Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I agree on madlax 2020.....they are a vastly improved team and probably the best among the DMV options from a competitive stand point....for now anyways. I'm not sure they are worth the extra $ but that is another discussion.

Well lets discuss the extra money. These kids getting looks from these lesser DMV clubs are spending $600 extra dollars on showcases and Prospect days. If not more. Madlax is more money but they are playing in top tournaments and 4 or 5 of them. So the clubs that only do 3 or less those players still go out and pay and play in 3 or 4 other things on top of the 3 tournaments. The money adds up fast and close to the same. And I have said this a 100 times the same parents talking about Madlax being 300 or 600 more are the same parents getting $200 dollar sticks 2 or 3 times a year and driving away in a 80k car. I never understand why they do not get the "you get what you pay for" quote.

How is Madlax 2020 the best among the DMV options for 2020's? They have lost to NL2020 at least 4 times this year including the last 3D tournament when Cabell tried to stack the team with Cannon players and others from out of the DMV for a "National" team. Add in the losses to team's like 3D Tri state and Sweetlax FLA and a 1-4 record in TerpsYoungGuns and you've got a 2nd tier team in the DMV. I guess you can have an opinion but the results speak for themselves.