Originally Posted by Anonymous
Madlax is the only club I've ever heard of that charges to help return recruiting calls.

This is not correct they do not send you a bill for each phone call. They have on there website a option for non Madlax players to pay a fee to have them help you get your son recruited. This was put on the site for kids not in the program. If a college coach calls any coach from Madlax they will answer the phone and talk about your son. Madlax is lots of things but they are not dumb they gain way more money, fame or credit for each kid from Madlax that plays college lacrosse. Why would they ever not help this happen. I can tell you with 100% truth my son has asked them to call and put the Madlax coaches emails and numbers on the emails to the schools. The coaches have called and the coaches have said good things about my son. No extra bill has ever came. The coaches that coach with Madlax are very helpful if you ask questions. They do not spoon feed you. This process comes down to your son and his play. Your family needs and wants for the level and price of school drive what they can do for you. Any club coach can call 10 schools and get your son looked at. But would you send your son to these schools, can you afford these 10 schools. It works like this. Ask the Madlax coach, High School coach and anyone else who might know what level of player do you think my son is. Then YOU!!! and your son need to take this info and find schools that 1. you can afford. 2. you will send your child to and 3. fit into the level of play you and these other coaches see as a fit for your son. Then you take this list and YOU and your SON email reach out to these schools. Tell these schools you want to play for them. Then the college coach will let you know if they want you. No club coach or top Private school coach is going to lie for your son. If they think he can play for Maryland and you tell Maryland you want to play for them it will work out.
The point is yes Madlax costs more money per year then other teams. Is it a lot more I would say no when you count the amount of things you do compared to the others. If you are on a Capital team your team no matter the age will not be a joke and will win games and you will be playing at the best tournaments this can not be argued.