ? It is not like there are not other programs for him.

LOL. I could care less about Spalding. I just find it funny how riled up the Spalding dad's get.

And to the extent it matters, my son turned down recruiting efforts from three MIAA A Division schools. He's happy and doing great at his public school. :shrug:

Of course he turned them ALL down, Why would he play in one of the most prestigious leagues in the country when he can play for a public school . LOL
4,265 683,574 more...
Re: Boys High School Anonymous 11 hours ago
Provide the link to the scrimmage?
https://twitter.com/BL_Alumni/status/1367842912445341701?s=20

https://events.locallive.tv/schools/boyslatinmd

So how did it go?
4,265 683,574 more...
Re: Boys High School Anonymous 11 hours ago
As an example, there are just over 100 kids in the lax program at CH. Across Freshman not happening this year) JV and Varsity teams.
Similar numbers in FB, Soccer etc.
So highly unlikely there are too many kids who get to play more than one sport past the freshman/JV level.
4,265 683,574 more...
Re: True Annapolis Anonymous 13 hours ago
Agreed. I went to watch my niece play lacrosse, 8th grade in the Annapolis area as well. It was comical and embarrassing at the same time to listen to the comments coming from both sets of parents, grandparents, and, my family included. I think we just are caught up in the game when our child is playing and don't realize what is being said by parents on our team, parents on the opposing team, as well as what comes out of our mouths. More importantly, how it is being taken by the other side.

The football and basketball games that my son plays in are FAR worse than lacrosse. It is the entitlement from lacrosse parents that gets to everyone. My daughter is a cheerleader (sorry, I tried) and you wouldn't even want to know what is said at those events. The crazy RN dads from the Dena and Calvert County wearing pink Cheerdad shirts are both comical and scary. To single out the Hawks organization in the midst of all of the bad behavior from stunad parents is ridiculous and clearly rooted in jealousy. Let the bashing begin from the Hawks trolls and haters. I am not and have never been a Hawks dad but if we lived closer, my son would definitely be trying out. My guess is if your kids were more talented, they would be too.[/quote]

I think the uniqueness of lacrosse parents all being on the same sidelines adds to the mix at lacrosse games.[/quote]

cheerleading isn't a sport.[/quote]

The football and basketball games that my son plays in are FAR worse than lacrosse. It is the entitlement from lacrosse parents that gets to everyone. My daughter is a cheerleader (sorry, I tried) and you wouldn't even want to know what is said at those events. The crazy RN dads from the Dena and Calvert County wearing pink Cheerdad shirts are both comical and scary. To single out the Hawks organization in the midst of all of the bad behavior from stunad parents is ridiculous and clearly rooted in jealousy. Let the bashing begin from the Hawks trolls and haters. I am not and have never been a Hawks dad but if we lived closer, my son would definitely be trying out. My guess is if your kids were more talented, they would be too.[/quote]

I think the uniqueness of lacrosse parents all being on the same sidelines adds to the mix at lacrosse games.[/quote]

cheerleading isn't a sport.[/quote]
I’m not the OP- So says the old dude posting on the middle school sports forum.

Love to see you attempt half the garbage those kids do.

😂
269 25,212 more...
Re: Girls 2024-9th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021 Anonymous 14 hours ago

Word up yo
379 19,440 more...
Re: Girls 2025 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous 16 hours ago
Cathy choose Hero's over MND and now the program is falling apart. Should have stuck with MND!!

Hero’s is better than M&D at the 2026, 2027, 2028 levels so I’m not sure about that one.
Cathy choose Hero's over MND and now the program is falling apart. Should have stuck with MND!!

Hero’s is better than M&D at the 2026, 2027, 2028 levels so I’m not sure about that one.

Seeing as Hero’s is dominant at the 2026 age group, not sure she picked wrong. I think Maryland and Cathy will be just fine. MnD just has sour grapes that she picked a program other than theirs.
640 83,325 more...
Re: Boys High School Anonymous 16 hours ago
At the beginning of last season GCS lost to Spalding by 10.

High point of Spalding's season. And apparently high point of the year for some Spalding Dads.

Serious Question,,,Will you ever get over your son getting cut or not invited to play at Spalding ? It is not like there are not other programs for him.

LOL. I could care less about Spalding. I just find it funny how riled up the Spalding dad's get.

And to the extent it matters, my son turned down recruiting efforts from three MIAA A Division schools. He's happy and doing great at his public school. :shrug:

there are other positives not going to "A". My son played three sports from his sophomore year on in the "B" and made all MIAA "B" in all three. He probably wouldn't have been able to do that in the "A".
4,265 683,574 more...
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous 17 hours ago
Where are Hawks in 26?

That’s a tournament happening at the same time and place as the play day set up with Express, BBL, Hawks and True.

Which True team?
3,355 210,665 more...
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous 17 hours ago
Where are Hawks in 26?

That’s a tournament happening at the same time and place as the play day set up with Express, BBL, Hawks and True.
3,355 210,665 more...
Re: Boys 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021 Anonymous Yesterday at 11:59 PM
I see a lot of Setauket/Ward Melville references here but I don’t think that is the HS you’re referring to. Or is it?
1,527 95,601 more...
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 21 22
Today's Visitors
5 members (BiggLax, BOTC_EVENTS, ULLax2020, Gremelin, baldbear), 935 guests, and 560 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod