Posts266,314
Members2,188
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
PLAYERS TRIBUNE Jump to new posts
Bay Shore High School (NY) 2021 Attack, Midfield Grace Paliseno Commits to Roger Williams University TM@BOTC Yesterday at 01:22 PM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Bay Shore High School (NY) 2021 Attack, Midfield Grace Paliseno of Long Island Top Guns has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Roger Williams University.

High school: Bay Shore High School (Bay Shore, NY)
Grad year: 2021
Positions: Attack, Midfield
College committed to: Roger Williams University
Club team: Long Island Top Guns
Lacrosse honors: National Team 3rd Place
Academic honors: National Honor Society, Athletes Helping Athletes Mentor Program
Expected major: Architecture
Why did you choose Roger Williams University, Women's D3? "I chose RWU for the opportunity to play incredibly competitive lacrosse while studying my major of Architecture."
What other colleges did you consider? "Drexel and Thomas Jefferson"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Grace Paliseno on her commitment to Roger Williams University. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.
View College Profile Below:

0 5 more...
Chaminade High School (NY) 2021 Attack, Midfield Trey Berry Commits to Rensselaer Polytechnic Inst. TM@BOTC 07/09/20 04:12 PM
@365Lax Boys' Recruit: Chaminade High School (NY) 2021 Attack, Midfield Trey Berry of Team 91 Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute.

High school: Chaminade High School (Mineola, NY)
Positions: Attack, Midfield
College committed to: Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
Club team: Team 91 Lacrosse
Academic honors: Honor Roll, Honor Society, Top 10 in Class
Why did you choose Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Men's D3? "It is the perfect balance between great academics and lacrosse."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my coaches and family who all supported me along the way."
What other colleges did you consider? "MIT, Tufts, Wesleyan, Bowdoin, & Swarthmore"

365Lax, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com, congratulates Trey Berry on his commitment to Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. 365Lax provides lacrosse-specific services year round and specializes in helping players get prepared for the next level. For recruits looking to optimize their full potential with an emulated NCAA training regiment, visit 365Lax.com for more info.

0 50 more...
Carle Place (NY) 2021 Def James Kapralos Commits to Fairfield University TM@BOTC 07/09/20 03:04 PM
@365Lax Boys' Recruit: Carle Place (NY) 2021 Def James Kapralos of Rebels LC has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Fairfield University.

High school: Carle Place (Carle Place, NY)
Position: Defense
College committed to: Fairfield University
Club team: Rebels LC
Lacrosse honors: Maverik Showtime All-Star, NYSR Champion
Why did you choose Fairfield University, Men's D1? "Great mixture of lacrosse and academics"

365Lax, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com, congratulates James Kapralos on his commitment to Fairfield University. 365Lax provides lacrosse-specific services year round and specializes in helping players get prepared for the next level. For recruits looking to optimize their full potential with an emulated NCAA training regiment, visit 365Lax.com for more info.

0 68 more...
Cape Fear Academy (NC) 2021 LSM, Defense Matthew Ezzell Commits to Washington and Lee University TM@BOTC 07/08/20 02:23 PM
@365Lax Boys' Recruit: Cape Fear Academy (NC) 2021 LSM, Defense Matthew Ezzell of LI Sting Elite has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Washington and Lee University.

High school: Cape Fear Academy (Wilmington, NC)
Positions: LSM, Defense
College committed to: Washington and Lee University
Club teams: LI Sting Elite, Cape Fear Shamrocks
Academic honors: National Honor Society, [ChillLaxin] Laude Honor Roll, Head of School List
Expected major: Business
Why did you choose Washington and Lee University, Men's D3? "W&L was the best fit for my academic and athletic goals."
What other college(s) did you consider? "Amherst College"

365Lax, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com, congratulates Matthew Ezzell on his commitment to Washington and Lee University. 365Lax provides lacrosse-specific services year round and specializes in helping players get prepared for the next level. For recruits looking to optimize their full potential with an emulated NCAA training regiment, visit 365Lax.com

0 69 more...
Cold Spring Harbor High School (NY) 2021 Attack, Draw Anna Spehr Commits to Middlebury College TM@BOTC 07/07/20 02:01 PM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Cold Spring Harbor High School (NY) 2021 Attack, Draw Anna Spehr of Team Elevate Lax has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Middlebury College.

High school: Cold Spring Harbor High School (Lloyd Harbor, NY)
Positions: Attack, Draw
College committed to: Middlebury College
Club team: Team Elevate Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: Long Island school girls, Brine National Lacrosse Classic
Academic honors: High honor roll every quarter of jr high/ high school, national honors society, national French honors society, national art honors society.
Why did you choose Middlebury College, Women's D3? "I love the Vermont campus, and am excited to play for an amazing lacrosse team. I love the combination of great athletics and rigorous academics at Middlebury. "

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Anna Spehr on her commitment to Middlebury College. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

0 96 more...
Sponsored Links
Manhasset High School (NY) 2021 LSM, Defense Jordan Gangaram Commits to Amherst College TM@BOTC 07/04/20 01:26 PM
@365Lax Boys' Recruit: Manhasset High School (NY) 2021 LSM, Defense Jordan Gangaram of Igloo Blackice has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Amherst College.

High school: Manhasset High School (Manhasset, NY)
Positions: LSM, Defense
College committed to: Amherst College
Club team: Igloo Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: Ranked Top 50 Juniors on Long Island
Academic honors: 1. National Science, Honor Society 2) National History Honor Society; 3) National Spanish Honor Society; 4) 2018/2019 NYSPHSAA Scholar Athlete Award
Why did you choose Amherst College, Men's D3? "Top lacrosse program with high academics."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thanks to my club team and high school coaches for all the support, but most importantly my parents for making me the man I am today."

365Lax, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com, congratulates Jordan Gangaram on his commitment to Arcadia University. 365Lax provides lacrosse-specific services year round and specializes in helping players get prepared for the next level. For recruits looking to optimize their full potential with an emulated NCAA training regiment, visit 365Lax.com for more info.

0 128 more...
Sachem North (NY) 2021 Defense Vincent Giordano Commits to Arcadia University TM@BOTC 07/01/20 02:20 PM
@365Lax Boys' Recruit: Sachem North (NY) 2021 Defense Vincent Giordano of FLG Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Arcadia University.

High school: Sachem North (Lake Ronkonkoma, NY)
Position: Defense
College committed to: Arcadia University
Club team: FLG Lacrosse
Academic honors: Honor Roll all of high school
Expected major: Biological & Biomedical Sciences
Why did you choose Arcadia University, Men's D3? "Arcadia has great athletic and academic programs. Coach Purpura was extremely welcoming and Arcadia has the competitive culture I want."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to everyone who helped me along this process. A special thank you to Coach Mauro, the FLG staff, and my parents."

365Lax, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com, congratulates Vincent Giordano on his commitment to Arcadia University. 365Lax provides lacrosse-specific services year round and specializes in helping players get prepared for the next level. For recruits looking to optimize their full potential with an emulated NCAA training regiment, visit 365Lax.com for more info.

0 118 more...
Kingsway Regional HS (NJ) 2021 Mid, Def Payton Ruwet Commits to Bloomsburg University of Penn. TM@BOTC 06/30/20 02:08 PM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Kingsway Regional High School (NJ) 2021 Mid, Def Payton Ruwet of South Jersey Shamrocks Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania.

High school: Kingsway Regional High School (Woolwich, NJ)
Positions: Midfield, Defense
College committed to: Bloomsburg University of Penn.
Club team: South Jersey Shamrocks Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: Offensive MVP Heart Award
Academic honors: Honor Roll, Principals List, NHS Athletic Student Training, Aide Club Student Ambassador
Expected major: Health Professions
Why did you choose Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania, Women's D2? "I chose Bloomsburg because it felt like home and I wanted to be apart of their team. The environment that they created was something I wanted to be apart of."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Special thanks to my parents, coaches, family, friends, and teammates!"
What other college(s) did you consider? "Neumann"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Payton Ruwet on her commitment to Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

0 107 more...
East Meadow High School (NY) 2021 Midfield, Draw Emma Terino Commits to NYIT TM@BOTC 06/22/20 04:09 PM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: East Meadow High School (NY) 2021 Midfield, Draw Emma Terino of Long Island Liberty Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at New York Institute of Technology.

High school: East Meadow High School (East Meadow, NY)
Positions: Midfield, Draw
College committed to: New York Institute of Technology
Club team: Long Island Liberty Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: All County Honorable Mention-Sophmore Year, All Conference Player- Freshman Year
Academic honors: National Honor Society, ASL Honor Society, Scholar Athlete & Athletes Helping Athletes Member
Expected major: Architecture
Why did you choose New York Institute of Technology, Women's D2? "I chose NYIT because it was the right fit for me academically and athletically!!"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Emma Terino on her commitment to NYIT. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

0 112 more...
Newark Academy (NJ) 2021 Goalie William Charvala Commits to Washington College TM@BOTC 06/18/20 03:11 PM
@365Lax Boys' Recruit: Newark Academy (NJ) 2021 Goalie William Charvala of Blak Widow Select & Trilogy Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Washington College.

High school: Newark Academy (South Orange, NJ)
Position: Goalie
College committed to: Washington College
Club teams: Blak Widow Select and Trilogy Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: 2020 Newark Academy Team Captain, 2019 2nd Team All Super Essex Conference, 2019 2nd Team All Kimber Conference, 2019 Honorable Mention Prep B, 2019 Top 15 Sophomores State of NJ, 2019 Southern States Showcase All Star Team Southern States States Elite, 2020 All Star Trilogy Academic Aces All Star, Trilogy Gettysburg Tournament All Star Trilogy ICE
Academic honors: Through Saves for Suicide Prevention Raised $4,000 for American Suicide Prevention Foundation in Spring 2020
Why did you choose Washington College, Men's D3? "Loved the academic aspects along with campus and location of Washington College. Coach Shirk was awesome through the process and was very upfront about the expectations and what it means to be a lacrosse player at WAC."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "To my parents for the support, endless hours and dollars afforded me that allow to play this incredible game."
What other colleges did you consider? "Babson, Muhlenberg, Rhodes, Roanoke, and St. Lawrence."

365Lax, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com, congratulates William Charvala on his commitment to Washington College. 365Lax provides lacrosse-specific services year round and specializes in helping players get prepared for the next level. For recruits looking to optimize their full potential with an emulated NCAA training regiment, visit 365Lax.com for more info.

0 151 more...
Today's Visitors
6 members (Laxers412, Coaching, TM@BOTC, cltlax, 1026ME, baldbear), 3,052 guests, and 850 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
CAMPS & CLINICS
BOTC SPONSORS