SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
TOURNAMENTS, SHOWCASES & LEAGUES
2 hours ago
0 6 more...
PLAYERS TRIBUNE
Yesterday at 02:55 PM
@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Highland Park High School (TX) 2020 LSM, Defense Andrew Bonnet of the Texas Cowboys has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Colgate University.

High School: Highland Park High School (Dallas, TX)
Grad Year: 2020
Positions: LSM, Defense
College Committed to: Colgate University
Club Team: Texas Cowboys
Lacrosse Honors:Maverik Showtime-All Star (2018) Baltimore Summer Kick-Off-All Star (2018)
Academic Honors: 4.14 GPA Treasurer-Student Council
Why did you choose Colgate University, Men's D1? "Great school, coaches & great people."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Special thanks to my parents, friends, and coaches."

Contributed By: Tom Michaelsen
Back Of The CAGE | BackOfTheCAGE.com
Know Someone Who's Committed? Click Here to Submit a Commitment Story

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Andrew Bonnet on his commitment to Colgate University. CB Laxer's runs boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th at the perfect landscape to get maximum exposure. For college bound seniors, CBL emulates the NCAA strength & conditioning training regimen & also run the committed games & leagues where they can train & compete against the top 10% lacrosse players. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below:

0 53 more...
PLAYERS TRIBUNE
03/18/19 11:00 PM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Chattahoochee (GA) 2020 Attack Kaitlyn Cavanaugh of Eagle Stix Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Lenoir-Rhyne University.

High School: Chattahoochee (Alpharetta, GA)
Position: Attack
College Committed to: Lenoir-Rhyne University
Club Team: Eagle Stix Lacrosse Club
Lacrosse Honors: 3 Year Varsity Starter, 2018 Jacksonville University Camp All-Star, 2018 Offensive Player of the Year: Chattahoochee High School, Lead the team in Goals and ASSISTS, 2018 Selected Georgia All-Star Game, 2018 Selected for Cascade, ​2018 Cascade National Prospect Elite 80 All-Star Team, ​2017 Selected for Warrior National Prospect Invitational All-Star Team, ​2017 Georgia Girls Lacrosse All-State Team HM
Academic Honors: 2018 Academic Award Winner Chattahoochee High School Honor Roll w/ AP and multiple Honors Classes Student Class Council- Chattahoochee High School Beta Club- Chattahoochee High School 3.38 GPA
Expected Major: Health Professions
Why did you choose Lenoir-Rhyne University, Women's D2? "It is the perfect fit. I was looking for a smaller school with high-level​ lacrosse. I chose Lenoir-Rhyne for the numerous athletic and academic opportunities offered. I felt at home on the campus with the team and coaches. The dynamics between the coaches and players at LR during my visit was incredible. I am excited about​ what the LR coaching staff is trying to build and I can't wait to be a part of it! "
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I want to thank my parents for bringing me to every tournament, every camp and every practice over the years, and for always supporting me in all my endeavors. I would also like to thank my HS coaches Coach West and Coach Race. Finally, the LR coaches Coach Buck, Coach Ad, and Coach Carleigh for this great opportunity and allowing me to begin the next chapter of my life at LR. Go Bears!"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Kaitlyn Cavanaugh on her commitment to Lenoir-Rhyne University. CB Laxer's runs boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th at the perfect landscape to get maximum exposure. For college bound seniors, CBL emulates the NCAA strength & conditioning training regimen & also run the committed games & leagues where they can train & compete against the top 10% lacrosse players. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

0 51 more...
PLAYERS TRIBUNE
03/18/19 03:13 PM
@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: York Catholic High School (PA) 2019 Attack Chandler Hake of Team 91 Maryland & Team Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Florida Institute of Technology.

High School: York Catholic High School (York, PA)
Grad Year: 2019
College Committed to: Florida Institute of Technology
Club Teams: Team 91 Maryland & Team Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: All County Attack - 2018 4X York County Player of the Week 2018 - 131 points (104 goals, 27assists)
Academic Honors: National Honor Society, National ROTC Scholarship Winner
Expected Major: Computer & Information Sciences
Why did you choose Florida Institute of Technology, Men's D2? "Best academic & lacrosse fit, that meshed with my ROTC scholarship that will provide me an opportunity to serve my Country."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "So many have contributed to my success along the way. First my parents. Second to my brother Nate - who introduced the game to me when I was 6. Then a special thanks to my coaches and teammates who have guided and inspired me over the years. So Grateful!"
What other colleges did you consider? "Georgia Tech"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Chandler Hake on his commitment to Florida Institute of Technology. CB Laxer's runs boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th at the perfect landscape to get maximum exposure. For college bound seniors, CBL emulates the NCAA strength & conditioning training regimen & also run the committed games & leagues where they can train & compete against the top 10% lacrosse players. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

0 40 more...
PLAYERS TRIBUNE
03/18/19 02:13 PM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Exeter Township Senior High School (PA) 2020 Defense Alexa Barwis of Phantastix Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Longwood University.

High School: Exeter Township Senior High School (Reading, PA)
Position: Defense
College Committed to: Longwood University
Club Team: Phantastix Lacrosse Club
Lacrosse Honors: Honorable Mention as Freshman, All Berk 1st Team as Sophomore
Academic Honors: Honor Roll Gold and Silver Eagle
Expected Major: Physical Sciences
Why did you choose Longwood University, Women's D1? "I really enjoyed the coaches and their lacrosse program as well as the campus. It felt like home which was very important to me too."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank my coaches for always pushing me and believing in me. I also want to thank my friends for guiding me and helping me succeed. Last but not least I would like to thank my parents for everything they have done to help with this process. They have helped me through it all and they deserve so much in return."
What other colleges did you consider? "Furman, American & Mercer"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Alexa Barwis on her commitment to Longwood University. CB Laxer's runs boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th at the perfect landscape to get maximum exposure. For college bound seniors, CBL emulates the NCAA strength & conditioning training regimen & also run the committed games & leagues where they can train & compete against the top 10% lacrosse players. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

0 62 more...
Sponsored Links
PLAYERS TRIBUNE
03/18/19 02:10 AM
@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Ocean City High School (NJ) 2019 Midfield Marty Cattie of SouthShore Lacrosse & Team 302 Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Salisbury University.

High School: Ocean City High School (Ocean City, NJ)
Position: Midfield
College Committed to: Salisbury University
Club Teams: SouthShore Lacrosse & Team 302
Lacrosse Honors: All Cal, All-State & All-American
Academic Honors: Distinguished Honors
Expected Major: Business
Why did you choose Salisbury University, Men's D3? "Fell in love with how the coaches run the team & the campus was amazing! And who doesn't want to win a ring?"
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I wanna thank all my coaches over the years that have pushed me to be the player I am today. Also, my cousin Kyle Sweeney because without him I most likely would’ve never picked up a stick!"
What other colleges did you consider? "Drexel, High Point & Mount Saint Mary’s"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Marty Cattie on his commitment to Salisbury University. CB Laxer's runs boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th at the perfect landscape to get maximum exposure. For college bound seniors, CBL emulates the NCAA strength & conditioning training regimen & also run the committed games & leagues where they can train & compete against the top 10% lacrosse players. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

0 45 more...
PLAYERS TRIBUNE
03/15/19 05:15 PM
@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Conestoga High School (PA) 2020 Defense, LSM Robbie Wilson of PA Roughriders Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Babson College.

High School: Conestoga High School (Berwyn, PA)
Positions: Defense, LSM
College Committed to: Babson College
Club Team: PA Roughriders Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: Beast of the East All-Star, '18 IMLCA Champions, 2020 NLF Champs
Why did you choose Babson College, Men's D3? "I chose Babson because of their gritty and blue-collar mindset. To compliment that, Babson is known as one of the best business schools in the United States, if not the world."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I'd like to thank my family and friends, Coach Bush & the rest of the Conestoga coaching staff, Doug Corrigan, Coach Batty & Coach Rotatori for helping me through this process."
What other colleges did you consider? "Tufts, Saint Joseph's & Fairfield"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Robbie Wilson on his commitment to Babson College. CB Laxer's runs boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th at the perfect landscape to get maximum exposure. For college bound seniors, CBL emulates the NCAA strength & conditioning training regimen & also run the committed games & leagues where they can train & compete against the top 10% lacrosse players. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

0 93 more...
PLAYERS TRIBUNE
03/15/19 04:30 PM
@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Penncrest High School (PA) 2019 Midfield, Faceoff Ryan Matsinger of Fusion Elite Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Cabrini College.

High School: Penncrest High School (Media, PA)
Positions: Midfield, Faceoff
College Committed to: Cabrini College
Club Team: Fusion Elite Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: All Delco Honorable Mention 2018
Expected Major: Criminal Justice & Law Enforcement
Why did you choose Cabrini College, Men's D3? "I chose Cabrini because I feel they have a great academic fit for me. I also want to enroll in their Air Force ROTC program they have to offer. They also have a phenomenal coaching staff as well as a very strong team. I feel they have a chance to win the DIII National Championship within the next few years that I would like to be a part of."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank all my coaches throughout my entire Lacrosse career. My Rose Tree Optimist coaches, my Fusion Club coaches and especially my high school coaches, Coach Derrick, Pettit, Poole, Rumford, O’Connor, Pettit, and Mattson and especially my Head Coach and father Wayne Matsinger. My four siblings have been on the sidelines cheering me on my entire career but most of all I want to thank my mother for sitting on the sidelines since I was three! Even on Mother’s Day."
What other colleges did you consider? "I was considering Tampa University, Lynn University & Widener University. All very strong schools but they didn’t fit me well."

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Ryan Matsinger on his commitment to Cabrini College. CB Laxer's runs boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th at the perfect landscape to get maximum exposure. For college bound seniors, CBL emulates the NCAA strength & conditioning training regimen & also run the committed games & leagues where they can train & compete against the top 10% lacrosse players. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

0 28 more...
PLAYERS TRIBUNE
03/13/19 07:29 PM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Downingtown East (PA) 2020 Attack, Midfield Olivia Fanelli of PA Express 2020 Orange has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Monmouth University.

High School: Downingtown East (Exton, PA)
Positions: Attack, Midfield
College Committed to: Monmouth University
Club Team: PA Express 2020 Orange
Lacrosse Honors: 2017 State Semi Finalists, Under Armour All America Philadelphia Finalist, 2018 States First Round, 2018 Hawk Elite Tournament MVP
Academic Honors: Distinguished Honor Roll / High Honor Roll each marking period. 4.1 GPA. 2017 Cougar Excellence Award
Expected Major: Biological & Biomedical Sciences
Why did you choose Monmouth University, Women's D1? "Loved the location of the school (especially that its close to the beach) and the campus is beautiful. They offer many of the majors that I am considering. When I attended camp, I felt right at home with all of the current players and the coaches. The coaches were also so motivating - I just saw myself there."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank my family and friends for supporting and guiding me through this process. Specifically I would like to thank my Mom and Dad for supporting me to play in the first place. I would like to thank my coaches from Downingtown East - Coach Somits, Coach Ryan, Coach CJ, Coach Kelly, Coach Krug. Thank you for always making sure I am going one hundred percent. Thank you for always making me work for my spot on the field - it has taught me to fight for what I want. I also want to thank my teammates from East for encouraging me to keep trying new things and building my confidence. I also want to thank my PA Express coaches - Mom, Lynda Michaels and Nate Greiner - thank you for your investment in my life and for staying by my side and believing I could do great things. Thank you to my PA Expressers - who I could not have survived all these years without. I love you girls more than anything and think of you more like sisters than teammates. Thanks for sticking with me all this time and making me look my best - I hope I have done the same for you. Thank you for bringing out the best in me!"
What other colleges did you consider? "Lehigh, Georgetown, WCU, York, George Mason, Marquette, Scranton, & Bucknell"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Olivia Fanelli on her commitment to Monmouth University. CB Laxer's runs boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th at the perfect landscape to get maximum exposure. For college bound seniors, CBL emulates the NCAA strength & conditioning training regimen & also run the committed games & leagues where they can train & compete against the top 10% lacrosse players. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

0 62 more...
PLAYERS TRIBUNE
03/13/19 07:11 PM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Unionville High School (PA) 2020 Attack Lily Niemkiewicz of Ultimate Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Saint Joseph's University.

High School: Unionville High School (Chadds Ford, PA)
College Committed to: Saint Joseph's University
Club Team: Ultimate Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: Varsity Player Since Freshman Year
Academic Honors: Distinguished Honor Roll (Freshman, Sophomore & Junior year), National Honor Society
Expected Major: Health Professions
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I'd like to thank my family for supporting me in all of my lacrosse endeavors and for believing in me every step of the way. I'd also like to thank all of my coaches and teammates throughout the years for teaching me the game, making me a better player and pushing me to keep giving it my all. A special thank you to Michele DeJuliis and Siena Childs at Ultimate Lacrosse for providing opportunities to play at such a high level and for their full support throughout the recruiting process. Lastly, thank you to Coach Kahoe, Coach Dawson and Coach Lynch at Saint Joseph's University for seeing the best in me and giving me the opportunity of a lifetime."
What other college(s) did you consider? "George Mason University"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Lily Niemkiewicz on her commitment to Saint Joseph's University. CB Laxer's runs boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th at the perfect landscape to get maximum exposure. For college bound seniors, CBL emulates the NCAA strength & conditioning training regimen & also run the committed games & leagues where they can train & compete against the top 10% lacrosse players. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

0 49 more...
PLAYERS TRIBUNE
03/12/19 10:14 PM
@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Dripping Springs High School (TX) 2020 Defense Jakob Joy of Iron Horse Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at High Point University.

High School: Dripping Springs High School (Dripping Springs, TX)
Position: Defense
College Committed to: High Point University
Club Team: Iron Horse Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: Apex 60 Defensive MVP & Maverick Showtime invitee 2 yrs
Academic Honors: Academic All-District Football and Lacrosse
Why did you choose High Point University, Men's D1? "I chose High Point University because I liked the Intense level of play, the ambitious goals of the team, Coach Torpey’s Enthusiasm, along with a beautiful campus and facilities. Most importantly though were the future teammates I met and the vibe of the team was something I want to be a part of"
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I want to thank my mom and Dad for letting me travel all over the east coast for lacrosse and driving me to practices. I want to thank Dom Fin for helping me throughout the entire process and my high school coach Bill Cafferata for also helping me in the recruiting process."
What other colleges did you consider? "The University of Michigan, Jacksonville & Bryant"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Jakob Joy on his commitment to High Point University. CB Laxer's runs boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th at the perfect landscape to get maximum exposure. For college bound seniors, CBL emulates the NCAA strength & conditioning training regimen & also run the committed games & leagues where they can train & compete against the top 10% lacrosse players. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

0 113 more...
PLAYERS TRIBUNE
03/12/19 09:15 PM
@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Garnet Valley (PA) 2019 Midfield, Attack Hunter Baar of Freedom Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at York College Pennsylvania.

High School: Garnet Valley (Glen Mills, PA)
Positions: Midfield, Attack
College Committed to: York College Pennsylvania
Club Teams: Freedom Lacrosse Club & Jags Lax
Expected Major: Philosophy & Religious Studies
Why did you choose York College Pennsylvania, Men's D3? "York was a perfect match for what I was looking for in a College. Outstanding academics, perfect size for me, distance and of course the excellent men’s lacrosse program they have. I look forward to Playing for Coach Childs and Coach Kaplan."

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Hunter Baar on his commitment to York College Pennsylvania. CB Laxer's runs boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th at the perfect landscape to get maximum exposure. For college bound seniors, CBL emulates the NCAA strength & conditioning training regimen & also run the committed games & leagues where they can train & compete against the top 10% lacrosse players. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

0 46 more...
PROFESSIONAL LACROSSE
03/11/19 02:31 AM
The 2019 Major League Lacrosse Draft.

1st Round

1. Ohio Machine: Alex Woodall, FO, Towson

2. Florida Launch: Tim Troutner, G, High Point

3. Boston Cannons: Zach Goodrich, M, Towson

4. Boston Cannons: Austin Henningsen, FO, Maryland

5. Charlotte Hounds: Ryan Conrad, M, Virginia

6. Denver Outlaws: Max Tuttle, M, Sacred Heart

7. Chesapeake Bayhawks: Pat Spencer, A, Loyola

8. Dallas Rattlers: Chris Sabia, D, Penn State

9. Denver Outlaws: Daniel Bucaro, A, Georgetown

2nd Round

10. Denver Outlaws: Nick Spillana, M, Penn State

11. Florida Launch: Sean Eccles, M, UAlbany

12. Boston Cannons: Clark Petterson, A, Cornell

13. Atlanta Blaze: Brendan Sunday, M/A, Towson

14. Atlanta Blaze: Dylan Gaines, D, Denver

15. Ohio Machine: TJ Comizio, DM, Villanova

16. Chesapeake Bayhawks: Greyson Torrain, M, Navy

17. Dallas Rattlers: Craig Chick: LSM/D, Lehigh

18. Denver Outlaws: Chris Aslanian, A, Hobart

3rd Round

19. Ohio Machine: Johnny Surdick, D, Army

20. Chesapeake Bayhawks: Curtis Corley, D, Maryland

21. Boston Cannons: Nick DeCaprio, LSM, Michigan

22. Dallas Rattlers: Isaac Paparo, LSM, UMass

23. Charlotte Hounds: Matt Neufeldt, LSM, Denver

24. New York Lizards: Jack Tigh, M, Yale

25. Chesapeake Bayhawks: Noah Richard, LSM, Marquette

26. Atlanta Blaze: Colton Jackson, M, Denver

27. Boston Cannons: Ryland Rees, LSM, Stony Brook

4th Round

28. Ohio Machine: Chris Young, A, High Point

29. Florida Launch: Tyler Dunn, M, Penn

30. Boston Cannons: Brent Noseworthy, M, Michigan

31. Dallas Rattlers: Teddy Hatfield, A, Richmond

32. Charlotte Hounds: Austin Fusco, D, Syracuse

33. New York Lizards: John Daniggelis, M, Yale

34. Boston Cannons: Tyson Bomberry, D, Syracuse

35. Dallas Rattlers: Jack Jasinski, A, Ohio State

36. Denver Outlaws: Brandon Jones, D, Air Force

5th Round

37. Ohio Machine: Matt Borges, D, Ohio State

38. Florida Launch: Joey Sessa, M, Yale

39. Atlanta Blaze: Brett Craig, LSM, Seton Hill

40. Florida Launch: Andrew Kew, A, Chestnut Hill

41. Atlanta Blaze: Tyson Gibson, M, Robert Morris

42. New York Lizards: Connor Farrell, FO, LIU

43. Chesapeake Bayhawks: Austin French, A, Denver

44. Dallas Rattlers: Joe Saggese, A, Sacred Heart

45. Denver Outlaws: Kyle Marr, A, Johns Hopkins

6th Round

46. Ohio Machine: Sam Cleveland, A, Colgate

47. Florida Launch: Eric Applegate, A, Jacksonville

48. Dallas Rattlers: Lucas Wittenberg, M, Georgetown

49. Atlanta Blaze: Eddy Bouhall, D, Lehigh

50. Charlotte Hounds: Brendan Gleason, M, Notre Dame

51. New York Lizards: Danny Dolan, G, Maryland

52. Chesapeake Bayhawks: Warren Jeffrey, D, Vermont

53. Dallas Rattlers: Fleet Wallace, D, Cornell

54. Denver Outlaws: Jeff Rowlett, D, North Carolina

7th Round

55. Boston Cannons: James Burr, A, Boston U

56. Florida Launch: Reid Malas, M, Bucknell

57. New York Lizards: Decker Curran, M, Michigan

58. Atlanta Blaze: Jake McCulloch, M, Cornell

59: Ohio Machine: Alex Heger, G, Robert Morris

60. New York Lizards: Brendan Kearns, A, Providence

61. Chesapeake Bayhawks: John Prendergast, M, Duke

62. Dallas Rattlers: Landon Kramer, M, Sacred Heart

63: Denver Outlaws: Kyle Pless, D, Rutgers
0 32 more...
CAMPS & CLINICS
03/07/19 11:32 PM
0 114 more...
PLAYERS TRIBUNE
03/07/19 03:44 PM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Harford Technical Highschool (MD) 2020 Goalie Mackenzie Bianchi of Redshirts Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Meredith College.

High School: Harford Technical High School (Bel Air, MD)
Position: Goalie
College Committed to: Meredith College
Club Team: Redshirts Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: Under Armour All American, Empire Team, Philly Summer Showcase All Star, Summer Genesis All Star
Academic Honors: NHS Member Honor Roll Every Year Since 6th Grade, Gold Honor Shield
Expected Major: Biological & Biomedical Sciences
Why did you choose Meredith College, Women's D3? "I am going to be able to play both soccer and lacrosse, two sports I’ve had throughout the years. In addition they had really nice dorms and I love how the college is a small feel but right across the street is NC State, giving me the big college feel. I also really love the Coach and how well we got along, as well as the Raleigh area."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I just want to thank all my coaches in lacrosse for everything they have done for me and all the countless hours at tournaments and everything they have been through with me. I want to thank my parents for always taking me to practices and tournaments even when completely out of their way and putting me before them. And lastly, my teammates for all the laughs and memories throughout the years, I have no idea what I’m going to do without you guys!"
What other colleges did you consider? "Mary Washington, Manhattan, Lenoir Rhine, Mount Union, Gettysburg & Randolph Macon."

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Mackenzie Bianchi on her commitment to Meredith College. CB Laxer's runs boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th at the perfect landscape to get maximum exposure. For college bound seniors, CBL emulates the NCAA strength & conditioning training regimen & also run the committed games & leagues where they can train & compete against the top 10% lacrosse players. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

0 35 more...
PLAYERS TRIBUNE
03/06/19 05:21 PM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Portsmouth Abbey School (MD) 2020 Goalie Camille Holley of Nation United Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Lindenwood University.

High School: Portsmouth Abbey School (Baltimore, MD)
College Committed to: Lindenwood University
Club Team: Nation United Lacrosse Club
Lacrosse Honors: Eastern Independent League 2x All-League, Under Armour Underclass All-American, Junior Captain
Academic Honors: Dean’s List

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Camille Holley on her commitment to Lindenwood University. CB Laxer's runs boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th at the perfect landscape to get maximum exposure. For college bound seniors, CBL emulates the NCAA strength & conditioning training regimen & also run the committed games & leagues where they can train & compete against the top 10% lacrosse players. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

0 48 more...
CAMPS & CLINICS
03/04/19 05:43 PM
0 55 more...
PLAYERS TRIBUNE
03/04/19 01:36 AM
@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Springfield High School (PA) 2019 Faceoff Zachary Broomall of HEADstrong Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at DeSales University.

High School: Springfield High School (Springfield, PA)
Position: Faceoff
College Committed to: DeSales University
Club Team: HEADstrong Lacrosse Club
Why did you choose DeSales University, Men's D3? "I decided to go to DeSales University because of its great academics and Lacrosse program. I feel it was just the right fit for me after thinking it over for a very long time. Also it is not to far from home so my parents are still able to come see me play."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "First, I would like to thank my parents for all the support they have given me throughout my life. I would also like to thank my coach, Tom Lemieux for all he has done for me in the recruiting process and my high school career. Lastly, to my teammates for pushing me to be better everyday."
What other college(s) did you consider? "Ursinus College"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Zachary Broomall on his commitment to DeSales University. CB Laxer's runs boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th at the perfect landscape to get maximum exposure. For college bound seniors, CBL emulates the NCAA strength & conditioning training regimen & also run the committed games & leagues where they can train & compete against the top 10% lacrosse players. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

0 66 more...
PLAYERS TRIBUNE
03/03/19 12:39 AM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Council Rock North HS (PA) 2019 Attack Lucy Breithaupt has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Widener University.

High School: Council Rock North HS (Newtown, PA)
College Committed to: Widener University
Lacrosse Honors: 2019 Captain Council Rock North HS Team. 4 Year Varsity Player at Council Rock North HS.
Academic Honors: High Honor Roll & Honor Roll. 2018 Academic All-State Field Hockey. 2019 National Arts Honor Society.
Why did you choose Widener University, Women's D3? "The team at Widener seemed like an awesome fit & I love the coach. The school itself is perfect & has everything I need to get my BSN in nursing & get where I want to go in the field of nursing"
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I want to thank my parents and my grandparents for supporting me and being at all of my games. They have all been my #1 fans."
What other colleges did you consider? "Gwynedd Mercy, Western Connecticut State, SUNY-Brockport, Utica College & University of Rochester."

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Lucy Breithaupt on her commitment to Widener University. CB Laxer's runs boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th at the perfect landscape to get maximum exposure. For college bound seniors, CBL emulates the NCAA strength & conditioning training regimen & also run the committed games & leagues where they can train & compete against the top 10% lacrosse players. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

0 50 more...
PLAYERS TRIBUNE
03/01/19 10:16 PM
@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Trinity Christian School (GA) 2019 Defense, LSM Jason Marx of LB3 Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Reinhardt University.

High School: Trinity Christian School (Sharpsburg, GA)
Positions: Defense, LSM
College Committed to: Reinhardt University
Club Team: LB3 Lacrosse Club
Lacrosse Honors: Defensive POY, 1st Team All-Coweta, 1st Team All-South Metro
Academic Honors: National Honor Society, Beta Club, Jamacia Mission Team
Why did you choose Reinhardt University, Men's NAIA? "I chose my college because of the Coach there, John Snow, and his legacy he is building. Back to back National Champions!"
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to Coach Alex, Coach Liam, Coach Price, and Coach Josh!"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Jason Marx on his commitment to Reinhardt University. CB Laxer's runs boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th at the perfect landscape to get maximum exposure. For college bound seniors, CBL emulates the NCAA strength & conditioning training regimen & also run the committed games & leagues where they can train & compete against the top 10% lacrosse players. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

0 121 more...
PLAYERS TRIBUNE
03/01/19 06:30 PM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Exeter Township Senior High School (PA) 2020 Attack, Midfield Taylor Henderson of Phantastix Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania.

High School: Exeter Township Senior High School (Reading, PA)
Positions: Attack, Midfield
College Committed to: Bloomsburg University of Penn.
Club Team: Phantastix Lacrosse Club
Academic Honors: Honor roll for all years of schooling
Why did you choose Bloomsburg University of Penn., Women's D2? "When I stepped on to their campus, the vibe was insane. I knew I wanted to be apart of the great program they were offering!"
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my high school coach, Jill Rudy and my club coach, JoAnn Yusko for all of the skills and experience they have given me. Thank you to my parents most importantly for always believing in me and support me through everything."

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Taylor Henderson on her commitment to Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania. CB Laxer's runs boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th at the perfect landscape to get maximum exposure. For college bound seniors, CBL emulates the NCAA strength & conditioning training regimen & also run the committed games & leagues where they can train & compete against the top 10% lacrosse players. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

0 101 more...
WEST COAST LACROSSE FORUM
03/01/19 05:49 PM
Use this thread to discuss Boys High School Lacrosse on the West Coast.
0 18 more...
PLAYERS TRIBUNE
02/28/19 11:31 PM
@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Clayton A. Bouton HS (NY) 2019 Goalie Evan O’Connor of Top Dog Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at SUNY College at Brockport.

High School: Clayton A. Bouton HS (Voorheesville, NY)
College Committed to: SUNY College at Brockport
Club Team: Top Dog Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: NYSR Team ADK Attendee & Elite 100 All Star in 2018 & 2017 NYS Lax Shootout All Star
Academic Honors: High Honor Roll National Honors Society
Expected Major: Physical Sciences
What other colleges did you consider? "New England College, Utica College & Wingate University"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Evan O'Connor on his commitment to SUNY College at Brockport. CB Laxer's runs boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th at the perfect landscape to get maximum exposure. For college bound seniors, CBL emulates the NCAA strength & conditioning training regimen & also run the committed games & leagues where they can train & compete against the top 10% lacrosse players. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

0 112 more...
PLAYERS TRIBUNE
02/28/19 05:02 PM
@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Appoquinimink High School (DE) 2019 Attackman Brendan Massey has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Bryn Athyn College.

High School: Appoquinimink High School (Middletown, DE)
College Committed to: Bryn Athyn College
Lacrosse Honors: 2nd Team All Conference
Academic Honors: Honor Roll, High Honor Roll, Academic All Conference
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my parents, coaches and teammates who helped along the way "

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Brendan Massey on his commitment to Bryn Athyn College. CB Laxer's runs boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th at the perfect landscape to get maximum exposure. For college bound seniors, CBL emulates the NCAA strength & conditioning training regimen & also run the committed games & leagues where they can train & compete against the top 10% lacrosse players. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

0 47 more...
PLAYERS TRIBUNE
02/25/19 09:21 PM
@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Lower Merion High School (PA) 2019 Goalie Matthew Sy of HEADstrong Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Ursinus College.

High School: Lower Merion High School (Ardmore, PA)
College Committed to: Ursinus College
Club Team: HEADstrong Lacrosse Club
Why did you choose Ursinus College, Men's D3? "It was a perfect fit for me and perfect size school and offer me a great opportunity to play the next level with a wonderful team"
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I wanna thank Coach Dave Paige (penn coach) who helped me a lot last few year to help me get better and also help me taking my lacrosse career the next level."
What other colleges did you consider? "Delaware, Penn State, & Drexel."

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Matthew Sy on his commitment to Ursinus College. CB Laxer's runs boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th at the perfect landscape to get maximum exposure. For college bound seniors, CBL emulates the NCAA strength & conditioning training regimen & also run the committed games & leagues where they can train & compete against the top 10% lacrosse players. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

0 45 more...
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Today's Visitors
4 registered members (BOTC_EVENTS, TM@BOTC, Laxers412, botc_ne), 520 guests, and 600 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod