Originally Posted by Anonymous
Madlax also has 2 dads who coach their own sons. Something you see in rec, not clubs. Not exactly what people are paying 2x for.

Bruce M$$$$$$$

• Madlax Capital 2022 Head Coach 2016-Present
• Varsity Assistant Coach: St. Stephens & St. Agnes School (1991-1992)
• Varsity Head Coach: Centreville High School (1993-1994)
• Assistant Coach/Defensive Coordinator: Marymount University (1994-1998)
• Alexandria Lacrosse Club: Commissioner (2012-2014)
• Alexandria Lacrosse Club: Youth Coach (2007 – 2016)
• NVYLL AAA Champion (2010, 2013, 2014, 2015)
• St. Stephen's 1986
• University of Virginia 1990
This is the second dad coach he is speaking of does anyone want to bash his resume of coaching lacrosse for a 2022 team?

Looks pretty good to me! You forgot that he has a law degree and is a practicing attorney.

Which is completely relevant to being a good lacrosse coach.
doesnt stay in one spot too long...coincidence...i think NOT

Keep it real, he kept those jobs for longer than 3 months, unlike Trig, owner of BW, who was fired for denying water breaks to his team, which resulted in 3 kids going to the hospital in ambulances.

You know the Madlax guy was canned from the last job because he threatened to punish his HS kids if they didn't play for Madlax, right?

Well this works for Thrump, "that was a long time ago"

You sent kids to the hospital, and your response is that someone threatened kids?

Friendly advice: Go with the guys in white jackets carrying butterfly nets. Better than the guys with badges and guns surely to follow.

So when your son's HS coach tells him he better quit Madlax in order to play for a different club that is in line with his HS, I'm sure you won't be upset.

This happens all the time when a club owner becomes a high school coach. This does not work well. Because the pressure is spoken or implied. This happens even more with the B and C level clubs most of these clubs are really locked into a high school or two.