The 'Pro Women's Lacrosse Clinic' date was changed to Oct. 13th || Last Day to Register for the Shore2Shore K-1 Clinic

BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls 2025-7th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
by Anonymous. 09/20/19 05:58 PM
Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous. 09/20/19 05:16 PM
Boys 2023
by Anonymous. 09/20/19 04:56 PM
Boys 2024 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous. 09/20/19 04:21 PM
Boys 2025-7th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
by Anonymous. 09/20/19 03:15 PM
Boys 2024-8th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
by Anonymous. 09/20/19 03:02 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums18
Topics1,767
Posts255,114
Members2,135
Most Online6,425
Sep 8th, 2019
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
PLAYERS TRIBUNE
09/19/19 01:55 PM
@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Syosset High School (NY) 2021 Midfield, Attack Joseph Bueti of Igloo Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Marist College.

High School: Syosset High School (Syosset, NY)
Grad Year: 2021
Positions: Midfield, Attack
College Committed to: Marist College
Club Team: Igloo Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: All-County as a Sophomore, Maverick Showtime All-Star
Expected Major: Business
Why did you choose Marist College, Men's D1?"Great academics, competitive division 1 lacrosse, [and a] great location"
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to Coach Alexander and Coach Calabria"
What other colleges did you consider? "Binghamton, Fairfield & Providence"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Joseph Bueti on his commitment to Marist College. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below:

0 55 more...
CAMPS & CLINICS
09/18/19 08:10 PM
0 36 more...
CAMPS & CLINICS
09/18/19 07:57 PM
0 20 more...
CAMPS & CLINICS
09/18/19 07:49 PM
0 21 more...
TOURNAMENTS, SHOWCASES & LEAGUES
09/18/19 07:30 PM
0 26 more...
Sponsored Links
09/18/19 07:14 PM
0 21 more...
PLAYERS TRIBUNE
09/17/19 08:41 PM
@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Albertus Magnus (NY) 2020 Midfield, Faceoff Hunter Irving of Patriot Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Molloy College.

High School: Albertus Magnus (Nanuet, NY)
Grad Year: 2020
Positions: Midfield, Faceoff
College Committed to: Molloy College
Club Teams: Patriot Lacrosse, Brotherhood Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: Faceoff Academy National Showcase Golden Ticket Early Invitee, Faceoff Academy Westchester Draw Day Winner, 2019-2020 Varsity Captain
Academic Honors: Over 2,000 Hrs of Community Service since Freshman Year, Missionary in Detroit Michigan, Cornell 4-H Pre-Vet Member, Future Health Care Professionals Club Member
Expected Major: Health Professions
Why did you choose Molloy College, Men's D2? "Great atmosphere, great science programs for my pre-vet major, great lacrosse coaching staff."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "[Thanks to] Greg Gurenlian and the rest of the Faceoff Academy staff. [And thanks to] Dale Weingarten, Chuck Ruebling, Adam Dimillo and the rest of the Patriot Lacrosse staff and Kyle Ojakian and everyone at Brotherhood Lacrosse."
What other colleges did you consider? "Westminister College & Adrian College"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Hunter Irving on his commitment to Molloy College. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

0 62 more...
PLAYERS TRIBUNE
09/13/19 04:19 PM
@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Bishop Shanahan (PA) 2020 Goalie Keegan Billie of Freedom Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Widener University.

High School: Bishop Shanahan (Downingtown, PA)
Position: Goalie
College Committed to: Widener University
Club Team: Freedom Lacrosse Club
Why did you choose Widener University, Men's D3? "I had some high expectations (unc, st joes, etc.) then I talked to a few d1 players and they say it’s really a lot of time and it takes up most of your days. I also did some self-reflection and focused on the skill level I wanted to actually play at. I wanted to enjoy my college experience so I decided to look at d3. It was overwhelming how many d3 schools there are and how interested they were. They all had something that makes them really special. For Widener, it was the fact they focused on education and how they want to help their students for life after college. That appealed to me. I also loved knowing people that currently go there and will be there when I’m a Widener student myself. I went on a tour and just loved the place. Every other tour I went on after was like “well Widener has a better...” or “this reminds me a little bit of Widener”. I am beyond happy to be able to play for Coach Lockard and a few of my former Shanahan teammates again."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "[Thanks to] my mom and dad for paying for me to play, driving me everywhere, and helping me throughout the entire recruiting process. [And thanks to] Coach Goforth, Coach Miller, Coach Heisman, Coach Meyers, Coach Lange, and all those who helped in my development as a player."

