There is a difference between being cross over a kid threatening to leave and reacting to a kid who did leave, you learned of it word of mouth and he / parents didn't return phone or email messages to confirm it for several weeks. I take no pity on Cabell Maddox for that whole escapade, but no even minded person could read that thread and not also think it is bad form to not have the common decency to notice "coach, thank you for the past lacrosse experience, I've decided to make a change of clubs for personal reasons." I'm not a Madlax parent, but I am far from believing the Madlax kids my son is school mate friends with are bad kids and I certainly don't buy that the parents are morally behind. If treating people in the worst way was standard procedure over there, Madlax would have disappeared. From my view it has grown in terms of participation and coach/team quality over the past two years. I don't know why that is, but it is and it is time for the naysayers to acknowledge that. Not urging you to jump on Cabell's bandwagon, but I am pretty sure I don't want to know how sausage is made at some other elite lacrosse clubs either.