Originally Posted by Anonymous
Your math is wrong. Even if Madlax plays in more tournaments (which is a waste because no kid needs to play in 5-6 team touranments), the cost is still much higher for Madlax, especially when you factor in that ridiculous monthly or quarterly "Academy" fee. Madlax is more than twice the cost of the Baltimore Crabs, and the Crabs is a much better club.

Crabs you could say are better but much better is up in the air. Also the key word here is Baltimore not NOVA or DC. So you might want to add gas into the price for someone who lives in NOVA. I would also like to see the Crabs prices written down somewhere. I am guessing it cost people more then $1700. I am not saying what the correct amount of tournaments are. But if you are playing in more of anything its going to cost more money. Madlax parents do wish the club cost us less money overall but after reading all the data that just came in Madlax is not that over priced. And most of the time people are willing to pay 30% more because they are so mad about something with the club they left.