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Keegan Billie on his commitment to Widener University. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

0 69 more...
PLAYERS TRIBUNE
09/13/19 02:46 PM
@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Germantown Academy (PA) 2020 Midfield Noah Spratt of Big 4 HHH has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Salisbury University.

High School: Germantown Academy (Doylestown, PA)
Position: Midfield
College Committed to: Salisbury University
Club Team: Big 4 HHH
Why did you choose Salisbury University, Men's D3? "Salisbury will push me to be the best athlete and student I can be. Coach Berkman has a reputation that is literally unbeatable. I love the location and all that the university has to offer. It was hard to say no after my first visit on campus."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my family, friends & coaches for aiding me over the years. I owe it all to God at the end of the day though."
What other colleges did you consider? "Wagner, High Point, Lafayette, St. Joes, Amherst & Bellarmine"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Noah Spratt on his commitment to Salisbury University. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

0 83 more...
PLAYERS TRIBUNE
09/11/19 04:57 PM
@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Central Bucks High School West (PA) 2020 Goalie Max Dunar of Bucks Select Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Gwynedd Mercy University.

High School: Central Bucks High School West (Doylestown, PA)
College Committed to: Gwynedd Mercy University
Club Team: Bucks Select Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: 1st Team All League, 1st Team All Intel, Elite 60 Showcase Honorable Mention
Academic Honors: Distinguished Honors
Why did you choose Gwynedd Mercy University, Men's D3? "The coaching staff and players that I got to speak with were nothing but welcoming and forward-looking and made me feel like the best choice for me was to be apart of this team and the school’s nursing program is beyond amazing."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thanks to James and Donna Dunar, Coach Lindstrom and Coach McGovern."

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Max Dunar on his commitment to Gwynedd Mercy University. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

0 53 more...
PLAYERS TRIBUNE
09/11/19 03:26 PM
@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Bayard Rustin High School (PA) 2020 Defense, LSM Matt Montgomery of Fusion Elite Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at the University of Delaware.

High School: Bayard Rustin High School (West Chester, PA)
Positions: Defense, LSM
College Committed to: University of Delaware
Club Team: Fusion Elite Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: 2019 Under Armour Team Philadelphia Highlight Team, Apex 60 All-Star Game/Players to Watch List
Academic Honors: Honor Roll all of High School, 2x DECA International and State Finalist, National Honors Society Officer, National Business Honors Society
Why did you choose the University of Delaware, Men's D1? "The coaching staff and players were very family-like. It’s a fantastic school with many connections. The facilities are beautiful."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my family, coaches, and teammates."

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Matt Montgomery on his commitment to the University of Delaware. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

0 57 more...
PLAYERS TRIBUNE
09/10/19 08:45 PM
@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: American Heritage Boca/Delray (FL) 2020 Attack, Midfield Emmett Wexler of Florida Swashbucklers Lacrosse Club & Florida Elite has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Neumann University.

High School: American Heritage Boca/Delray (Delray Beach, FL)
Positions: Attack, Midfield
College Committed to: Neumann University
Club Teams: Florida Swashbucklers Lacrosse Club, Florida Elite
Academic Honors: Spanish National Honor Society, National Society of High School Scholars
Why did you choose Neumann University, Men's D3? "I chose Neumann because I really liked the coaches and the beautiful campus."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thanks to my parents & coaches."
What other colleges did you consider? "Adelphi, Marymount, High Point, and Eastern University "

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Emmett Wexler on his commitment to Neumann University. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

0 79 more...
PLAYERS TRIBUNE
09/10/19 03:02 PM
@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Central Bucks South (PA) 2020 Goalie Colin Bernstein of Team 11 Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Stockton University.

High School: Central Bucks South (Warrington, PA)
College Committed to: Stockton University
Club Team: Team 11 Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: Philly High School Invitational Uncommitted Standout, Philly High School Invitational Team MVP, All-League Honors: Honorable Mention, Trilogy 24 Goucher All-Star Game Selection
Why did you choose Stockton University, Men's D3? "Campus was amazing and the coach was awesome and the team has the mentality to win and I’ve always wanted that."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thanks to all my CB south coaches and my team 11 coaches and of course my dad wouldn’t be possible with them."
What other colleges did you consider? "Drexel, Highpoint, Manhattan, Bellarmine & Cabrini"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Colin Bernstein on his commitment to Stockton University. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

0 70 more...
CAMPS & CLINICS
09/09/19 06:21 PM
0 60 more...
PLAYERS TRIBUNE
09/09/19 03:05 PM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Connetquot (NY) 2020 Midfield, Draw Hayley Weltner of LI Legacy Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Binghamton University.

High School: Connetquot (Bohemia, NY)
Positions: Midfield, Draw
College Committed to: Binghamton University
Club Team: LI Legacy Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: Brine All Long Island, All Division, All County, All-Tournament, BOTC Top 50 LI HS Player, UnD1sputed Showcase All-Star
Academic Honors: Principals Honor Roll, Student-Athlete Award
Expected Major: Health Professions
Why did you choose Binghamton University, Women's D1? "Great academics. I Loved the campus and coaches."
What other colleges did you consider? "UConn, Jacksonville & Quinnipiac"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Hayley Weltner on her commitment to Binghamton University. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

0 102 more...
PLAYERS TRIBUNE
09/08/19 03:39 PM
@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Northern High School (MD) 2020 Midfield, Attack Jason Daly of Cannons Select Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Neumann University.

High School: Northern High School (Dunkirk, MD)
Positions: Midfield, Attack
College Committed to: Neumann University
Club Team: Cannons Select Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: Patriot Award
Academic Honors: Honor Roll
Why did you choose Neumann University, Men's D3? "It is the best fit for me in terms of lacrosse & education."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my family and all the coaches that believe in me."

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Jason Daly on his commitment to Neumann University. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

0 74 more...
PLAYERS TRIBUNE
09/08/19 02:38 AM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Manheim Township High School (PA) 2021 Attack Megan Rice of Xtreme Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at the University of Richmond.

High School: Manheim Township High School (Lancaster, PA)
Grad Year: 2021
Position: Attack
College Committed to:University of Richmond
Club Team: Xtreme Lacrosse Club
Lacrosse Honors: (2019) National Lacrosse Tournament, Central PA Team (2018) Under Armour All America Philadelphia Command Team (2018) Nike Elite 120 Championship Team Winner (2018) Maryland Lacrosse Showcase- All Star Team (2018) Under Armour 150 (2018) National Lacrosse Tournament, Central PA Team (2017) Under Armour All America 2021 Uncommitted Team (2017) Philly Showcase - All-Star Team
Academic Honors: Honor Roll Student, 1 of 8 girls chosen for the Women in Business program
Why did you choose the University of Richmond, Women's D1? "I chose the University of Richmond because it is the best fit for me, academically and for lacrosse. At the first prospect camp I attended at UR two years ago, I remember feeling like wow, this place is special. The team environment is so supportive and positive. I felt an immediate connection to the coaches and players. Everyone was very welcoming and I felt at home right away. I am beyond excited to be part of this winning program!"
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank Coach Mark Pinkerton who has coached me since fifth grade. Thank you, Coach Pinkerton, for teaching me so much about lacrosse, even showing me how to hold a lacrosse stick at our very first lesson. Thank you for helping me through the recruiting process. You took my game to the next level and I will forever be so appreciative of the time you spent with me. I would also like to thank my trainer, Coach Rich Garcia, for working with me on strength & speed, and always having me prepared for events & games. Lastly, thank you to my parents for being at every game, tournament & prospect clinic, usually cheering a little too loudly. I am so grateful to have such a supportive family & I love you all!"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Megan Rice on her commitment to the University of Richmond. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

0 149 more...
HIGH SCHOOL LACROSSE
09/07/19 03:48 AM
The Boys Top 40 LI Sophs has been released for the 2020 high school lacrosse season that is comprised of the top sophomores on Long island. To view the players named to the top 40 and also the honorable mention selections, click here (link to Boys Top 40 Sophs) or you can go to our 'Blogs' tab.

#BOTC Boys Top 40 Sophs on L.I.
0 152 more...
PLAYERS TRIBUNE
09/05/19 02:11 PM
@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Immaculata High School (NJ) 2020 Attack, Midfield Bailey Lanzi has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Arcadia University.

High School: Immaculata High School (East Brunswick, NJ)
Positions: Attack, Midfield
College Committed to: Arcadia University
Lacrosse Honors: 2x IACC MS NJ All-Star Team, 2020 Trilogy ICE Team
Academic Honors: 3.5 GPA, Honor Roll, Campus Ministry, Youth Club Leader
Expected Major: Mathematics & Statistics
Why did you choose Arcadia University, Men's D3? "Great visit with Coach Purpura and his staff. Loved his vision for the 2020 class. The University has an Actuarial Science Program that teaches 4 exams and is close proximity to home."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you: My Mom, My Dad, and all of my coaches that have helped me grow as a person. Thank you to Coach Kerry Weigner, & Coach Ryan Licht and to all my teammates whom I played with that have pushed me to be a better player."
What other colleges did you consider? "LVC, Saint Johns & Saint Mary's College"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Bailey Lanzi on his commitment to Arcadia University. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

0 108 more...
PLAYERS TRIBUNE
09/05/19 01:41 PM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Harriton High School (PA) 2020 Midfield, Defense Maddie Henderson of Quaker City has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at La Salle University.

High School: Harriton High School (Narberth, PA)
Positions: Midfield, Defense
College Committed to: La Salle University
Club Team: Quaker City
Lacrosse Honors: 2019 AAA State Champion & Central League Champion, Rookie of the year for Harriton (2017), All-Central League Honorable Mention (2017-2019), All Philly Lacrosse 3rd Team (2018) & All Main Line Honorable Mention (2018, 2019)
Expected Major: Education
Why did you choose La Salle University, Women's D1? "La Salle is the perfect combination of academics, athletics, and location for me! The coaches and campus are so welcoming, so it made me fall in love with the school."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank my parents, grandparents, and sisters for always being my biggest fans! CoachDick & my Ramlax teammates for helping me become a better player and person every day! Lastly, Coach Dwyer & Coach Mongo for supporting me & helping me grow as a player!"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Maddie Henderson on her commitment to La Salle University. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

0 80 more...
09/04/19 10:55 PM
0 128 more...
CAMPS & CLINICS
09/03/19 08:59 PM
0 164 more...
RULES & REGULATIONS
09/03/19 04:29 PM
The National Federation of State High School Associations announced a set of 10 boys’ lacrosse rules changes approved by the NFHS Board of Directors approved at the Rule Committee meeting July 15th-17th in Indianapolis.

Among the 10 rules changes coming to boys high school lacrosse in 2020, the most significant change perhaps was Rule 4-22-1. Under this new rule, officials “will no longer wait for defensive players to position themselves more than 5 yards from the player in possession of the ball when restarting play.”

Offensive players and defensive players are still prohibited from being within 5-yards of the player with possession of the ball, however, there are 2 exceptions for defensive players; 1) if a player allows "the player a direct path to the goal" and 2) if the player doesn't defend the player until the player is 5-yards away from the defending player then that player will not receive a delay-of-game technical foul.

This change allows for rapid restarts to increase the pace of play while making the game more engaging,” said Dr. James Weaver, NFHS Director of Performing Arts and Sports and Liaison to the NFHS Boys Lacrosse Rules Committee. “Additionally, the change balances technique between offense and defense."

Among other rules changes coming to boys high school lacrosse in 2020:

For equipment Rule 1-9-1, shoulder pads and chest protectors used by players must be designed for the sport of lacrosse that meets the National Operating Committee on Standards for Athletic Equipment (NOCSAE) ND200 lacrosse standard. This rule change follows the rule change made in 2019 that specifies that goalies must wear a chest protector designed for lacrosse by January 2021, while shoulder pads for field players must incorporate the NOCSAE ND200 lacrosse standard beginning January 1, 2022. NOCSAE ND200 protection will be available on the market for field players and goalies in November.

“Health and safety of players are of the utmost importance,” Weaver said. “The NOCSAE ND200 standard for lacrosse will provide valuable protection for all players in the game.”

In Rules 5-10 & 6-5-2, throwing a crosse at a ball, player or other game personnel is now an infraction in all cases that no longer imposes a tiered penalty which is now deemed unsportsmanlike conduct met with a non-releasable penalty for one to three minutes and in all other cases falls under the 'illegal procedure.'

In Rule 2-7-2, the Chief Bench Official’s (CBO) responsibilities state that the CBO is no longer accountable for penalizing a team that has too few players on the field but Delayed Substitutions - when a player gains an edge by impeding entry onto the field from the box still lies under the duties of the CBO.

In Rule 4-5, three definitions under "Play of the Ball Definitions" were eliminated. i) Ball in flight, ii) team possession and iii) completed pass were all deemed to no longer be needed.

Rules 6-1-1 & 6-2-1 had modifications made to focus on streamlining changes made to the slow-whistle technique in Rule 7-8-2 over the past 2 seasons.

Lastly, Rule 4-24 clarifies that a time-out for a player who shows symptoms consistent with a concussion will not count as a team time-out but will be considered as an official’s time-out.

For the complete list of the high school boys' lacrosse 10 rules changes, you can visit the NFHS Website.
0 51 more...
PLAYERS TRIBUNE
09/02/19 11:42 PM
@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Bishop Chatard (IN) 2020 LSM, Defense Martin Duffy of LI Sting Elite has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at University of Indianapolis.

High School: Bishop Chatard (Indianapolis, IN)
Positions: LSM, Defense
College Committed to: University of Indianapolis
Club Team: LI Sting Elite
Lacrosse Honors: 2019 All-State, 2019 All-Conference
Academic Honors: 1st Honor Roll
Why did you choose the University of Indianapolis, Men's D2? "Uindy is everything I want in a school. It is close to home, has great academics, and has a top ranked lacrosse program."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my parents, coach Patrick Moorehead, John Doss, Ken Miller, Jon Grant, & Max Groves for helping to make me into the player I am today."
What other colleges did you consider? "Ohio Wesleyan & Ohio Northern"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Martin Duffy on his commitment to the University of Indianapolis. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

0 99 more...
HIGH SCHOOL LACROSSE
09/01/19 11:38 PM
Check out the players named to The Top 40 Sophs on Long Island entering the 2020 High School Girls Lacrosse season by visiting our 'Blogs' section or by clicking below

The Top 40 LI Sophs (Girls)

FYR: To be eligible, a player must have played on Varsity previously (as a freshman &/or prior) from the class of 2022 and club ball is not factored in.
0 221 more...
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Today's Visitors
27 registered members (Bearded_Kaos, 365Lax, NJ_Laxer, MidWestLaxer, CBLaxers, cltlax, Annoy., laxer1, TM@BOTC, Laxers412, BackCager, Man_Up, Stickcheck, 2waymiddie, LiLaxDad, LaxrFanatic, NassauLaxDad516, laxislife, Laxr22, DolphinLax, hatimd80, BOTC_EVENTS, gordon984, LaxDad19, TriStateLaxer, BoxLax99, TheBackOfTheCage), 4,726 guests, and 806 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod