Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I guess you think labelling the email "evil" somehow makes light of the situation. If it had been a 1 time thing, you might have a point. But he has done the same thing to dozens of people.

I think you said the dad coaching the the 2022 team was just doing it temporarily. But there he is again, listed as the head coach. We all know why he is the head coach of that team.

And you also said the owner is not the real coach of the 2024 team. Instead you said with a straight face that the college kid was the head coach. I guess that's why the owner stands in every team photo of the 2024 team that he "doesn't coach".

You used to laugh at clubs who had dads coaching their sons. Why the silence about Madlax, which has TWO Daddy Ball teams.

I agree Daddy ball is not good. The 2022 coach was going to be temporary but the parents must of liked the job he did. And for the owner standing in the picture he stands in all the teams pictures when he is there and they are taking a picture scroll through the website if you would like. And please let me know how much it kills you that the email is fading away and people are not talking about it anymore. And heck what do you want Madlax to do with a new club starting every week and they all need coaches the pickings for paid no dad coaches is getting very slim.

The daddy ball thing is overblown. Look at 2022.

Hawks - daddy coach
API - daddy coach
89+2 - daddy coach
FCA - daddy coach
Rough Riders - daddy coach
Bethesday - daddy coach