Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous

My main point is if you are in HS and playing on a "B" club team, the real liklihood of you getting recruited is pretty slim. I agree with you that spots on the top teams do not open very often but I've seen it and not just where kids have left but where some kids have just worked harder for the spot and beat out kids that had it for a long time...

That is a ridiculous statement, being recruited happens on a B team if you are at the right tournaments.

I would love to see a list of "B" team players that have been recruited and by who. Not arguing just would like to see the list if there is one [/quote]

Don't have time or desire to research or make a list but off the top of my head I know 2 FCA White 2017s that were recruited to Navy and AF. They are on the Blue team now that they have committed but neither of them were on the Blue team when they got their initial looks from their schools.

Recruiting has become a "study" for some parents, a "money-maker" for some club coaches, and a "land grab" for some college coaches. Whole process is screwed up. If your kid is at the right tournament and he plays in way that fits a coaches prospective need, he will get a look... whatever team he is on. Belebe it.