BOTC BOTC
Igloo Lacrosse Tryouts This Week + True Blue & Shore2Shore!! Check Forum Section Below! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,816
Posts396,112
Members2,623
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
BOTC MAIN FORUM (LI, CT, WC) Jump to new posts
Re: Boys 2028-8th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024 Anonymous 5 hours ago
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Clearly someone needs to be talking about this team. I bought my son to the tryout and inquired why there were so few blue 91 helmets. I was told by a parent on Venom that Surge is the Hills PAL team and they don’t have to try out. No thank you! PAL talent for that cost!?? I’ll pass.

Surge parent here. Definitely NOT the case, and honestly very sad to hear that the venom parents would say this. We should be one club supporting each other. My son is not from hills and most of the team is definitely not from hills. The boys who are from hills deserve to be there and yes, like MANY OTHER TEAMS on LI who have a HS coach also coaching club teams (or daddy ball where a friend gets to play more than they maybe deserve), they like to stick with the coach who will also coach them at the HS level where it truly matters.
1,226 280,181 more...
Re: Boys 2028-8th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024 Anonymous 5 hours ago
Venom pole went to ece, venom attack/mid went to legrush, venom pole undecided

Also one venom pole went to surge.
1,226 280,181 more...
Re: Boys 2028-8th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024 Anonymous Yesterday at 11:40 PM
How so? Have you seen the number of commits. Wins and losses don’t matter
1,226 280,181 more...
Re: Boys 2028-8th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024 Anonymous Yesterday at 11:39 PM
Where did chucks goalie go? Let go by venom, let go by chucks
1,226 280,181 more...
Re: Boys 2028-8th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024 Anonymous Yesterday at 09:22 PM
There is a real unhealthy obsession with certain teams, particularly surge. They are a good team for a second team. A very good second team actually. And I know nothing about the coaches but they constantly put them in tough tournaments. That’s great for development.
1,226 280,181 more...
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2029-7th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024 Anonymous Yesterday at 09:10 PM
Bashing must be coming from Chaos. Their attack other than X is very suspect. Righty if open has quick wrists and dangerous but typically not against top poles who smother him due to lack of speed and agility. Lefty attack being protected by daddy ball. Wouldn’t play close to the minutes he does on any of the top LI teams and definitely wouldn’t start. Reality will hit them hard soon. 91 begging for players and trying to poach with promises of starting and free rides. Continue to bolster defense which didn’t need bolstering. Those defenders and parents must be so happy that team remained loyal - Ha! Fly-ins coming soon to challenge reclasses of Xpress.

Multiple Venom kids are reclassing. Another year and that Chaos attack situation will look quite different. That’s been common knowledge for awhile now. If you were a prospective parent with a child being approached by 91, you would probably take that into account before committing to them. In fact, any player looking to go to 91 or Express should do their homework on the kids from the ‘28 teams. 91 was hardly the only team poaching this year. I’ve seen this in 2 or 3 posts now about them poaching, like they are the only ones. Express took the cake this year, giving free club tuition and high school perks.

Express 2029’s has three former 2028’s on its roster.
1,340 299,315 more...
MARYLAND FORUM Jump to new posts
Re: Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous Yesterday at 08:30 PM
Has FCA not played in a month? Don't get me wrong, that seems like a blissfully early end to summer lacrosse, it just seems odd but that's what it looks like from USCL.

FCA doesn't play in July. 3 tournaments and they are done.
11,249 2,429,983 more...
Re: Boys 2027-9th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024 Anonymous Yesterday at 07:41 PM
Best win of the tourney was Kings taking down Lax Black 16-17 year olds 8-5 in the semis of NLF. That team was 34-0 through the fall and summer. Bet Machine was glad they didn’t have to face them in the final.

I would think an OT goal in the championship game would be “best win of the tournament”
151 42,936 more...
Re: Boys 2028-8th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024 Anonymous Yesterday at 05:40 PM
Venom pole went to ece, venom attack/mid went to legrush, venom pole undecided
1,226 280,181 more...
Re: Boys 2028-8th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024 Anonymous Yesterday at 04:57 PM
Calling it early
Venom
Leg rush
Chucks
1,226 280,181 more...
Re: Boys 2029-7th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024 Anonymous Yesterday at 04:53 PM
Bashing must be coming from Chaos. Their attack other than X is very suspect. Righty if open has quick wrists and dangerous but typically not against top poles who smother him due to lack of speed and agility. Lefty attack being protected by daddy ball. Wouldn’t play close to the minutes he does on any of the top LI teams and definitely wouldn’t start. Reality will hit them hard soon. 91 begging for players and trying to poach with promises of starting and free rides. Continue to bolster defense which didn’t need bolstering. Those defenders and parents must be so happy that team remained loyal - Ha! Fly-ins coming soon to challenge reclasses of Xpress.

Multiple Venom kids are reclassing. Another year and that Chaos attack situation will look quite different. That’s been common knowledge for awhile now. If you were a prospective parent with a child being approached by 91, you would probably take that into account before committing to them. In fact, any player looking to go to 91 or Express should do their homework on the kids from the ‘28 teams. 91 was hardly the only team poaching this year. I’ve seen this in 2 or 3 posts now about them poaching, like they are the only ones. Express took the cake this year, giving free club tuition and high school perks.
1,340 299,315 more...
Re: Boys 2028-8th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024 Anonymous Yesterday at 04:51 PM
Surge lost some talent, but sometimes that talent can be more of a problem. In this case the players and parents thought they were better than the team. And when that is the case, it is time to move on. If those players were so good, why did they land on Shore and Express Orange? Maybe they aren’t as a good as they think? Time to look in the mirror.

I am an Express parent and I met the right attack parents that came over from Surge at tryouts. They said nothing but nice things about the coaches,kids and parents so doesn’t seem like they thought they were better. You are allowed to want more for your kid, isn’t that parenting?Their kid made Chucks Black not Orange and from what I saw deserved to,he’s good. Also heard the LSM went to Venom. So looks to me like Surge is developing good talent and the kids are simply moving on. That’s a compliment to Surge.

Well said! How about we respectfully move on from Surge?

They’ll be fine! Good core of players and kids will continue to grow physically and get better.

Any updates on LegRush? S2S new roster? Heard Venom has 8/9 poles now? Also hearing express upgraded offensively after losing 2 good players and moved some pieces around with E North as well. Seems like upfraded/Venom will hold 1 & 2 spots on the island still.

Express upgraded offensively??
1,226 280,181 more...
Re: Boys 2032-4th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024 Anonymous Yesterday at 04:20 PM
Rebels lost one player, not sure how out of contention they are, but this next season will show.
563 122,693 more...
Re: Boys 2029-7th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024 Anonymous Yesterday at 04:18 PM
1,340 299,315 more...
Re: Boys 2028-8th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024 Anonymous Yesterday at 04:03 PM
Surge lost some talent, but sometimes that talent can be more of a problem. In this case the players and parents thought they were better than the team. And when that is the case, it is time to move on. If those players were so good, why did they land on Shore and Express Orange? Maybe they aren’t as a good as they think? Time to look in the mirror.

I am an Express parent and I met the right attack parents that came over from Surge at tryouts. They said nothing but nice things about the coaches,kids and parents so doesn’t seem like they thought they were better. You are allowed to want more for your kid, isn’t that parenting?Their kid made Chucks Black not Orange and from what I saw deserved to,he’s good. Also heard the LSM went to Venom. So looks to me like Surge is developing good talent and the kids are simply moving on. That’s a compliment to Surge.

Well said! How about we respectfully move on from Surge?

They’ll be fine! Good core of players and kids will continue to grow physically and get better.

Any updates on LegRush? S2S new roster? Heard Venom has 8/9 poles now? Also hearing express upgraded offensively after losing 2 good players and moved some pieces around with E North as well. Seems like upfraded/Venom will hold 1 & 2 spots on the island still.
1,226 280,181 more...
Re: Boys 2028-8th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024 Anonymous Yesterday at 03:25 PM

1,226 280,181 more...
Re: Boys 2028-8th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024 Anonymous Yesterday at 02:52 PM
When people take shots at coaches it is clear they have no idea what they are talking about. Unless your son has been coached by that person, please dont make a comment. The Hills coach is excellent, and has developed some of the top players in the country. No your stuff before you blast someone on here.

You don’t need your kid coached by him to have eyeballs and determine nasty behavior. And those top kids probably have a story or 2 to tell as well. If you’re defending that hope you’ve started saving for therapy! Yelling,”You $u!&!” Isn’t actually developmental.
1,226 280,181 more...
Re: Boys 2029-7th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024 Anonymous Yesterday at 02:51 PM
I would agree, posting on your child is a bad look. I would also agree that top 3 World Series has no value. Also based on current knowledge, there is a better righty attack on Express 29, reclass, but the player is very good. The left attack from igloo is also very good, so they have a very strong front 3. They are a couple years away from when it matters, but think these 3 will be very good at that point.
1,340 299,315 more...
Re: Boys 2029-7th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024 Anonymous Yesterday at 02:43 PM
Chaos will be the better team but they will both compete. Rest of the 29 LI teams are second rate now. Cream has risen.

Hard to say whoch will be better, that Express attack is gonna be nasty.

What we can say say is we told you so. This time is not different.

For an attack to be nasty you need a great player at X and horses at midfield. Doubtful Express pulled that off.

I don't have a 29 not an express kid, but they did pull off getting and INSANE middy. Likely the best playing on age on LI.

Not quite. Enjoy the dad. He’s a real gem.

Best and insane LI middies for 2029 play for Venom and Legacy. Next best is kid on Rebels. This pickup by Express is good for them since team was lacking offensive weapons but this specific middie has no left and takes a lot of ill advised shots. Maybe with team and coaching change he will blossom into a more team oriented player and attain his true talent abilities.

Where did the middy come from ?
1,340 299,315 more...
Re: Boys 2028-8th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024 Anonymous Yesterday at 02:40 PM
1,226 280,181 more...
Re: Boys 2032-4th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024 Anonymous Yesterday at 02:17 PM
Igloo def better off overall, dropping the coach was a huge help in retaining talent.
563 122,693 more...
Re: Boys 2029-7th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024 Anonymous Yesterday at 02:11 PM
Cardinal sin, commenting on your own child. This guy prob runs his kids Insta account. News flash, WS all star team means nothing. Top attack from previous World Series are no longer top. WS is not an indicator of your sons future ability nor does it deem him an automatic UNC commit as your top 3 would suggest. Let’s slow down, make your kid better and come back here in 3 years when he's lucky to be top 250.
1,340 299,315 more...
Re: Boys 2028-8th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024 Anonymous Yesterday at 02:07 PM
When people take shots at coaches it is clear they have no idea what they are talking about. Unless your son has been coached by that person, please dont make a comment. The Hills coach is excellent, and has developed some of the top players in the country. No your stuff before you blast someone on here.
1,226 280,181 more...
Re: Boys 2028-8th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024 Anonymous Yesterday at 01:56 PM
[quote=Anonymous]Surge has a few Hills kids, not many. It’s not any different than any other team. Venom has more kids from Massapequa than Surge has Hills. Nothing wrong with that. Surge has a strong group of players and they will compete with Northman, S2S, Orange, LegRush. They only lost to Chucks by a goal. They also have one of the best coaches on the island. He is one of the few who cares and makes every attempt to make your kid better. So be careful what you say, Surge will make you pay.[/

If you didn’t win.You lost! Sounds like a Surge parent who’s drinking the 91 kool aid. Rise and shine it’s the B team! Your coach is also well known and it ain’t for developing players.
1,226 280,181 more...
Re: Boys 2028-8th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024 Anonymous Yesterday at 01:55 PM
Surge has a few Hills kids, not many. It’s not any different than any other team. Venom has more kids from Massapequa than Surge has Hills. Nothing wrong with that. Surge has a strong group of players and they will compete with Northman, S2S, Orange, LegRush. They only lost to Chucks by a goal. They also have one of the best coaches on the island. He is one of the few who cares and makes every attempt to make your kid better. So be careful what you say, Surge will make you pay.

I have nothing but respect for surge honestly. But they did lose some good players this week. Just saying
1,226 280,181 more...
Page 1 of 102 1 2 3 101 102
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Today's Visitors
14 members (LILax15, Laxylaxlax, BiggLax, Heartlax26, cltlax, abowden, Juana A, Thirdy@BOTC, Flip336, LILAXDAD2023, Anonymous 1, JimSection1, Bino2831, Devildog), 11,387 guests, and 1,503 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod