I realize this is a club lacrosse board, but two things. #1 agree on the Jamie Munro corporate sales mentality...but locally the guys here run a good program and are flexible with people...which is appreciated and is not the case with most other clubs. #2 I personally root for the demise of club lacrosse past 8th grade. I disagree on doing a couple super teams. So many kids play and the summers should be all comers tournaments where 200 kids that sign up are allotted onto teams and just play round robin for 2 days.

Great players are just that, and they are not that because of their club teams. And the strongest players should be playing a lot of game situational volume when they are not training, and being able to play on reshuffled rosters. A lot of early commits in this area haven't gotten any better with their clubs for precisely this reason. When a player among familiar players he can glide and hide. The best middie on Madlax is the best middie on the field of he switched pinnies and was the best middie on the field while playing on the other team. Elite basketball is like this. The best players go to events, get shuffled around on new combos of teams and then play. What rises to the top then really is cream.