Originally Posted by Anonymous
Please. No college coach would watch that crap. In Poolsville.

Face it, Madlax apologist. Their tournaments suck. At least you make a buck selling your photos.

I talked to them and the website lists the one that showed up. . You are correct this was a high school B to low A tournament no one there thought they where going to play Crabs,Sweetlax or 91. The college coaches there were from schools that wanted kids from this level. If you play on a low A team or B high school team you want the D3 and D2 coaches watching you play. What good does it do for you to play in front of top 25 D1 coaches if your son is a D2,D3 player? The tournament had refs , goals and a great schedule. Your hatred is so out of control you can not give Madlax credit for anything. By your count 13 clubs had a place to play and the games where all played well. There was 2 or 3 coaches on the sidelines of each game. On par with all the other second tier high school tournaments. We were at the 3D at the Soccer complex and those sidelines had 2 to 3 coaches each. Take a nap and find some other club to hate no matter what they do.

1. No college coaches went to that crappy event

2. The fact that you call it a "low A" event shows how crazy you are

3. You are actually praising them for having goals at the event

4. If you look at the putrid lineup, it is impossible to call it a great schedule

Do you ever think about the fact that you post every day to praise a guy who actually threatens his own clients?

1. There where college coaches at this event so this is a lie. No a ton but they where there. So you are wrong.
2.So let me change this to a B level tournament low A is a trigger word for you somehow.
3. When I said had goals its was short for Fields,goals,refs,bathrooms,shade trees,balls on the end line and food trucks. is this better.
4. And the schedule was good because you started at 8am or 9am and where done by 2 or 3pm. And if all the teams are putrid as you say then it is a good schedule because the teams are evenly matched correct?

And for your last point I have agreed 100 times he has made comments in angry that are not good. But I am not a snowflake and live in the real world where people get mad and say things they regret.

Do you run or own a travel team? If not you do not provide me and my child a place to play high level lacrosse. You can say this club X is better and here is why. But your child like hatred for this club is unhealthy. Madlax is a high level option and does way more good then bad. All clubs have negatives and people involved with the club with people skill issues. But to imply over and over that Madlax is awful and the worst thing around is just wrong. I come back at you every time because I keep waiting for you to point out real points about Madlax and why they are so bad. But you just keep crying over a email fight he got with a dad that only have of the email chain was made public this is a fact.

Thank you Cabell

Madlax is nothing special, get over yourself daddy.

Its better then 90% of the clubs in the country.