Originally Posted by Anonymous
Cabell Maddox is the most crass and classless sideline coach I have ever seen in youth sports, period. And I don't have a hearing problem. He is a sociopath. To reason that we could compartmentalize that behavior only in emails and only at "studs" who leave the program -- as opposed to losers who leave I suppose -- is really pretty disturbing to hear from any parent.

You must be the most soft man I have ever heard. What else hurts your feelings? Are you a kindergarten teacher?

I don't think he's saying his feelings are hurt. I think he's saying the leader of the organization to which you write all your checks and whose uniform your son wears is a complete a**clown.

And I and most any Madlax parents knows he is and can be a hot head. We just know the clearly bad parts about him and the club are not greater then the many great to good parts the club gives them. I am on the inside the only bad part for anyone is when you leave the club to go play for a rival club. He acts like a big child and fool. But when you are playing for him and the club everything is great. So if you are leaving why would you care if he is mad at you. The other coaches in the program are all great. And the two kids who really run the place are and the teams are really good guys who hate when he acts like a fool. So that is why I call people babies who are scared he might yell at you in a email when you leave the club. As for him yelling at the kids on the sideline that is so over blown its crazy. He yells yes but is direct and has a good point when he yells at a kid. I have not one problem with how he handles the sidelines. He does not baby the star players like these other club coaches do. On the sideline during the game that is. He and Madlax are not for everyone but I cant let people just bad mouth him and the club for other reasons. Like I have said before there are things you can talk bad about but over blowing things is just girl stuff.