The CBLaxers.com Elite 88 Showcase & The Igloo Elite 80 Showcase Camp Are Now Open for Registration - Limited Spots!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Team 91 MD
by Anonymous -
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,269
Posts349,124
Members2,503
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
HIGH SCHOOL LACROSSE Jump to new posts
Fan Media Poll: The Top Ranked Boys Lacrosse Sophomore Midfielder on Long Island (2025 Grads) TheBackOfTheCage
0 864 more...
PLAYERS TRIBUNE Jump to new posts
Manhasset HS (NY) 2024 Attack Mia LoPinto Commits to the USC Team BOTC
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Manhasset High School (NY) 2024 Attack Mia LoPinto has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at the University of Southern California (USC).

High school: Manhasset High School (Manhasset, NY)
Grad year: 2024
Position: Attack
College committed to: University of Southern California (USC)
Lacrosse honors: Top 10 2024 Attacker to watch Fall 2022 All Tournament Team 2024 Lax for The Cure Summer 2022 All Long Island Team Class C Long Island Championship Game Jr. Open 2022 LILJ All Long Island Games 2022 LILJ End of Season Watch List
Academic honors: Adaptive PAL Program Jr. Coalition Against Breast Cancer Jr. Booster Club Key Club
Why did you choose the University of Southern California (USC), Women's D1? "High Academics and Top Lacrosse"
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my Coaches and Family for all their encouragement and guidance!"
What other colleges did you consider? "University of Florida Yale UPenn"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Mia LoPinto on her commitment to the University of Southern California (USC). CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below:

0 59 more...
Darien HS (CT) 2024 Goalie Elizabeth Gonnella Commits to Princeton Univ. Team BOTC
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Darien High School (CT) 2024 Goalie Elizabeth Gonnella of Sound Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Princeton University.

High school: Darien High School (Darien, CT)
Position: Goalie
College committed to: Princeton University
Club team: Sound Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: 2022 Best in Class; 2022 Juniors Open; Epoch/LILJ Player of the Game; 2021 and 2022 Nike American Select National Champions; 2022 Lake Placid Northstar Division (Committed Players) Champions and Tournament MVP

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Elizabeth Gonnella on her commitment to Princeton University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

0 48 more...
Fan Poll: Who's Your Pick for the Pre-Season HS Boys' Lacrosse Top Ranked Sophomore-Midfield of the Year (2025 Grads) on Long Island Team BOTC
0 823 more...
State College Area HS (PA) 2023 Goalie Zack Paterno Commits to Wagner Team BOTC
@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: State College Area High School (PA) 2023 Goalie Zack Paterno of Duke's Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Wagner College.

High school: State College Area High School (State College, PA)
Grad year: 2023
College committed to: Wagner College
Club team: Duke's Lacrosse Club, Duke's Young Guns
Expected major: Accounting and Finance
Why did you choose Wagner College, Men's D1? "I've always loved the location and feel of Wagner and think it offers me a great opportunity both academically and athletically. I felt a strong connection with entire coaching staff and love their vision for the program and where I fit into it."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I just want to thank my high school coaches for believing in me. I especially want to thank my Dukes coaches Jack, Rob and Shane for coaching me up me; and Ebe and Jason for pushing me to do my best. Thanks to all of my teammates for being supportive and a special thanks to my family for being my biggest fans."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Zack Paterno on his commitment to Wagner College. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.

0 28 more...
Sponsored Links
St. Andrews Episcopal School (MD) 2023 Attack Jake McClure Commits to VMI Team BOTC
@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: St. Andrews Episcopal School (MD) 2023 Attack Jake McClure of Rock Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Virginia Military Institute (VMI).

High school: St. Andrews Episcopal School (Potomac, MD)
College committed to: Virginia Military Institute (VMI)
Club team: Rock Lacrosse
Expected major: Computer and Information Systems Security/Information Assurance
Why did you choose Virginia Military Institute (VMI), Men's D1? "I chose VMI for its rigorous academics and environment that will prepare me for life ahead."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "First and foremost thank you to my parents who have sacrificed lots to get me where I am. Secondly, Thank you to all the coaches who have helped me and believed in me through the years!"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Jake McClure on his commitment to Virginia Military Institute (VMI). CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.

0 20 more...
Fan Poll: Who's Your Pick for the Pre-Pre-Season HS Boys' Lacrosse Top Ranked Sophomore of the Year (2025 Grads) on Long Island TheBackOfTheCage
Who's Your Pick?
0 3,587 more...
McDonogh School of Maryland (MD) 2024 Midfield, Attack Remi Schaller Commits to the UMich Team BOTC
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: McDonogh School of Maryland (MD) 2024 Midfield, Attack Remi Schaller of M&D Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at University of Michigan.

High school: McDonogh School of Maryland (Owings Mills, MD)
Positions: Midfield, Attack
College committed to: University of Michigan
Club team: M&D Lacrosse Club
Lacrosse honors: Team USA U16 2021 and 2022, American Select AllStar 2022, HHH Committed Games AllStar 2022, Juniors Open Player of the Game 2022, UNC Winter Camp AllStar, Boston College Winter Camp AllStar, UA150 selection 2021 & 2022, Philly’s Phinest AllStar, Apex60 AllStar
Academic honors: McDonogh Honor Roll 2021 and 2022 2022 National Society of High School Scholars selection Baltimore Hunger Project Volunteer Happy Helpers Volunteer WCC Camp Volunteer
Expected major: Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services, Other
Why did you choose University of Michigan, Women's D1? "It was my lifelong dream!"
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to John Brown, Scott Robinson & Chris Robinson for 8 great years with M&D, my All-World Coach at McDonogh, Taylor Cummings, my M&D and McD Teammates for all of the fun along the way and, of course, my Parents who were with me every step of the way on this a-Maizing journey!"
What other colleges did you consider? "UNC, Maryland, Virginia, Syracuse, Duke"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Remi Schaller on her commitment to the University of Michigan. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

0 77 more...
Perkiomen Valley HS (PA) 2023 Faceoff, Midfield Colin Delo Commits to Canisius Team BOTC
@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Perkiomen Valley High School (PA) 2023 Faceoff, Midfield Colin Delo of NXT Lacrosse Boys has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Canisius College.

High school: Perkiomen Valley High School (Schwenksville, PA)
Positions: Faceoff, Midfield
College committed to: Canisius College
Club team: NXT Lacrosse Boys
Expected major: Business
Why did you choose Canisius College, Men's D1? "I chose Canisius because I feel it gives me the best opportunity to succeed in both academics and athletics which will set me up for my future success. I felt a real connection with all the coaches and believe they can help me to evolve my game and take it to the next level. It felt like home."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I want to thank God, my family and all my coaches for helping me to be prepared for the next step in my life and for supporting me to acheive my goals!"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Colin Delo on his commitment to Canisius College. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.

0 33 more...
TOURNAMENTS, SHOWCASES & LEAGUES Jump to new posts
True Blue Lacrosse JC17 Shootout For Dreams Charitable Tournament BOTC_EVENTS
0 55 more...
North Penn HS (PA) 2024 Midfield, Attack Jainil Patel Commits to Gwynedd Mercy Univ. Team BOTC
@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: North Penn High School (PA) 2024 Midfield, Attack Jainil Patel of True Philly has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Gwynedd Mercy University.

High school: North Penn high school (Lansdale, PA)
Positions: Midfield, Attack
College committed to: Gwynedd Mercy University
Club team: True Philly
Lacrosse honors: Nxt Philly Fall showcase Atlantic boys showcase
Academic honors: Honor roll freshman year

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Jainil Patel on his commitment to Gwynedd Mercy University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.

0 38 more...
Stillwater Area HS (MN) 2023 Draw, Midfield Tori Liljegren Commits to Lindenwood Univ. Team BOTC
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Stillwater Area High School (MN) 2023 Draw, Midfield Tori Liljegren has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Lindenwood University.

High school: Stillwater Area High School (Stillwater, MN)
Positions: Draw, Midfield
College committed to: Lindenwood University
Lacrosse honors: Sophomore year: Team MVP, All section second team, All conference Junior Year: Team MVP, All section first team, All state second team, All conference, Captain for senior year
Academic honors: 3.8 GPA!
Expected major: Exercise Physiology
Why did you choose Lindenwood University, Women's D2? "I absolutely fell in love with the campus. It's so pretty and i love the way they laid it out. Also when I met the coaches, it just felt like home. Both coaches truly care about you as a person. Everything about Lindenwood felt like home. The girls already on the team are super sweet!"
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to every college coach that put time in to recruit me. A special thank you to the Stillwater community! My friends and family thank you for being there through the ups and downs. Lindenwood coaches and players thank you for giving me the opportunity to look at your beautiful campus and what it would be like to be a lion!! With so much love to everyone thank you!"
What other colleges did you consider? "I was also considering sioux falls for volleyball, and mount olive for both lacrosse and volleyball!"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Tori Liljegren on her commitment to Lindenwood University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

0 37 more...
Episcopal Academy (PA) 2024 Midfield Grace McHugh Commits to Syracuse Univ. Team BOTC
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Episcopal Academy (PA) 2024 Midfield Grace McHugh of Big 4 HHH Girls has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Syracuse University.

High school: Episcopal Academy (Newtown Square, PA)
Position: Midfield
College committed to: Syracuse University
Club team: Big 4 HHH Girls
Lacrosse honors: BO Player Of The Year Award 2022 PASLA(Pennsylvania area school girls lacrosse association) American select team Philly 2022 Playerd that impressed American select 2022 All star team committed games Under Armour All American lacrosse -2020 Philadelphia command US lacrosse Nationals- Selected to all tournament team 2019 Brine championship team-2018 Selected to North star individual
Expected major: Physical Therapy/Therapist
Why did you choose Syracuse University, Women's D1? "I choose Syracuse University because of its unmatched athletics and academics. It has a amazing lacrosse program and a incredible coaching staff. I am so grateful that I am going to be attending this school."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I am extremely grateful for everyone who has helped me along the way. First i would like to thank my parents Gina and Chris for always supporting me, believing in me and doing anything it takes to help me reach my goals. I would like to thank my HHH coach Colleen Magarity and my high school coach Josie Tomaino for always supporting me. I would also like to thank my physical therapist’s Danny singles and Bill knowles for putting so much time into helping me get back on the field after my injury."
What other colleges did you consider? "Boston College and The University of Michigan."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Grace McHugh on her commitment to Syracuse University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

0 74 more...
Upper Arlington (OH) 2024 Defense, Draw Ava Stummer Commits to PSU Team BOTC
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Upper Arlington (OH) 2024 Defense, Draw Ava Stummer of Long Island Top Guns has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Penn State (PSU).

High school: Upper Arlington (Upper Arlington, OH)
Positions: Defense, Draw
College committed to: Penn State (PSU)
Club team: Long Island Top Guns
Why did you choose Penn State (PSU), Women's D1? "I immediately fell in love with the PSU community. The coaches and players immediately made me feel like part of the family. In addition to having a fantastic athletics department and AD, PSU has great academics and a large supportive alumni network. I can't wait to get on campus."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Ava Stummer on her commitment to Penn State (PSU). CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

0 70 more...
CAMPS & CLINICS Jump to new posts
Express East Lacrosse Fall Clinics BOTC_EVENTS
0 196 more...
Mount Saint Joseph Academy (PA) 2024 Defense, Midfield Maggie Rezza Commits to PSU Team BOTC
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Mount Saint Joseph Academy (PA) 2024 Defense, Midfield Maggie Rezza of Big 4 HHH Girls has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Penn State (PSU).

High school: Mount Saint Joseph Academy (Flourtown, PA)
Positions: Defense, Midfield
College committed to: Penn State (PSU)
Lacrosse honors: 2022-American Select PA 2022-Philly National Team 1 2022- League All-Star 2021- American Select PA 2021- Philly National Team 2

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Maggie Rezza on her commitment to Penn State (PSU). CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

0 67 more...
Radnor HS (PA) 2023 Attack Mason Montrella Commits to F&M Team BOTC
@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Radnor High School (PA) 2023 Attack Mason Montrella of NXT Lacrosse Boys has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Franklin and Marshall College (F&M).

High school: Radnor High School (Radnor, PA)
Positions: Attack
College committed to: Franklin and Marshall College (F&M)
Club team: NXT Lacrosse Boys
Lacrosse honors: 44 goals and 5 assists in my 2022 Junior high school season for Radnor
Academic honors: Distinguished Honor Roll
Why did you choose Franklin and Marshall College (F&M), Men's D3? "I thought that Franklin and Marshall was a great academic and athletic opportunity for me."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Huge thanks to all my family, friends, and coaches for their mentorship and support."
What other colleges did you consider? "Hamilton College, Roanoke College"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Mason Montrella on his commitment to Franklin and Marshall College (F&M). CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.

0 48 more...
TOURNAMENTS, SHOWCASES & LEAGUES Jump to new posts
Columbus Day Invitational BOTC_EVENTS
0 237 more...
Collegiate School (VA) 2024 Midfield Heidi Albrecht Commits to the Univ. of RI Team BOTC
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Collegiate School (VA) 2024 Midfield Heidi Albrecht of Yellow Jackets South has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at the University of Rhode Island.

High school: Collegiate School (Richmond, VA)
College committed to: University of Rhode Island
Club team: Yellow Jackets South
Lacrosse honors: Under Armour 2021-DC Command Under Armour 2022-DC Highlight Selected for Best in Class 2022 Selected for Juniors Open 2022-Carolina Team Honorable mention as a stand out from Inside Lacrosse
Is there anything else you would like to share? "My family, Coaches, and teammates."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Heidi Albrecht on her commitment to the University of Rhode Island. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

0 84 more...
Upper Merion (PA) 2023 Defense, LSM Truman McCormick Commits to Manhattan Team BOTC
@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Upper Merion (PA) 2023 Defense, LSM Truman McCormick of Freedom Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Manhattan College.

High school: Upper Merion (King of Prussia, PA)
Positions: Defense, LSM
College committed to: Manhattan College
Club team: Freedom Lacrosse Club
Lacrosse honors: Sophomore First Team All-Conference Junior First Team All-Conference Maverick Showtime 2023 All-Star Roster
Academic honors: Honor Roll Freshman, Sophomore, and Junior year National Honor Society member
Expected major: Psychology
Why did you choose Manhattan College, Men's D1? "As Coach Odierna himself described it, Manhattan is a hidden gem. I would’ve never expected the beautiful trees and small community feel of campus from “Manhattan College”, but it checked all my boxes. Everyone on the team is so welcoming, and I’ve been excited to be a part of the family from the moment I met them all!"
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Huge thank you to Coach Lamey and Coach Keenan for molding me into the competitive and work hungry player I am today. Thank you to Coach Kaplan, Coach Curry, Coach Zadroga, and Coach Stillwell for pushing me to be the best player I can be and helping me through my process. Most of all, thank you to my parents for supporting me through my entire journey. I can't remember a single game where I was just playing for myself, because my mom was always in the stands, and my dad was usually on my sideline. I don’t know where I’d be without the support of my parents and all the coaches who have molded me into the player and person I am today. Huge thanks again to everybody who’s been along for this fool ride, I couldn’t do it without you!"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Truman McCormick on his commitment to Manhattan College. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.

0 66 more...
Bellarmine Prep HS (WA) 2024 Midfield Joey Bambrick Commits to the Univ. of Notre Dame Team BOTC
@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Bellarmine Prep High School (WA) 2024 Midfield Joey Bambrick of West Coast Starz Boys has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at University of Notre Dame.

High school: Bellarmine Prep High School (Tacoma, WA)
College committed to: University of Notre Dame
Club team: West Coast Starz Boys, Oregon Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: 2022 USA Lacrosse All American
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thanks to all the players and coaches that helped to get me to the next level!"
What other colleges did you consider? "Duke, UVA, Harvard"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Joey Bambrick on his commitment to University of Notre Dame. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.

0 67 more...
E.C. Glass (VA) 2023 Goalie Leland Landes Commits to Radford Univ. Team BOTC
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: E.C. Glass (VA) 2023 Goalie Leland Landes of 214 Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Radford University.

High school: E.C. Glass (Lynchburg, VA)
College committed to: Radford University
Club team: 214 Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: Starting Varsity player all 4 years, Sophomore year 3rd team all region, Junior year 2nd team all region
Academic honors: Freshman, sophomore and junior years, honor roll
Why did you choose Radford University, Women's D1? "I chose my school for a multitude of reasons. I get to stay in my home state of Virginia. I will be attending my father's alma mater. I love the smaller size of the school as well as the beautiful campus. My coach and my teammates are amazing and together we have wonderful chemistry."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Without my coaches at 214 Lacrosse and E.C. Glass,. I would not be where I am today in my lacrosse career. Of course, thanks to my parents for their steadfast support and love."
What other colleges did you consider? "Mercer University, University of Indianapolis, Rollins College, Christopher Newport University."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Leland Landes on her commitment to Radford University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

0 53 more...
Salesianum (DE) 2024 Attack Rowyn Nurry Commits to Cornell Univ. Team BOTC
@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Salesianum (DE) 2024 Attack Rowyn Nurry of Brotherly Love Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Cornell University.

