Not a joke. My point is they have some decent teams and I've never seen another NoVa club field a non-hotbed A team, much less a hotbed A or AA team.

But to get specific comparing to MadLax (which was not my point), Summer Exposure 2022A championship was between two NC teams. Wasn't the 2022AA division, admittedly, but winner beat the Roughriders 2022 team 10-3 that Madlax beat 10-6 in the following weekend. NC team won U11A Summer Exposure championship. NC 2021 team is AA team by all accounts, losing to Igloo's Black Ice by 1 goal and outscoring teams 24-3 at Capital Classic (admittedly, again, not against hotbed A teams). Madlax 2021 beat a much lesser NC 2021 team by 7-2 there, which is dominant but not a blowout. NC 2020 team played AA at Young Guns and was competitive going 1-2.

Madlax did great at [lacrosse]'s winning U13 and U15 divisions. Anyone notice who won the next division older against a national FCA team?

I'm not a NC homer. My point is that I just know they field surprisingly competitive youth teams (considering that's NASCAR territory) whereas I haven't found any other NoVa clubs to be competitive.

The mom's post above is pretty damning. Doesn't mean the other Madlax coaches aren't great and the team experiences aren't great. I just can't believe there's not more competition in the area.