SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
TRYOUTS
2 hours ago
0 20 more...
PLAYERS TRIBUNE
Yesterday at 03:50 PM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Sacred Heart Academy (PA) 2019 Midfield, Defense Danielle Santora of Ultimate PA has made a verbal commitment to play division 1 lacrosse at Hofstra University.

High School: Sacred Heart Academy (Bryn Mawr, PA)
Grad Year: 2019
Positions: Midfield, Defense
College Committed to: Hofstra University
Club Team: Ultimate PA
Lacrosse Honors: 2nd team All Main Line 2016,17,18 AACA All Star team 2016, 17,18,19 Honorable mention All Delco 2016,17,18 MVP High School team 2016,19 Selected to play on the Ultimate U15 Elite Team 2016 Played at the US Lacrosse National Championship, Indianapolis, IN 2016
Academic Honors: Honors and High Honors 2017,18,19 Spent a week on a service trip in Haiti Soup can drive at school, Thanksgiving Dinner Baskets with UNICO last 10 years UNICO Christmas Shopping with Underprivileged kids last 10 years Helped Paint rooms at Elwin Several School service activities Helped with the Elena A Santora Green Pantry, by help organizing food drive at SHA
Expected Major: Communication Technology
Why did you choose Hofstra University? "I visited the school to see there communications department, I really liked what i saw with there on site radio station & there studios for video production. Met with the Women's Lacrosse coach & felt an instant connection. Coach Shannon went through the program & told us about the different service opportunities that the team will be doing together. It really felt like home."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "My Parents especially my father who drove me all over the place to practice and play sports. My Coaches especially Coach Duck who drove the importance of giving 100% all the time. All my coaches that taught me to work hard and be early so i am ready when we start. To my school and the teachers that taught me to love whatever I was doing, Sacred Heart for teaching me the 5 goals that i later realized is used in everything we do; Faith, Intellect, Service, Community & Growth"
What other colleges did you consider? "University of Oregon & Johns Hopkins University"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Danielle Santora on her commitment to Hofstra University. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below:

0 37 more...
PLAYERS TRIBUNE
Yesterday at 01:06 AM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Wilton High School (CT) 2020 Goalie Tate Paulson of CT Grizzlies Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play division 1 lacrosse at Syracuse University.

High School: Wilton High School (Wilton, CT)
Grad Year: 2020
Position: Goalie
College Committed to: Syracuse University
Club Team: CT Grizzlies Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: CONNY Under Armour All America Team 2018 & 2019

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Tate Paulson on her commitment to Syracuse University. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

0 70 more...
PLAYERS TRIBUNE
06/23/19 08:54 PM
@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Garnet Valley High School (PA) 2019 Midfield, Attack Dan Bradley has made a verbal commitment to play division 1 lacrosse at Mount St. Mary's University.

High School: Garnet Valley High School (Garnet Valley, PA)
Positions: Midfield, Attack
College Committed to: Mount St. Mary's University
Lacrosse Honors: All American, First Team All State, First Team All Eastern PA, First Team All Central League
Why did you choose Mount St. Mary's University? "I really like Coach Gravante and the teams mindset! I also feel like the team is very close and that there is a brotherhood feeling there. I liked the campus a lot."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to all of the coaches who have taught me this game! Especially, Coach Urso, Coach Manuli & Coach Nealon! Thank you to my friends who have always supported me and have had my back! Shout out to Pasta! Thank you to all of my teammates I have played with & have created so many memories with! Thank you to my family for always being there for me and supporting me with every choice I make! Lastly, thank you to Coach Gravante [Head Coach at Mount St. Mary's University] for recruiting me and giving me this opportunity!"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Dan Bradley on his commitment to Mount St. Mary's University. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

0 61 more...
PLAYERS TRIBUNE
06/23/19 12:50 AM
@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: La Salle College High School (PA) 2020 Midfield Wil Vandegrift of Big 4 HHH has made a verbal commitment to play division 1 lacrosse at Saint Joseph's University.

High School: La Salle College High School (Wyndmoor, PA)
Graduation Year: 2020
Position: Midfield
College Committed to: Saint Joseph's University
Club Team: Big 4 HHH
Lacrosse Honors: Philly Highlight Under Armour Team
Why did you choose Saint Joseph's University? "I love everything about the school; it’s location, the coaches & the team. I've also had a couple of my older brothers friends who've also played there before me along with my older brother who is currently there, who I will get to the chance to play with."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to everyone who helped me along the way especially my family, friends & coaches."
What other colleges did you consider? "Bryant University, Drexel University, Fairfield University, Providence College, and UMBC"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Wil Vandegrift on his commitment to Saint Joseph's University. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

0 50 more...
Sponsored Links
PLAYERS TRIBUNE
06/22/19 10:46 PM
@CBLaxers Girlss' Recruit: Stillwater Area High School (MN) 2020 Attack Meredith Parry of Lakers Select Minnesota has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Lindenwood University.

High School: Stillwater Area High School (Stillwater, MN)
Position: Attack
College Committed to: Lindenwood University
Club Team: Lakers Select Minnesota
Lacrosse Honors: All-Conference Honorable Mention, All-Conference, All-Section 4, All-State First Team, All-American, Captain, Star Tribune All-Metro First Team
Academic Honors: Academic Letter (2 years)

Contributed By: Tom Michaelsen
Back Of The CAGE | BackOfTheCAGE.com
Know Someone Who's Committed? Click Here to Submit a Commitment Story Check to See Other Lacrosse Player College Commitments

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Meredith Parry on her commitment to Lindenwood University. CB Laxers runs boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th at the perfect landscape to get maximum exposure. For college bound seniors, CBL emulates the NCAA strength & conditioning training regimen & also run the committed games & leagues where they can train & compete against the top 10% lacrosse players. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

0 41 more...
TRYOUTS
06/18/19 09:26 PM
0 134 more...
PLAYERS TRIBUNE
06/16/19 11:44 PM
@CBLaxers Girlss' Recruit: Villa Maria Academy HS (PA) 2020 Attack Bridget Finley of PA Express Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Drexel University.

High School: Villa Maria Academy HS (Downingtown, PA)
College Committed to: Drexel University
Club Team: PA Express Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: Catholic Academies All League ('19), Team Offensive MVP ('19), DLN All Area Honorable Mention ('18), All Main Line Honorable Mention ('18), 127 points during Junior season (76 goals, 54 assists), Main Line Athlete of the Week
Academic Honors: National Honor Society, Latin Honor Society, Executive Council Secretary, Yearbook Committee
Expected Major: Business
Why did you choose Drexel University, Women's D1? "I chose Drexel because I loved the team chemistry, the coaches and the location. I am so excited to go to college in Philly and play for amazing coaches."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank my parents and my siblings Erin and Vince. I would also like to thank my club coach Jen Fanelli and my high school coach Allie Sweeney."

Know Someone Who's Committed? Click Here to Submit a Commitment Story Check to See Other Lacrosse Player College Commitments

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Bridget Finley on her commitment to Drexel University. CB Laxers runs boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th at the perfect landscape to get maximum exposure. For college bound seniors, CBL emulates the NCAA strength & conditioning training regimen & also run the committed games & leagues where they can train & compete against the top 10% lacrosse players. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

0 43 more...
PLAYERS TRIBUNE
06/15/19 02:45 PM
@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Coronado High School (NV) 2019 Midfield Cameron MacLean of West Coast Starz and Movin Up Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Chapman University.

High School: Coronado High School (Henderson , NV)
Position: Midfield
College Committed to: Chapman University
Club Teams: West Coast Starz & Movin Up Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: All-American, 2x All-State, 2x Team MVP
Academic Honors: 4x Scholar Athlete
Expected Major: Biological & Biomedical Sciences

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Cameron MacLean on his commitment to Chapman University. CB Laxers runs boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th at the perfect landscape to get maximum exposure. For college bound seniors, CBL emulates the NCAA strength & conditioning training regimen & also run the committed games & leagues where they can train & compete against the top 10% lacrosse players. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

0 42 more...
TRYOUTS
06/15/19 02:00 PM
0 214 more...
PLAYERS TRIBUNE
06/15/19 02:05 AM
@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Owen J. Roberts (PA) 2020 Midfield, Attack Cooper Chamberlain of Freedom Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Dickinson College.

High School: Owen J. Roberts (Bucktown, PA)
Positions: Midfield, Attack
College Committed to: Dickinson College
Club Team: Freedom Lacrosse Club
Lacrosse Honors: Offensive MVP, Leading Midfielder in Goals in the Conference, Season Leader in Goals and Points on Team 2019 Season
Academic Honors: Academic Leadership Award
Expected Major: History
Why did you choose Dickinson College, Men's D3? "It felt like the right place for me as soon as I stepped on campus. It is a great academic school & a great athletic school."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Brian Miller, Todd McFarland, family, teammates & friends."
What other colleges did you consider? "Muhlenberg, Hamilton & Ithaca"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Cooper Chamberlain on his commitment to Dickinson College. CB Laxers runs boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th at the perfect landscape to get maximum exposure. For college bound seniors, CBL emulates the NCAA strength & conditioning training regimen & also run the committed games & leagues where they can train & compete against the top 10% lacrosse players. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

0 38 more...
HIGH SCHOOL LACROSSE
06/13/19 06:29 PM
The 2019 High School Boys Lacrosse Nassau County All Americans

All American:
D-Edward Arnold, Manhasset, Sr.
D-Kenny Brower, Massapequa, Sr.
D-Colin Hart, Garden City, Sr.
LSM-Nick LiCalzi, South Side, Jr.
FO-Angelo Petrakis, Massapequa, Sr.
M-Jack Monfort, Syosset, Sr.
M-Garrett Gibbons, Massapequa, Sr.
M-Danny Striano, Cold Spring Harbor, Sr.
M-Trevor Yeboah-Kodie, Garden City, Sr.

Honorable Mention All American:
G-AJ Galassi, Port Washington, Sr.
A-Sam Lufti, Massapequa, Sr.
A-Louis Perfetto, Manhasset, Sr.
M-Stephen Grabher, North Shore, Sr.
M-Aidan Mulholland, Manhasset, So.
M-Nicholas Turrini, Calhoun, Sr.
0 336 more...
PLAYERS TRIBUNE
06/11/19 07:35 PM
@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Conrad Weiser High School (PA) 2020 Attack, Midfield Owen McDermott of Blak Widow Select has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Hood College.

High School: Conrad Weiser High School (Wernersville, PA)
Positions: Attack, Midfield
College Committed to: Hood College
Club Team: Blak Widow Select
Academic Honors: Berks County Men’s Lacrosse Honor Roll & Player of the Week
What other colleges did you consider? "Lycoming, Del Val & McDaniel"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Owen McDermott on his commitment to Hood College. CB Laxers runs boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th at the perfect landscape to get maximum exposure. For college bound seniors, CBL emulates the NCAA strength & conditioning training regimen & also run the committed games & leagues where they can train & compete against the top 10% lacrosse players. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

0 42 more...
HIGH SCHOOL LACROSSE
06/11/19 04:56 PM
Back Of The CAGE is proud to announce our inaugural BOTC Media All-Long Island Teams. The three teams were comprised of the top players from the different conferences, divisions, leagues, sections and classes from all across the island who were selected by our staff, contributors and weekly, monthly & year-end nominations made by fans and participating coaches.

0 69 more...
PLAYERS TRIBUNE
06/11/19 03:55 PM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Masuk High School (CT) 2020 Goalie Juliana Henry of Nor'easter Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Sacred Heart University.

High School: Masuk High School (Monroe, CT)
Position: Goalie
College Committed to: Sacred Heart University
Club Team: Nor'easter Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: First Team All-Conference 2x, First Team All-State 2x, US Lacrosse National Team 2x

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Juliana Henry on her commitment to Sacred Heart University. CB Laxers runs boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th at the perfect landscape to get maximum exposure. For college bound seniors, CBL emulates the NCAA strength & conditioning training regimen & also run the committed games & leagues where they can train & compete against the top 10% lacrosse players. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

0 41 more...
PLAYERS TRIBUNE
06/11/19 01:45 PM
@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: The Benjamin School (FL) 2020 Attack AJ Levitt of Team 91 Florida has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Denison University.

High School: The Benjamin School (Palm Beach Gardens, FL)
College Committed to: Denison University
Club Team: Team 91 Florida
Lacrosse Honors: 1st Team All-District, 2nd Team All-Region, Maverik Showtime 2018, Varsity starter as a freshman, Lax Records 2020 Watch List, Lax Records Player of The Week Honorable Mention
Academic Honors: Head of School List, Honor Roll, Elected Student Council Senior Class Officer, Peer Counselor.
Why did you choose Denison University, Men's D3? "I chose Denison because of its prestigious academic and lacrosse program. As soon as I stepped on campus, I knew it was a place where I would want to spend the next four years after high school. Coach Caravana and the rest of the coaching staff are also amazing."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank my family, coaches, and friends who have helped me along the way. I would especially like to thank Peter Cordrey, Darren Lowe, Shane Rye, Stan Ross, and Nick O'Hara for their support and guidance throughout the recruiting process."
What other colleges did you consider? "Washington & Lee, Amherst, Lafayette"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates AJ Levitt on his commitment to Denison University. CB Laxers runs boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th at the perfect landscape to get maximum exposure. For college bound seniors, CBL emulates the NCAA strength & conditioning training regimen & also run the committed games & leagues where they can train & compete against the top 10% lacrosse players. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

0 54 more...
HIGH SCHOOL LACROSSE
06/08/19 10:01 PM
Massapequa High School Boys' Lacrosse Wins Class A New York State Championship

Fairport 6
Massapequa 10

Dominating performances by the experienced senior group helped the Chiefs to their first state title since 2014 with Thomas Greenblatt (Binghamton signee) leading the group with a hatrick along with 3 assists, Angelo Petrakis (Cornell signee) won 15 of 20 faceoffs coupled with 1 goal, Sam Lufti (Hofstra signee) & Colin Gleason (Siena signee) each had a pair of goals. LIU Post signee, Nicholas Squicciarini made nine saves.

Full Stats Below:

Players Name: Goals | Assists | Points | Saves

Thomas Greenblatt: 3g 3a 6p
Sam Lutfi: 2g 1a 3p
Eamon Hall: 2g 1a 3p
Colin Gleason: 2g 2p
Garrett Gibbons: 1g 1p
Nicholas Squicciarini: 9svs
0 140 more...
HIGH SCHOOL LACROSSE
06/08/19 12:33 AM
Northport 13
Pittsford 3

5 goals from the senior All-American, Olivia Carner and the All-County Goalie, Claire Morris only allowing 3 goals in the NY State Semi-Finals games help lift the Tigers' to the Class A State Championship.

Palmyra-Macedon 5
Mattituck/Southold 9

The Virginia bound Hoeg sisters (Riley & Mackenzie) combine for 7 points to help Mattituck advance to the NY Class D State Finals.

Canandaigua 4
Eastport-South Manor 7

Ellie Masera's (Stony Brook commit) 5 goals with putting the icing on the cake by scoring her last 2 goals with 3 minutes remaining to hold off a 2nd half surge by Canadaigua and lift ESM to the Class B State Championship.

Cold Spring Harbor 15
Honeoye Falls-Lima 5

Caroline DeBellis (Duke commit) & Isabelle Vitale each manufacture 7 points for 14 points combine to help the Seahawks to their 2nd straight Class C State Championship.
0 123 more...
PLAYERS TRIBUNE
06/04/19 06:08 AM
@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Grassfield High School (VA) 2020 Midfield, LSM Zac Robinson of Middlesex Bears Elite has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Neumann University.

High School: Grassfield High School (Chesapeake, VA)
Positions: Midfield, LSM
College Committed to: Neumann University
Club Team: Middlesex Bears Elite
Expected Major: Health Professions
Why did you choose Neumann University, Men's D3? "Neumann has Amazing Pre-Athletic Training Program, Everyone is close with each other, The brotherhood there is unmatched Neumann has a amazing coaching staff I’m really excited about Neumann."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Just wanted to thank my family for driving me to all the showcases & tournaments, Lastly, to Neumann Coach’s for believing in my talent."
What other colleges did you consider? "Shenandoah University"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Zac Robinson on his commitment to Neumann University. CB Laxers runs boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th at the perfect landscape to get maximum exposure. For college bound seniors, CBL emulates the NCAA strength & conditioning training regimen & also run the committed games & leagues where they can train & compete against the top 10% lacrosse players. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

0 52 more...
PLAYERS TRIBUNE
06/04/19 05:36 AM
@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Detroit Catholic Central High School (MI) 2019 Defense Nick Matuszak of True Lacrosse Michigan & Juiced Cherries has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at the University of Massachusetts-Boston.

High School: Detroit Catholic Central High School (Novi, MI)
Positions: LSM & Defense
College Committed to: University of Massachusetts-Boston
Club Teams: True Lacrosse Michigan & Juiced Cherries
Lacrosse Honors: All Region & Maryland Showcase All Star
Academic Honors: Gabriel Richard Winner Honor Roll
Expected Major: Biological & Biomedical Sciences
Why did you choose University of Massachusetts-Boston, Men's D3? "Umass Boston was the best fit for me academically and athletically."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Special thanks to all my coaches and to family who have helped me get here. I couldn’t have done it without all the love and support from them."
What other colleges did you consider? "Kalamazoo college "

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Nick Matuszak on his commitment to the University of Massachusetts-Boston. CB Laxers runs boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th at the perfect landscape to get maximum exposure. For college bound seniors, CBL emulates the NCAA strength & conditioning training regimen & also run the committed games & leagues where they can train & compete against the top 10% lacrosse players. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

0 149 more...
PLAYERS TRIBUNE
06/04/19 05:11 AM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Oakland Catholic High School (PA) 2020 Midfield, Defense Ashley Sullivan of PA True Girls State Elite 2020 has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Rollins College.

High School: Oakland Catholic High School (Pittsburgh, PA)
Positions: Midfield, Defense
College Committed to: Rollins College
Club Team: PA True Girls State Elite 2020
Lacrosse Honors: 2019 WPIAL All Stars - D AA 2019 Division AA, All Section

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Ashley Sullivan on her commitment to Rollins College. CB Laxers runs boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th at the perfect landscape to get maximum exposure. For college bound seniors, CBL emulates the NCAA strength & conditioning training regimen & also run the committed games & leagues where they can train & compete against the top 10% lacrosse players. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

0 64 more...
PLAYERS TRIBUNE
06/04/19 05:02 AM
@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Schuylkill Valley High School (PA) 2019 Attack Tyler Siglin of Team 222 Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Hood College.

High School: Schuylkill Valley High School (Leesport, PA)
College Committed to: Hood College
Club Team: Team 222 Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: 2019 BCIAA All-Conference
Academic Honors: Merit Roll Honor Roll
Why did you choose Hood College, Men's D3? "I chose Hood because of their great business program & how comfortable I felt in the school environment. The school is somewhat similar to the learning environment I grew up with & the coaching staff has done an amazing job at progressing the lacrosse program there."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank my parents for dedicating their time and money for me so that I could be a successful individual after school. I would also like to thank my friends, family, and peers for their support over their years and the motivation that they gave me to become a mature young adult. Lastly, all the coaches and mentors that gave me their time, experience, and knowledge to expand on my youth and high school career."
What other colleges did you consider? "Delaware Valley, Union, University of Tampa, Ohio State, Mount St. Mary's & Rosemont"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Tyler Siglin on his commitment to Hood College. CB Laxers runs boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th at the perfect landscape to get maximum exposure. For college bound seniors, CBL emulates the NCAA strength & conditioning training regimen & also run the committed games & leagues where they can train & compete against the top 10% lacrosse players. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

0 44 more...
PLAYERS TRIBUNE
06/04/19 04:52 AM
@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Perkiomen Valley H.S. (PA) 2020 Faceoff, Midfield Matthew Brock has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Rutgers University.

High School: Perkiomen Valley H.S. (Schwenksville, PA)
Positions: Faceoff, Midfield
College Committed to: Rutgers University
Lacrosse Honors: 2018, 2019 1st Team Face-Off Specialist PAC 10 2018 Mercury All Area Face-Off Specialist Face-Off Academy Showcase 2018 Top 5 2018 CT 80 All Star 2018 Relentless Award 2018 Hard Hat Award 2017 Freshman of the Year
Why did you choose Rutgers University, Men's D1? "I chose Rutgers because of all of the great opportunities it offers. I loved the coaching staff & felt right at home on campus, which is only a hour & a half away so my family can come watch all of my games. I also chose Rutgers because it gives me the opportunity to play with the best of the best in the BIG 10 & I also liked the constantly improving facilities. Finally, I chose Rutgers because of the great academic opportunities it offers with the variety of majors it has."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank my entire family for all of their support throughout the years and for putting me in a position were I could achieve my goals. I would like to thank Coach McKinney and the rest of the Big4 HHH staff for helping me along the way. I would like to thank Coach Churchey, Mo, Defeo, Kurylo, Jenkins & Belmont for helping me improve throughout my high school career. I would also like to thank Coach Bodner, Kaplan, Dolente from the Philly Face Off League, and Greg and Mike Gurenlian from The Face Off Academy for helping teach me all there is to know about faceoffs. Lastly, I would like to thank all of the coaches I've had throughout my youth and travel career."
What other colleges did you consider? "Hofstra, Laffayette & Utah"

Photo Credits: mjohnphotography

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Matthew Brock on his commitment to Rutgers University. CB Laxers runs boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th at the perfect landscape to get maximum exposure. For college bound seniors, CBL emulates the NCAA strength & conditioning training regimen & also run the committed games & leagues where they can train & compete against the top 10% lacrosse players. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

0 21 more...
TRYOUTS
06/02/19 10:52 AM
0 506 more...
HIGH SCHOOL LACROSSE
06/01/19 12:53 AM
Back Of The CAGE is proud to announce our inaugural BOTC Media All-Long Island Teams. The three teams were comprised of the top players from the different leagues, conferences and divisions all across the island who were selected by our staff, contributors and weekly, monthly & year-end nominations made by fans and participating coaches.

0 138 more...
Today's Visitors
14 registered members (BOTC_EVENTS, TM@BOTC, 1026ME, Annoy., laxnovice, clubhopper, cltlax, MomOf6, Buckeyelax, Laxboy17, hatimd80, Colts21, laxislife, thavngr98), 4,838 guests, and 768 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod