Originally Posted by Anonymous
Trig was a wee bit irresponsible at a practice and 3 or 4 kids had to be taken to hospital for heat stroke. Trip was too busy making men out of the boys to bother given them water breaks.

OK Trig. Keep justifying it.

I feel a little hypocritical trashing Trig for his over the top behavior. But after watching people trash the Madlax owner all these last 4 years over emails and mean talk. Its nice to let the wolves turn on a guy equally or worse then Cabel. This guy turned his words into real harm on a child, I mean three children.

How is it trashing when it was the guy's OWN WORDS and ACTIONS? Not justifying anyone going to the hospital, but I have no idea how much (if any) blame Trig gets for this. Most clubs tell kids to bring their own water. It's one thing if Trig denied his kids water breaks or prevented them from drinking. But we don't know what happened.

I do know that the Deadspin email family was threatened, the owner insinuated that his former teammates were going to hurt him physically, etc.

Nobody is making up stories. That guy has done it to dozens of families. Amazing that you keep defending it.

I am not defending the email as a good thing. But it was a word fight with a pr$ck of a dad. And he never sent the kids after him in a game. Yes he said it, he was fighting mad at a adult but once again nothing happened in real life. Trig for 100% sure was coaching a group of kids and 3 of them had to leave for heat issues. I know this for a fact. He is known for his harsh treatment of his players. No one who has seen him practice is shocked he pushed kids to a point that 3 had to leave in ambulances. He is a nut job. Does Cabel yell yes but I have never heard him call a kid a [lacrosse] or you suck to the kids face. He just removes a kid from the game and says who did this wrong or do not do blank again. I have seen and heard Trig call kids names and tons of extra verbal jabs to go along with what the kid did wrong. I have talked to 10 or more BW parents who will back this fact up.