High school: Salesianum (Wilmington, DE)
College committed to: Cornell University
Club team: Brotherly Love Lacrosse Club
Lacrosse honors: One Percent MVP One Percent All -Star NLF 4 Star 71 Ranked in Class Juniors Open MVP Inside Lacrosse Standout Maverick Showtime Standout NXT All Star 1st Team All State
Academic honors: 4.12 Accumulative Principals List Deans list National Honors Society
Why did you choose Cornell University, Men's D1? "Cornell’s tradition of winning, players, coaching staff, and legacy heavily influenced my decision. The team seemed to have great chemistry and the coaches only added to that chemistry. As a student athlete, Cornell could not have been a better fit for me."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank my coaches and teammates on Brotherly Love, Salesianum, BR10, and my athletic trainer. Also would love to thank my family who supported me behind the scenes and pushed me along the way."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Rowyn Nurry on his commitment to Cornell University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.

0 57 more...
Springside Chestnut Hill Academy (PA) 2023 Defense, Midfield Fallon George Commits to Univ. of MD Team BOTC
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Springside Chestnut Hill Academy (PA) 2023 Defense, Midfield Fallon George of Reign LC has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at University of Maryland.

High school: Springside Chestnut Hill Academy (Oreland, PA)
Positions: Defense, Midfield
College committed to: University of Maryland
Club team: Reign LC
Lacrosse honors: Selected for the Under-Armour All-America Showcase Command Team 2020 Selected for the USA NT Philly Team 1 Pansini Law Group Scholar Athlete of the Week Award
Academic honors: Inducted into the [Censored] Laude Society (Top 10% of graduating class) High/First Honor Roll 9th, 10th, and 11th grade Enrolled in all Honors and AP Courses PJAS First Award Science Fair Winner 10th and 11th Grade
Expected major: Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences, General
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to give a special thank you to Coach Noelle Powell for believing in me throughout my entire lacrosse journey. I would also like to thank all of my other coaches, teammates, friends, and family. Without them, I would not be where I am today. Lastly, I would like to thank Maryland Lacrosse for giving me this opportunity to continue to learn, grow, and become the best version of myself."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Fallon George on her commitment to University of Maryland. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

0 87 more...
Springside Chestnut Hill Academy (PA) 2024 Midfield Alex Reilly Commits to UVA Team BOTC
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Springside Chestnut Hill Academy (PA) 2024 Midfield Alex Reilly of Big 4 HHH Girls has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at University of Virginia (UVA).

High school: Springside Chestnut Hill Academy (Fort Washignton, PA)
College committed to: University of Virginia (UVA)
Lacrosse honors: 2022: US Lacrosse NTDP U16 Combine Invitee 2022: HLA Finalist 2022: PhillyLacrosse All-Philly 2nd Team 2022: SCH Varsity MVP 2022: 1st Team All-InterAc League 2022: Philly Team 1 - HS National 2022: American Select 2024 Philadelphia 2021 & 2022: Under Armour All American Senior Watchlist (2024) 2021: US Lacrosse NTDP U16 Combine Invitee 2021: Under Armour All America - Philadelphia Command 2021: SCH Varsity BO Player of the Year 2021: HS National Team 2021: Varsity HS Lax Starter Freshman Year 2020: Varsity HS Lax Starter 8th Grade
Academic honors: 4.25 GPA High Honor Roll McNeil Scholarship
Is there anything else you would like to share? "A huge thank you my parents and my older sister, CeCe, for all of their help and support. I also want to thank my coaches, Colleen Magarity and Noelle Powell, as well as all of my teammates. Lastly, I would like to thank Coach Julie Myers for this amazing opportunity. Go Hoos!"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Alex Reilly on her commitment to University of Virginia (UVA). CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

0 121 more...
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Today's Visitors
12 members (njlaxx11, BiggLax, cltlax, LILax15, 1026ME, Anonymous57, abowden, JimSection1, Celeste, WestCoastConf, lutherlaxguy, 1 invisible), 2,281 guests, and 1,437 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod