Members2,275
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
BOTC MAIN FORUM Jump to new posts
Re: Girls 2024-9th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021 Anonymous 35 minutes ago
Really, the UA event organizer who was told almost immediately about the conflict that affects 100+ LI girls at the 24/25 age group, should have changed the tryout date way back when!! If they really care about the girls and having the best talent represent LI ???
609 33,278 more...
MARYLAND MAIN FORUM Jump to new posts
Re: Girls 2027 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous 38 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Anonymous
M&D played most of the fall without key players, including my daughter. They are all back now. Expect us to beat BLC this week. And it wont be close.
Direct quote from before the BLC game. But now they lost because half the team was out? 🤣
105 6,671 more...
Re: Boys High School Anonymous 45 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Jim Acosta
So true. Average lacrosse with little to no fire. This covid garbage has really messed with every aspect of society. Kids dont get sick, we have vaccines, and yet teams are told they cant play when 1 or 2 kids get it. Most of the Mid Atlantic still isn't playing. Every parent and grandparent has had the chance to get a shot, but we are limiting fans and still need to sit 6 feet (or sometimes 3 feet?? apart. Sad Sad Sad.

This is no longer the case. With new variants of COVID-19 being seen across the country that are more contagious and deadlier we are seeing many kids in our ERs who are extremely sick. COVID-19 is not going anywhere anytime soon unfortunately and until we had the majority of the population vaccinated we must continue to take necessary precautions to keep everyone safe.

I agree with this guy. Double mask inside your home and stay in the basement.
4,659 738,161 more...
Re: Boys 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021 Anonymous 47 minutes ago
Why? Is there a $howcase or a big tournament going on that we all need to know about?
1,219 89,189 more...
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous 53 minutes ago
Hawks
FCA will surprise
VLC in OT
Crabs

Nope. True over 91. That’s a lock.
4,268 275,508 more...
Sponsored Links
Re: Boys High School Lax Anonymous 1 hour ago
There is no way to defend this sport when someone says lacrosse is a "rich kids sport". Mom and Dad supporting a 25 year old playing lax. How much money do these families have?

That may be the definition of white privilege.
7,580 1,841,501 more...
Re: 2020-2021 Women's College Lacrosse Season Anonymous 1 hour ago
The Big 10 is playnig...
932 55,086 more...
Re: Boys 2028-5th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021 Anonymous 2 hours ago
You sound like a deranged Coach who needs to keep his kid propped up. 5th Grade means nothing. Once these kids mix in middle school and HS, they no longer compete with just their age group. Those that succeed are the ones that work hard and keep growing - 2 things you don’t just “know” when they are 10 years old.
842 67,654 more...
Re: Boys 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021 Anonymous 12 hours ago
I wish I had the self-esteem of the Towermen! Haha! Rose-colored glasses, for sure!

They don’t belong and it was proved but the program is gonna ask each player to form over $375 plus all travel expenses just to finish near or on last place. SMH

Even if they do well. What type of message are you sending to the kids?

The team didn't play well enough to qualify from the start. Now you are going to lobby your way into a tournament that you simply didn't qualify for?

I am sure that it is a tough pill to swallow when the team was basically made for and focused mainly on attending the WSYL.

Sounds like the lesson being taught is to cry until you get what you want.

Why am I not surprised...
I can't speak for the Towerdudes or if they were whining or whatever,but I can confirm that both internationaln teams can not accept their bids for the WSYL due to covid nonsense. So WSYL decided to add one team from the North and the East based on championship bracket seeding. It was always going to be 7 teams from both regio s. So technically yes 2 teams that didn't qualify in Delaware will move forward to the series. I will add that both teams were ranked within the top 25 going I to the regionals.

Everyone stop stating Towermen didn’t qualify. THEY QUALIFIED! WSYL makes the rules and determines who goes. Topic is boring, move along.

Towermen didn’t qualify.
1,993 133,937 more...
Re: Girls 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous 13 hours ago
MD United 28 appears to be team to beat, they don’t play M&D. Anyone outside of Heros Green have a chance to take them out?
32 1,508 more...
Re: Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous Yesterday at 08:44 PM
Brodozer. Love that!
321 20,530 more...
Re: Recruitment websites? JohnWick Yesterday at 07:22 PM
Has anyone done the early showcases this year or are they waiting for the summer ones?

My daughter did the LI 99 and she's doing Und1sputed.
13 1,004 more...
Re: Boys 2027-6th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021 Anonymous Yesterday at 01:53 PM
Once again .....nobody cares about machine , 91, express or the wsyl....get a life

You care. Go back to your PAL team buddy!

Make sure to put your bling order in, want to look sharp on the sidelines 91 dad
556 51,776 more...
Today's Visitors
14 members (Jlbemom4, laxlurker, JesLax1, HammerOfJustice, JMLax1, BiggLax, TheBackOfTheCage, 1026ME, Hercules, JohnWick, cltlax, Laxluva, TM@BOTC, clax422), 2,863 guests, and 699 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod