Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
BOTC MAIN FORUM Jump to new posts
Re: Girls 2023-11th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022 Anonymous 7 hours ago
Wasn’t it like $700 to play?
Why risk injury or travel when the tournaments start in earnest next weekend?
Do they BC girls have any to prove?
Were there not any coaches in attendance?
Were any of the coaches employed as college coaches yet?
I don’t think the write ups were that great. Not too many girls were mentioned, and I was looking for names that never got a mention. I wonder how those kids feel? I think that is what this tourney was good for- a mention or tag.
973 68,552 more...
MARYLAND MAIN FORUM Jump to new posts
Re: Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous 8 hours ago
Does blue claws have two teams now?

And did the koopers 2028 ever materialize?
1,967 171,336 more...
Re: Boys High School Lax Anonymous 9 hours ago
First off, a Diploma is earned by graduating from high school and a Degree is awarded from institutions of higher learning, colleges or universities. The state vs. private colleges at Cornell are all highly regarded. The "which school" snobbery is far more prevalent amongst Cornellians than non Cornell educated people. There are an outsized number of Cornell grads in finance from the private side and the state side (where the business major actually resides). Go Big Red!
8,812 2,181,455 more...
NEW JERSEY MAIN FORUM Jump to new posts
Re: Top Boy's Club Teams in New Jersey Anonymous 10 hours ago
LE with 7 commits already. Another one to Lehigh today.
1,864 239,290 more...
Re: Long Island Express Lacrosse Anonymous Yesterday at 11:38 PM
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Recommendation: stop replying to this thread. Let’s cancel cancel culture and move on.
5,729 7,865,078 more...
Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous Yesterday at 10:59 PM
So who will be in the elite division this spring? BY my count, in no particular order, these teams are hoping/expecting to be there. Twelve teams??

Crabs
Hawks
MadLax
Leading Edge
VLC
DC Express
Looneys
FCA
NextLevel
Top Caliber
TRW Wolfpack

Good list but need to add in True Annapolis Green. Highly doubt leading edge comes in but possible and don’t think Hoco has exclusions as long as they can play every Saturday. Early Spring tournaments will shake everything out. Don’t think TRW makes the jump, Top Caliber may come up but but would have to unseat a politically connected club like FCA or Next Level. They will not go to 12 teams but could go to 10.

PP here - I forgot about True - of course they belong on the list so actually there are 13 contenders.

Is the Leading Edge thing a joke? They are driving from NJ every week? That seems insane.
6,476 641,001 more...
Re: Boys 2026-8th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022 Anonymous Yesterday at 10:54 PM
Top 5 teams on Long Island right now as per fall ?

Express AA
91 Orange Storm
Legacy ?
Igloo
Mooselax ?

Express A
Igloo
Legacy
Express B
Moose
Roar
True Blue
Turtles
Rebels

Forgot about S2S. They should probably be right above Express B.

We'll see this weekend.

Only teams that matter are Express, Tigers, Sweetlax, Towermen

Thanks arrogant Express dad!
452 34,761 more...
Re: Girls 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous Yesterday at 09:14 PM
Why would coppermine be in a lower division
They were arguably the strongest team in our area last year

I assume they mean the B team, Coppermine Blue.
361 42,564 more...
Re: Team 91 MD Anonymous Yesterday at 08:02 PM
It’s not about wins or tournament trophies it’s about coaching.

2024’s don’t win many tournaments but has the best players top to bottom.

It’s not about winning !!! Records mean nothing .

Clubs mean very little and do very little to develop players. They are important in marketing players during the summer at events. Clubs are marketing machines not lacrosse academies. High schools develop kids. High school coaches develop players. 91 does a great job of marketing kids.

Well stated, one fall my son played on a club that had 4 practices and 15 games. That is not "developing players" lol. In too many fall ball games, the boys are either playing soft because they are up by 12, or playing deflated because they are down by 12. However, the clubs and tourneys make a pile of money, the sponsors are happy, and for a few players, some buzz is generated. All that is great & fine, but the idea that it's "for player development" is a joke.

Sorry your son couldnt make a top club team and win some games and tournaments. That kind of thinking will not get your son a D1 scholarship.

Didn't T91 go 1-15-1 last year at 2028?

D1 scholarships lol. Our MD boys in the 2026-2029 range are probably at the end of MD/NJ/NY/NE scholarship dominance as the programs in CA, TX, GA, and FL grow to fill up roster slots in ACC and Ivy League schools. Our sons may beat that wave of kids to college but it's coming.

That wave is already here.

It’s here and they have learned by watching all the tricks to advantages too! holdbacks are becoming the norm for them as well. Lots more competition for D1 spots and more of them , will be going to the powerhouses and kids that are forming in those states. Hotbeds are changing.

Out of state players didnt take long to catch up to the whole holdback bonanza going on. Most UA teams from different regions are loaded with holdbacks.

Crazy , but it works at the high level as long as your son is a very good player to begin with.
560 78,135 more...
PENNSYLVANIA MAIN FORUM Jump to new posts
Re: Welcome Philadelphia & Vicinity Anonymous Yesterday at 03:56 PM
No way....2029. smile Perhaps its the growth of lacrosse and club teams taking on marginal players who don't understand ball movement at the "older" level. That is what I am getting at....You have 5th through 7th graders and the best athlete on the field can still take it to the goal on any given possession. You start playing 8th through 11th grade....those days are over. Defenders and zone play will eat you up.

If you are playing against teams and in leagues where kids of this age can just take it to the goal on any given possession - then these kids aren’t very good. Perhaps you could find some more competitive lacrosse?
1,717 459,628 more...
Re: Boys High School Anonymous Yesterday at 03:21 PM
Can’t find Buchner (QB at ND) either in the class of 2021. He was top 5 in that class.
6,221 1,079,143 more...
Re: Girls 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022 Anonymous Yesterday at 03:18 PM
Is Empire Green or White the top team?

Green
279 22,320 more...
Re: Girls 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous Yesterday at 02:15 PM
Both teams I think looked good. All the girls are talented players. Parents should be proud of them and all their hard work is paying off. Both teams will be exciting to watch for years to come. Not affiliated with either team just another team parent that was there watching and observing.
1,059 132,180 more...
Re: Boys 2025-5th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022 Anonymous Yesterday at 02:14 PM
Its like watching a bad movie over and over with that team. We love playing them for the "free win" and for the entertainment value of the coaches screaming and carrying on every game.
528 38,134 more...
Re: 2020-2021 Women's College Lacrosse Season Anonymous Yesterday at 02:12 PM
Which programs appear to be committing the top 2023's? How do the numbers look, are coaches committing fewer players than normal? Will coaches hold some spots to see who enters the portal after the season?
Seems like UNC and Syracuse by looking at the list of commits.

Syracuse? No
1,562 171,790 more...
Re: Girls 2023 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous Yesterday at 02:09 PM
Princeton is done their 23's. First 8 up accepted.

Lol, Coach is a dinosaur and needs to go. My daughter visited and was offered, and was not impressed with her at all.
She's not the kind of coach your daughter is looking for, but she obviously is the kind of coach the committed were looking for.
223 38,375 more...
Re: MadLax Lacrosse Anonymous Yesterday at 12:33 PM
Did BOTC delete some comments about Madlax cheating? Wow, there are tons of crude and outrageous comments on these boards and the ones with verified information are the ones deleted? I'm sure the younger 2026 teams loved a fresh Madlax 2025 team coming in and beating on them. Hey Madlax, try updating your Tourney Machine results too.

Team W L GS GA
Crabs 6 0 83 20
Madlax DMV 2025 3 0 26 17
Leading Edge 2 1 25 13
Top Caliber 2 1 14 17
Madlax - Capital 3 3 47 35
Hard Lax 2025 1 2 10 22
FCA 1 2 19 32
Hard Lax Navy 2026 0 3 9 42
3d Georgia Red 0 6 24 59
3,264 1,483,966 more...
PLAYERS TRIBUNE Jump to new posts
Lampeter-Strasburg HS (PA) 2023 Midfield Rowan Kimmel Commits to Navy JesLax1 Yesterday at 11:55 AM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Lampeter-Strasburg High School (PA) 2023 Midfield Rowan Kimmel of Phantastix Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Navy.

High school: Lampeter-Strasburg High School (Lancaster, PA)
Grad year: 2023
Position: Midfield
College committed to: Navy
Club team: Phantastix Lacrosse Club
Lacrosse honors: 2021 Under Armour All America Philadelphia Highlight Team, 2021 HLA National Schoolgirl Lacrosse Award Finalist, 2021 named to 2023 Under Armour Watchlist, 2021 Navy Camp All-Star, 2021 USA National Tournament Central Pennsylvania 1 Team, 2021 Athletes Unlimited PA Team, 2021 All Central PA PhillyLacrosse Girls Team, 2021 L-L League All-Star, 2020 Nike Philly Girls Showcase All-Star Team, WPLL Futures PA Team 2019
Academic honors: Weighted GPA 4.1, Lampeter-Strasburg HS Pioneer Superlative Award March 2021, Distinguished Honor Roll, MathCounts County Chapter 4th Place, MathCounts State Competition Competitor, Burrowes Scholar School Winner Art
Why did you choose Navy, Women's D1? "I chose the Naval Academy because it offers an outstanding education and the opportunity to play high-level Division 1 lacrosse with an amazing coaching staff."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I'd like to thank my family, coaches, and teammates. Special thanks to Jess Lake for her awesome coaching and support."
What other colleges did you consider? "The University of Delaware and University of Richmond"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Rowan Kimmel on her commitment to Navy. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below:

0 91 more...
Haverford HS (PA) 2022 Defense Sam Chester Commits to Eastern Univ. JesLax1 Yesterday at 11:48 AM
@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Haverford High School (PA) 2022 Defense Sam Chester of Duke's Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Eastern University.

High school: Haverford High School (Havertown, PA)
Grad year: 2022
Position: Defense
College committed to: Eastern University
Club team: Duke's Lacrosse Club
Lacrosse honors: 2020 Holiday Showcase All-Star
Academic honors: Honor Roll, Member of the National Honors Society, Member of the National Business Honors Society
Expected major: Business Administration and Management, General
Why did you choose Eastern University, Men's D3? "I visited a few times and really liked the campus, the team, and the atmosphere. Additionally, Eastern University was a good academic fit for the programs I am looking for."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to all of my coaches, teachers, and my family for all of the help getting me to where I am today."
What other colleges did you consider? "Arcadia University, DeSales University, Stevenson University, Hood College"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Sam Chester on his commitment to Eastern University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.

0 38 more...
Collegiate School (VA) 2023 Defense Anna Armstrong Commits to W&M JesLax1 Yesterday at 11:42 AM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Collegiate School (VA) 2023 Defense Anna Armstrong of Yellow Jackets South has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at William & Mary (W&M).

High school: Collegiate School (Richmond, VA)
Grad year: 2023
Position: Defense
College committed to: William & Mary (W&M)
Club team: Yellow Jackets South
Lacrosse honors: 2021 UA Spotlight Team, 2020 UA 150, 2019 Virginia Maverick Team, 2018 Brine Midwest Team,
Academic honors: honor roll, honor council,
Why did you choose William & Mary (W&M), Women's D1? "I choose William and Mary because of the strong academics and athletics. I loved the coaches and the team culture."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my family, coaches, and teammates!"
What other colleges did you consider? "UC Berkeley, High Point, Louisville, Harvard, Vanderbilt, W&L, Middlebury"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Anna Armstrong on her commitment to William & Mary (W&M). CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

0 42 more...
Ridgewood HS (NJ) 2022 Draw, Midfield Laura Montagna Commits to Wofford College JesLax1 Yesterday at 11:23 AM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Ridgewood High School (NJ) 2022 Draw, Midfield Laura Montagna of Cobra Kai has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Wofford College.

High school: Ridgewood High School (Ridgewood, NJ)
Grad year: 2022
Positions: Draw, Midfield
College committed to: Wofford College
Club team: Cobra Kai
Lacrosse honors: 2020- Under Armour All-America Junior Spotlight Team 2020- NXT Philly Summer Showcase Selectee 2019- Selected to represent New Jersey at the WPLL Futures National Championship 2019- Selected to the play at the Maverik National Lacrosse Classic 2018- Selected to represent Ridgewood travel team at the JGLA All-Stars Tournament
Academic honors: Honor Roll, Freshman year, Sophomore year Earned Highest Honors, Junior year 3.9 GPA
Why did you choose Wofford College, Women's D1? "I chose Wofford College because of the great coaches, beautiful campus and weather, and balance between high academics and high athletic play."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my parents who have believed in me and supported me since day 1, thank you to my coaches who have built me into the strong and confident player I am today, and thank you to all my friends who were always encouraging and came to my games to root me on."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Laura Montagna on her commitment to Wofford College. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

0 30 more...
Today's Visitors
7 members (JimSection1, BiggLax, 1026ME, JMLax1, TM@BOTC, JesLax1, LILax15), 3,307 guests, and 815 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod