I have never been in involved in a sport (lacrosse) where everyone has such a expectation of being a college player. Overall a true lack of elite athletes playing the lacrosse game. For the most part they are good, but undersized athletes of upper middle class to wealthy kids excelling due to their parents means and lack of true athletic competition from the masses.
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yes, maybe I am. BTW, did you play college and make All-American? Just me asking. I did. Maybe that makes me less the expert, which is fine. That's just my assessment. There are a lot of good players in those three programs in 2016 and 2017. More than 4 on any team I see any realistic chance of ever seeing the field? No. Club lacrosse has basically become a headhunting firm business getting these kids college jobs. I don't volunteer coach anymore for high school club teams. None of the players were interested in building skills, they and their parents just wanted to know if I could call coaches for them. 20 kids on every team think they're D1 in 9th grade. It's a joke.