A bit of a clarifier on 3d; the teams don't practice on weekdays in fall. 3-4 training sessions of 3 hours in fall, then 3 fall events. In winter there is a box league that for 3d kids is a nominal uniform fee only and was about $60 for yet more apparel. The box league is very decent and about a dozen games. Not sure about youth, but the HS teams do 6-8 practices and 5 events. Some events are considered 2 if you go to Uplax for 3 days or Baltimore Kickoff for 2 days. To me it seems like one weekend, but the tournaments charge for each session so it is paying twice. That's all of it. I think juniors include a spring league but not sure. It is on the expensive side for sure. Not a Madlax parent, but in fairness the high price buys a lot of lacrosse if they are practicing multiple times a week, and doing 5-6 events in summer. The events are really expensive. It may be priced fair considering $1750 for a few practices and 2 fall then 3 Summer events also sounds expensive for what it is. My one criticism is no kid needs to be doing 5 or more summer club events, especially in high school. I'd much rather see it curbed to 3 and cost $800-$1000 less. There's also a bit of a moral hazard when the extra events are to stuff more teams into events owned by 3d or Madlax since both organizations also do events.