Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
CAMPS & CLINICS
3 minutes ago
0 4 more...
PENNSYLVANIA MAIN FORUM
13 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Anonymous
There is no Daddy Ball on Dukes Nationals

fake news - 2024 dukes nationals has 2 dad coaches - but make no mistake- G manipulates the depth chart as a way to stink you in or keep you depending on when he needs money etc, one of the dad coaches kids are always #1 middi or attack
1,053 112,304 more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM
19 minutes ago
Express played great and Rebels (Outlaws) did not belong in the tournament.

Still railing against the Outlaws? You should move on, everybody else has....[/quote]

FLG was at that tournament , how did they do?
995 84,691 more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM
24 minutes ago
The Island box coach was a joke to watch.

please explain

Explain? You must either be a) new to this site or b) a decent and thoughtful human being....
just another trying to stir the Pot, this site is for the childlish Parents. and the braggers
1,575 104,865 more...
PENNSYLVANIA MAIN FORUM
37 minutes ago
There is no Daddy Ball on Dukes Nationals
1,053 112,304 more...
Sponsored Links
BOTC MAIN FORUM
50 minutes ago

please explain

Explain? You must either be a) new to this site or b) a decent and thoughtful human being....
1,575 104,865 more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM
52 minutes ago

Still railing against the Outlaws? You should move on, everybody else has....[/quote]

I guess a tiger can't change his stripes. (tats)
995 84,691 more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM
2 hours ago

please explain
1,575 104,865 more...
MARYLAND MAIN FORUM
2 hours ago
Just got back from NLF. I’d like to give a shout out to the crabs and Laxachusetts for their magical transformations of 16 year olds into 8th graders. Pathetic!

Come on now, did you honestly expect any different?

Fake news

True NEWS.....

Don't forget the Madlax 2023 contingent of 16 year old boys

Not much better at Sandstorm with Madlax, True, Mustangs, etc.....not to mention the viral video from True - Mustangs game

Can't be too viral. a search doesn't show it. post the link.

https://twitter.com/barstoolsports/status/1087438002010419201?s=09
780 59,115 more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM
2 hours ago

If you feel that way why do you continue to stay on his teams and play for him?
1,575 104,865 more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM
2 hours ago
Great Box tournament last weekend leads me into this question. Any other local box tournaments around? I know about Philly.

I didn't know there are any box tournaments on Long Island. Where was it played at?
Who won? Who looked good and who didn't?

First off every goalie was lights out and had to be a little crazy from all the one on one shots.
Secondly NOTB and the Warriors seemed to have more knowledge about the game and its rules than everyone else. Especially the shot clock and how to use it. NOTB was just kids that signed up for the NOTB winter box training. I think this tournament was just part of that training and they wanted to scrimmage other teams. Warriors just didn’t seem to have the size to compete against the Island Box team (Igloo A) and NOTB kids being a mixed group was at a disadvantage. However both of those teams had a decent showing for sure. Island Box lost to Express in the ship. That game got chippy right away. Every game O saw was exciting and the boys seemed to be having fun. It was posted on tourney machine.
995 84,691 more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM
3 hours ago

April 6th will be here before you know it! Who will be ready?

No one will be ready for WP. The core of kids/coaches have been there since 1st grade. They have been making roster improvements every year and were already the hands-down best team before the Taz players came over this season.

No other team has a reasonable chance.
The NEW PLAYERS are the best on your team, you were on a down turn. You know that., You needed to improve , to have a chance. You know it. The new kids will take all the playing time away from the ones that have been there since the 1 st grade. You keep believing that. You should WIn.. with the kids you have. But you wont.

Same amigo, same spin. If anyone cares, folks will be very surprised how little this team has changed this year. All the same faces, doing what they’ve always done... being some of the top players in the ‘24 game. Insert a few strategic new pieces, and you have the makings of something very special. So far so good. Liking what I’ve seen thus far, playing exclusively ‘23 teams, with a few ‘22s thrown in. Built for the WSYL but they’ll be ready for anyone...

Agreed. The packs signature strength continues. Ball movement. Sharing the ball. A very unselfish group. Vintage Wolfpack, only better.

Yes, definatley better, 5 new holdback starters will do that to a team.
Oh, and don't forget the 8th grader...
1,575 104,865 more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM
3 hours ago
Express played great and Rebels (Outlaws) did not belong in the tournament. [/quote]

Still railing against the Outlaws? You should move on, everybody else has....
995 84,691 more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM
3 hours ago
1,575 104,865 more...
MARYLAND MAIN FORUM
3 hours ago
How many kids born after 8/30/2005 are in 6th grade now? These are 2024s
271 14,081 more...
PENNSYLVANIA MAIN FORUM
4 hours ago
This dad is not G! Dukes 2024 was ranked correctly. Look at record over last 2 summers. NAPTOWN 2nd place Beat Taz in semi! Battle By Bay 2nd place only loss MADLAX. No new players like many of you claim. Everyone pays, much against many of your accusations. Great team, great families, great coaches better kids! John Christmas Head Coach Not a “Daddy”. Stop talking $£^t when you don’t know what you’re talking about!!

Ha. Since when does John Christmas commute from CA to coach the 2024 team?
1,053 112,304 more...
PENNSYLVANIA MAIN FORUM
12 hours ago
Your ignorant - Dukes Nationals is a feeder to Dukes Elite! Endgame is to play for Ebe and Dukes Elite.
1,053 112,304 more...
PENNSYLVANIA MAIN FORUM
13 hours ago
This dad is not G! Dukes 2024 was ranked correctly. Look at record over last 2 summers. NAPTOWN 2nd place Beat Taz in semi! Battle By Bay 2nd place only loss MADLAX. No new players like many of you claim. Everyone pays, much against many of your accusations. Great team, great families, great coaches better kids! John Christmas Head Coach Not a “Daddy”. Stop talking $£^t when you don’t know what you’re talking about!!
1,053 112,304 more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM
14 hours ago
Great Box tournament last weekend leads me into this question. Any other local box tournaments around? I know about Philly.

I didn't know there are any box tournaments on Long Island. Where was it played at?
Who won? Who looked good and who didn't?

995 84,691 more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM
14 hours ago
I'm confused. Looking at Tourny Machine Island box went 1-2 for the day. They lost their first game to NOTB Blue, which I assume is a house team and then to Legacy (Taz). Why is there so much talk about a team that didn't even make it to the championship?
1,575 104,865 more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM
14 hours ago
The score doesn’t give that ibl taz game justice at all. Taz started off slow and then beat them up for whole second half. Taz beat everyone up in all their games

i don't think they beat every one up! look at the scores of all the games..

17-0 vs express orange
8-4 vs express black
6-4 vs island box
9-3 vs NOTB blue ( final game)
1,575 104,865 more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM
Yesterday at 11:52 PM
Island box coach did and amazing job rotating kids and they had the All star box/lax player from Connecticut who is on the dukes who was simply amazing to watch

Hmm, could this be the Island Box coach writing his own praise?!?! Thanks Cat Jr!

Hmm, could this be the same guy after the game that ran home got keyboard muscles who was upset with coach c? sounds like it
1,575 104,865 more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM
Yesterday at 10:19 PM
Island box coach did and amazing job rotating kids and they had the All star box/lax player from Connecticut who is on the dukes who was simply amazing to watch

Hmm, could this be the Island Box coach writing his own praise?!?! Thanks Cat Jr!

Hmm could this be the biggest complaining dad in the island box program attacking the coach ? Wouldn’t be surprised!
1,575 104,865 more...
MARYLAND MAIN FORUM
Yesterday at 10:06 PM
Just got back from NLF. I’d like to give a shout out to the crabs and Laxachusetts for their magical transformations of 16 year olds into 8th graders. Pathetic!

Fake news

True NEWS.....

Not much better at Sandstorm with Madlax, True, Mustangs, etc.....not to mention the viral video from True - Mustangs game

Can't be too viral. a search doesn't show it. post the link.
780 59,115 more...
MARYLAND MAIN FORUM
Yesterday at 09:25 PM

Fake news

True NEWS.....

i'll bite. what happened? Link?
780 59,115 more...
Page 1 of 43 1 2 3 42 43
Today's Visitors
29 registered members (TM@BOTC, lax516, cltlax, 206_laxdad, yaboijeffy, Powderfinger, hatimd80, MomOf6, LiLaxDad, 2waymiddie, Stickcheck, JohnniesNation, Und1sputedShowcase, CBLaxers, LaxrFanatic, Man_Up, NassauLaxDad516, laxislife, BackCager, BoxLax99, TriStateLaxer, NYLaxDad, MidWestLaxer, TheAdmin, Laxers412, NJ_Laxer, NorthEastLaxer, LIKnightsLax, A1Laxer), 0 guests, and 3,665 spiders.