Posts280,626
Members2,239
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
CAMPS & CLINICS Jump to new posts
The Goalie Corp Clinics w/ Adelphi's Brian Volpi BOTC_EVENTS Yesterday at 11:40 PM
0 52 more...
PLAYERS TRIBUNE Jump to new posts
Severna Park High School (MD) 2022 Goalie Sarah Krause Commits to Grand Valley State University TM@BOTC Yesterday at 06:43 PM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Severna Park High School (MD) 2022 Goalie Sarah Krause of Maryland United Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Grand Valley State University.

High school: Severna Park High School (Severna Park, MD)
Grad year: 2022
Position: Goalie
College committed to: Grand Valley State University
Club team: Maryland United Lacrosse Club
Lacrosse honors: College Bound Laxers 2021 NY All Showcase Team Selection
Academic honors: National Honor Society, National French Honor Society

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Sarah Krause on her commitment to Grand Valley State University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below:

0 78 more...
Connetquot High School (NY) 2021 Midfield James Engley Commits to Farmingdale State College TM@BOTC Yesterday at 02:27 PM
@365Lax Boys' Recruit: Connetquot High School (NY) 2021 Midfield James Engley of Igloo Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Farmingdale State College.

High school: Connetquot High School (Ronkonkoma, NY)
Grad year: 2021
Position: Midfield
College committed to: Farmingdale State College
Club team: Igloo Lacrosse
Why did you choose Farmingdale State College, Men's D3? "I want to stay local on Long Island and I love the atmosphere at FSC!"
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to all the coaches that guided [me] throughout my lacrosse journey"

365Lax, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates James Engley on his commitment to Farmingdale State College. 365Lax provides lacrosse-specific services year round (camps, clinics, showcase teams & more) and they specialize in helping all athletes maximize their full potential and specifically specialize in training players to get prepared for the next level while implementing a NCAA training regiment performed by a variety of the top colleges in the country. For athletes of all ages & prospective student-athletes looking to enhance their game, visit 365Lax.com to train with their highly decorated & experienced coaches.

0 89 more...
St. Anthony’s High School (NY) 2022 Midfield Samantha Ednie Commits to Stony Brook University TM@BOTC 01/25/21 08:20 PM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: St. Anthony’s High School (NY) 2022 Midfield Samantha Ednie of Team Elevate Lax has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Stony Brook University.

High school: St. Anthony’s High School (Huntington, NY)
College committed to: Stony Brook University
Club team: Team Elevate Lax
Lacrosse honors: College Bound Laxers UnD1sputed Showcase All-Star
Expected major: Biological & Biomedical Sciences
Why did you choose Stony Brook University, Women's D1? "Stony Brook is the perfect balance of academics and athletics. To be given the opportunity to play for a top 5 program, be close to home and receive a great education is the perfect combination. Growing up having many friends play there and being close with the amazing coaching staff, it just felt like home. "

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Samantha Ednie on her commitment to Stony Brook University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

0 108 more...
Cornwall Central High School (NY) 2022 Goalie Gianna Coburn Commits to George Mason University TM@BOTC 01/25/21 07:48 PM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Cornwall Central High School (NY) 2022 Goalie Gianna Coburn of DewLax Girls Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at George Mason University.

High school: Cornwall Central High School (Cornwall, NY)
Position: Goalie
College committed to: George Mason University
Club team: DewLax Girls Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: Varsity lacrosse 8th grade, All-Star at Nike Top of the Class camp 2018, Apex Player to Watch an Goalie MVP/All-Star, NJ Elite Prospects Standout Goalie, US Club Lax Team of the Week, Top 22 East
Academic honors: High-Honor Roll, 2 College classes, 100+ comm. service hrs

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Gianna Coburn on her commitment to George Mason University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

0 111 more...
Sponsored Links
Glenelg High School (MD) 2022 Attack Reese Allnutt Commits to Coastal Carolina University TM@BOTC 01/25/21 07:37 PM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Glenelg High School (MD) 2022 Attack Reese Allnutt of M&D Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Coastal Carolina University.

High school: Glenelg High School (Woodbine, MD)
Position: Attack
College committed to: Coastal Carolina University
Club team: M&D Lacrosse Club
Lacrosse honors: Varsity lacrosse, Under Armour 150 Regional Champions
Why did you choose Coastal Carolina University, Women's D1? "To continue (my) academic and lacrosse career."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Reese Allnutt on her commitment to Coastal Carolina University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

0 99 more...
Hagerty (FL) 2022 Midfield, Defense Jasmine Beckett Commits to Lindenwood University TM@BOTC 01/25/21 02:49 PM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Hagerty (FL) 2022 Midfield, Defense Jasmine Beckett of 3D Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Lindenwood University.

High school: Hagerty (Oviedo, FL)
Positions: Midfield, Defense
College committed to: Lindenwood University
Club teams: 3D Lacrosse, M&D Orlando
Expected major: Education
Why did you choose Lindenwood University, Women's D2? "The feeling I got when I stepped onto campus was unforgettable... I love the program, the academics and I am excited to be a lady lion!"
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I want to thank God, my family, my father who has coached me and watched me grow as a player. I want to give a big thanks to my coach and mentor, Kash who has brought my game to the next level and has brought me along to be the player I am today!"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Jasmine Beckett on her commitment to Lindenwood University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

0 94 more...
Jamesville Dewitt High School (NY) 2022 Midfield, Attack Kate Wilcox Commits to Winthrop University TM@BOTC 01/21/21 07:19 PM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Jamesville Dewitt High School (NY) 2022 Midfield, Attack Kate Wilcox of Orange Crush Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Winthrop University.

High school: Jamesville Dewitt High School (Syracuse, NY)
Positions: Midfield, Attack
College committed to: Winthrop University
Club team: Orange Crush Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: Represented Upstate New York at Brine National Lacrosse All American Classic, First All Tournament Team at 2020 Maryland Girls Lacrosse Showcase
Academic honors: High Honor Roll
Why did you choose Winthrop University, Women's D1? "I chose Winthrop University because of the family atmosphere, as well as the location and size of campus."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank my family, coaches, teammates, and friends for always encouraging me and making this possible for me!!!! "

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Kate Wilcox on her commitment to Winthrop University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

0 93 more...
Garden City High School (NY) 2022 Midfield Caitlin McNaboe Commits to Marist College TM@BOTC 01/18/21 03:05 PM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Garden City High School (NY) 2022 Midfield Caitlin McNaboe of Team Elevate Lax has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Marist College.

High school: Garden City High School (Garden City, NY)
College committed to: Marist College
Lacrosse honors: Under Armour Top 150 Selection 2018, 2019, UnD1sputed Showcase All-Star Selection 2020
Academic honors: 4.0 GPA, AP English, AP Psychology, AP History, College Italian, Honors Calculus; High Honor Roll
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to all my school and club coaches, my teammates and especially my mom and dad who always supported me."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Caitlin McNaboe on her commitment to Marist College. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

0 161 more...
Mahopac HS (NY) 2022 Midfield, Attack Avery Przymylski Commits to Coastal Carolina University TM@BOTC 01/17/21 02:24 PM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Mahopac High School (NY) 2022 Midfield, Attack Avery Przymylski of Prime Time Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Coastal Carolina University.

High school: Mahopac High School (Mahopac, NY)
College committed to: Coastal Carolina University
Club team: Prime Time Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: Varsity Lacrosse Starter as a Freshmen, 2X Under Armour 150 Select (2019 & (2020), Long Island Showcase 2020 All Star Team, Selected as Elite 12 Player at the E12 Baltimore Showcase, Shake School Class of 2022, Virtual Showcase top 25 Pick
Academic honors: High Honor Roll Student GPA 3.9 AP Language & Composition College Spanish and College Health Student Athletic Council Spanish Club Mahopac Students Against Cancer Mahopac Leo’s Club PacLove Project Relay For Life Team Member NYSPHSSA Scholar Athlete Award
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my family, friends & coaches! "

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Avery Przymylski on her commitment to Coastal Carolina University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

0 143 more...
Bishop Guertin (NH) 2022 Attack Stephanie Reap Commits to Flagier College TM@BOTC 01/16/21 01:03 PM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Bishop Guertin (NH) 2022 Attack Stephanie Reap of NH Tomahawks has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Flagler College.

High school: Bishop Guertin (Nashua, NH)
College committed to: Flagler College-St Augustine
Club team: NH Tomahawks
Athletic honors: Field Hockey All State second team, Field Hockey Varsity Captain
Academic honors: National Honors Society, 3.83 GPA, Highest Honor Roll Bronze Award
Why did you choose Flagler College-St Augustine, Women's D2? "I chose Flagler for the opportunity to study Coastal Environmental Science in an outdoor setting and to play lacrosse for a new D2 program for a coach with a proven track record."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Special thanks to Kerry D’Ambroise and Chris Cameron of NH Tomahawks and to all the coaches, teachers friends and family who supported me!"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Stephanie Reap on her commitment to Flagler College-St Augustine. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

0 122 more...
John T. Hoggard (NC) 2022 Midfield, Attack Trey Parkes Commits to Hofstra University TM@BOTC 01/13/21 03:07 PM
@365Lax Boys' Recruit: John T. Hoggard (NC) 2022 Midfield, Attack Trey Parkes has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Hofstra University.

High school: John T. Hoggard (Wilmington, NC)
College committed to: Hofstra University
Lacrosse honors: STX d1 showcase standout
Expected major: Business
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I want to thank my parents, coaches, friends and teammates for getting me to where I am today."
What other colleges did you consider? "Drexel & Barton College "

365Lax, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Trey Parkes on his commitment to Hofstra University. 365Lax provides lacrosse-specific services year round (camps, clinics, showcase teams & more) and they specialize in helping all athletes maximize their full potential and specifically specialize in training players to get prepared for the next level while implementing a NCAA training regiment performed by a variety of the top colleges in the country. For athletes of all ages & prospective student-athletes looking to enhance their game, visit 365Lax.com to train with their highly decorated & experienced coaches.

0 142 more...
Episcopal Academy (PA) 2022 Midfield Bella Piselli Commits to Villanova University TM@BOTC 01/12/21 06:43 PM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Episcopal Academy (PA) 2022 Midfield Bella Piselli of Philly Blast Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Villanova University.

High school: Episcopal Academy (Newtown Sq, PA)
College committed to: Villanova University
Club team: Philly Blast Lacrosse
Why did you choose Villanova University, Women's D1? "I chose Villanova University because it has a been a dream school of mine since I was younger. The amazing campus, the excellent academics, and the wonderful people. All of theses made it easy to finalize my decision."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank family, most importantly my parents and my brothers for pushing me to be my best. I would also like to thank all of my coaches, teammates, and friends for helping me get to where I am today."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Bella Piselli on her commitment to Villanova University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

0 145 more...
Queen Anne's County HS (MD) 2022 Attack Piper Evans Commits to Salisbury University TM@BOTC 01/12/21 04:36 PM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Queen Anne's County HS (MD) 2022 Attack Piper Evans of Coppermine Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Salisbury University.

High school: Queen Anne's County HS (Chestertown, MD)
College committed to: Salisbury University
Club team: Coppermine Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: UA150 2020, UA150 2019, UA AA Call Back Invite 2019, MD National Showcase All Stars 2018, Brine National DC Metro 2017
Academic honors: 3.4 GPA, dual enrollment, honor roll, JDRF volunteer and Interact club
Expected major: Social Sciences
Why did you choose Salisbury University, Women's D3? "After visiting the campus, touring the facilities and meeting with Coach Nestor committing to Salisbury was an easy decision for me. I knew almost immediately I wanted to be part of their strong competitive program and contribute to another national title. In addition, I was impressed with their extensive programs of study, the beautiful campus and felt confident I would thrive both on and off the field in this environment. I am very excited to be a member of the Class of 2026 and look forward to my experience as a Seagull student athlete."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I'd like to thank Coach Nestor and Coach Allie for recognizing my talent and I am honor to be recruited by Salisbury lacrosse. I would also like to thank my Coppermine Lacrosse family Coaches Joanna, Heather, Sarah and Pat have all developed me into the player I am today. My confidence to excel and compete at the next level is a direct result of the Coppermine experience. Most importantly, I want to thank my parents with their commitment to long drives, summer weekends they sacrificed all because they supported my love of lacrosse."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Piper Evans on her commitment to Salisbury University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

0 148 more...
Calhoun High School (NY) 2021 Attack, Midfield Braeden Vieni Commits to The University of Tampa TM@BOTC 01/12/21 04:24 PM
@365Lax Boys' Recruit: Calhoun High School (NY) 2021 Attack, Midfield Braeden Vieni of LI Tide has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at The University of Tampa.

High school: Calhoun High School (Merrick, NY)
Positions: Attack, Midfield
College committed to: The University of Tampa
Club team: LI Tide
Lacrosse honors: One percent showcase, National D2 showcase all-star, Super juniors showcase, Nova shootout, Long island showcase final 50 game, NYSR championship Parochial team
Academic honors: National honor society, 3.7 GPA, All honors classes
Expected major: Health Professions
Why did you choose The University of Tampa, Men's D2? "The location and high level of play in Tampa."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "[Thanks to my] Dad, Coach Feminella, Coach Chin and the Long island Hitmen"
What other colleges did you consider? "I was originally committed to Hartford University but it wasn't the right fit and I am happy I made the switch."

365Lax, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Braeden Vieni on his commitment to The University of Tampa. 365Lax provides lacrosse-specific services year round (camps, clinics, showcase teams & more) and they specialize in helping all athletes maximize their full potential and specifically specialize in training players to get prepared for the next level while implementing a NCAA training regiment performed by a variety of the top colleges in the country. For athletes of all ages & prospective student-athletes looking to enhance their game, visit 365Lax.com to train with their highly decorated & experienced coaches.

0 152 more...
Wantagh High School (NY) 2022 Midfield, Attack Erin Whitaker Commits to Winthrop University TM@BOTC 01/11/21 06:28 PM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Wantagh High School (NY) 2022 Midfield, Attack Erin Whitaker of LaxOn Elite has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Winthrop University.

High school: Wantagh High School (Wantagh, NY)
College committed to: Winthrop University
Club team: LaxOn Elite
Lacrosse honors: Players to Watch 2022 LILax Journal, 2x Und1sputed Showcase All-Star, LI Showcase All-Star, LI Lax Recruit Blue Chip Prospect, Power 5 ID Showcase Highlight Team, US Club Lacrosse Casey Powell Top 22 East Region
Academic honors: Junior National Honors Society, AP Capstone program, AP/Honor classes, 20+ hours community service John Theissen Children's Foundation, Wantagh Little League
Why did you choose Winthrop University, Women's D1? "I chose Winthrop because of the amazing opportunity to compete at the division 1 level playing for a great coach in a desirable location with a beautiful campus."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "My coaches Vanessa Windsor, Robyn Rooney, my entire family, trainers, and supportive friends who I couldn't have done any of this without. They pushed me to be the best athlete and person that I can be throughout the entire process. I am extremely grateful for everything they have done."
What other colleges did you consider? "High Point University, Virginia Tech, St Leo University, University of Tampa"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Erin Whitaker on her commitment to Winthrop University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

0 243 more...
St. John the Baptist DHS (NY) 2022 Attack Connor Abrahall Commits to Mercy College TM@BOTC 01/11/21 05:54 PM
@365Lax Boys' Recruit: St. John the Baptist DHS (NY) 2022 Attack Connor Abrahall of Express Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Mercy College.

High school: St. John the Baptist DHS (West Islip, NY)
College committed to: Mercy College
Club team: Express Lacrosse
Expected major: Education
Why did you choose Mercy College, Men's D2? "Mercy had everything I was looking for academically, athletically, and socially."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I can’t say enough words to thank everyone that has supported me in everything I do. First I would to thank all the Express Coaches, Coach CoachC, Coach DeMeo, and Coach Leghart. I would like to also thank my current teammates (and every other teammate I took field with). Thanks for always pushing me and being such great friends. A special thanks to Coach Levine and the Mercy staff for this amazing opportunity so I continue on with my lacrosse career. And lastly, to my parents...thanks for always pushing me to become the very best version of myself! I love you all!"
What other colleges did you consider? "Mercyhurst, Limestone, Molloy, Merrimack"

365Lax, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Connor Abrahall on his commitment to Mercy College. 365Lax provides lacrosse-specific services year round (camps, clinics, showcase teams & more) and they specialize in helping all athletes maximize their full potential and specifically specialize in training players to get prepared for the next level while implementing a NCAA training regiment performed by a variety of the top colleges in the country. For athletes of all ages & prospective student-athletes looking to enhance their game, visit 365Lax.com to train with their highly decorated & experienced coaches.

0 147 more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM Jump to new posts
Girls NY Showcase - Rosters & Live Stream CBLaxers 01/10/21 04:18 PM
The Girls NY Showcase - January 10th, 2021 3pm-8pm | Sports Underdome

Live Stream Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iN4ZJVHuU1E

Jersey #'s Players Name Pos. Grad Yr Team # High School Club Team
#1 Nicole Schaumloffel G 2023 1 Wantagh High School Team Elevate
#2 Colleen Stringer G 2022 1 Sacred Heart Academy N/A
#3 Olivia Poggi A 2022 1 Longmeadow High school Lax Plus
#4 Madison Ratchford A 2022 1 Longwood High School Lax On Elite
#5 Laura Nowetner A 2023 1 Ridley High School Headstrong South Jersey
#6 Allison Brewer A 2022 1 Bay Shore High School LI Top Guns
#7 Farrell Donnelly A 2023 1 Our Lady of Mercy Academy Headstrong South Jersey
#8 Ailish MacDonnell A/D 2023 1 Tappan Zee High School Metro Lacrosse
#9 Madison Schubert M/D 2022 1 Comsewogue high school Team 91 Lacrosse
#10 Mackenzie Rotay M 2022 1 Perkiomen Valley Big 4 HHH
#11 Winnie Welch M 2023 1 Greenwich Academy Predators
#12 Ava St Jeanos M 2024 1 Manhasset High School FLG Lacrosse
#13 Ashlinn Kelly M 2024 1 Farmingdale High School FLG Lacrosse
#14 Jennifer LeRoy M/A 2022 1 MacArthur High School Jesters Girls United
#15 Ellie Provda D 2022 1 Bay Shore High School Top Guns Purple 2022
#16 Meghan Hogan D 2022 1 Ramapo High School Metro Magic
#17 Krysta Churns D 2022 1 Sachem North High School LaxOn Elite
#18 isabella Burke D 2022 1 Center Moriches High School Team Elevate
#19 Madelyn Lyle D 2023 1 Somers High School Prime Time
#20 Brooke Meltcher D 2023 1 Shoreham Wading River LI Empire
#21 Elizabeth Rudge D 2023 1 Hackley School Prime Time
#22 Kiera McNally M/D 2022 1 Sleepy Hollow High School Snipers Elite
#23 Nicole Aherne G 2022 2 North Rockland Prime Time
#24 Francesca Viteritti G 2022 2 Harborfields Team 91 Lacrosse
#25 Payson Hedges A 2023 2 Northport High School LI Yellow Jackets
#26 Paige Manning A 2022 2 Glen Rock High School Dewlax
#27 Jayden Binkis A 2022 2 Riverhead High School Team 91
#28 Grace Curtin A 2023 2 Rocky Point High School LI Legacy Lacrosse
#29 Karleigh Mirabile A 2023 2 Shaker High School ADK
#30 Bridget Bailey A/D 2023 2 Shenendehowa High School ADK Lacrosse Club
#31 Courtney Cummings A/M 2022 2 Sacred Heart Academy Long Island Liberty
#32 Olivia McCabe M 2022 2 Shaker High School Albany Power
#33 Kaylee Doyle M 2022 2 Glen Rock High School Building Blocks Lacrosse North
#34 Chloe Hickman M 2023 2 Kings Park High School Team Elevate
#35 Amelia Pirozzi M 2024 2 Ward Melville High School Team 91 Lacrosse
#36 Alison Murray M 2023 2 Nanuet Metro 2023
#37 Addison Trefethen M 2022 2 Bow High School NH Tomahawks
#38 Ainsley Coates D 2022 2 Westview High School 3D Oregon 2022
#39 Grace Smawley D 2022 2 Half Hollow Hills HS East Them 91 AA Orange
#40 Natalie Hawthorn D 2022 2 Red Bank Regional High School All Lax Select
#41 Natasha Franchina D 2022 2 West Islip High School Team 91 Lacrosse
#42 Mahogany Kelly D 2024 2 Lower Cape May Regional HS Headstrong South Jersey
#43 Alexandra Goodale D 2022 2 Riverhead High School Team 91 Lacrosse
#44 Ella Ednick A 2022 2 Saddle River Day School BBL Elite
#45 Sarah Krause G 2022 3 Severna Park Maryland United Lacrosse Club
#46 Lauren Rochel G 2023 3 Wantagh High School FLG Lacrosse
#48 Morgan Ruggieri A 2022 3 The Stony Brook School Lax On Elite
#49 Jillian Gironda A 2022 3 Ward Melville High School Lax On Elite
#50 Savana Connolly A 2024 3 Manhasset High School Long Island Liberty
#52 Emma O'Callaghan A/D 2023 3 Albertus Magnus High School Metro Lacrosse
#53 Emily Montagano A/M 2022 3 Seaford High School LI Top Guns Purple
#54 Sophia Wood M 2022 3 Rocky Point High School Lax On Elite
#55 Olivia Leahy M/D 2023 3 Clarkstown North High School Metro Lacrosse
#56 Kyra Browne M 2022 3 Sacred Heart Academy Long Island Liberty
#57 Jillian Gangaram M/Dr 2023 3 Manhasset High School Long Island Liberty
#58 Lauren Perfetto M/Dr 2024 3 Manhasset High School FLG Lacrosse
#59 Skylar Falk D 2022 3 Southern Regional High School All Lax Select 22
#60 Tallulah Pitti D 2022 3 Huntington High School Team Elevate
#61 Lindsay Esposito D 2022 3 Mountain Lakes HS Triple Threat Elite Black 2022
#62 Juliana Talenti D 2023 3 Bethpage High School Jesters Girls United
#63 Madison Hall D 2024 3 Miller Place High School Team 91 Lacrosse
#64 Scarlett Scileppi D 2022 3 Cornwall Central High School Beast Lacrosse
#65 Aubrey Monroe D 2022 3 Mark T Sheehan 3d New England South
#66 Jocelyn Smestad D 2021 3 Branford High School Nor'Easter
#67 Skylar Goodman G 2022 4 Kellenberg Lax On
#68 Isabel Weintraub G 2022 4 Oceanside High School Legacy Lacrosse
#69 Paige Glavin A 2022 4 Mountain Lakes High School Triple Threat Elite
#70 Margo Cunningham A 2023 4 Brewster High School Prime Time
#71 Allison Petrullo A 2024 4 Massapequa High School Jesters Girls United
#72 Michelle Pecoraro A 2022 4 Saint John the Baptist Diocesan High School Team 91 Lacrosse
#73 Hannah Guarino A 2022 4 FDR Hyde Park Dutchess Monarchs
#74 Jenna Lively A/M 2022 4 Nyack High School Mad Dog Lacrosse
#75 Avery Ball A/M 2023 4 Dos Pueblos Fire Lacrosse
#76 Olivia Coffey M 2024 4 Miller Place High School Team 91 Lacrosse
#77 Morgan White M 2022 4 Lauralton Hall Gold Coast Lacrosse
#78 Ellie Schultz M 2022 4 St. Anthony's High School Team 91 Lacrosse
#79 Jillian Lopez M 2023 4 St. Anthony's High School Legacy Lacrosse
#80 Lauren Giuriceo D/M 2022 4 Sacred Heart Greenwich Prime Time 2022
#81 Julia DiMarsico D 2022 4 Severna Park Senior High School Maryland United 2022 West
#82 Abigail Ogren D 2022 4 Hollis Brookline High School NH Tomahawks
#83 Madison Petruccelli D 2023 4 Manhasset High School Team Elevate
#84 Samantha Weintraub D 2022 4 Oceanside High School Team 91 Lacrosse
#85 Kylie McNamara D 2022 4 Lenape High School South Jersey Select
#86 Riley Sheridan DM 2022 4 Ward Melville High School Lax On Elite
#87 Emma McLam D/M 2023 4 Northport High School LI Yellow Jackets
#88 Tara Clarke M 2022 4 Hendrick Hudson High School Yellow Jackets North

College Bound Laxers
www.CBLaxers.com
0 278 more...
Paul D. Schreiber HS (NY) 2021 Midfield, Attack Jared Morales Commits to Stony Brook University TM@BOTC 01/09/21 02:39 PM
@365Lax Boys' Recruit: Paul D. Schreiber High School (NY) 2021 Midfield, Attack Jared Morales of LI Outlaws Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Stony Brook University.

High school: Paul D. Schreiber High School (Port Washington, NY)
College committed to: Stony Brook University
Club team: LI Outlaws Lacrosse
Academic honors: Principals honor roll
Why did you choose Stony Brook University, Men's D1? "I knew since 6th grade that I wanted to be a Division 1 lacrosse player so I did anything I can to get recruited. I went to a bunch of prospect days and the coaches at Stony Brook showed the most interest in me. I agreed to visit and realized Stony Brook has everything I’m looking for and I could tell I would love it, so I accepted my offer and committed."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I want to thank everyone who has supported me in this process. Special thanks to Coach Kenny, Coach Neal and Coach Carroll, and my parents for giving me this amazing opportunity."
What other colleges did you consider? "Rutgers, St. Joes, Wagner, & Binghamton"

365Lax, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Jared Morales on his commitment to Stony Brook University. 365Lax provides lacrosse-specific services year round (camps, clinics, showcase teams & more) and they specialize in helping all athletes maximize their full potential and specifically specialize in training players to get prepared for the next level while implementing a NCAA training regiment performed by a variety of the top colleges in the country. For athletes of all ages & prospective student-athletes looking to enhance their game, visit 365Lax.com to train with their highly decorated & experienced coaches.

0 169 more...
Cold Spring Harbor (NY) 2022 Defense Grace Kiernan Commits to Fairfield University TM@BOTC 01/09/21 02:11 PM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Cold Spring Harbor (NY) 2022 Defense Grace Kiernan of Team Elevate Lax has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Fairfield University.

High school: Cold Spring Harbor (Cold Spring Harbor, NY)
Position: Defense
College committed to: Fairfield University
Lacrosse honors: 2019 defender of the year
Academic honors: honor roll, honor society
Why did you choose Fairfield University, Women's D1? "I chose Fairfield because of the amazing coaches, beautiful campus, and great academics!"
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my coaches, parents, and teammates for continuously supporting me!"
What other colleges did you consider? "Siena, High Point, Elon, and Brown"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Grace Kiernan on her commitment to Fairfield University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

0 120 more...
Deer Park High School (NY) 2022 Midfield, Defense Kylie Kuhn Commits to Siena College TM@BOTC 01/06/21 06:46 PM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Deer Park High School (NY) 2022 Midfield, Defense Kylie Kuhn of Lax On Elite has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Siena College.

High school: Deer Park High School (Deer Park, NY)
Positions: Midfield, Defense
College committed to: Siena College
Club team: Lax On Elite
Lacrosse honors: Lacrosse 2020: Named to U.S. Club Lacrosse Top 2022, @LongIslandLaxRecruits Blue Chip Selection (Midfield and defense), Long Island Lacrosse Showcase All-Star. Lacrosse 2019: Started every game as a 9th grader. Unsung hero, Scholar-Athlete, Newsday Key player. Top 40 Sophomores on Long Island Watch List. Lacrosse 2018: Started every varsity game as an 8th grader. Scholar Athlete, Newsday Key Player.
Academic honors: Spanish Honor Society, Math Honor Society, Science Honor Society, Gold honor roll, scholar athlete, Spanish honor society director of community service, Breakfast of champions award winner, student of the month, DECA principles of finance state qualifier, 4.0/4.0 unweighted GPA, in all AP and Honors programs.
Why did you choose Siena College, Women's D1? "I chose Siena College for many reasons. I wanted to play lacrosse at the highest level and the school seemed like a perfect fit for me. Siena has an amazing lacrosse program and has what I am interested in studying. After talking with the current players on the team and the coaching staff, I knew that Siena would be a perfect fit."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I am so thankful for my all of my coaches and family that have helped me along the way. My lacrosse, basketball, and cross country coaches have helped me so much throughout this process."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Kylie Kuhn on her commitment to Siena College. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

0 127 more...
Southern Regional High School (NJ) 2022 Defense, LSM Nate Committee Commits to Bellarmine University TM@BOTC 01/04/21 08:44 PM
@365Lax Boys' Recruit: Southern Regional High School (NJ) 2022 Defense, LSM Nate Committee of Tri-State Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Bellarmine University.

High school: Southern Regional High School (Manahawkin, NJ)
Positions: Defense, LSM
College committed to: Bellarmine University
Club team: Tri-State Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: Liberty National Showcase All Star, Varsity freshman starter
Academic honors: Honor roll all freshman and sophomore year
Why did you choose Bellarmine University, Men's D1? "It was everything I was looking for in a school. Coach Whitley is building some special down there, and I wanted to be apart of it."
What other colleges did you consider? "Wagner, Fairfield & Hartford"

365Lax, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Nate Committee on his commitment to Bellarmine University. 365Lax provides lacrosse-specific services year round (camps, clinics, showcase teams & more) and they specialize in helping all athletes maximize their full potential and specifically specialize in training players to get prepared for the next level while implementing a NCAA training regiment performed by a variety of the top colleges in the country. For athletes of all ages & prospective student-athletes looking to enhance their game, visit 365Lax.com to train with their highly decorated & experienced coaches.

0 147 more...
Fairfield Ludlowe High School (CT) 2022 Defense, Midfield Sofia LaFalce Commits to Rochester TM@BOTC 01/04/21 02:40 PM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Fairfield Ludlowe High School (CT) 2022 Defense, Midfield Sofia LaFalce of Nor'easter Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at the University of Rochester.

High school: Fairfield Ludlowe High School (Fairfield, CT)
Positions: Defense, Midfield
College committed to: University of Rochester
Club team: Nor'easter Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: WPLL Futures
Academic honors: Honor Roll, Headmasters' List, Founder of Worry Stones for Warriors
Why did you choose University of Rochester, Women's D3? "The academics and athletics are amazing and it was the only school that met every one of my criteria."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my current and future coaches, my family, friends, and teammates."
What other colleges did you consider? "Colby, Endicott, Roanoke, & Lafayette"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Sofia LaFalce on her commitment to the University of Rochester. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

0 159 more...
Syosset High School (NY) 2022 Attack Megan Kitagawa Commits to Yale University TM@BOTC 01/02/21 06:15 PM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Syosset High School (NY) 2022 Attack Megan Kitagawa of LI Yellow Jackets has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Yale University.

High school: Syosset High School (Syosset, NY)
College committed to: Yale University
Club team: Yellow Jackets LI
Lacrosse honors: Under Armour All America Long Island Highlight Team 2020, Long Island Lacrosse Journal Young Gun Feature 2020 - WPLL Developmental Team 2020, Invited to the Nike Elite 120, Selected for the Under Armour 150 Team - Long Island Top Players Watchlist 2022, Syosset High School Athlete Leadership 2020, Lax With Love MVP, WPLL Developmental Team 2019, Long Island Top Players Freshman, Syosset High School Varsity Team since 8th grade
Academic honors: Honor roll since 6th grade
Why did you choose Yale University, Women's D1? "I chose Yale University because of the amazing team chemistry and bonds that I have experienced from watching them play to attending camps pre-covid. Also, the prestigious academic school can help me for my future after college."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank all my coaches, teammates, family, and friends for their continued support and help along the way!"
What other colleges did you consider? "Virginia Tech, UC Berkeley, & Marist."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Megan Kitagawa on her commitment to Yale University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

0 197 more...
Monticello High School (VA) 2022 Attack, Midfield Taylar Hackney Commits to Radford University TM@BOTC 12/31/20 08:47 PM
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Monticello High School (VA) 2022 Attack, Midfield Taylar Hackney of Yellow Jackets South has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Radford University.

High school: Monticello High school (Charlottesville, VA)
Positions: Attack, Midfield
College committed to: Radford University
Club team: Yellow Jackets South
Academic honors: Honor roll, health and medical academy
Why did you choose Radford University, Women's D1? "The beautiful location and coaching staff"
Is there anything else you would like to share? [Special thanks to] "Christina D’Angelo, & Langley Sloan."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Taylar Hackney on her commitment to Radford University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

0 172 more...
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Today's Visitors
3 members (baldbear, JohnWick, BiggLax), 718 guests, and 521 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
BOTC SPONSORS