Originally Posted by Anonymous

And this my friends is a example of the people I am talking about. They are going out of there way to talk anyone and everyone out of playing for Madlax. Hence why I asked the Madlax parents to be proactive in defending the club. If there was not guys like this guy Madlax parents would not have to be proactive in there support. And to his statement about VLC and Blackwolf these clubs are no where near choir boys with how there owners act and behave on the side lines and on the practice fields. So as a Madlax parent I will own we have the craziest owner but for any VLC or Blackwolf parent to try and say they are playing for the POPE I call full BS. These are the top three programs in NOVA and the best kids should and will play for them. I am fine with Madlax being the third at some ages out of these three clubs. But I can not and should not just let people just bash and bash a complete club because a crazy dad new the Deadspin email address.

Are you serious????

Nobody is going out of their way spreading rumors or propaganda against Madlax. If a parent asks me what I think of the club, I give my honest answer. There aren't parents of other clubs walking around HoCo or rec leagues saying "pssst ... Madlax sucks and the owner is an egomaniac who only cares about furthering his business and interests".

My son plays for a different club, but I know several parents and kids who play on 2020 or have played with Madlax in the past. If you think Madlax is the best fit for your kid, good for you and more power to you. I chose not to give my money to the club, for reasons many have written here in the past. The current actions of the owner also speaks volume, but if you want to spin it as it was better for the club to not play in HoCo cause of these play dates go for it. All I hear is frustration and lots of questions ... I'm sure turnover will be coming in the Fall.