Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
MARYLAND MAIN FORUM
1 hour ago
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Just got back from NLF. I’d like to give a shout out to the crabs and Laxachusetts for their magical transformations of 16 year olds into 8th graders. Pathetic!

Come on now, did you honestly expect any different?

Fake news

True NEWS.....

Don't forget the Madlax 2023 contingent of 16 year old boys

Not much better at Sandstorm with Madlax, True, Mustangs, etc.....not to mention the viral video from True - Mustangs game

Can't be too viral. a search doesn't show it. post the link.

https://twitter.com/barstoolsports/status/1087438002010419201?s=09
780 59,092 more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM
1 hour ago
The Island box coach was a joke to watch.

If you feel that way why do you continue to stay on his teams and play for him?
1,573 104,811 more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM
1 hour ago
Great Box tournament last weekend leads me into this question. Any other local box tournaments around? I know about Philly.

I didn't know there are any box tournaments on Long Island. Where was it played at?
Who won? Who looked good and who didn't?

Express played great and Rebels (Outlaws) did not belong in the tournament.

First off every goalie was lights out and had to be a little crazy from all the one on one shots.
Secondly NOTB and the Warriors seemed to have more knowledge about the game and its rules than everyone else. Especially the shot clock and how to use it. NOTB was just kids that signed up for the NOTB winter box training. I think this tournament was just part of that training and they wanted to scrimmage other teams. Warriors just didn’t seem to have the size to compete against the Island Box team (Igloo A) and NOTB kids being a mixed group was at a disadvantage. However both of those teams had a decent showing for sure. Island Box lost to Express in the ship. That game got chippy right away. Every game O saw was exciting and the boys seemed to be having fun. It was posted on tourney machine.
993 84,658 more...
MARYLAND MAIN FORUM
2 hours ago
How many kids born after 8/30/2005 are in 6th grade now? These are 2024s
271 14,071 more...
PENNSYLVANIA MAIN FORUM
3 hours ago
This dad is not G! Dukes 2024 was ranked correctly. Look at record over last 2 summers. NAPTOWN 2nd place Beat Taz in semi! Battle By Bay 2nd place only loss MADLAX. No new players like many of you claim. Everyone pays, much against many of your accusations. Great team, great families, great coaches better kids! John Christmas Head Coach Not a “Daddy”. Stop talking $£^t when you don’t know what you’re talking about!!

Ha. Since when does John Christmas commute from CA to coach the 2024 team?
1,051 112,279 more...
Sponsored Links
MARYLAND MAIN FORUM
Yesterday at 09:06 PM
Agreed. It's not against the rules and most kids benefit in sports and in the classroom. The holdback argument has lost a lot of steam.
647 43,129 more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM
Yesterday at 07:11 PM
Where did everyone go? This forum use to be packed

By Junior year most parents realize that they were wasting their time living through their kids.

EXACTLY. Kids are all committed and everyone realizes no one was really their friend. They were just tolerated
41 6,245 more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM
Yesterday at 07:08 PM
With the loss of Mike quick and msg varsity. His timing couldn't be better. There is a market, this is the time to capitalize on it, let's see where it goes.

PLease Stop, the only ones watching my kids games now is the parents. Nobody cares! Everybody knows its a selfish game with families trying to get recruited
164 21,925 more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM
Yesterday at 06:05 PM
So my son is a pretty good player. Wondering if I get a big pickup truck whether that will make him a better player and me a more hardcore father. Seems if your kid plays lacrosse you need to get a big truck despite it having nothing to do with your job or lifestyle. Do you need a truck to lug a cooler and a lax bag to tournaments? Backseat and trunk doesn’t work? Nothing better than these little guys getting out of big trucks looking like fools. If your kid played tennis would you have a truck?

do you have any idea of what an stunad you sound like????

You use a step ladder to get into your truck fake Italian guy? Funny I see you throwing around that “Stunad” all over back of the cage. Is that your tough guy word?
635 51,710 more...
Today's Visitors
29 registered members (TM@BOTC, cltlax, lax516, 206_laxdad, yaboijeffy, Powderfinger, hatimd80, MomOf6, LiLaxDad, 2waymiddie, Stickcheck, JohnniesNation, Und1sputedShowcase, CBLaxers, LaxrFanatic, Man_Up, NassauLaxDad516, laxislife, BackCager, BoxLax99, TriStateLaxer, NYLaxDad, MidWestLaxer, TheAdmin, Laxers412, NJ_Laxer, NorthEastLaxer, LIKnightsLax, A1Laxer), 0 guests, and 3,654 spiders.