Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
That sounds like the same story you are going to hear at any club for any sport anywhere in the USA. Madlax has no dads as coaches. You might think a kid is better or worse then they think he is but how does it help them to play a worse kid over a better kid. They get more money and better kids when they win. So why would they do anything that would not help them win. You can disagree with what kid is better or not but I think they just disagree with your opinion.

That seems like a fair point. Having said that, everyone knows who the better players are, and when recruiting started last year, some of the better players (only some) got edged out and it was weird. They took the hint and left I guess.

So I am guessing you are 2019 or older. If you are 2019 they have 2 kids already going D1 and the 2018 team has 5 or 6 I have to recount. Coaches are still coaches and they have players and styles of play they like more then others. I know with 2019 one of the kids is a private school kid and the other is public. And if you look at the Private schools the kids go to they seem to be from all of the ones in the area.
The only way to know if you are correct is if the kids who left go play for and get full rides and the ones that are still at Madlax do not. The best way to look at it is to take the best 5 players in the country any year at any position and the top 10 teams in college will have them ranked in 10 different orders. So the Madlax coaches will be the same. I have been watching the top teams within Madlax and the other top teams for years. And the players are always so close in skill level its nuts. But what you have to understand is the college coaches want body types and speed levels. So if a kid has a weaker left hand but runs a 4.2 40 yard dash. He might be playing more then your slow highly skilled son. Madlax has to look long picture also. They have to think like a college coach. Same thing goes for your high skill son of two 5 foot tall parents. You can not have it both ways Madlax is about winning and having the best players. They will use this rule to break all ties when it comes to playing time and cuts. They cut kids from all the top Private schools all the time. And I know they cut kids who have parents that could buy Madlax twice and not even blink.