Originally Posted by Anonymous
The "blowhard" actually makes a couple good points, but sounds more like a HS player who doesn't actually pay for any of this. Madlax is much higher quality than 3D no question. The cost point is valid in that the quality and value is there....however if I just want one coke, it would be wasteful to pay for the whole case and get all these cokes at a value.....especially if I have to travel and pay for hotels and stuff in order to drink them.

The following poster makes a good point too....lax is still at the point where $ buys your way up the ladder. There is little financial incentive to pursue this game and that's where it needs to change in order to get to the level other sports are at....I think it will happen as the sport grows more nationwide. I'm not sure
why kids pursue the lesser clubs but they do....would definitely the legit clubs help if the fly by night start ups would go away and stop trickling talent away.

Well I am not in high school just a guy who got lucky at work. I am not the most educated person around that is why I liked my son playing Lacrosse its a whole different world compared to a Football locker room. Lacrosse kids make fun of the kid with bad grades and tell him he needs to acted right. Football and Basketball and even Baseball dugouts in high school are not this way.