Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]You're the redneck guy who was complaining about some clubs not posting rosters because you actually keep track of which BOYS play for which teams and you actually wanted to watch other games to see other BOYS play.

Are you're calling other people weird?

So am I the only one that sees this guy trying to redirect the topic of my direct questions to him or is it just me?
I brought up the rosters because yes I follow the path of my sons teammates. I became friends with there parents and I find it interesting to see if they are still playing club ball 2,3,4 years later. Also I know these kids skill levels so it helps to gauge the talent of a team. The other reason I brought up that some of these clubs keep the rosters locked is because it shows that they are not transparent as a club. Rosters not posted,club costs not posted, amount you get for your money not posted.

If you are so interested where a boy is playing, couldn't you just email or text the parent? Stalking boys online is a little weird. I don't know all the history concerning you, but the previous poster has a point. You do sound a little creepy. Do you do anything else besides keeping tabs on boys and defending Madlax?[/quot
No one is stalking anyone. I was just using the locked rosters as a example of how Madlax is more transparent then these other clubs because they post their rosters,schedule,costs and practice schedule. So when I try to compare these other clubs it can not be done because these other clubs have most of the real info locked up.
And If I have so much time to defend Madlax what does it say about these guys who have so much time to bash Madlax and never supply facts about the club they pay there money to?