Posts288,082
Members2,275
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
PLAYERS TRIBUNE Jump to new posts
Berks Catholic (PA) 2022 Goalie Giuliana Ditsky Commits to Eastern Michigan University JesLax1 Yesterday at 01:23 PM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Berks Catholic (PA) 2022 Goalie Giuliana Ditsky of Phantastix Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Eastern Michigan University.

High school: Berks Catholic (Reading, PA)
Grad year: 2022
Position: Goalie
College committed to: Eastern Michigan University
Club team: Phantastix Lacrosse Club
Lacrosse honors: Varsity starter for 2 years
Academic honors: Honor roll
Expected major: Sport and Fitness Administration/Management
Why did you choose Eastern Michigan University, Women's D1? "I love the campus, Coach Jackson, and the opportunity to help build a division 1 lacrosse program."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "A huge thanks to my coaches, parents, and teammates for being an amazing support system."
What other colleges did you consider? "Seton Hill, York College."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Giuliana Ditsky on her commitment to Eastern Michigan University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below:

0 44 more...
Luhi (NY) 2022 Midfield, Attack Josue Cruz Commits to SUNY College at Cortland JesLax1 04/13/21 04:39 PM
@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Luhi (NY) 2022 Midfield, Attack Josue Cruz of Hitmen Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at SUNY College at Cortland.

High school: Luhi (Glen Head, NY)
Positions: Midfield, Attack
College committed to: SUNY College at Cortland
Club team: Hitmen Lacrosse
Expected major: Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
Why did you choose SUNY College at Cortland, Men's D3? "Cortland gives me the best of both worlds for lacrosse and academics."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I am beyond grateful to God, my family, teachers, friends, and coaches for all the support throughout the years. I am super pumped for my future to play at Cortland and what is to come."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Josue Cruz on his commitment to SUNY College at Cortland. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.

0 43 more...
CAMPS & CLINICS Jump to new posts
Legacy Boys & Girls Summer Camp JesLax1 04/13/21 02:05 PM
0 26 more...
Oakmont Regional HS (MA) 2021 LSM Patrick O’Hara IV Commits to Saint Anselm College JesLax1 04/13/21 12:16 PM
@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Oakmont Regional High School (MA) 2021 LSM Patrick O’Hara IV of Rhode Island Bulldogs has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Saint Anselm College.

High school: Oakmont Regional High School (Westminster, MA)
Grad year: 2021
Position: LSM
College committed to: Saint Anselm College
Club team: Rhode Island Bulldogs
Lacrosse honors: Midwatch all-star (HS), Maverick Showtime all-star, elite 100 all-star
Academic honors: Honor roll, peer leaders
Expected major: Environmental Science

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Patrick O’Hara IV on his commitment to Saint Anselm College. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.

0 65 more...
COLLEGE LACROSSE Jump to new posts
Saturday's Scoreboard: Men's & Women's Division 1 JesLax1 04/12/21 02:19 PM
Saturday, April 10

Men's D1 Lacrosse

UMass Lowell 5
Vermont 16

Ohio State 14
Johns Hopkins 12

Binghamton 7
Hartford 8

Delaware 9
Drexel 12

VMI 9
Bellarmine 11

Marquette 8
Georgetown 10

Jacksonville 11
Air Force 5

Notre Dame 13
Duke 8

Penn State 10
Rutgers 22

Towson 12
Fairfield 11

Quinnipiac 13
Manhattan 12
*2OT

Colgate 10
Boston U 14

Hobart 12
Saint Joseph's 13

Mount St. Mary's 11
Merrimack 12

Michigan 12
Maryland 18

Robert Morris 15
Cleveland State 7

Loyola 7
Army 12

Denver 17
Villanova 10

North Carolina 16
Virginia 18

Lehigh 13
Navy 7

Providence 19
St. John's 9

Bucknell 14
Lafayette 6

NJIT 8
Stony Brook 12

Games Postponed: LIU vs Bryant, Sacred Heart vs Wagner

Saturday, April 10

Women's D1 Lacrosse

Syracuse 15
Virginia 12

Lehigh 12
Navy 7

Merrimack 11
LIU 12

Liberty 14
Coastal Carolina 13

Virginia Tech 11
Boston College 21

Fairfield 11
Siena 15

Bryant 14
Saint Francis 12

High Point 17
Winthrop 11

Central Connecticut 4
Mount St. Mary's 23

Gardner-Webb 11
Campbell 17

Army 18
Lafayette 11

UMass Lowell 11
Vermont 17

Radford 9
Longwood 7

Hofstra 13
James Madison 7

Notre Dame 10
North Carolina 11

Bucknell 13
Colgate 11

Wagner 12
Sacred Heart 13

Binghamton 20
Hartford 12

Towson 20
Wiliam and Mary 10

Games Postponed: Detroit Mercy vs Central Michigan, American vs Loyola, Holy Cross vs Boston U
0 24 more...
Sponsored Links
Haddam-Killingworth HS (CT) 2021 Midfield Aidan Coleman Commits to US Merchant Marine Academy JesLax1 04/12/21 01:04 PM
@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Haddam-Killingworth High School (CT) 2021 Midfield Aidan Coleman of CT Shoreline Sharks Boys has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at US Merchant Marine Academy.

High school: Haddam-Killingworth High School (Killingworth, CT)
Position: Midfield
College committed to: US Merchant Marine Academy
Club team: CT Shoreline Sharks Boys, Hk Lax
Lacrosse honors: Voted by teammates and coaches to be team captain for junior and senior season All-Conference Freshman Year
Academic honors: High-Honor Role Nominated for the Daughters of the American Revolution Good Citizen National Award
Expected major: Engineering
Why did you choose US Merchant Marine Academy, Men's D3? "I have always wanted to attend a U.S Service Academy to become an Officer in the Navy and USMMA felt like the right fit for me."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my family for always supporting me and thank you to both my lacrosse and track coaches who have mentored me for all these years it would not be possible without them."
What other colleges did you consider? "Naval Academy MIT Maine Maritime Illinois Institute of Technology."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Aidan Coleman on his commitment to US Merchant Marine Academy. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.

0 75 more...
Comsewogue HS (NY) 2022 Midfield Shannon Harrington Commits to Kennesaw State University JesLax1 04/07/21 11:40 AM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Comsewogue High School (NY) 2022 Midfield Shannon Harrington of Yellow Jackets LI has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Kennesaw State University.

High school: Comsewogue High School (Port Jefferson Station, NY)
College committed to: Kennesaw State University
Club team: Yellow Jackets LI
Lacrosse honors: All-Rookie Team (freshman year), Back Of the Cage Top 40 Sophomores, LI Lax Journal Class of 2022 Watchlist, Under Armor Callback, Under Armor 150, Nike Elite 120
Academic honors: National Honor Society, Spanish Honor Society, English Honor Society, 4.0 average, Honor Roll student since middle school, 2019 Spanish Highest Average award
Expected major: Education
Why did you choose Kennesaw State University, Women's D1? "Once I stepped on campus I fell in love. It had everything I wanted- beautiful campus, great education program, warm weather, great environment, amazing athletic complex. I love the coaching staff, they were so great during the recruiting process and really made me feel like Kennesaw was my home. I am so excited to take on the next level of lacrosse at Kennesaw State University."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Huge thank you to my parents, coaches, teammates, and the Long Island Yellow Jackets program. I would not be the player I am today without any of you and I am so grateful to have all of you a part of my lacrosse journey"
What other colleges did you consider?"Fairfield University Campbell University Mercer University Virginia Commonwealth University Tampa University."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Shannon Harrington on her commitment to Kennesaw State University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

0 126 more...
HIGH SCHOOL LACROSSE Jump to new posts
LI HS Girls: Top 75 Ranked 2024's TM@BOTC 04/07/21 05:52 AM
Click Here to View the Top 75 Ranked High School Girls Lacrosse Players on Long Island from the Class of 2024: LI HS Girls: Top 75 Ranked 2024's
0 263 more...
Penncrest HS (PA) 2022 Attack, Midfield Annalynn Pompetti Commits to Old Dominion University JesLax1 04/06/21 10:21 AM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Penncrest High School (PA) 2022 Attack, Midfield Annalynn Pompetti of NXT Lacrosse Girls has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Old Dominion University (ODU).

High school: Penncrest High School (Media, PA)
Positions: Attack, Midfield
College committed to: Old Dominion University (ODU)
Club team: NXT Lacrosse Girls
Lacrosse honors: All-Star Team 2019 Fall NXT Showcase Varsity Lacrosse Captain Three year varsity starter
Academic honors: National Honors Society Member, Honor Roll Student, Class Council Representative

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Annalynn Pompetti on her commitment to Old Dominion University (ODU). CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

0 116 more...
Archbishop Spalding HS (MD) 2022 Midfield, Draw Caroline Embrey Commits to The University of Tampa JesLax1 04/05/21 11:02 AM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Archbishop Spalding High School (MD) 2022 Midfield, Draw Caroline Embrey of LBC Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at The University of Tampa.

High school: Archbishop Spalding High School (Grasonville, MD)
Positions: Midfield, Draw
College committed to: The University of Tampa
Club team: LBC Lacrosse Club
Lacrosse honors: 2019 Under Armour All-America Underclass Team - Washington, DC Girls Command; 2018 Under Armour All-America Underclass Callback - Washington, DC Command; 2020 APEX60 Girls 2022; 2020 JMU Rising Stars All-Star Team; 2017 UNC Elite Summer All-Star Team; 2016 Brine National Team Selection - Maryland 2022 Team
Academic honors: 3.7GPA; Honor Roll; AP; One Love Foundation Club; Sarah's House Homeless Shelter & Our Daily Bread Baltimore City Soup Kitchen Volunteer; Tim Tebow's Night To Shine Ministry Volunteer; Archbishop Spalding Summer Lacrosse & Field Hockey Youth Camp Volunteer
Expected major: Entrepreneurship/Entrepreneurial Studies
Why did you choose The University of Tampa, Women's D2? "Team Culture, Coaches, Business School/Entrepreneurship Program, Beautiful & Sunny Campus."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Caroline Embrey on her commitment to The University of Tampa. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

0 98 more...
TRYOUTS Jump to new posts
Rebels 21-22 Tryouts BOTC_EVENTS 04/03/21 09:39 AM
0 85 more...
Rebels Players Wanted & Open Spots BOTC_EVENTS 04/03/21 09:21 AM
0 63 more...
Rebels Spring Clinic BOTC_EVENTS 04/03/21 09:12 AM
0 73 more...
Rebels Directors Series Training BOTC_EVENTS 04/03/21 08:51 AM
0 61 more...
Rebels 33/34 Training Team BOTC_EVENTS 04/03/21 08:36 AM
0 51 more...
Rebels 31/32 Training Team JesLax1 04/03/21 08:16 AM
0 64 more...
Conestoga HS (PA) 2021 Midfield James Condi Commits to Ursinus College JesLax1 04/02/21 12:57 PM
@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Conestoga High School (PA) 2021 Midfield James Condi of Rising Sons Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Ursinus College.

High school: Conestoga High School (Berwyn, PA)
College committed to: Ursinus College
Club team: Rising Sons Lacrosse
Expected major: Business
Why did you choose Ursinus College, Men's D3? "Good fit academically and athletically where I will be playing football and lacrosse."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates James Condi on his commitment to Ursinus College. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.

0 104 more...
Twin Valley HS (PA) 2021 Goalie Vincent Marchese Commits to Pace University JesLax1 04/01/21 01:48 PM
@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Twin Valley High School (PA) 2021 Goalie Vincent Marchese of Headstrong Philly Quakers has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Pace University.

High school: Twin Valley High School (Honey Brook, PA)
Positions: Goalie
College committed to: Pace University
Club team: Headstrong Philly Quakers
Expected major: Computer Science
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Dave Page and John Verno."
What other colleges did you consider? "Chestnut Hill, Immaculata, Hood, Lincoln Memorial, Alvernia, Lynn, Florida Southern, Georgian Court, DelVal, Juniata."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Vincent Marchese on his commitment to Pace University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.

0 149 more...
Lax On Select Elite Team Tryouts BOTC_EVENTS 03/31/21 03:03 PM
0 139 more...
Cinnaminson (NJ) 2021 Midfield Matthew Bundy Commits to AZ State University JesLax1 03/29/21 12:14 PM
@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Cinnaminson (NJ) 2021 Midfield Matthew Bundy of SouthShore Mens has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Arizona State University.

High school: Cinnaminson (Cinnaminson, NJ)
College committed to: Arizona State University
Club team: SouthShore Mens, South Jersey Shamrocks
Expected major: Education/Teaching of Individuals in Junior High/Middle School Special Education
Why did you choose Arizona State University, Men's MCLA? "I felt as if it was the best fit for me as both a student and athlete."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Coach Campbell, Coach Angelini, Coach Valore."
What other colleges did you consider? "Lake Erie College."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Matthew Bundy on his commitment to Arizona State University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.

0 227 more...
Collingswood HS (NJ) 2022 Midfield Emi Waldron Commits to Sacred Heart University JesLax1 03/25/21 12:02 PM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Collingswood High School (NJ) 2022 Midfield Emi Waldron of Philly Blast Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Sacred Heart University.

High school: Collingswood High School (Collingswood, NJ)
College committed to: Sacred Heart University
Club team: Philly Blast Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: WPLL Futures Team NJ, All-School Girls Team NJ South, Top NJ Freshman list
Academic honors: Honor Roll Student, National Honor Society Member
Why did you choose Sacred Heart University, Women's D1? "I chose Sacred Heart because I loved the campus and the fit for me to be able to compete athletically and get a great education."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "My parents, My club coaches Josie, Julie, Sienna, Kitty, and my high school coach Mrs.O who all believed in me and helped me get here! Lastly, all my teammates pushed me to be the best player I can be."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Emi Waldron on her commitment to Sacred Heart University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

0 235 more...
The Haverford School (PA) 2022 Faceoff, Midfield Jake McCarthy Commits to Merrimack College JesLax1 03/24/21 02:18 PM
@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: The Haverford School (PA) 2022 Faceoff, Midfield Jake McCarthy of Mesa Boys Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Merrimack College.

High school: The Haverford School (Newtown Square, PA)
Positions: Faceoff, Midfield
College committed to: Merrimack College
Club team: Mesa Boys Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: 3x Maverik showtime invitee 4x FOA National showcase One percent showcase The players series showcase Mesa lacrosse
Why did you choose Merrimack College, Men's D1? "Over the past few months, I have devolved a great relationship with the coaches at Merrimack. Academically and athletically I know that Merrimack will put me in the best position to excel on and off the field. The culture of the program and the strong community behind Merrimack are exactly where I want to be."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my family, coaches, teammates, and friends for pushing me to be where I am today."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Jake McCarthy on his commitment to Merrimack College. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.

0 259 more...
Hendrick Hudson HS (NY) 2022 Defense Colleen Ryan Commits to Arizona State University JesLax1 03/23/21 11:23 AM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Hendrick Hudson High School (NY) 2022 Defense Colleen Ryan of Prime Time Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Arizona State University.

High school: Hendrick Hudson High School (Cortlandt Manor, NY)
Position: Defense
College committed to: Arizona State University
Club team: Prime Time Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: UA All American CONNY Highlight Team (2020), GAIT Top 20 All-Star Team (2020), APEX Showcase All-Star Team (2020) Baltimore Elite 12 Camper (2020), WPLL Futures (2020) & UA150 (2020)
Academic honors: Underclass Award for Academic Performance, Character and Work Ethic, Excellence in Project Lead the Way Biomedical Science Award, English Department Award, New York State Mathematics Honor Society, New York State Hispanic Honor Society, National Society of High School Scholars
Why did you choose Arizona State University, Women's D1? "I chose ASU because of its coaching staff. I'm excited to play for Coach McCormack."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I want to thank my mom and dad for encouraging me to follow my dream of playing D1 lacrosse. I would also like to thank my coaches at Prime Time, Coach Jackie and Coach Steph, and my high school coach, Coach Molfetta."
What other colleges did you consider? "Oregon, Coastal Carolina, Davidson, Bryant, LaSalle, Furman, Siena, Tufts, Vassar, Haverford, Wesleyan."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Colleen Ryan on her commitment to Arizona State University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

0 443 more...
Blair Academy (NJ) 2022 Attack, Midfield Skyler Bogdan Commits to Ursinus College JesLax1 03/22/21 11:15 AM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Blair Academy (NJ) 2022 Attack, Midfield Skyler Bogdan of DEWLAX Girls Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Ursinus College.

High school: Blair Academy (Blairstown, NJ)
Positions: Attack, Midfield
College committed to: Ursinus College
Club team: DEWLAX Girls Lacrosse
Expected major: Marketing, Other
Why did you choose Ursinus College, Women's D3? "Ursinus checked all my boxes athletically and academically and the coaches were always there for me. I am really looking forward to attending fall of 2022!."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my family and all my coaches!."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Skyler Bogdan on her commitment to Ursinus College. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

0 231 more...
Garnet Valley (PA) 2021 Defense Lauren Bendo Commits to the Catholic University of America JesLax1 03/22/21 11:11 AM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Garnet Valley (PA) 2021 Defense Lauren Bendo of Ultimate Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at the Catholic University of America.

High school: Garnet Valley (Garnet Valley, PA)
Position: Defense
College committed to: Catholic University of America
Club team: Ultimate Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: Honorable Mention All-Delco, 2x Ambassador Award, and Philly Girls Summer Showcase All-Star
Academic honors: Honor Roll, National Honors Society, and National Business Honors Society
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my family, all of the coaches at Ultimate, Coach Purvis, and my teammates for all the support and guidance through the process!."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Lauren Bendo on her commitment to the Catholic University of America. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

0 299 more...
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Today's Visitors
14 members (JesLax1, Jlbemom4, laxlurker, BiggLax, HammerOfJustice, JMLax1, TheBackOfTheCage, 1026ME, Hercules, JohnWick, cltlax, Laxluva, TM@BOTC, clax422), 2,862 guests, and 702 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod