Posts313,124
Members2,343
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
PLAYERS TRIBUNE Jump to new posts
Ridley HS (PA) 2023 Faceoff Owen Bosak Commits to Hofstra Univ. JesLax1 6 minutes ago
@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Ridley High School (PA) 2023 Faceoff Owen Bosak of Dukes lacrosse club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Hofstra University.

High school: Ridley high school (Ridley Park , PA)
Grad year: 2023
Position: Faceoff
College committed to: Hofstra University
Club team: Dukes lacrosse club
Lacrosse honors: Under armour games Liberty national MVP Liberty gold MVP Summer slam all-tournament 76% central league Team Philly 195 challenge 3-year varsity football and lacrosse starter
Why did you choose Hofstra University, Men's D1? "Because it was a great fit blue-collared and the awesome coaching staff "
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you coach Rory Friel, coach Tierney and Mac for the awesome opportunity. Thank you to coach Bodnar and Dolente. Thank you to Coach Ebe Helm and Jason Christmas."
What other colleges did you consider? "Fairfield army Monmouth"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Owen Bosak on his commitment to Hofstra University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.
View College Profile Below:

0 more...
Salesianum HS (DE) 2023 Defense Jack Gormley Commits to Villanova Univ. JesLax1 12 minutes ago
@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Salesianum High School (DE) 2023 Defense Jack Gormley of Brotherly Love Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Villanova University.

High school: Salesianum High School (Wilmington, DE)
Position: Defense
College committed to: Villanova University
Club team: Brotherly Love Lacrosse Club
Lacrosse honors: National All-Star Game (Team Philly), Under All American Spotlight Division, 2019 Philly Elite Invitational MVP
Why did you choose Villanova University, Men's D1? "I choose Villanova because I wanted to continue the tradition my family has had there. Villanova is a place of prestigious academics, fantastic facilities, and a competitive lacrosse team. It had all my wants and needs."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Special thanks to God who blessed me with this opportunity, my family and friends who always had my back, and coaches, trainers, and teammates who always pushed me harder each day"
What other colleges did you consider? "Air Force, Cornell, St. Joesphs, Providence"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Jack Gormley on his commitment to Villanova University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.

0 5 more...
Franklin HS (MA) 2023 Midfield, Attack Kaitlyn Carney Commits to JMU JesLax1 16 minutes ago
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Franklin High School (MA) 2023 Midfield, Attack Kaitlyn Carney of Gold Star Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at James Madison University (JMU).

High school: Franklin High School (Franklin, MA)
Positions: Midfield, Attack
College committed to: James Madison University (JMU)
Club team: Gold Star Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: 2021 Under Armour New England Highlight Team 2021 Player of the Week nominee 2021 Hockomock Girls to watch list 2021 New England American Select Team 2021 US lacrosse U16 NTDP combine Invitation 2020 Under Armour New England Command 2020 Lacrosse Magazine Watch List 2020 US Lacrosse U15 NTDP combine Invitation 2019 US Lacrosse U15 NTDP Team 2019 US Lacrosse U15 NTDP Combine 2019 WPLL Futures
Academic honors: Honor roll
Expected major: Architectural Engineering
Why did you choose James Madison University (JMU), Women's D1? "I chose JMU because not only does the school have so much to offer through its facilities and campus, the coaching staff and team are amazing. I love everything about it."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my family, all my coaches, and friends who have supported me and made my dream come true."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Kaitlyn Carney on her commitment to James Madison University (JMU). CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

0 5 more...
Eastport South Manor Jr/Sr HS (NY) 2023 Midfield, Defense Maria Forte Commits to Binghamton Univ. JesLax1 20 minutes ago
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Eastport South Manor Jr/Sr Highschool (NY) 2023 Midfield, Defense Maria Forte of Yellow Jackets LI has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Binghamton University.

High school: Eastport South Manor Jr/Sr Highschool (Manorville, NY)
Positions: Midfield, Defense
College committed to: Binghamton University
Club team: Yellow Jackets LI
Lacrosse honors: Under Armour All-America Command Team 2020 American Select Black Team 2021 ESM Girls Varsity Lacrosse All-Conference award 2021 Suffolk Regional Team 2021 Undisputed Showcase All-Star Team 2021
Academic honors: Principle Honor Roll and Honor Roll National Honors Society World Language Honors Society

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Maria Forte on her commitment to Binghamton University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

0 5 more...
Lampeter-Strasburg HS (PA) 2023 Midfield Rowan Kimmel Commits to Navy JesLax1 Yesterday at 11:55 AM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Lampeter-Strasburg High School (PA) 2023 Midfield Rowan Kimmel of Phantastix Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Navy.

High school: Lampeter-Strasburg High School (Lancaster, PA)
Position: Midfield
College committed to: Navy
Club team: Phantastix Lacrosse Club
Lacrosse honors: 2021 Under Armour All America Philadelphia Highlight Team, 2021 HLA National Schoolgirl Lacrosse Award Finalist, 2021 named to 2023 Under Armour Watchlist, 2021 Navy Camp All-Star, 2021 USA National Tournament Central Pennsylvania 1 Team, 2021 Athletes Unlimited PA Team, 2021 All Central PA PhillyLacrosse Girls Team, 2021 L-L League All-Star, 2020 Nike Philly Girls Showcase All-Star Team, WPLL Futures PA Team 2019
Academic honors: Weighted GPA 4.1, Lampeter-Strasburg HS Pioneer Superlative Award March 2021, Distinguished Honor Roll, MathCounts County Chapter 4th Place, MathCounts State Competition Competitor, Burrowes Scholar School Winner Art
Why did you choose Navy, Women's D1? "I chose the Naval Academy because it offers an outstanding education and the opportunity to play high-level Division 1 lacrosse with an amazing coaching staff."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I'd like to thank my family, coaches, and teammates. Special thanks to Jess Lake for her awesome coaching and support."
What other colleges did you consider? "The University of Delaware and University of Richmond"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Rowan Kimmel on her commitment to Navy. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

0 91 more...
Sponsored Links
Haverford HS (PA) 2022 Defense Sam Chester Commits to Eastern Univ. JesLax1 Yesterday at 11:48 AM
@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Haverford High School (PA) 2022 Defense Sam Chester of Duke's Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Eastern University.

High school: Haverford High School (Havertown, PA)
Grad year: 2022
College committed to: Eastern University
Club team: Duke's Lacrosse Club
Lacrosse honors: 2020 Holiday Showcase All-Star
Academic honors: Honor Roll, Member of the National Honors Society, Member of the National Business Honors Society
Expected major: Business Administration and Management, General
Why did you choose Eastern University, Men's D3? "I visited a few times and really liked the campus, the team, and the atmosphere. Additionally, Eastern University was a good academic fit for the programs I am looking for."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to all of my coaches, teachers, and my family for all of the help getting me to where I am today."
What other colleges did you consider? "Arcadia University, DeSales University, Stevenson University, Hood College"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Sam Chester on his commitment to Eastern University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.

0 39 more...
Collegiate School (VA) 2023 Defense Anna Armstrong Commits to W&M JesLax1 Yesterday at 11:42 AM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Collegiate School (VA) 2023 Defense Anna Armstrong of Yellow Jackets South has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at William & Mary (W&M).

High school: Collegiate School (Richmond, VA)
College committed to: William & Mary (W&M)
Club team: Yellow Jackets South
Lacrosse honors: 2021 UA Spotlight Team, 2020 UA 150, 2019 Virginia Maverick Team, 2018 Brine Midwest Team,
Academic honors: honor roll, honor council,
Why did you choose William & Mary (W&M), Women's D1? "I choose William and Mary because of the strong academics and athletics. I loved the coaches and the team culture."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my family, coaches, and teammates!"
What other colleges did you consider? "UC Berkeley, High Point, Louisville, Harvard, Vanderbilt, W&L, Middlebury"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Anna Armstrong on her commitment to William & Mary (W&M). CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

0 42 more...
Ridgewood HS (NJ) 2022 Draw, Midfield Laura Montagna Commits to Wofford College JesLax1 Yesterday at 11:23 AM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Ridgewood High School (NJ) 2022 Draw, Midfield Laura Montagna of Cobra Kai has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Wofford College.

High school: Ridgewood High School (Ridgewood, NJ)
Positions: Draw, Midfield
College committed to: Wofford College
Club team: Cobra Kai
Lacrosse honors: 2020- Under Armour All-America Junior Spotlight Team 2020- NXT Philly Summer Showcase Selectee 2019- Selected to represent New Jersey at the WPLL Futures National Championship 2019- Selected to the play at the Maverik National Lacrosse Classic 2018- Selected to represent Ridgewood travel team at the JGLA All-Stars Tournament
Academic honors: Honor Roll, Freshman year, Sophomore year Earned Highest Honors, Junior year 3.9 GPA
Why did you choose Wofford College, Women's D1? "I chose Wofford College because of the great coaches, beautiful campus and weather, and balance between high academics and high athletic play."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my parents who have believed in me and supported me since day 1, thank you to my coaches who have built me into the strong and confident player I am today, and thank you to all my friends who were always encouraging and came to my games to root me on."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Laura Montagna on her commitment to Wofford College. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

0 30 more...
Rocky Point HS (NY) 2023 Midfield, Defense MaryKate Abernethy Commits to SBU JesLax1 Yesterday at 11:05 AM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Rocky Point High School (NY) 2023 Midfield, Defense MaryKate Abernethy of Yellow Jackets LI has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Stony Brook University.

High school: Rocky Point High School (Rocky Point, NY)
College committed to: Stony Brook University
Lacrosse honors: ~Elite 8 Team-LI Yellow Jackets-August 31, 2021~ ~UnD1sputed Showcase All Star Team-June 2021~ ~American Select 2023-Team Black-2021~ ~AU Futures 2021 Team-Long Island~ ~Under Armour Top 50 Game Participant-2020~ ~Under Armour Call Back Academy-2020-Could not attend in Florida due to COVID~ ~NIKE Elite 120-Invitee and Participant-2020~ ~WPLL Futures 2020 Team-Long Island~ ~U14 All Tournament Team-US Lacrosse Nationals-July 2019~ ~MVP-University of Maryland Elite Summer Camp-July 2019~ ~MVP- United States Marine Corp Leadership Academy Clinic-September 2019~

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates MaryKate Abernethy on her commitment to Stony Brook University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

0 30 more...
TOURNAMENTS, SHOWCASES & LEAGUES Jump to new posts
2022 Boys & Girls Long Ireland Lacrosse Tournament BOTC_EVENTS 10/22/21 04:08 PM
0 122 more...
St. George’s (RI) 2023 Midfield, Defense Isabel Lahah Commits to Syracuse Univ. JesLax1 10/22/21 12:09 PM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: St. George’s (RI) 2023 Midfield, Defense Isabel Lahah of Mass Elite Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Syracuse University.

High school: St. George’s (Middletown, RI)
College committed to: Syracuse University
Club team: Mass Elite Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: 2021 American Select Massachusetts Team, 2021 All-Nepsac Varsity Lacrosse, 2021 Coaches Award St. George’s Varsity Lacrosse, 2020 Vermillion Cup Award- Outstanding Freshman Female Athlete, 2020 All American New England Command Team, 2019 U15 US Select Team- Participated in Fall Classic, 2019 Under Armour All American New England Command Team

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Izzy Lahah on her commitment to Syracuse University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

0 51 more...
Syosset (NY) 2022 Faceoff Luca Accardo Commits to HPU JesLax1 10/22/21 11:54 AM
@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Syosset (NY) 2022 Faceoff Luca Accardo of Igloo Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at High Point University.

High school: Syosset (Syosset , NY)
Position: Faceoff
College committed to: High Point University
Club team: Igloo Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: US All-American, All-County 2021
Why did you choose High Point University, Men's D1? "The Coaches were so welcoming and the campus was unbelievable. Once I stepped foot on campus I knew it was where I wanted to be."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Coach Cromwell, Coach Calabria, Both my parents, My grandparents, My teachers."
What other colleges did you consider? "I was committed to Binghamton."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Luca Accardo on his commitment to High Point University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.

0 52 more...
Bayport Blue Point (NY) 2023 Defense Madison Weybrecht Commits to JMU JesLax1 10/22/21 11:45 AM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Bayport Blue Point (NY) 2023 Defense Madison Weybrecht of LI Legacy Lacrosse Womens has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at James Madison University (JMU).

High school: Bayport Blue Point (Bayport , NY)
College committed to: James Madison University (JMU)
Club team: LI Legacy Lacrosse Womens
Lacrosse honors: American Select black, American Select watch list, LILJ 1st Team, Section XI All-Division Honors, 2021 Class C Long Island Champions, NYS Regional All-Star Game
Academic honors: High Honor Roll, National Honors Society, Community Service Clubs

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Madison Weybrecht on her commitment to James Madison University (JMU). CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

0 67 more...
Great Valley (PA) 2023 Midfield Kaitlyn Giandonato Commits to the Univ. of Pittsburgh JesLax1 10/21/21 12:32 PM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Great Valley (PA) 2023 Midfield Kaitlyn Giandonato of Philly Blast Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at the University of Pittsburgh.

High school: Great Valley (Malvern, PA)
College committed to: University of Pittsburgh
Club team: Philly Blast Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: 2021 USA All American; 1st team all-chestmont league; 2nd team all-Philly league; 100 goal season; 2x NXT showcase all-star team; Philly national tournament team #2; HHH committed games all-star team; High school Team MVP; UA All-American callbacks

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Kaitlyn Giandonato on her commitment to the University of Pittsburgh. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

0 103 more...
North Rockland HS (NY) 2023 Attack, Draw Sophia Corretjer Commits to Villanova University JesLax1 10/21/21 12:07 PM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: North Rockland High School (NY) 2023 Attack, Draw Sophia Corretjer of metro magic has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Villanova University.

High school: North Rockland high school (Theills, NY)
Positions: Attack, Draw
College committed to: Villanova University
Club team: Metro Magic
Lacrosse honors: American select (team downstate)
Academic honors: national honor society
Why did you choose Villanova University, Women's D1? "Loved the coaches and the team when I met them."
What other colleges did you consider? "Lehigh university."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates sophia corretjer on her commitment to Villanova University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

0 47 more...
Bayport Blue Point HS (NY) 2023 Attack Mikaela Mooney Commits to SUNY at Albany JesLax1 10/20/21 12:41 PM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Bayport Blue Point High School (NY) 2023 Attack Mikaela Mooney of LI Legacy Lacrosse Womens has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at SUNY at Albany.

High school: Bayport Blue Point High School (Bayport, NY)
Position: Attack
College committed to: SUNY at Albany
Club team: LI Legacy Lacrosse Womens
Lacrosse honors: LILJ Champs, Varsity Lacrosse, JV in 8th grade for Lacrosse and Soccer, Ranked 8th in the country for HS Team, County Champs, LIC Champs, Suffolk 2023 Team, American Select Black Team, Selected for All Showcase Team from LI Showcase, Inside Lacrosse Shout-out for Legacy Team, LILJ All Long Island Second Team
Academic honors: Honor Roll, High Honor Roll, National Honor Society

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Mikaela Mooney on her commitment to SUNY at Albany. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

0 61 more...
Peddie School (NJ) 2022 Midfield, Attack Nyjah Smarr Commits to DE State Univ. JesLax1 10/19/21 12:13 PM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Peddie School (NJ) 2022 Midfield, Attack Nyjah Smarr of DEWLAX Girls Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Delaware State University.

High school: Peddie School (Hightstown, NJ)
College committed to: Delaware State University
Club team: DEWLAX Girls Lacrosse
Academic honors: 3.75/4.0 GPA, Amnesty International Leader, Black Student Union Leader, Head Tour Guide, Prefect in Dorms, Blue Key Guide, Ambassador for Bridge of Children of Haiti. 1/3 creators for 12 Hours of Action a 12-hour zoom event to educate others on social injustice.
Expected major: Human Resources Management and Services, Other
Why did you choose Delaware State University, Women's D1? "Delaware State University felt like home to me. Coach Jenkins made sure I felt secure in my decision and supported me every step of the way in the commitment process. Not only did she make sure I felt at home with lacrosse, she made sure Delaware State University would be an institution for me to continue to challenge myself academically. My future teammates were extremely welcoming, hardworking, and outgoing. I felt like a part of the Hornet Family as soon as I visited. I’m so excited for the next 4 as a Hornet!"
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I switched to a lacrosse only a year ago. I had the goal of playing collegiate lacrosse and was determined to do so no matter how “late” I was to the game. With the support of you all I was able to do so. Thank you to my family, coaches, and teammates. A special thank you to Patrick Young for taking me under his wing to teach me the basics of lacrosse and for pushing me to do the hard drills that have made me the player I am today. To Coach Dwayne, Coach Natasha, and Coach Scott: Thank you for pushing me and giving me the opportunity to be a part of such a wonderful program."
What other colleges did you consider? "Haverford, Chestnut Hill College, Amherst, Juniata, EMU, Bryn Mawr, DeSales University, Howard University."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Nyjah Smarr on her commitment to Delaware State University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

0 68 more...
Strath Haven (PA) 2023 Midfield, Draw Kaitlin Nieczpiel Commits to SJU JesLax1 10/19/21 12:09 PM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Strath Haven (PA) 2023 Midfield, Draw Kaitlin Nieczpiel of Philly Blast Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Saint Joseph's University (SJU).

High school: Strath Haven (Wallingford, PA)
Positions: Midfield, Draw
College committed to: Saint Joseph's University (SJU)
Club team: Philly Blast Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: 2021 2nd Team All-Central League, Honorable Mention All-Delco, AU Futures, USA Lacrosse National Tournament Team, NXT Showcase All-Star Team; Varsity field hockey and varsity winter track
Why did you choose Saint Joseph's University (SJU), Women's D1? "I loved how Saint Joes has strong academics and small classes. I also fell in love with the campus and the team chemistry. Lastly, I love the goals the coaches had for the program."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank my family and friends for believing in me. Also, my teammates and coaches for pushing me. Special thanks to coaches Julie and Josie, coach Pigeon, coach Caroline, and coach Mongo for helping mold me into the player I have become today."
What other colleges did you consider? "UMBC, Quinnipiac, Hofstra"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Kaitlin Nieczpiel on her commitment to Saint Joseph's University (SJU). CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

0 76 more...
West Genesee HS (NY) 2023 Attack Olivia Blanding Commits to Loyola Univ. MD JesLax1 10/19/21 12:07 PM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: West Genesee High School (NY) 2023 Attack Olivia Blanding of Salt City Snipers Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Loyola University MD.

High school: West Genesee High School (Syracuse, NY)
Position: Attack
College committed to: Loyola University MD
Club team: Salt City Snipers Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: American Select Upstate 2021 New York State Section 3 All-League 2021 Under Armour Command 2020 2021 West Genesee High School team leader assists, second in goals. North Star All-Star
Academic honors: High Honor Roll-3 Years

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Olivia Blanding on her commitment to Loyola University MD. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

0 52 more...
Cicero-North Syracuse HS (NY) 2023 Defense, Midfield Ava Cimino Commits to UConn JesLax1 10/19/21 12:04 PM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Cicero-North Syracuse High School (NY) 2023 Defense, Midfield Ava Cimino of Salt City Snipers Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at the University of Connecticut (UConn).

High school: Cicero-North Syracuse High School (Cicero, NY)
Positions: Defense, Midfield
College committed to: University of Connecticut (UConn)
Club team: Salt City Snipers Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: 2021 Upstate NY American Select Team
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my parents, coaches, and teammates for their support through the years!"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Ava Cimino on her commitment to the University of Connecticut (UConn). CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

0 81 more...
Islip HS (NY) 2023 Faceoff, Midfield Mike Zecchini Commits to Adelphi University JesLax1 10/19/21 12:01 PM
@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Islip High School (NY) 2023 Faceoff, Midfield Mike Zecchini of LI Legacy Lacrosse Mens has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Adelphi University.

High school: Islip High School (Islip New York, NY)
Positions: Faceoff, Midfield
College committed to: Adelphi University
Club team: LI Legacy Lacrosse Mens
Lacrosse honors: Made the Suffolk team for NYSRL in 2019 and 2021. They didn’t have it in 2020 due to covid. LILJ watch list 2020,2021
Academic honors: Honor Roll since 8th grade I help coach special needs kids with Challanger lacrosse in bay shore. I also mentor special needs with ISF in Bohemia
Expected major: Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
Why did you choose Adelphi University, Men's D2? "I chose Adelphi for a few reasons; 1-It has my major (physical education) 2- Always liked and followed the Panthers 3- love coach Purdie he made me feel like family after meeting talking for an hour I knew I wanted to play for him. The players were very welcoming, they would step out of line drills during practice and come introduce themselves while I was talking to coach Purdie. 4- I can live on campus but I’m only 40 minutes from home so my parents can come to see me play."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thanks to Coach John Austin Coach Kieth Shidel Coach Tom Zummo Coach Kevin Quinn Coach Doug Lange Coach Tim Rau Coach Mike Taylor Faceoff coaches; Matt Schomberg Nick Barry (navy) Jake Naso (duke) Jordan Naso (holy cross commit) Dylan Pepe (sienna)."
What other colleges did you consider? "Wagner Limestone Southern Florida Kean"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Mike Zecchini on his commitment to Adelphi University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.

0 75 more...
Lower Merion HS (PA) 2023 Midfield Avery Bickell Commits to the University of MD JesLax1 10/18/21 11:56 AM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Lower Merion HS (PA) 2023 Midfield Avery Bickell of Dynasty Elite has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at the University of Maryland.

High school: Lower Merion HS (Narberth, PA)
College committed to: University of Maryland
Club team: Dynasty Elite
Lacrosse honors: Under Armour 150 Selection, Under Armour All America - Spotlight Division All-Tournament Team, Maryland Showcase - Undefeated Team 20, US National Tournament - Team Philadelphia, Two-year Varsity Starter, Maryland Showcase All-Tournament Second Team, Maverik National Lacrosse Classic - Team Pennsylvania 2023 Champions, Yeardley Love Award Winner at Lax with Love UMBC, Best Offensive Player Award Lower Merion Field Hockey
Academic honors: Consistent Honor Roll student taking honors courses, Character Counts Award at LMHS, Student Government Head, One Love Club, French Club

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Avery Bickell on her commitment to the University of Maryland. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

0 84 more...
Mepham HS (NY) 2022 Midfield, Attack Kaitlyn Smith Commits to Marywood University JesLax1 10/18/21 11:54 AM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Mepham High School (NY) 2022 Midfield, Attack Kaitlyn Smith of LI Empire Lacrosse Girls has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Marywood University.

High school: Mepham High School (Merrick, NY)
College committed to: Marywood University
Club team: LI Empire Lacrosse Girls
Lacrosse honors: All American Games All county Top 10 point leaders in Nassau County
Academic honors: Honor Roll Honors Society Social Studies Honors Society Spanish Honors Society English Honors Society Seal of Biliteracy Leadership Cohen Strong
Expected major: Architecture

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Kaitlyn Smith on her commitment to Marywood University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

0 67 more...
Irondequoit HS (NY) 2023 Attack, Midfield Maeve Brennan Commits JU JesLax1 10/18/21 11:51 AM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Irondequoit High School (NY) 2023 Attack, Midfield Maeve Brennan of Monster Elite Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Jacksonville University (JU).

High school: Irondequoit High School (Rochester, NY)
Positions: Attack, Midfield
College committed to: Jacksonville University (JU)
Club team: Monster Elite Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: 1st team All-County All-Greater Rochester Honorable Mention HHH Showcase All-Star Scholar-Athlete American Select Upstate NY
Academic honors: Class President Link Crew Leader Nominated for National Honor Society High Honor Roll
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thanks to my Coaches, teammates, friends, family"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Maeve Brennan on her commitment to Jacksonville University (JU). CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

0 97 more...
Rocky Point HS (NY) 2023 Goalie Alexa Kuhn Commits to the UMass Lowell JesLax1 10/18/21 11:48 AM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Rocky Point High School (NY) 2023 Goalie Alexa Kuhn of Yellow Jackets LI has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at the University of Massachusetts-Lowell.

High school: Rocky Point High School (Rocky Point, NY)
Position: Goalie
College committed to: University of Massachusetts-Lowell
Lacrosse honors: 2019 Under Armor All American 2019 National Champion
Expected major: Nursing Science
Why did you choose the University of Massachusetts-Lowell, Women's D1? "The atmosphere and the coaches are amazing. I wanted to go to a school that not only had an amazing lacrosse program, but also an amazing academic program. The school feels like a second home and the team already feels like a second family."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I want to thank my wonderful coaches, my parents, my grandparents, and my brother. I also want to thank Coach Miller, Coach Rippey, and Coach Mac for making me feel so welcome into the River Hawk Family!"
What other colleges did you consider? "Stony Brook and Delaware."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Alexa Kuhn on her commitment to the University of Massachusetts-Lowell. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

0 79 more...
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Today's Visitors
7 members (JimSection1, BiggLax, 1026ME, JMLax1, TM@BOTC, JesLax1, LILax15), 3,307 guests, and 815 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod