Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
TRYOUTS Jump to new posts
Calling All Goalies BOTC_EVENTS Yesterday at 05:26 PM
0 31 more...
PLAYERS TRIBUNE Jump to new posts
Saint Paul’s School for Girls (MD) 2022 Midfield, Draw Madison Beale Commits to Duke University TM@BOTC 09/24/20 08:16 PM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Saint Paul’s School for Girls (MD) 2022 Midfield, Draw Madison Beale of Sky Walkers Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Duke University.

High school: Saint Paul’s School for Girls (Ellicott City, MD)
Grad year: 2022
Positions: Midfield, Draw
College committed to: Duke University
Club teams: Sky Walkers Lacrosse, Nation United
Lacrosse honors: 2019 Most Improved Award for St. Paul's School for Girls Varsity Lacrosse, IAAM A Conference 2019 Underclass Under Armour All American, Baltimore Command - Champions 2019 UA150 Selection, Lacrosse Magazine’s Best 2022 Girls Lacrosse Players of 2019, Lacrosse Magazine’s 2020 Watchlist 2022 Girls, 2020 Nike Elite 120 Selection, Penn State All Star Team 2017, Navy All Star 2019
Academic honors: Black Awareness Club - President Red Cross Club Student Government Association - Class Representative High Honor Roll Green Key Ambassador Peer Tutor Peer Mentor SCHOLARS - 2 year research project
Expected major: Biological & Biomedical Sciences

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Madison Beale on her commitment to Duke University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below:

0 103 more...
Virginia Episcopal School (VA) 2021 Midfield Tremain Parker Commits to Pace University BOTC_EVENTS 09/24/20 07:01 PM
@365Lax Boys' Recruit: Virginia Episcopal School (VA) 2021 Midfield Tremain Parker of Amped Lax has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Pace University.

High school: Virginia Episcopal School (Lynchburg, VA)
Grad year: 2021
Position: Midfield
College committed to: Pace University
Club team: Amped Lax
Lacrosse honors: 2019 Baltimore Summer Kick off All Star
Academic honors: 100 Black Men triangle East chapter Glee club Top teens of America
Expected major: Communication & Journalism
Why did you choose Pace University, Men's D2? "I chose Pace University because I felt comfortable with the coaching staff, also because of its diversity and the willing to compete and get better as a program."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "[Thanks to my] Mom and Dad, Amped Coaches (Chris Rusbuldt), & VES Coach (Kevin Gates)."
What other colleges did you consider? "Seton hill University, Washington College, & St Mary’s University."

365Lax, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Tremain Parker on his commitment to Pace University. 365Lax provides lacrosse-specific services year round (camps, clinics, showcase teams & more) and they specialize in helping all athletes maximize their full potential and specifically specialize in training players to get prepared for the next level while implementing a NCAA training regiment performed by a variety of the top colleges in the country. For athletes of all ages & prospective student-athletes looking to enhance their game, visit 365Lax.com to train with their highly decorated & experienced coaches.

0 64 more...
Manhasset High School (NY) 2022 Attack Matthew Perfetto Commits to Cornell University TM@BOTC 09/24/20 01:28 PM
@365Lax Boys' Recruit: Manhasset High School (NY) 2022 Attack Matthew Perfetto of FLG Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Cornell University.

High school: Manhasset High School (Manhasset, NY)
Position: Attack
College committed to: Cornell University
Club team: FLG Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: Top Performers from Long Island in the Big X Classic, August 2020 Summer Showdown Players to Watch, July 2020 Long Island Lacrosse Journal - Top Performers in the Class of 2022 in the Summer Showdown, July 2020 US Club Lacrosse Summer Showdown Players to Watch, July 2020 Long Island Top 21 Players to Watch, May 2020 LILaxJournal- Featured Manhasset Player, April 2020 LILaxJournal- Class of 2022 Boys Watch List, April 2020 Back of the Cage Top Sophomores on Long Island, September 2019 Inside Lacrosse Long Island Showdown Standout Selection, August 2019 Back of the Cage Top Freshmen on Long Island, September 2018 Nassau County Regional Team, July 2018 and 2019 FLG in 3D All-Star, July 2019 Maverik Showtime Participant, June 2018 and 2019
Academic honors: High Honor Roll, Italian Honor Society, Jr. National Honor Society, National Honor Society
Why did you choose Cornell University, Men's D1? "A combination of high academics and high level lacrosse."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my family and all my coaches along the way to help me get to where I am today."

365Lax, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Matthew Perfetto on his commitment to Cornell University. 365Lax provides lacrosse-specific services year round (camps, clinics, showcase teams & more) and they specialize in helping all athletes maximize their full potential and specifically specialize in training players to get prepared for the next level while implementing a NCAA training regiment performed by a variety of the top colleges in the country. For athletes of all ages & prospective student-athletes looking to enhance their game, visit 365Lax.com to train with their highly decorated & experienced coaches.

0 37 more...
The Derryfield School (NH) 2021 Defense, Midfield Lauren MacLean Commits to SCS TM@BOTC 09/23/20 01:32 PM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: The Derryfield School (NH) 2021 Defense, Midfield Lauren MacLean of NH Tomahawks has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Southern Connecticut State University.

High school: The Derryfield School (Windham, NH)
Positions: Defense, Midfield
College committed to: Southern Connecticut State University
Club team: NH Tomahawks
Lacrosse honors: 4-year Varsity Starter, 2020 - NH Pre-Season All-State, 2019 - NHIAA State Championship, 2019 - Maverick National Lacrosse Classic Team New England 20/21, 2018 & 2019 Nike Philly Fall Showcase, 2019 NXT Philly Summer Showcase, 2019 - Super Sophs Showcase, 2018 - Fab Frosh Showcase, 2018 - NHIAA Divison Champion and State Final Four.
Academic honors: Honors, Honors Chemistry, Honors Anatomy, AT Biology and Latin IV.
Expected major: Health Professions
Why did you choose Southern Connecticut State University, Women's D2? "I chose SCSU for the diversity and the overall sense of community on campus. Coach Kevin is also a huge reason for my commitment. He is extremely dedicated to the girls on the lacrosse team and he is consistently working to develop the program."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I want to say a special thanks to my Mom, Dad, coaches, and especially my brother, Jonny MacLean (Monmouth MLAX '23), for being one of my biggest supporters and helping me continuously raise my game."
What other colleges did you consider? "Monmouth University, Merrimack College, University of Rochester, Drew University, St. John Fisher College, and Endicott College."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Lauren MacLean on her commitment to Southern Connecticut State University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

0 115 more...
Sponsored Links
William Penn Charter School (PA) 2022 Attack, Midfield Petey Malitas Commits to Duke University TM@BOTC 09/22/20 08:10 PM
@365Lax Boys' Recruit: William Penn Charter School (PA) 2022 Attack, Midfield Petey Malitas of Big 4 HHH has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Duke University.

High school: William Penn Charter School (Philadelphia, PA)
Positions: Attack, Midfield
College committed to: Duke University
Club team: Big 4 HHH
Lacrosse honors: HS Varsity player - 8th grade Under Armour 2019, Philly Region Inside Lacrosse 2019- Best 2022 Attacks, Black Card 2020 Adrenaline All Star, 2020 NLF All Star
Academic honors: High Honors - GPA 3.8 Community Service through my High School
Expected major: Business
Why did you choose Duke University, Men's D1? "Duke is a perfect fit for me. The academic and athletic programs will be great for me both on and off the field. Excited to be part of Duke Lacrosse"
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Special thanks to my friends and family for all their support over the years. Thank you to all my coaches who guided me in my lacrosse journey especially Coach McDonough, Coach Sankey and Coach McKinney."
What other colleges did you consider? "Navy, Penn, Lehigh, & Ohio State"

