Originally Posted by Anonymous
Everyone's situation is different. It only makes sense to switch if there's a compelling reason to do so. If your kid isn't getting as much playing time at VLC or madlax or if they just don't perform up to their potential in that particular system, then I would say switching to BW would make sense, but if you have a good situation, then why switch. I would guess some switch from madlax due to the $ or the heavy schedule...also good reasons. In the end, you need to do what's best for your kid. Different kids will play better under different systems or coaching styles....getting your kid where he performs best is the goal here in my opinion. All 3 are great clubs and will get your kid seen...he just needs to be at the top of his game when people see him play.

I agree with this 100%. That is why I wish the 3rd option for NOVA was a little more transparent with what they do and how they work. I think BW would get more kids if the parents knew more about it. I have had several parents ask me what about BW and I say I know they have 3 good high school teams but that is all I can tell you. And these are future low D1 kids.