Originally Posted by Anonymous
And please observe the quality of the tournaments the top and bottom teams are attending because the bottom team will be playing in tournaments with other clubs top teams.

Top tournaments? You mean like Halloween Havoc? LOL.

The quality of tournaments Madlax enters its second team in are more then on Par with these lower level want a be clubs top teams. You can find other things to bash this club but as a whole you can not bash the level of play they afford the teams to play in. The plat form they place the top teams is clearly elite. The second teams are also placed in tournaments that are prefect for them. The high school second teams will be playing in front of 90 to 120 college coaches after the their three tournaments are over. Can any of the B or C level clubs in NOVA say this.

That wasn't the point. The previous guy - the Madlax apologist - was saying that Madlax's B teams were in TOP TIER tournaments. I guess he is living in a fantasy world if he thinks Halloween Havoc (wherever that was played) is a top tournament.

LOL.

The point is Madlax second teams play in the same or way better tournaments then other clubs that call them selves A level clubs. This is a fact if you want to take the time to prove me wrong pick 10 DMV clubs and put all 10 of these clubs fall or summer tournament schedules in one place. Then add Madlaxs top team and second teams list to the list of 10 other clubs. Do not put the name of the club with the list of each teams tournaments. Then rank the lists of tournaments and I bet the Madlax second teams list will not be 12th It would be somewhere between 8 and 10.

I will do no such thing. Because I check this board every few days during my lunch hour, and have no time to look at every single boys lacrosse club.

If you don't have a problem putting money in that guy's pockets, that's your decision. Stop telling people what to do with their dollars.

Does everyone see the irony of him telling people where not to spend their money and him saying I tell people where to spend their money? And if you have not check the other clubs your Opinion is coming from a uneducated place correct?