Members2,244
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
PENNSYLVANIA MAIN FORUM Jump to new posts
Re: Boys 2023- PA and Surrounding Area Anonymous 5 hours ago
Also please dont use US Club Rankings they stink and it depends on the schedule/tourneys you play.

There are tons of examples were a team is tanked like 20 but beat 8 of the teams ahead of them etc.
1,467 366,701 more...
Re: Boys 2023- PA and Surrounding Area Anonymous 5 hours ago
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Who’s on top of this bracket now? Anyone start practicing yet?
Well if not teams have played a meaningful game in 2020 then the post from 11/15 should still be the same until later in the summer when actual games are played.

Based on the summer, looks like for 2023, BL still #1, Freedom #2, Mesa #3, HHH #4, Team 11 #5 then NXT, Rough Riders

anyone disagree? Mesa and HHH could be swapped I guess.

When Mesa is healthy and the full team is playing they whip Freedom and beat BL more often then not like hey did last summer. When banged up with 5 kids out - on of their top poles and all 3 top O they lost by 1 to HHH then played them with them back and won by 12. HHH is closer to NXT/Team 11 Then top 3.

Mesa also beat NXT in the fall by 10 a week after NXT had manhandled BL.

BL is good but lets be honest they trophy hunt like the Sons used too and avoid the big events where they usually don't do as well. Player by player BL has the advantage at FOGO and G, Mesa has the advantage at D and Attack. Its a wash at Middie.

Overall BL & Mesa are tops in Philly at 2023 then Freedom. After that they are all pretty average with HHH probably on top.

Overall I will say 2023 isnt a great year in Philly.
1,467 366,701 more...
MARYLAND MAIN FORUM Jump to new posts
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous 5 hours ago
t was a great game all around. Both teams should be proud of how they played. Hawks came out strong and took a 4-0 lead. Once Express scored their first goal, the momentum completely shifted and they out scored the Hawks 7-1 in the remainder of the game. Express kids kept their composure and came back. As I said, it was a great game against good competition and isn’t that what it is all about? “/quote”

My son plays on a 25 team so I watched the game as his team was between games. Very competitive. A key play in the game occurred with maybe 5 mins to play and score tied 5 5. Hawks middie was attempting to clear and was pretty obviously tripped from behind and flew in the air thereby losing the ball. The ref was way out of position and did not throw the flag. Express scooped the ball and immediately scored on a fast break as the Hawks middie remained on the ground and was out of the play. Would have been interesting to see outcome had ref made the call sending Hawks on 1 minute EMO. Had they scored chances are Express would have won the face off and been under pressure to score with short time from a set.

What was cool to see was the camaraderie between Express parents and Hawks parents who agreed it was an obvious trip with each side showing support for the Hawks middle and recognizing the quick play of Express attack. Not what you see on this board but a positive reflection of parents from both clubs.

Again, a really well played game from 2 strong and well coached teams.
3,414 214,609 more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM Jump to new posts
Re: 2020-2021 Women's College Lacrosse Season Anonymous 5 hours ago
"Unfortunately Stony Brook does not have a very difficult schedule the rest of the way. I realize that it's not their fault but it is what it is. Hofstra might surprise this year, we will see. Not being in competitive game will hurt Stony Brook come Tournament time. My guess is an early exit from the tournament for SBU."

I could see a first round match up against BC as they are fairly regional with BC hitting the exits early. Hofstra will never be successful , they essentially only allow 1 player to shoot the ball ,fairly easy for any team to game plan against.

Very unlikely BC and SBU would meet in the first round, Hofstra is a solid second tier team as is Stony Brook (this year). Hofstra vs Stony Brook should be a competitive game this year.
509 32,421 more...
Re: Warrior AAG Anonymous 5 hours ago
Hey fellas I said my daughter and son up for this last year. It was cancelled and we were given the option to make this year's teams if we wanted. So we said we would. Anywho my kids are 9 and 11, 4th and 6th grade. Not looking for much more then a cool lax experience for the monsters. Fingers crossed, haha. Any tips for me aside from getting my money back, lol. Thanks gents!!!
30 4,646 more...
Sponsored Links
HIGH SCHOOL LACROSSE Jump to new posts
LI HS Girls: Top 50 Ranked 2023's TM@BOTC 5 hours ago
0 48 more...
Re: Boys 2027-6th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021 Anonymous 6 hours ago
not true

What's not true ?
535 45,028 more...
Re: Girls High School Anonymous 6 hours ago
Hysterical...8th grade Parents (Yes, we know who the crazy parent is) are even weighing in. Let THIS SEASON play and worry about your 8th Club Team. When your daughter gets to High School, then make comments if your daughter even makes Varsity. Too many club parents want to say my daughter is on Varsity as a Freshman. It’s an honor, but unless they are seeing substantial time on the field as a Varsity player (which is rare) they should be on a Fresh/Soph or JV team and being a leader. Stop trying to brag on FB/Instagram/SnapChat that your 9th grader made varsity. In reality, her field time will be extremely limited, but by all means, push for her to be a bench warmer so you can brag on Social Media.

Plenty of freshman play substantial minutes in HS. Sorry if yours didnt

When yours does you can talk. Until then hush ! At good schools many are there to learn for when their time comes. A few special ones play. I see 1 at spsg that can contribute next year if she keeps working. Tall draw girl and left handed. Most will be just wearing a uniform. I wanna see my kid play not just share a seat on the bus with a contributor. On another note word is another 24 joining spsg so someone in 25 class gets bumped down.

My daughter is a senior and has started every game she’s ever played on a top IAAM team. So have many others. So plenty of us can talk and actually know what we’re talking about and not be a loudmouth parent of an 8th grader telling people their kids won’t play as freshman when you have absolutely no idea.
776 116,788 more...
Re: Boys 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021 Anonymous 6 hours ago
Afraid to ask a question. Good God. That’s what happens to some of these people. They are so brainwashed by some of these coaches and directors. It’s laughable. I don’t think I can ever say those words IM AFRAID TO ASK. Oh by the way and I’m paying thousands.
917 68,041 more...
Re: 2020-2021 Women's College Lacrosse Season Anonymous 6 hours ago
Does anyone have any insight as to why Duke has fallen off? Honest question, the program began in 1996, they made their first NCAA Tournament in 1998, They made it to the Final Four in 1999, they won their first ACC regular season championship in 2004, their first ACC Tournament in 2005, they went to the Final Four again in 2006, 2007 and 2008, from 2006 - 2015 they finished the season ranked in the Top 10 every year and made a couple more Final Fours, they ended the season Ranked 11th in 2016. Duke was not Top 20 in 2017, 2018 or 2019 (2020 doesn't count) and they do not look to be very good this year. I do not think there is another program that has fallen off like Duke. Just curious as to why they have dropped off.
509 32,421 more...
Re: Girls 2024-9th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021 Anonymous 6 hours ago
Is Kildare the B team? They got crushed last week against Garden City

c team

but they would still beat 91 by a touchdown, maybe more

no disrespect to tilts but sometimes its more about the jimmys and & joes

My kids team played 91 this weekend and got crushed- no name needed as I don’t want to hurt my daughters team. I was excited to see her coach due to the threads and seeing her training everywhere recently. I was not disappointed and can confirm everything said on this thread about her. There was not a minute she wasn’t coaching. She was hard on the kids but for every fix this comment was a why behind it. It was also clear she was trying to handle herself with grace as her kids racked up points. You could see her calling more plays, asking her kids to practice different types of shots, and more. She also took the time to clap for my daughters team and even call out numbers from our roster to congratulate them on good plays. I understand that some teams may be better than hers, but after seeing what so many have said first hand I get why everyone seems to be flocking towards her even if she coaches for a program that isn’t one of notorious stature. Not sure that this post makes any difference in the grand scheme of it all but I felt like the team deserves to be recognized when it’s due
382 20,019 more...
Re: Boys 2027-6th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021 Anonymous 6 hours ago
not true
535 45,028 more...
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous 7 hours ago
It was a great game all around. Both teams should be proud of how they played. Hawks came out strong and took a 4-0 lead. Once Express scored their first goal, the momentum completely shifted and they out scored the Hawks 7-1 in the remainder of the game. Express kids kept their composure and came back. As I said, it was a great game against good competition and isn’t that what it is all about?

Neither of these teams will win the world series

Who you got then? Please don't say Tigers and their one man show!!!

I would bet that the prior poster's dark horse team is Black Ops. They have a lot of talent and good coaching, so their parents are pretty excited. But they are a combined team with little practice, so doing most of their boasting anonymously. Anyhow that is my theory.
Blacks Ops vs Express this Saturday. Black Ops will be be exposed soon enough.

This team does have a lot of talent and if given enough time to practice and play together could make some noise. However I agree with limited time together it will be impossible to beat teams like the Express, Hawks, Tigers etc. Express by at least 4 on Saturday.
3,414 214,609 more...
Re: Boys 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021 Anonymous 7 hours ago
Realistically how many kids on the AA teams are actual holdbacks? And was this something done years ago or are they being held back in older grades. Thanks for your answers, ill hang up and listen
917 68,041 more...
Re: Boys 2027-6th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021 Anonymous 7 hours ago
Scores from games in DE on Saturday?
Express got wiped out.

thats pretty funny you brianless fool....express won two out of three by wide margins and lost one game in the last 10 seconds by one goal to the annapolis hawks

express beat true annapolis 13-0
express beat BBL 8-4
express lost to the annapolis hawks 7-6 in the last 10 seconds of the game
535 45,028 more...
Re: Welcome Philadelphia & Vicinity Anonymous 7 hours ago
In no particular order Malvern Prep, Lasalle, Haverford School. Good news they all play each other so we will soon find out.
1,459 369,946 more...
Re: Boys High School Anonymous Yesterday at 11:43 PM
You know people are desperate for lacrosse when we are all eagerly following scrimmage scores. smile

Lax or Jai Alai, don't know which is more entertaining? Maybe a more physical sport such as soccer.

Play more Box!
4,296 686,950 more...
Re: Boys High School Anonymous Yesterday at 11:31 PM
Spalding had another tie. 🤔
4,296 686,950 more...
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous Yesterday at 11:22 PM
It was a great game all around. Both teams should be proud of how they played. Hawks came out strong and took a 4-0 lead. Once Express scored their first goal, the momentum completely shifted and they out scored the Hawks 7-1 in the remainder of the game. Express kids kept their composure and came back. As I said, it was a great game against good competition and isn’t that what it is all about?

I would bet that the prior poster's dark horse team is Black Ops. They have a lot of talent and good coaching, so their parents are pretty excited. But they are a combined team with little practice, so doing most of their boasting anonymously. Anyhow that is my theory.

You are just trolling....
3,414 214,609 more...
Re: Boys 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021 Anonymous Yesterday at 11:04 PM
25 kids only, rosters submitted 2/1 is my understanding.
917 68,041 more...
Re: Boys 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021 Anonymous Yesterday at 11:00 PM
anyone see the Jersey Express vs LI express game?

Yeah
1,573 97,764 more...
Re: 2020-2021 Women's College Lacrosse Season Anonymous Yesterday at 10:56 PM
UNC and Cuse on a collision course . UNC showed they can beat you in mai many different ways . I think Cuse will struggle to score when they meet up .?
I think Cuse will be fires up for this game. They never got to play last year. Team seems solid without 51 but keeper needs to be on fire

Should be great game. Both teams are loaded.... Just looking at the 12 Starters for each squad and they are very talented. UNC 10 of the 12 Starters were Under Armour All-Americans, It looks like 5 or 6 have earned All-American honors in college, they are loaded with upper classmen including 5th year players (1 grad student transfer who starts). Syracuse is loaded as well... It looks like 7 of the 12 starters were Under Armour All-Americans, and 4 or 5 have earned All-American as a college player. Syracuse is also a veteran team I do not believe any freshmen start for either team. (1 grad student transfer who starts). Both teams are deep and the other players who may not "start" but who play every game are all excellent. I think the edge goes to UNC in this one but there is a good chance they could play 3 games vs each other this year.
509 32,421 more...
Re: 2020-2021 Women's College Lacrosse Season Anonymous Yesterday at 10:29 PM
"Unfortunately Stony Brook does not have a very difficult schedule the rest of the way. I realize that it's not their fault but it is what it is. Hofstra might surprise this year, we will see. Not being in competitive game will hurt Stony Brook come Tournament time. My guess is an early exit from the tournament for SBU."

I could see a first round match up against BC as they are fairly regional with BC hitting the exits early. Hofstra will never be successful , they essentially only allow 1 player to shoot the ball ,fairly easy for any team to game plan against.
509 32,421 more...
Re: Boys High School Anonymous Yesterday at 10:22 PM
St. John's 17 - Severn 8

Hahaha

This can’t be true. Severn is gonna hurt the leagues prestige. 😜
4,296 686,950 more...
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous Yesterday at 10:19 PM

Blacks Ops vs Express this Saturday. Black Ops will be be exposed soon enough.
3,414 214,609 more...
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Today's Visitors
9 members (BiggLax, James54, TM@BOTC, BOTC_EVENTS, 1026ME, cltlax, JesLax1, JimSection1, The Hop), 2,781 guests, and 621 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod