Members2,343
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
BOTC MAIN FORUM Jump to new posts
Re: Girls 2024-4th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022 Anonymous 18 minutes ago
Any scores from any Long Island teams recently ?
834 56,381 more...
Re: Boys 2026-8th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022 Anonymous 35 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Top 5 teams on Long Island right now as per fall ?

Express AA
91 Orange Storm
Legacy ?
Igloo
Mooselax ?

Express A
Igloo
Legacy
Express B
Moose
Roar
True Blue
Turtles
Rebels

Forgot about S2S. They should probably be right above Express B.

We'll see this weekend.

Only teams that matter are Express, Tigers, Sweetlax, Towermen

The original post said best teams on Long Island.
454 34,838 more...
MARYLAND MAIN FORUM Jump to new posts
Re: Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous 40 minutes ago
Doesn’t matter. Madlax is #1!!! Trust me on this! We beat the Predators and good teams refuse to play us! ‘Nuff said!!

Maybe this team you won against the Predators, Next time, may not be as Lucky. By Summer you will be avoiding them and other top teams.

This post is actually comical. They’ve played the predators twice in the last week in the combined score is 26 to 1.

Not to mention, they also played the 2027 predators. Same result. 8-1. Now, the predators coach has the best energy I’ve seen at the 2028 level, bar none. Incredible energy and attitude. His kids were down 10-0 and he could not have been more positive or encouraging to his kids. They will put out the effort every time with him leading the charge. That said they have a long, long way to go on the field against elite clubs

Sarcasm bro.

Here are the madlax scores I could find for the past 2 weekends.

2028 Madlax DMV 0
2028 Blue Claws 10

2028 Madlax DMV 6
28/29 Admirals 3

2028 Sidewinder 5
2028 Madlax DMV 2

2028 Thunder Blue 6
2027 Madlax DMV 5

2027 Madlax Capital 7
2027 Predators 0

2027 Madlax Capital 8
2027 Mesa 3

2027 Madlax Capital 3
2027 Sidewinders 3

2027 Madlax DMV 2
2027 Predators 1 (OT)

2028 Madlax Capital 8
2027 Predators 1

Madlax 2028 Cap is 7-0 the last 2 weekends.

3-0 at MD Invitational
4-0 at Fall fest
1,969 171,410 more...
Re: Girls 2023-11th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022 Anonymous 57 minutes ago
I read the notes on the Inside Lacrosse ID event. Some key LI girls were mentioned in the article but seems like 2023 Grizzlies attacker had the most love and was pretty much gushed over. I think she had something like 15 goals in the three games..no other player had more than 6. Safe to say she has that #1 spot locked up when the rankings are released in January. and i'd agree. If you see her play or watch her game tape you'll realize she's a special talent

Two TG girls had over 6 goals as well. Two YJ girls had 6. IL did should have shown all the stats including assists, saves and draw controls. CH was the best attacker for sure. Would have been nice if all the teams wee able to play each other to see how the girls matched up.
974 68,678 more...
PLAYERS TRIBUNE Jump to new posts
Broadneck HS (MD) 2023 Midfield, Draw Alexis Dupcak Commits to the UMD JesLax1 1 hour ago
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Broadneck High School (MD) 2023 Midfield, Draw Alexis Dupcak of MD United Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at the University of Maryland.

High school: Broadneck High School (Annapolis, MD)
Grad year: 2023
Positions: Midfield, Draw
College committed to: University of Maryland
Club team: MD United Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: August 2021- Maryland United 2023 East- Inside Lacrosse Elite 8 Champions Under Armour 150 Combine- 200 yard shuttle time- 37.37- 16th fastest out of 160 participants July 2021- Elite 12 Baltimore Camp All-Star July 2021- Capital Gazette 2nd team All-County Girls Lacrosse Team June 2021- USA Lacrosse Magazine Players of the Week 2021 Broadneck High School- Maryland 4A State Champions 2021 US Lacrosse National Schoolgirls Tournament- Maryland Metro Team 2021 UA 150 Participant 2021 Maryland United Team selected as one of eight teams for the IL Women's Elite Eight Tournament 2020 US Club Lacrosse ranks Maryland United 2023 East Team #11 2020 Broadneck High School Varsity Lacrosse- Freshman 2020 UA 150 Participant 2019 US Club Lacrosse Rankings- Maryland United 2023 East ranked #3 nationally
Academic honors: 4.09 GPA Several AP courses

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Alexis Dupcak on her commitment to University of Maryland. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below:

0 8 more...
Sponsored Links
Ridley HS (PA) 2023 Faceoff Owen Bosak Commits to Hofstra Univ. JesLax1 1 hour ago
@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Ridley High School (PA) 2023 Faceoff Owen Bosak of Dukes lacrosse club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Hofstra University.

High school: Ridley high school (Ridley Park , PA)
Position: Faceoff
College committed to: Hofstra University
Club team: Dukes lacrosse club
Lacrosse honors: Under armour games Liberty national MVP Liberty gold MVP Summer slam all-tournament 76% central league Team Philly 195 challenge 3-year varsity football and lacrosse starter
Why did you choose Hofstra University, Men's D1? "Because it was a great fit blue-collared and the awesome coaching staff "
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you coach Rory Friel, coach Tierney and Mac for the awesome opportunity. Thank you to coach Bodnar and Dolente. Thank you to Coach Ebe Helm and Jason Christmas."
What other colleges did you consider? "Fairfield army Monmouth"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Owen Bosak on his commitment to Hofstra University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.

0 11 more...
Re: Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous 1 hour ago
Does blue claws have two teams now?

And did the koopers 2028 ever materialize?

Don't know about Claws.

I would love for someone to explain the Koopers saga but as I understand it:
1. They had about 17 kids for a 2028/29 team
2. In late September, Team 91 poached about 5-6 kids, leaving them with about 11
3. The Koopers 28s went back up to the 2027 squad, where they played last year
4. The Koopers 29s must have grabbed/poached a bunch of kids from somewhere, because they have a full team, holding practices, etc.

Apologies if this is out of date.
1,969 171,410 more...
Salesianum HS (DE) 2023 Defense Jack Gormley Commits to Villanova Univ. JesLax1 1 hour ago
@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Salesianum High School (DE) 2023 Defense Jack Gormley of Brotherly Love Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Villanova University.

High school: Salesianum High School (Wilmington, DE)
Position: Defense
College committed to: Villanova University
Club team: Brotherly Love Lacrosse Club
Lacrosse honors: National All-Star Game (Team Philly), Under All American Spotlight Division, 2019 Philly Elite Invitational MVP
Why did you choose Villanova University, Men's D1? "I choose Villanova because I wanted to continue the tradition my family has had there. Villanova is a place of prestigious academics, fantastic facilities, and a competitive lacrosse team. It had all my wants and needs."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Special thanks to God who blessed me with this opportunity, my family and friends who always had my back, and coaches, trainers, and teammates who always pushed me harder each day"
What other colleges did you consider? "Air Force, Cornell, St. Joesphs, Providence"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Jack Gormley on his commitment to Villanova University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.

0 11 more...
Franklin HS (MA) 2023 Midfield, Attack Kaitlyn Carney Commits to JMU JesLax1 1 hour ago
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Franklin High School (MA) 2023 Midfield, Attack Kaitlyn Carney of Gold Star Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at James Madison University (JMU).

High school: Franklin High School (Franklin, MA)
Positions: Midfield, Attack
College committed to: James Madison University (JMU)
Club team: Gold Star Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: 2021 Under Armour New England Highlight Team 2021 Player of the Week nominee 2021 Hockomock Girls to watch list 2021 New England American Select Team 2021 US lacrosse U16 NTDP combine Invitation 2020 Under Armour New England Command 2020 Lacrosse Magazine Watch List 2020 US Lacrosse U15 NTDP combine Invitation 2019 US Lacrosse U15 NTDP Team 2019 US Lacrosse U15 NTDP Combine 2019 WPLL Futures
Academic honors: Honor roll
Expected major: Architectural Engineering
Why did you choose James Madison University (JMU), Women's D1? "I chose JMU because not only does the school have so much to offer through its facilities and campus, the coaching staff and team are amazing. I love everything about it."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my family, all my coaches, and friends who have supported me and made my dream come true."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Kaitlyn Carney on her commitment to James Madison University (JMU). CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

0 9 more...
Eastport South Manor Jr/Sr HS (NY) 2023 Midfield, Defense Maria Forte Commits to Binghamton Univ. JesLax1 1 hour ago
@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Eastport South Manor Jr/Sr Highschool (NY) 2023 Midfield, Defense Maria Forte of Yellow Jackets LI has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Binghamton University.

High school: Eastport South Manor Jr/Sr Highschool (Manorville, NY)
Positions: Midfield, Defense
College committed to: Binghamton University
Club team: Yellow Jackets LI
Lacrosse honors: Under Armour All-America Command Team 2020 American Select Black Team 2021 ESM Girls Varsity Lacrosse All-Conference award 2021 Suffolk Regional Team 2021 Undisputed Showcase All-Star Team 2021
Academic honors: Principle Honor Roll and Honor Roll National Honors Society World Language Honors Society

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Maria Forte on her commitment to Binghamton University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

0 13 more...
Re: Boys High School Lax Anonymous 2 hours ago
First off, a Diploma is earned by graduating from high school and a Degree is awarded from institutions of higher learning, colleges or universities. The state vs. private colleges at Cornell are all highly regarded. The "which school" snobbery is far more prevalent amongst Cornellians than non Cornell educated people. There are an outsized number of Cornell grads in finance from the private side and the state side (where the business major actually resides). Go Big Red!

Which school? ….. I thought so.
8,813 2,181,555 more...
Re: Boys 2026-8th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022 Anonymous 2 hours ago

Express AA
91 Orange Storm
Legacy ?
Igloo
Mooselax ?

Express A
Igloo
Legacy
Express B
Moose
Roar
True Blue
Turtles
Rebels

We'll see this weekend.

Thanks arrogant Express dad!

More likely a TowerMom
454 34,838 more...
Re: Girls 2023-11th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022 Anonymous 4 hours ago
I read the notes on the Inside Lacrosse ID event. Some key LI girls were mentioned in the article but seems like 2023 Grizzlies attacker had the most love and was pretty much gushed over. I think she had something like 15 goals in the three games..no other player had more than 6. Safe to say she has that #1 spot locked up when the rankings are released in January. and i'd agree. If you see her play or watch her game tape you'll realize she's a special talent
974 68,678 more...
Re: Girls 2023-11th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022 Anonymous 9 hours ago
Wasn’t it like $700 to play?
Why risk injury or travel when the tournaments start in earnest next weekend?
Do they BC girls have any to prove?
Were there not any coaches in attendance?
Were any of the coaches employed as college coaches yet?
I don’t think the write ups were that great. Not too many girls were mentioned, and I was looking for names that never got a mention. I wonder how those kids feel? I think that is what this tourney was good for- a mention or tag.
974 68,678 more...
Re: Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous 9 hours ago
Does blue claws have two teams now?

And did the koopers 2028 ever materialize?
1,969 171,410 more...
Re: Boys High School Lax Anonymous 10 hours ago
First off, a Diploma is earned by graduating from high school and a Degree is awarded from institutions of higher learning, colleges or universities. The state vs. private colleges at Cornell are all highly regarded. The "which school" snobbery is far more prevalent amongst Cornellians than non Cornell educated people. There are an outsized number of Cornell grads in finance from the private side and the state side (where the business major actually resides). Go Big Red!
8,813 2,181,555 more...
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous 10 hours ago
Agreed, no reason to drive to Long Island to play. Only one good team to play at this age group. Better competition in MD. And you are kidding yourself with 3 hours of traffic. Long Island traffic is horrific coming and going.
6,476 641,121 more...
Re: Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous 11 hours ago
Doesn’t matter. Madlax is #1!!! Trust me on this! We beat the Predators and good teams refuse to play us! ‘Nuff said!!

Maybe this team you won against the Predators, Next time, may not be as Lucky. By Summer you will be avoiding them and other top teams.

This post is actually comical. They’ve played the predators twice in the last week in the combined score is 26 to 1.

Not to mention, they also played the 2027 predators. Same result. 8-1. Now, the predators coach has the best energy I’ve seen at the 2028 level, bar none. Incredible energy and attitude. His kids were down 10-0 and he could not have been more positive or encouraging to his kids. They will put out the effort every time with him leading the charge. That said they have a long, long way to go on the field against elite clubs

Sarcasm bro.

Here are the madlax scores I could find for the past 2 weekends.

2028 Madlax DMV 0
2028 Blue Claws 10

2028 Madlax DMV 6
28/29 Admirals 3

2028 Sidewinder 5
2028 Madlax DMV 2

2028 Thunder Blue 6
2027 Madlax DMV 5

2027 Madlax Capital 7
2027 Predators 0

2027 Madlax Capital 8
2027 Mesa 3

2027 Madlax Capital 3
2027 Sidewinders 3

2027 Madlax DMV 2
2027 Predators 1 (OT)

2028 Madlax Capital 8
2027 Predators 1
1,969 171,410 more...
Re: Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous 11 hours ago

Obviously you must be a ton of fun to be around .... that might fly over your head too....and even this one...LOL
1,969 171,410 more...
Re: Girls 2023-11th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022 Anonymous 12 hours ago
Looked over the list of girls participating in the ID event and there are ZERO committed Boston College recruits. i know for sure 2 of those girls committed for 2023 are top 20 girls. odd

What is your point?

Top 20 according to who?

So what if there ZERO Boston College Commits? Who cares? Why do you care?

What is your point?

I thinkk the point is that it isn't all top and I believe there had to be coach submittting something on their behalf like an application ?? they all try to say they "picked" top... another event to to throw your money away

And there you have it…. It can’t possibly be an elite event (list, team, ranking etc… ) if someone’s daughter wasn’t recognized/included/selected etc…
Someone will always try to diminish…

Congratulations to all the players involved!

As for throwing money away, I have never understood why people care about how others choose to spend their money. If you want to talk about “odd” , I would say that concerning yourself with what others do with their money is pretty odd.

not really... just buyer beware... there is a lot of "elite events" out there... good luck to you

how many coaches were in attendance anyone know? were there a lot?
974 68,678 more...
Re: Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous 12 hours ago

Sarcasm bro.

Nah, I meant it. MadLax will be ducking the Preds by spring. Cabel will be calling our boys like he has been doing to Crabs and Hawks kids for years. Wait was that supposed to be a secret?
1,969 171,410 more...
NEW JERSEY MAIN FORUM Jump to new posts
Re: Top Boy's Club Teams in New Jersey Anonymous 12 hours ago
LE with 7 commits already. Another one to Lehigh today.
1,864 239,318 more...
Re: Long Island Express Lacrosse Anonymous Yesterday at 11:38 PM
Recommendation: stop replying to this thread. Let’s cancel cancel culture and move on.
5,729 7,865,132 more...
Re: Boys 2026-8th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022 Anonymous Yesterday at 11:23 PM

Express AA
91 Orange Storm
Legacy ?
Igloo
Mooselax ?

Express A
Igloo
Legacy
Express B
Moose
Roar
True Blue
Turtles
Rebels

We'll see this weekend.

Come on Hawks are better than Towermen FACTS!
454 34,838 more...
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous Yesterday at 10:59 PM
So who will be in the elite division this spring? BY my count, in no particular order, these teams are hoping/expecting to be there. Twelve teams??

Crabs
Hawks
MadLax
Leading Edge
VLC
DC Express
Looneys
FCA
NextLevel
Top Caliber
TRW Wolfpack

Good list but need to add in True Annapolis Green. Highly doubt leading edge comes in but possible and don’t think Hoco has exclusions as long as they can play every Saturday. Early Spring tournaments will shake everything out. Don’t think TRW makes the jump, Top Caliber may come up but but would have to unseat a politically connected club like FCA or Next Level. They will not go to 12 teams but could go to 10.

PP here - I forgot about True - of course they belong on the list so actually there are 13 contenders.

Is the Leading Edge thing a joke? They are driving from NJ every week? That seems insane.
6,476 641,121 more...
Page 1 of 120 1 2 3 119 120
Today's Visitors
7 members (JimSection1, BiggLax, 1026ME, JMLax1, TM@BOTC, JesLax1, LILax15), 3,307 guests, and 815 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod