Originally Posted by Anonymous
Madlax 2020 scored against Orange Crush? Who cares. Madlax went 1-4 in the Terps young guns tourny and lost to 3D tristate and Sweetlax florida. These are teams that I would expect Madlax to beat. The only team they could beat was Dukes who lost to everyone. You've got to admit it that the Madlax 2020 team is a trainwreck. Gonna be hard to attract top players when you lay a egg like they did this weekend.

I have to point it out again for the 1000 time what VA/DC team is better at the 2020 age? Madlax 2020 has not preformed at a elite level on the USA scale but they are still the best 2020 option for any 2020 in VA hands down.

That's pretty funny. VLC 2020 has a much better team than Madlax.

Do we have any stats to back this up I am sure they have played. Who won. And if VLC 2020 is better who else agrees with this guy?

This is a moot point. The season is over. Both are AA- and both have improved dramatically since the fall. VLC was doing great until they lost their stud attack and was pretty lackluster on offense after that. Madlax is solid and improving. Both are great options and they are the only 2 shows in town now for nova players now that BW is at St. John's. The BOC coach was head coach for the VLC 2019's who instead got the Oakton HS head coach. VLC 2020 lost their head coach for health reasons over the summer and now have DiCamillo for their permanent coach through HS. He is outstanding and should draw some talent along with the return of the stud attack who will always draw college coaching interest to the team. Both clubs are great options moving forward depending on what you're looking for.

I also agree with this post the point is moot. These two team are the best option for 2020 in NOVA. Please past this info out to the single moms out here in NOVA so they have a real answer when they ask where should my son play travel lacrosse.