365Lax, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Cole Sullivan on his commitment to SUNY College at Geneseo. 365Lax provides lacrosse-specific services year round (camps, clinics, showcase teams & more) and they specialize in helping all athletes maximize their full potential and specifically specialize in training players to get prepared for the next level while implementing a NCAA training regiment performed by a variety of the top colleges in the country. For athletes of all ages & prospective student-athletes looking to enhance their game, visit 365Lax.com to train with their highly decorated & experienced coaches.
0 120 more...
Darien High School (CT) 2022 Goalie Shea Dolce Commits to Boston College TM@BOTC 09/22/20 07:05 PM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Darien High School (CT) 2022 Goalie Shea Dolce of CT Grizzlies Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Boston College.

High school: Darien High School (Darien, CT)
Position: Goalie
College committed to: Boston College
Club team: CT Grizzlies Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: U15 US development team member, CONNY UA team 2018, CONNY UA team 2019, CONNY UA team 2020
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Special thanks to my parents and coaches for getting me here!"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Shea Dolce on her commitment to Boston College. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

0 102 more...
North Middlesex Regional High School (MA) 2021 Attack Jordon Highley Commits to Davenport University TM@BOTC 09/22/20 05:13 PM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: North Middlesex Regional High School (MA) 2021 Attack Jordon Highley of Granite State Elite Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Davenport University.

High school: North Middlesex Regional High School (Townsend, MA)
College committed to: Davenport University
Club team: Granite State Elite Lacrosse
Why did you choose Davenport University, Women's D2? "I loved the campus, the academics and the great culture of Davenport Women's Lacrosse."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "A special thank you to my Dad, Mom, family, coaches, and friends for the constant support. Go Panthers!🖤❤️"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Jordon Highley on her commitment to Davenport University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

0 101 more...
Agnes Irwin School (PA) 2022 Midfield, Draw Sydney Wilson Commits to the University of Florida TM@BOTC 09/22/20 03:43 PM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Agnes Irwin School (PA) 2022 Midfield, Draw Sydney Wilson of Big 4 HHH has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at the University of Florida.

High school: Agnes Irwin School (Rosemont, PA)
College committed to: University of Florida
Lacrosse honors: 2020 Lacrosse Magazine, 2022 National Watchlist-Midfield, 2020 All-America Lacrosse Highlight Team-Philadelphia Team, 2020 Agnes Irwin HS Team Ranked #21, IL Top 25 HS Power Rankings Preseason (2/20/20), 2020 Varsity starter Agnes Irwin High School, 2019 U.S. Club Rankings Summer/Fall Rankings 12/26/19 - Big 4 HHH 2022 Ranked #13 2019 Under Armour Philadelphia Command Team 2019 US Lacrosse National Team Development Player Combine invitee 2019 WPLL Pennsylvania Region Team Member 2019 PASLA National Tournament Philly Team 2 Member 2019 Radnor High School Varsity Lacrosse Team as a Freshman 2019 Radnor High School Central League Champions 2018 Under Armour Uncommitted 2022 Team 2018 Golden Boot Awardee (Highest Goal Scorer) - Freshman year
Academic honors: Agnes Irwin: High Honors First & Second Semester | Radnor HS: Distinguished Honor Roll, Best Buddies club member, Athletes for Athletes (Special Olympics), SpeakUP! leadership and Youth lacrosse coach, PAL (working with a 3rd grader in the Lower School at Agnes Irwin - several times a month)
Why did you choose University of Florida, Women's D1? "I chose the University of Florida because Mandee, Nadine and Taryn are amazing coaches! They all have a great energy that really drew me to them. Since Carly (my twin sister) and I decided to attend college together, we wanted to experience something new and go further away from home. Florida is also the perfect mix of high level academics and athletics with the excitement of big-time football! "
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank my HHH club director, Colleen Magarity, for always pushing me to be my best. Also I would like to thank my HHH club coach Kasey Mock for being such a positive leader and helping me focus on enjoying the game. And another big thank you to my Agnes Irwin coach, Lauren Wray, for being such a strong leader and helping me grow on and off the field. Thank you to all of my current and past teammates for helping me become the player I am today, you guys have added so much joy to playing lacrosse. A heartfelt thank you to my parents for supporting me in everything and driving me all around for tournaments, practices, and shooting practice with friends. The biggest thank you to my twin sister Carly for pushing me, practicing with me everyday, and truly molding me to become the player I am today- I cannot wait to play together for our 4 years at Florida. Go Gators!! "
What other colleges did you consider? "Stony Brook, Penn State, Harvard, Yale"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Sydney Wilson on her commitment to the University of Florida. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

0 102 more...
CAMPS & CLINICS Jump to new posts
Legacy Girls Lacrosse K-2 Clinics BOTC_EVENTS 09/21/20 06:17 PM
0 63 more...
Carle Place H.S. (NY) 2022 Defense, Midfield Abigail Lyons Commits to the University of Notre DameCommits to the University of Notre Dame TM@BOTC 09/21/20 03:22 PM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Carle Place High School (NY) 2022 Defense, Midfield Abigail Lyons of Long Island Top Guns has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at the University of Notre Dame.

High school: Carle Place High School (Westbury, NY)
Positions: Defense, Midfield
College committed to: University of Notre Dame
Club team: Long Island Top Guns
Lacrosse honors: 2019 US Lacrosse Select Team Member, 2019 All Conference Lacrosse, US Lacrosse Magazine Best 2022 Girls Lacrosse of 2019, Long Island Lacrosse Journal Class of 22 Watchlist, 2019 US Lacrosse, NTDP U15 Combine, 2019 WPLL Futures National Summit Invite, 2019 UA Callback Academy Invite, 2020 Nike 120 Invite
Academic honors: National Junior Honor Society Spanish Honor Society A Honor Roll
Why did you choose University of Notre Dame, Women's D1? "It has such an amazing culture and had the best combination of athletics and academics!"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Abigail Lyons on her commitment to University of Notre Dame. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

0 174 more...
Center Moriches High School (NY) 2021 Attack Hayley Hermsdorf Commits to Franklin Pierce University TM@BOTC 09/21/20 02:21 PM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Center Moriches High School (NY) 2021 Attack Hayley Hermsdorf of Blue Devils Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Franklin Pierce University.

High school: Center Moriches (Center Moriches, NY)
Club team: Blue Devils Lacrosse
College committed to: Franklin Pierce University
Academic honors: Honor society: English, Spanish, Math, Music, & Social studies | National Ap courses: Ap world, Ap US history, Ap lit, Ap comp, Ap calc, Ap physics | College courses: Spanish 5 Economics
Expected major: Education
Why did you choose Franklin Pierce University, Women's D2? "Love the team, coaches, and location."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Hayley Hermsdorf on her commitment to Franklin Pierce University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

0 127 more...
Snipers Elite Lacrosse Skills & Drills Clinic BOTC_EVENTS 09/20/20 06:11 PM
0 64 more...
Shoreham Wading River (NY) 2022 Midfield Catherine Erb Commits to Dartmouth College TM@BOTC 09/20/20 05:22 PM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Shoreham Wading River (NY) 2022 Midfield Catherine Erb of Long Island Top Guns has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Dartmouth College.

High school: Shoreham Wading River (Shoreham, NY)
Position: Midfield
College committed to: Dartmouth College
Club team: Long Island Top Guns
Lacrosse honors: 3 yr Varsity player, 2019 Under Armor LI Command Team, Lacrosse Magazine 2022 Top midfielder list, Lacrosse Magazine 2022 Top 100 player list
Academic honors: 4.0 GPA

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Catherine Erb on her commitment to Dartmouth College. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

0 132 more...
TRYOUTS Jump to new posts
Rebels LC Open Spots BOTC_EVENTS 09/18/20 01:21 AM
0 116 more...
COLLEGE LACROSSE Jump to new posts
DI Council Extends Recruiting Dead Period TM@BOTC 09/17/20 06:10 PM
The Division I Council extended the recruiting dead period through Jan. 1. The Council has been reviewing the dead period on a regular basis since April. A dead period precludes all in-person recruiting. Phone calls and correspondence can continue to occur.

Members also adopted emergency legislation prohibiting schools from giving complimentary game tickets to prospective student-athletes and their high school or two-year college coaches during the dead period.

While the Council acknowledged and appreciates the growing desire to resume in-person recruiting by select coaches’ associations, Council members ultimately concluded the primary concern right now must be protecting the current student-athletes on our campuses,” said Council chair M. Grace Calhoun, athletics director at Pennsylvania. “We encourage our coaches to interact with prospective student-athletes virtually in this time period.”

The decision to implement the dead period was first made at the onset of the COVID-19 crisis. The Council has continued to extend the dead period under the guidance of medical experts. The majority of coaches associations also supported an extension of the dead period

-NCAA.com
0 78 more...
The Agnes Irwin School (PA) 2022 Midfield, Attack Carly Wilson Commits to the University of Florida TM@BOTC 09/17/20 01:35 PM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: The Agnes Irwin School (PA) 2022 Midfield, Attack Carly Wilson of Big 4 HHH has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at the University of Florida.

High school: The Agnes Irwin School (Villanova, PA)
Positions: Midfield, Attack
College committed to: University of Florida
Lacrosse honors: 2020 Lacrosse Magazine National Watchlist Attack, 2020 All-America Lacrosse Highlight Team-Philadelphia Team, 2020 Agnes Irwin HS Team Ranked #21, IL Top 25 HS Power Rankings Preseason (2/20/20), 2020 Varsity starter Agnes Irwin High School, 2019 U.S. Club Rankings Summer/Fall Rankings 12/26/19 - Big 4 HHH 2022 Ranked #13, 2019 Under Armour Philadelphia Command Team, 2019 US Lacrosse National Team Development Player Combine invitee, 2019 WPLL Pennsylvania Region Team Member, 2019 PASLA National Tournament Philly Team 1 Member, 2019 Radnor High School Varsity Lacrosse Team as a freshman, 2019 Radnor High School Central League Champions, 2019 Radnor Varsity Coaches Awardee, 2018 Under Armour Uncommitted 2022 Team
Academic honors: Agnes Irwin: High Honors First & Second Semester;, Radnor HS: Distinguished Honor Roll, Best Buddies club member, Athletes for Athletes (Special Olympics), SpeakUP! leadership and Youth lacrosse coach, PAL (working with a 3rd grader in the Lower School at Agnes Irwin - several times a month), 2019 Originated a non-profit charity to provide fresh fruits and vegetables to the homeless in Philadelphia-Produce Project along with all social media content
Why did you choose University of Florida, Women's D1? "When I walked onto campus I immediately felt chills and knew that I wanted to go to the University of Florida. I love how Florida has a big time athletic feel, but at the same time, it feels like a tight-knit family. When I first met Mandee, Taryn, and Nadine, their energy jumped off the screen and it felt like I knew them for years. Their combined lacrosse experience is amazing and I am so excited to learn from them. I was also really drawn to their strong academics and my twin sister, Sydney, and I really wanted to go to school in the south to have a new experience together. "
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I want to thank Colleen Magarity for guiding me through this process and always challenging me to get better everyday. I also want to thank Kasey Mock for teaching me how to play with my head and my heart and for inspiring me to play with and for my team. Another huge thank you to Lauren Wray for encouraging me to be aggressive, gritty, and to never back down from an opponent. Thank you to my parents who have always been there for me and for driving those long drives to tournaments and camps; I truly could not have done anything without you guys encouraging me and being my rocks. I also want to thank all of my teammates who have pushed me to get better every day and who have taught me how to be a supportive teammate. A special thank you goes out to my HHH family who has been there from the start of it all and created so many special memories together. Finally, I would love to thank my twin sister for being my constant workout buddy and for always pushing me to be my best; I could not have done this without you being my source of motivation and best friend- I love you so much and cannot wait to be Gators together!! "
What other colleges did you consider? "Stony Brook, Penn State, Harvard, & Yale"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Carly Wilson on her commitment to University of Florida. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

0 170 more...
Canandaigua Academy (NY) 2022 Midfield, Draw Abbey Herod Commits to Boston College TM@BOTC 09/16/20 07:47 PM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Canandaigua Academy (NY) 2022 Midfield, Draw Abbey Herod of Monster Elite Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Boston College.

High school: Canandaigua Academy (Canandaigua, NY)
College committed to: Boston College
Club team: Monster Elite Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: Monroe County First Team (Freshman), Section 5 Championship All Tournament Team (Freshman), All Greater Rochester Honorable Mention (Freshman)
Academic honors: Distinguished Scholar every quarter
Expected major: Mathematics & Statistics
Why did you choose Boston College, Women's D1? "The team culture and high level of both education and lacrosse."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I’d like to thank my parents and my brother for always pushing me to get better, and my coach, Ronnie Davis, for leading me through the lacrosse world from a young age."
What other colleges did you consider? "Yale, Richmond, UVA, & Pitt"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Abbey Herod on her commitment to Boston College. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

0 163 more...
Garden City High School (NY) 2022 Attack Meghan Rode Commits to Syracuse University TM@BOTC 09/15/20 05:27 PM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Garden City High School (NY) 2022 Attack Meghan Rode of Long Island Liberty Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Syracuse University.

High school: Garden City High School (Garden City, NY)
College committed to: Syracuse University
Club team: Long Island Liberty Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: WPLL New York Futures Team, LILJ 2022 Watchlist
What other colleges did you consider? "USC, Brown, Duke, Loyola, Colgate, & American"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Meghan Rode on her commitment to Syracuse University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

0 137 more...
LI Outlaws Fall Clinic BOTC_EVENTS 09/15/20 12:44 AM
0 89 more...
Center Moriches High School (NY) 2022 Goalie Caitlin Noack Commits to UPenn TM@BOTC 09/14/20 02:37 PM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Center Moriches High School (NY) 2022 Goalie Caitlin Noack of Team Elevate Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at the University of Pennsylvania.

High school: Center Moriches High School (Center Moriches, NY)
Position: Goalie
College committed to: University of Pennsylvania
Club team: Team Elevate Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: 2 time Brine NLC Long Island, 2017 Club team MVP. Varsity Lacrosse Starter 8th Grade, 9th, and 10th grade. 2018 season, 1 Game MVP, 2019 Suffolk County Lacrosse Coaches Association Unsung hero award. 2019 top 5 in NYS total saves. Named to the 2022 Young GOAT watch list. 2020 Top 40 Long Island Sophomores - Back of the cage. 2020 Three Sport varsity Scholar Athlete award - Varsity Volleyball, Varsity Winter Track, Varsity Lacrosse. 2020 WPLL Futures selection - Long Island
Academic honors: Mu Alpha Theta, Math Honor Society Nominee, NSHSS member 2020. High Academic Honor Roll 2018, 2019, 2020. 2020 Three Sport varsity Scholar Athlete award
Why did you choose University of Pennsylvania, Women's D1? "I chose the University of Pennsylvania because of the great academic and athletic opportunities they present. The coaches valued me not only as an athlete and a goalie, but also as a student. They have given me an opportunity to have a great education while also competing for a national championship. The importance they put on the goalie position, the family atmosphere they have displayed, and the beautiful campus, all made me realize very fast that this was somewhere I wanted to be. I couldn't be happier."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank You God! Thank you Coach Karin Corbett, Coach Nicole Troost, Coach Kerri Whitaker, Coach Dave Kotowski, Coach Victoria Kotowski, Coach Cathi Behar, Coach Katie Reilly, Thank you to all of my teammates. Thanks to Coach Geoff Cassell, Coach Paul Raimondi, Coach Jeff Mischler, Coach Bob Nofi, Liz Hogan, Jonathan Edwards, Tim O'Meara, Dr Mark Harary, Orthopedic Associates of Long Island, St. Charles Orthopedics, Coach Bob Dietz, Coach Nancy Morrow, Coach Hal Goodale, Coach Kevin Rempe, Coach Fred Schulz. Thank you to my sisters and my brother and of course my parents, my Dad (also my coach) and my Mom who cried with me when I gave my verbal."
What other colleges did you consider? "Long Island University, Cornell, Stony Brook, Campbell, UNC, Syracuse"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Caitlin Noack on her commitment to University of Pennsylvania. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

0 159 more...
Bay Shore High School (NY) 2022 Midfield, Attack Elizabeth Schmutz Commits to Army West Point TM@BOTC 09/13/20 02:13 PM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Bay Shore High School (NY) 2022 Midfield, Attack Elizabeth Schmutz of LI Yellow Jackets has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Army West Point.

High school: Bay Shore High School (Bay Shore, NY)
College committed to: Army West Point
Club team: LI Yellow Jackets
Lacrosse honors: Under Armour 150 participant, Nike Elite 120 participant, Varsity player since 8th grade, Under Armour All American nominee, WPLL future prospect, USNDTP U15 team prospect
Academic honors: 4.0 GPA, High Honor Roll, National Honor Society Member, Principals List, Community Service Club Peer Support

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Elizabeth Schmutz on her commitment to Army West Point. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

0 124 more...
TOURNAMENTS, SHOWCASES & LEAGUES Jump to new posts
Long Island 3 Lacrosse Classic BOTC_EVENTS 09/11/20 02:09 PM
0 205 more...
Half Hollow Hills High School West (NY) 2021 Midfield, Attack Kristen Vaccarelli Commits to Hartwick TM@BOTC 09/10/20 02:13 PM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Half Hollow Hills High School West (NY) 2021 Midfield, Attack Kristen Vaccarelli of Team 91 Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Hartwick College.

High school: Half Hollow Hills High School West (Dix Hills, NY)
College committed to: Hartwick College
Club team: Team 91 Lacrosse Girls
Lacrosse honors: Unsung Hero Award
Academic honors: High Honor Roll, NHS, Italian honor society
Why did you choose Hartwick College, Women's D3? "It was the best fit for me and I loved everything about the school!"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Kristen Vaccarelli on her commitment to Hartwick College. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

0 42 more...
Half Hollow Hills High School East (NY) 2021 Defense Chloe Mihos Commits to Hartford TM@BOTC 09/09/20 07:58 PM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Half Hollow Hills High School East (NY) 2021 Defense Chloe Mihos of Team 91 Lacrosse Girls has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at the University of Hartford.

High school: Half Hollow Hills High School East (Dix Hills, NY)
Position: Defense
College committed to: University of Hartford
Club team: Team 91 Lacrosse Girls
Lacrosse honors: Maryland Lacrosse Showcase All Star (2019)
Academic honors: High honor student
Why did you choose University of Hartford, Women's D1? "It checked off all of the boxes. Not only are the coaches amazing, but the current players were so warm and welcoming, and the school is not too big and not too far from home!"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Chloe Mihos on her commitment to University of Hartford. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

0 139 more...
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Today's Visitors
11 members (cltlax, BOTC_EVENTS, TM@BOTC, David20, MomOf6, HammerOfJustice, TheBackOfTheCage, HP2008, louis1, Laxpilot, KitNineteen), 4,667 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod