Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Madlax U15 team had 3 kids from Florida. All other players from the DC area team. And, a majority of the team was 2018, playing against 2017 teams.

Madlax played Brady's Bunch, FCA National 2017, and Sweetlax 2017 in the playoffs. All very good teams.

Ugh, that's because there's barely a 2017 in the MD area that could make the U-15 cut-off. The madlax team should be 2017. Sorry, dems da faks. Why else would you put a 2018 in? Because next year they will be TOO OLD! Hello, anybody home???

My 2017 son is a D1 commit and he is 15, just aged enough to get his driver's permit. He has club teammates who have been driving themselves to school for over a year. Funny how certain programs "disappear" when there is a U-15 tournament. Pretty much eliminates every single Maryland or Philly main line club. If you wanted to enter a Canadian team for a U-15 tournament you'd need to start raiding Edge's 2020 team.

I'll give Madlax due credit for getting a U-15 team together. The other clubs would be too embarrassed to trot out 6th and 7th grade holdbacks to get a beat down against boys their own age. Would wound the self esteem too much...of the parents that is. I am not a Madlax parent, but maybe some of you hey ungrateful quitter groupies and trash throwing losers should focus a bit more on helping your 16 year old with his pre-algebra homework tonite after he drives home from his intense 40 minutes at the gym to get ready for those HS varsity tryouts as a 9th grader coming up.